Today 08:39 PM

Old February 6th, 2019, 09:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The feeling from earlier seemed to dissipate, leading Rookpatch to believe that it was just a figment of his overactive and terrifying imagination. A warm feeling, like that of sweet honey, filled him as he felt the fluffy tabby leaning into him. He almost felt as if he could disappear into the plush fur of the other tom and not ever be cold again. Is that a weird thing to think? Flicking his ear lightly, he would dismiss the uncomfortable thought and take up the opportunity to let his side come to fully rest against Blazingstar, sighing out quietly as he allowed himself to relax. There was nothing to be tense about, nothing to be nervous of. This tom was his friend, surely if he was uncomfortable with the calico tom being so close, he would have mentioned it months ago because Rookpatch has always stuck close to the golden tabby whenever they hung out. It was as if he saw Blazingstar as a form of protection from the outside world, and desired to stick as close to his protection as possible.
The warrior would perk his ears up in quiet surprise as he felt the fluffy tail wrap around him, the fur thick enough to shield him from nearly all of the bitterly cold night air. He couldn't help but rattle out a soft purr, feeling he could practically curl up and fall asleep right this very instant with the warmth and sense of security he had right now. Even out here, far from his safe den, he felt he was at home. And only because Blazingstar was here to protect him. But he had to keep his eyes open, and he had to stay awake. There were stars to look at, stars he could finally enjoy the sight of.
"Y-You... You.. K-Know.. Blazings-star.. I-I.. I don't... Don't m-m-mind.. Mind you.. You b-be-being my.. My o-only.. Only friend... Y-You are.. Are prob-obably the.. The o-o-only o-one.. One that.. That c-could.. Could deal-heel w-with.. With me." Meowed out the tom quietly, ending with a small but refreshing laugh. It wasn't often that he was able to get one out, more often than not he was too busy being scared of things to consider humor.

Blazingstar would give the calico tom a small shove at his words, a small smile forming on his lips once again. "You must have other friends that put up with you. If that's how you want to say it. No one needs to 'put up with you' when you're the most likable cat here!" he exclaimed, noting the way Rookpatch seemed to relax by his side. It was good. It was a good change in the normal personality the timid tom had. His ears would twitch at the small rustling in the grass nearby, but he dismissed it as a rabbit running away as they normally came out dusk and dawn. "Do you ever think about what it must be like being up there looking down? Does it get boring being a StarClan cat? We won't know until we're there, but I like to believe there's endless things to do up there," he spoke hopefully.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 10th, 2019, 09:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

~ @Rosemew ~

A jet black tom with one white front paw and sky blue eyes walked along the Thunderclan and Windclan border. He kicked a pebble out into the snow. The tom sat down on his side of the border and glared at the empty terririty of Windclan. 'How do they hide from their enemies', he thought.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 10th, 2019, 09:54 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissy View Post
~ @Rosemew ~

A jet black tom with one white front paw and sky blue eyes walked along the Thunderclan and Windclan border. He kicked a pebble out into the snow. The tom sat down on his side of the border and glared at the empty terririty of Windclan. 'How do they hide from their enemies', he thought.
A molly a few tail-lengths away from Onefoot was running after a bug. She ran after the bug, into the Thunderclan territory without realizing.
The molly leaped onto the bug, pawing at it.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 10th, 2019, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

A molly a few tail-lengths away from Onefoot was running after a bug. She ran after the bug, into the Thunderclan territory without realizing.
The molly leaped onto the bug, pawing at it.
Onefoot heard another cat and he spun around to face Songfeather. He could scent the Windclan on her. "I don't know if you know, but this is Thunderclan territory.", he meowed, saying it in a calm voice. He wasn't the cat to get mad at a single mistake.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 10th, 2019, 10:02 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Onefoot heard another cat and he spun around to face Songfeather. He could scent the Windclan on her. "I don't know if you know, but this is Thunderclan territory.", he meowed, saying it in a calm voice. He wasn't the cat to get mad at a single mistake.
(It was Songflower just a reminder c: )

Songflower looked at Onefoot. Now realizing that she crossed the border. "Oh. Sorry!" She mewed, getting up and padding back into the Windclan territory.

Last edited by furrensic; February 10th, 2019 at 10:02 PM.
Old February 10th, 2019, 10:07 PM

Quote:

(It was Songflower just a reminder c: )

Songflower looked at Onefoot. Now realizing that she crossed the border. "Oh. Sorry!" She mewed, getting up and padding back into the Windclan territory.
(Thanks)
Onefoot smiled at Songflower. "I just don't want you to get in trouble.", he called after her. He ran after her, but stopped at the border. "My names Onefoot.", he introduced.

Old February 10th, 2019, 10:10 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

(Thanks)
Onefoot smiled at Songflower. "I just don't want you to get in trouble.", he called after her. He ran after her, but stopped at the border. "My names Onefoot.", he introduced.
Songflower layed in the snow, it getting in her fur. "I'm Songflower!" She mewed , looking the tom up and down. "I see where you got your name."

Old February 10th, 2019, 10:14 PM

Quote:

Songflower layed in the snow, it getting in her fur. "I'm Songflower!" She mewed , looking the tom up and down. "I see where you got your name."
He looked down at his white paw and smiled. "Yeah and plush its just the prefix my mother picked for me.", he meowed. Onefoot gave his white paw a lick before drawing it over his ear. "So how did you get your name?", he asked.

Old February 10th, 2019, 10:29 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

He looked down at his white paw and smiled. "Yeah and plush its just the prefix my mother picked for me.", he meowed. Onefoot gave his white paw a lick before drawing it over his ear. "So how did you get your name?", he asked.
"Song because I'm loud most of the time. And Flower because I'm pretty motherly, to kits and apprentices." Songflower smiled.

Old February 10th, 2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:

"Song because I'm loud most of the time. And Flower because I'm pretty motherly, to kits and apprentices." Songflower smiled.
Onefoot nodded. "Whats it like to live in Windclan?", he wondered. He had only met a few Windclan cats, but only in battles or at the gatherings.