Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:08 PM

Old January 27th, 2019, 01:20 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Russetheart followed, padding up beside her.

"How is thunderclan doing with the whitecough and greencough?" She asked curiously. Only riverclan is without a medicine cat, but it must still be hard with leafbare.
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:23 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post

"How is thunderclan doing with the whitecough and greencough?" She asked curiously. Only riverclan is without a medicine cat, but it must still be hard with leafbare.
"Some are getting sick.' He started. "I'm mostly worried for the kits and elders, they're weak and greencough and whitecough could be almost fatal." He mewed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:55 PM

Quote:
"Some are getting sick.' He started. "I'm mostly worried for the kits and elders, they're weak and greencough and whitecough could be almost fatal." He mewed.
Webcloud nodded. "I know what you mean. I'm worried too. I don't think anyone has passed in windlcan yet and I'm hoping it stay that way. Oriolestorm would have a much easier time if she had and apprentice."
Old January 27th, 2019, 02:57 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Webcloud nodded. "I know what you mean. I'm worried too. I don't think anyone has passed in windlcan yet and I'm hoping it stay that way. Oriolestorm would have a much easier time if she had and apprentice."
"Same with thunderclan, Tallmarsh doesn't have an apprentice." Russetheart mewed.

Old January 27th, 2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
"Same with thunderclan, Tallmarsh doesn't have an apprentice." Russetheart mewed.
"Hopefully everything is well in each clan." She sighed softly and rested her head on her paws
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:43 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

"Hopefully everything is well in each clan." She sighed softly and rested her head on her paws
Russetheart nodded softly. "Yeah."

Old January 27th, 2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Russetheart nodded softly. "Yeah."
Webcloud locked her paws, removing the tuffs of animal fur out from between her toes
Old January 27th, 2019, 09:10 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Rowanfury was fuming. Why did Blazingstar tell him he wasn't into toms? He seemed to get way too cozy with this other male. He didn't like it, not one bit. Blazingstar was his, and if he was determined to see others behind his back... Rowanfury would make sure he had no one else to turn to.

Yes. That was the perfect course of action. Take out all the cats that got close to Blazingstar, so all the handsome orange tom had was Rowanfury. He'd love him for it, he'd appreciate how dedicated his one and only was to him.

Eyes narrowing, he inched forward, trying to listen in on the duo. Maybe he could get something on his love's companion. Something he could use against him.

@Duskflight @SuspiciousMindz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Maybe it was just his mind because Blazingstar certainly didn't feel it. Forcing himself to sigh quietly, Rookpatch would flick his ears and instead focus on the night sky, like he should have been doing in the first place. The cool night air raked against his short fur, biting into his skin. At least one side of him was shielded from the cold, in fact, he could feel warmth radiating off of the cat next to him, subconsciously drawing him closer like a moth to a flame.
His ears would swivel slightly as he listened to the leader's words, his heart fluttering when the golden tabby called him a real friend. No cat really ever called him a friend, nor did they pay much attention to him. To have the one cat he admired and was close to consider him a friend.. It meant the world to him.
"A-After all.. All of these-he-hese moons-oons.. Y-You're-er still... Still my friend... W-When no one-un else... Was there-hair, you.. You were.. A-And still-ill are. {After all of these moons, you're still my friend... When no one else was there, you were, and still are.} "
His gaze would drift up to the sky again, focusing in on the brightest glowing orb there was. "I-I... Couldn't... Ask for-or... A better... Friend." By now, the calico tom could feel his side fur brushing against Blazingstar's, causing him to flinch away slightly. He hadn't realized how close he had gotten, and he wasn't sure if the leader noticed. Flicking his ears nervously, he hoped the other tom would let it slide. He was only cold after all, but he knew some cats didn't like their personal space invaded.
(Didn't know whose turn it was oof)

Blazingstar would give his friend a smile, still oblivious to the world around them. After all was said and done, he found himself leaning into Rookpatch a bit, enjoying the warmth the warrior was providing as the stars beamed brighter and brighter. However, he could feel his friend shivering and despite everything he had once told Rowanfury, Blazingstar found himself wrapping his tail around the small, seemingly frail, warrior. "I couldn't ask for a better one either. I appreciate after everything, we have no judgement to each other," the leader began to purr softly, his focused on the stars. Despite how the scene may look to others, he thought nothing more of this moment than time spent with a friend.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 2nd, 2019, 07:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

(Didn't know whose turn it was oof)

Blazingstar would give his friend a smile, still oblivious to the world around them. After all was said and done, he found himself leaning into Rookpatch a bit, enjoying the warmth the warrior was providing as the stars beamed brighter and brighter. However, he could feel his friend shivering and despite everything he had once told Rowanfury, Blazingstar found himself wrapping his tail around the small, seemingly frail, warrior. "I couldn't ask for a better one either. I appreciate after everything, we have no judgement to each other," the leader began to purr softly, his focused on the stars. Despite how the scene may look to others, he thought nothing more of this moment than time spent with a friend.
The feeling from earlier seemed to dissipate, leading Rookpatch to believe that it was just a figment of his overactive and terrifying imagination. A warm feeling, like that of sweet honey, filled him as he felt the fluffy tabby leaning into him. He almost felt as if he could disappear into the plush fur of the other tom and not ever be cold again. Is that a weird thing to think? Flicking his ear lightly, he would dismiss the uncomfortable thought and take up the opportunity to let his side come to fully rest against Blazingstar, sighing out quietly as he allowed himself to relax. There was nothing to be tense about, nothing to be nervous of. This tom was his friend, surely if he was uncomfortable with the calico tom being so close, he would have mentioned it months ago because Rookpatch has always stuck close to the golden tabby whenever they hung out. It was as if he saw Blazingstar as a form of protection from the outside world, and desired to stick as close to his protection as possible.
The warrior would perk his ears up in quiet surprise as he felt the fluffy tail wrap around him, the fur thick enough to shield him from nearly all of the bitterly cold night air. He couldn't help but rattle out a soft purr, feeling he could practically curl up and fall asleep right this very instant with the warmth and sense of security he had right now. Even out here, far from his safe den, he felt he was at home. And only because Blazingstar was here to protect him. But he had to keep his eyes open, and he had to stay awake. There were stars to look at, stars he could finally enjoy the sight of.
"Y-You... You.. K-Know.. Blazings-star.. I-I.. I don't... Don't m-m-mind.. Mind you.. You b-be-being my.. My o-only.. Only friend... Y-You are.. Are prob-obably the.. The o-o-only o-one.. One that.. That c-could.. Could deal-heel w-with.. With me." Meowed out the tom quietly, ending with a small but refreshing laugh. It wasn't often that he was able to get one out, more often than not he was too busy being scared of things to consider humor.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 6th, 2019, 08:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Rowanfury let out a hiss of anger, shooting a murderous glare in the direction of Rookpatch before he slunk off into the grasses. He'd show Blazingstar who his real friend was. The friend he shouldn't have betrayed for some disabled disgrace.

Blazingstar would thank him later.

@SuspiciousMindz, @Duskflight

[and now the stalker has departed]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules