Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 12:11 AM
Hi, I exist
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 11:26 PM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 11:10 PM
Ephemeral Embrace
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Yesterday 10:56 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 10:30 PM

Old February 26th, 2024, 02:55 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
| Mistypaw |
She/her | RiverClan | 36 moons

The apprentice's one deep amber eye settled on Bayblood. She padded over to the warrior, orbs quickly scanning his body. He appeared to have some open wounds. She cautiously licked over them to prove a clearer view, then nodded to the warrior. "Be right back, I'll fetch some herbs." These wounds did not seem to bad in comparison to what she had seen before, luckily. She grabbed a small piece of horsetail and half of a cobweb, then headed back over to Bayblood. Slowly she chewed the piece of horsetail into the poultice and applied a little on each wound. She was careful not to overdo it as they still needed the herbs for others. Then she ripped the cobweb into smaller pieces, which proved to be difficult due to its stickiness. When she had assembled enough pieces she slowly applied them on each wound. It didn't take too long, and when she was done she stepped back to look at her work.

Considering she did not have a lot of herb knowledge, she was doing pretty good so far. "You should be fine," she mewed with a nod. Then she continued looking for others to help.

| @TheRadioDemon [Bayblood ] |
he nodded. thanks for all this. then he padded away, into an area out of the way in case he was needed again for more healing.

"Thou art unfit for any place but hell."~shakespear
Slime'Tuft is JuniperClan's medcat app. and has a semi-open den policy
auction day! i cant believe it!

Desert Rain Frog hopped in! Blxze. lit this sig. *Lunastar* trampled this sig doing quadrobics. ~MothDust~ drew silli kittis here. leopard. brought her cats in here to destroy the place.

name and pronoun shop
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:59 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Attachment 3199
Goldfish
Tags; @/al3cc766

Goldfish smiled warmly at
Minkpaw, Holding back a joke. Mink
was at work now, being serious- and
Goldfish had never felt a sense of pride
as strong as this as she watched Minkpaw.
She was quick, smart, and good in bad
situations. Minkpaw was worthy of the
roll she'd stood in for. "I'm proud of
you, Minkpaw. I'm very proud of you."

she then gave a friendly wink. "I'll live,
you need those poppy seeds for other cats.
Besides, I'm feeling fine. Just fine."
Lies.
She was feeling flares of unshown anxiety. It
built up in her chest and squeezed her lungs,
made her want to run. Buuuuut she couldn't.
In fact, she couldn't even walk. She had cleaned
all the dirt she'd seen from the bleeding red wound.
At the last part, she frowned massively. "Well,
I suppose I'll be tied up for the next few days,"
she
said playfully, before adding, "I'm not very serious.
I promise I'll rest-- for now..."
she said the last part
mock-ominously, and nodded. She play-swatted Mink's
face gently in response to the lick, face broke into a broad,
toothy grin again. "I'll go to the warrior's den. Thank you,
Minkpaw. You're amazing. Now time to go save some lives
in your casual manner!"
she purred, and limped away.
If Minkpaw called her back, she'd probably groan. Loudly.
She just wanted- no, needed- to see Pepperbounce. The way
he'd acted... It scared her. It was like he wanted to leave.
She needed to go.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

a smile broke her serious expression at the compliment and joking. hopefully she could trust goldfishs behaviour and assume she was going to be fine. she'd have to check up on her soon anyway, first thing after the next sunrise she'd see how her friend was doing, yes. "take care!" she responded, after huffing dramatically at the joke. best she try to get herself a bit more presentable before the next cat found their way to them, being covered in the drying blood of both her own wounds and, she shuddered, the thunderclan apprentice that was hopefully not infront of the den anymore. she shook the thought from her head, frowning, trying to slow her breathing and heart beat by focussing on grooming the blood out of her white chest fur. her dark fur mostly hiding any dried down blood, while the white seemed to highlight it the moon stood out amongst the dark sky at night. after a moment she had to accept that the off white of her chest fur would be stained an ugly red for longer than she had hoped.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:14 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Eden , @TheLostAmongTheStars ,
@Bean , @Shellwhisker , @starry , @tally

[ 114 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
turning from dusklion and noticing the hefty crowd of cats piling into the den, cobwebpaw winced. ' okay. springpaw, shellwhisker, over here with me, if you can move. dusklion, i'll treat you in a minute, just stay there. you two, lie down in these nests. ' she pushed two ragged beds of moss over to them with a paw, and flicked her tail in a gesture for them to lie down.

' spottedstream, honeystep, thank you for coming. the den is.. a bit overcrowded right now, but i'm glad you helped bring them here. if you don't need anything else, please exit. ' cobwebpaw tried her best to be as nice as possible, contorting her face into something resembling polite, or whatever "looking polite" was. okay, priorities. cobwebpaw made her way over to springpaw to tend to her first. ' shellwhisker, i'll get to you in a minute. '

before doing that, though, cobweb turned to mistypaw. ' you're doing great! ' she purred to the other apprentice, genuine pride across her face. ' keep doin what you're doin. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:39 PM
Saki means hope &amp;lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Character name: Treepaw
Description of injury/ailment: nasty scratch on shoulder
Desired Outcome: treated but takes a while
Mention:@poppy

Treepaw shakes his ruffled, bloody fur.

``Hey. I got a scratch from some damn sneaky thunderclan warrior- just slashed me and ran away.``

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old February 26th, 2024, 05:10 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 23 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Blue eyes raised to wearily stare at the old apprentice, she was sure this was Mistypaw. She never talked to the other but that didn't mean she hadn't even seen her in her life. Her dizzying mind found it funny to see the other as an apprentice and they were older than she was. This gal wasn't one to judge others too harshly so she wasn't going to say anything about it. She tiredly consumed the poppy seeds offered to her with no objection, anything to rid her of the pain. The herb's work didn't have to do much as she was quick to let herself go into dreamland.

@starry [ works for me! ]

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The last time she got injured during a raid had been when she got the scars on her side and belly. Course they could be serious in itself but they didn't have the potential to leave her missing body parts. Springpaw knew that her ear being possibly torn off wouldn't affect her hearing all that much, but she couldn't say the same for her eye. The lionheart was extremely glad that Honeystep chose to stay by her side till she got to the healers. If one considers the fact that she had to make her way by herself to the nearest healer. She might have had her brother but he had gotten himself involved in a battle he had no chance at fighting in. Things seemed to be different now since she was able to put her trust in a few cats around here, some still tested her. Hearing Honeystep getting dismissed she gave them one last grateful look before she turned her attention to Cobwebpaw.

@finley.exe
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old February 26th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

[Sorry for the short post forgive me!]

Tags; @al3cc766

Beanfloat nodded "Thanks!" he smiled sheepishly. As he felt the pulb hit his wounds he flinched trying not to move as he fidgeted a little bit. Watching the apprentice go and get some cobwebs he thought to himself as he looked around at the bleeding and miserable cats. Look what Thunderclan has done hurting so many innocent cats! he watched the apprentice come back and ask a million questions he smiled. He puffed out his shoulder. "Aint nothing I cant handle!" he smiled at the apprentice. "Ill come right away I'll try not to touch it very much, at least I can still see out of my eye!" he let out a small chuckle as the apprentice finished with him he smiled as he bowed his head towards the apprentice. "Your doing great!" he whispered as he nodded towards the exit getting up still a bit sore but at least he was still in tippy toppy shape!

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | RiverClan Warrior
[ Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3 • Rapid Recovery]
"Sorry, Cobs," she huffed, a little irked at being told what to do but she bit her tongue for now. She tried to resist moving as her shoulder was continuously pressed into, ignoring the dull ache that started to accumulate deep within it. The fire in the kids words would've earned a chuckle had it not been for the intense pain that was surging through Dusklion right now.

It was difficult to resist wincing as the moss was pressed into her wounds, but she ignored the stick that was given to her, instead choosing to lap up the poppy seeds offered. "Been through worse, this is nothin'" she breathed, opening her eyes to glance up at Cobs. Things were starting to come back into clearer focus, however for some reason there were small black rings around her vision. Hmm. Odd.

But then suddenly the weight was off her and she blinked as Cobs turned to the others. Thankfully the poppy seeds were starting to take affect, allowing her to sort of half-sit up (even though her legs shook a little) Now that she was able to glance over herself, Dusk realized she did looked a little more banged up than expected. Her shoulder was by far the worst, and as she sat up the moss that had been there fell out. It was deep, a gash that would likely need some sort of poultice in order to ward off infection.

Thankfully though all of her wounds had stopped bleeding. Now they just... ached. Another wave of nausea rolled over her as her paw shakily went towards the moss, hooking it with a curved talon and trying to press it against her shoulder. It was difficult to do considering the paw she was trying to do it with belong to a sprained shoulder. Dusklion let out a sharp hiss as the already bloodied moss fell.

[ @finley.exe - wasn't really sure what to do while she waits to be healed skdjfhsd ]

Last edited by taillow; February 26th, 2024 at 08:49 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:10 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Character name: Frostpetal
Description of injury/ailment: she is heavily bleeding on her neck and her left flank
Desired Outcome: die(via blood loss)
Mention: @poppy

Frostpetal limped into the medicine den. "I need help..." she choked, her icy blue eyes watering with tears, "P-please." Her grey body was trembling, desperate for a cure to her current agony.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old February 27th, 2024, 02:02 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

| Mistypaw |
She/her | RiverClan | 36 moons

Oh no. No no no! This wasn't supposed to happen. Misty's brows furrowed and she rushed towards Jayfrost, who was unconcious. She didn't know why she cared so much about him but she certainly did and he would not die in her paws. She rushed over and hooked her paws under his forelegs, dragging him into the medicine cat's den. Her gaze immediately landed on Minkpaw who had much more herb knowledge than her. As much as she would like to handle this all on her own, she knew it was practically impossible since she only knew poppy seeds and horsetail. "Minkpaw- Please- Jayfrost really needs help!" she exclaimed. Carefully she prodded Jayfrost's leg with a paw, noticing the bone was giving away. Did that mean it was.. broken? She also noticed his face had many scatches, especially on the right side. Oh no, she had experienced that too and the aftermath had been losing an eye...

Mistypaw hastily turned to Minkpaw, worry obvious in her one amber hue. "His leg.. it's weird.. feels kind of broken.. I'll get cobwebs.. Maybe you can get the more complex herbs, just tell me what to do and how to apply them and we can work together to heal him.. Jay, it's gonna be fine. I promise we'll fix this." She rushed into the herb storage and retrieved two cobwebs, returning to the warrior's side. Seeing him in such a state was horrible. She forced herself to take deep breaths and wait for Minkpaw's instructions, not wanting to make the situation any worse.

| @al3cc766 [Minkpaw and Jayfrost] |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Firetail
|He/him Tom |
| Herbal Knowledge [T1] herbs: Burdock root, Borage leaves, Yarrow
Purk count: 11/50 public post|
| warnings: none|

Healing Form:
Character name:Firetail
Description of injury/ailment: Broken Left leg, Gashes all over the body and face
Desired Outcome: live please
Mention: @al3cc766_
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Firetail limped into the den, the pressure on his broken leg was unbearable yet he tolerated it. his ear flicking as he looked around to see if a healer was available" Minkpaw?" he called out as theat was the first word he thought of who was a healer.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up