Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Going down, not fighting....
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:13 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Shade.
Today 02:10 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:10 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:09 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:04 PM

Old April 21st, 2020, 01:42 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Olive and Nightmare (Private)

@Ombre Party
Nightmare padded around the forest, smelling another cat's scent. He slowed down and started creeping towards the scent.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 21st, 2020 at 01:43 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:11 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Olive and Nightmare (Private)

Olive padded around the forest with a sad sigh. She was alone again, much like she was in the moons following her Twolegs throwing her out of their nest. Look on the bright side, its a beautiful day and the birds are chirping! She tried to make herself feel better and it worked a minuscule amount. Enough to get her out of her head and focused on the forest. Another cat smell hit her nose and she perked up, eyes shinning. "Hello? I'm Olive! Who's there?" She chirped merrily, all sad thoughts gone at the prospect of meeting a new cat.

@Midnight Dragon

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 21st, 2020, 02:36 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
Olive padded around the forest with a sad sigh. She was alone again, much like she was in the moons following her Twolegs throwing her out of their nest. Look on the bright side, its a beautiful day and the birds are chirping! She tried to make herself feel better and it worked a minuscule amount. Enough to get her out of her head and focused on the forest. Another cat smell hit her nose and she perked up, eyes shinning. "Hello? I'm Olive! Who's there?" She chirped merrily, all sad thoughts gone at the prospect of meeting a new cat.

@Midnight Dragon
Nightmare's ear flicks and his eyes narrow. Then he creeps up behind Olive, "Hello. I'm Nightmare." Nightmare seems slightly on edge because he's trying to figure out if he smells Kittypet or Rogue.

Baby, my phone!

Old April 21st, 2020, 02:39 PM
Reach For The Stars

Olive whirled around to come face to face with an edgy tom-cat. She didnt care if he was edgy or suspicious of her - It Was Another CAT! Olive broke into a wide grin. "That's a fancy name." She chirped. "My name is so boring compared to yours." She frowned and tilted her head semi-thoughtfully before looking back a the tom, pale brown and white fur fluffed against the wind. "Doesn't matter. Nice to meet you! Do you live around here? I was just traveling through these parts, trying to find good hunting grounds." She rambled on, eyes locked on the tom expectantly when she finally finished.

@Midnight Dragon

No star is lost at all

Old April 21st, 2020, 02:45 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Olive whirled around to come face to face with an edgy tom-cat. She didnt care if he was edgy or suspicious of her - It Was Another CAT! Olive broke into a wide grin. "That's a fancy name." She chirped. "My name is so boring compared to yours." She frowned and tilted her head semi-thoughtfully before looking back a the tom, pale brown and white fur fluffed against the wind. "Doesn't matter. Nice to meet you! Do you live around here? I was just traveling through these parts, trying to find good hunting grounds." She rambled on, eyes locked on the tom expectantly when she finally finished.

@Midnight Dragon
He seems to relax, "I do live around here, I was hunting when I caught your scent. I'm curious, are you a Kittypet or a Rogue? Your scent confuses me." He tilts his head a little.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 21st, 2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:48 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Dragon View Post

He seems to relax, "I do live around here, I was hunted when I caught your scent. I'm curious, are you a Kittypet or a Rogue? Your scent confuses me." He tilts his head a little.
Olive was glad when the edgy tom relaxed. He was much bigger and older than she was, and frankly, Olive knew this cat could tare her to shreds if they got into an argument. The good thing was, Olive found herself very likable. Her grin spread even wider when he began to talk with her. His question made her face fall and she shook her pelt self-consciously. "Well I was a kittypet for like two moons before my Twolegs threw me on the street and left so... I suppose that makes me a rouge now." She gave a little sigh and pawed the ground uncomfortably.

No star is lost at all

Old April 21st, 2020, 02:59 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

Olive was glad when the edgy tom relaxed. He was much bigger and older than she was, and frankly, Olive knew this cat could tare her to shreds if they got into an argument. The good thing was, Olive found herself very likable. Her grin spread even wider when he began to talk with her. His question made her face fall and she shook her pelt self-consciously. "Well I was a kittypet for like two moons before my Twolegs threw me on the street and left so... I suppose that makes me a rouge now." She gave a little sigh and pawed the ground uncomfortably.
"I see. Sorry for asking." he then goes quiet, not wanting to cause fights. He was in no position to fight, wound on his leg? Bad. Bleeding paw? Bad. Definitely no position to fight for random reasons. "I won't talk about it anymore."

Baby, my phone!

Old April 21st, 2020, 03:04 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

"I see. Sorry for asking." he then goes quiet, not wanting to cause fights. He was in no position to fight, wound on his leg? Bad. Bleeding paw? Bad. Definitely no position to fight for random reasons. "I won't talk about it anymore."
Olive looked up and blinked gratefully at Nightmare, but she couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness anyways. She looked the tom over, seeing the little details she had missed at first look. This cat was hurt. Relief flowed through Olive as she realized they wouldn't be fighting anytime soon. "Speaking of hunting, can we hunt?" She asked, ears perked, ignoring her tiny thin frame with an excited lash of her pale tail.

No star is lost at all

Old April 21st, 2020, 03:06 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

Olive looked up and blinked gratefully at Nightmare, but she couldn't help but feel a twinge of sadness anyways. She looked the tom over, seeing the little details she had missed at first look. This cat was hurt. Relief flowed through Olive as she realized they wouldn't be fighting anytime soon. "Speaking of hunting, can we hunt?" She asked, ears perked, ignoring her tiny thin frame with an excited lash of her pale tail.
"Mm. Sure. I was going to before I met you anyways." he turns and starts going back into the bushes and grass.

Baby, my phone!

Old April 21st, 2020, 08:43 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

"Mm. Sure. I was going to before I met you anyways." he turns and starts going back into the bushes and grass.
"Why aren't you as exciting as your name?" Olive thought curiously, poking the shoulder of the tom with her nose as she practically bounced along beside him. Her pale-brown and white-splotched fur was fluffed against the breeze and she tilted her head thoughtfully. Though she didn't mean to be rude, she truly found Nightmare rather bland. He didn't talk much and when cats didn't talk Olive found them a little boring. Sometimes. As she bounced beside him, she asked, "Where are we goin? Anywhere special?" She chirped, just as merrily before.

No star is lost at all