Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

The young apprentice,Squirrelpaw, followed Goldenstar and the rest of his Clan to the gathering. His puffy tail cover in curly fur flicked nervously at the tip. He was always nervous though, since he was a kit. Catching the secant of ThunderClan made his curly fur stand on end along his spine. Glancing back he spotted the group of ThunderClan warriors. His been eyes slightly narrowed mostly out of worry then hate. He swallowed hard and continued to follow his Clanmates to the Sea stones. This tom was skittish, always has been some Tess him say he should be a Kitty-pet others easy he shouldn't have been born witch was one thing that made him who he is today. He was nothing like his brother Minkpaw, brave, confident. He was the the exact opposite. Hearing Goldenstar's yowl to attack he almost fainted. We can attack at the full moon! He thought her heart racing and breath fast and shallow. Trying to swallow back his fear he followed his Clanmates into battle.

Open.

Deerfrost walked alone well as close to alone as she could get. The molly did really like sharing her company with anyone. This short tempered warrior only did her duties around camp, enjoying them but she's far from outgoing. She'd rather be doing apprentice duties then hang around her annoying Clanmates. Well not everyone was annoying but she'd rather not get close to anyone. When ThunderClan stopped suddenly beside ShadowClan she narrowed her pupils and flatten her ears slightly. What are we doing? She wondered peering over some Clanmates to see Passionblaze talking with Gildenstar and Haftgaze. She couldn't hear what they were saying from where she was in the back of the group. The ginger brown molly's thick bushy tail flicked back and fourth as she felt the tension of the cats around her. Passionblaze jumped at Goldenstar causing a fight to brake out between the two Clans. Letting out a hiss of both announce and frustration Deerfrost charged into battle. The molly could feel rain starting to fall getting harder every moment.

Closed

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 21st, 2018 at 08:38 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:45 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz

(for Treetiger and Shadetail!)

As the fight broke out, with yowls ringing through the night time air, Shadetail felt his heart sink into his paws. Another fight? So soon after the last one? The Clans were just barely beginning to recover from ThunderClan and WindClan's last skirmish, and another battle would just hinder that progress. Nonetheless, the lanky ShadowClan tom narrowed his eyes, quickly shifting gears and unsheathing his claws. It wasn't long before his Syndicate training and mentality kicked in, and soon his claws itched for a pelt to rip up. His yellow eyes surveyed the clearing of writhing cats, each locked in their own fearsome battle. This was another chance to prove himself to ShadowClan. This was another chance to finally show his Clanmates which side he was on - once and for all, hopefully.

It didn't take him long to spot another warrior, much younger than he was, and instantly he knew this was only her first or second battle. The ThunderClan scent rolled off her in waves, and Shadetail turned towards her, readying himself. Perfect. Let's teach the younger generation what a real fighter looks like he thought with a sly smirk on his expression, yellow hues narrowing as he slunk towards the unsuspecting feline. "You look rather young to be fighting amongst adults," he called to her, already crouched down low as he circled her, ignoring the fights going on around him. He knew that even though they were same size, there was no way this ThunderClan kit had the same battle skills as him. He could feel his Syndicate blood taking over, and suddenly he had to hold himself back from attacking right then and there.

Last edited by Mauve; February 21st, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:51 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
A growl rumbled in Mistwing's throat as she skidded under and past Nightshadow, satisfied this blow had reached it's mark, albeit rather clumsily. Mistwing rose to her paws once again, mud now staining her silky silver fur, and her icy eyes ablaze with something new. Though the battle was going well, she couldn't help but feel her opponent was toying with her, like there was something she was holding back. "You spend too much time talking, scum. Your words won't distract me from defeating you." In the darkness that now enveloped them, Mistwing heard only the dull roar of warring cats around her, and could smell only blood, mud, and the river shore. In her moment of distraction, Nightshadow knocked her legs out from under her, and while normally Mistwing would be able to dodge such an attack, the slippery earth beneath her paws and the dull ache resounding through her body from her clumsy landings made Nightshadow's blow all the more effective. Mistwing hissed in anger as her front legs skidded out under her, her hind legs threatening to give out too.
Nightshadow smirked as she saw that her attack had succeded. She tried to pretend that it was no surprise, but she was worried about how her strength would hold up with the mud and slippery rain. She nodded as heard the other cat's words, Mmhm, Hon. Not gonna cry, huh? Surprising. You know, I might go easy on you if you cry." She rolled her eyes and felt the unstable ground beneath her paws. This was a horrible time to be fighting, and she guessed there would be tremendous losses on both sides. And I won't be one of them, she reassured herself. Steadying herself, she stood square in front of Mistwing. Nightshadow was scared that they would lose cats to the weather and ShadowClan wouldn't win, but Nightshadow had to have faith in her clan that they would win. Attacks running through her head, she thought quickly about the validity of each one. She then decided that if she knocked the other cat down and gave her a few good swipes the ThunderClan cat would run away, or at least beg for mercy. Thinking about this, she suddenly she leaped straight ahead with her paws out in front of her.
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw smiled, as the medicine cat wined their tail with hers. They'd be alright. She'd make sure of that. Suddenly, Nightpaw was pulled from her thoughts as the procession of Shadowclan cats came to a sudden stop. Thunderclan was on their side of the border and she could clearly see them now foxlengths away. Up ahead, she could hear Goldenstar's voice. He was talking to a cat, she didn't quite recognize, but there was something about the way he spoke that made her feel unsettled. There was tension in the air. Looking around, she could see cats from both clans bristling as they glared across at each other. She felt her own fur stiffen as the Thunderclan cat talking to the Shadowclan leader seemed to get louder while Goldenstar stayed quiet and calm. She could just see the other cat look like he was going to walk away over the crowd, but as quick as lightening, he bolted and Goldenstar disappeared from her sight. "No!" she cried out involuntarily, pulling away from Daydream to run to her mentor. But before she could get two steps, she heard his voice ring out over the clan.

Shadowclan, attack!

Again! Was this going to be nothing but fight after fight! How dare this clan of cats attack her leader and mentor on the way to the gathering of all places! No more! She wouldn't let this group of cats hurt her friend and go unpunished. A primal hiss escaped the pure black shecat as the clans clashed together in a fury of claws and shrieks. Indiscriminately, she spotted a grey tom with that Thunderclan scent thick on her pelt and raced at him with her claws unsheathed. She raced up and keeping her distance, aimed a forward slash at the tom's muzzle. If she was going to fight now, she was going to fight like she meant it.

I'm thinking for order, me, @Fuzzyfeline then @king kaleb! Objections?
(Sounds good to me. Sorry this is late.

Thistleheart was pushing though the rain and mud his thick gray fur was easily coated with mud and soaked with rain. Weaving around his Clanmates to find an opponent he was almost raked across the muzzle with a flash of claws. He let out a hiss and snaped at the paw that just missed him, by a whisker. At first he was surprised till he found out that it was a ShadowClan cat, warrior judging by her size. Letting a deep growl escape him he unsheathed his claws and began trying to plan his attack. The black feline was smaller then himself but most females were, he was a large tom. Lashing his tail, he stalked closer to her in a haft crouch haft stand, getting just close enough he jumped at her. Mouse brained ShadClanner! He thought, this tom wasn't the most compassionate or friendly feline luckily fighting had nothing to do with compassion or being friendly. Mostly he believed what his father told him as a kit and apprentice. That true warrior didn't have emotions,
that was one reason he didn't get along well with Passionblaze. He and the deputy have never gotten along, it was just the was it would be. It wasn't like he wasn't loyal to ThunderClan because Passion was going to be leader, no he would fight to the death for ThunderClan, and he would lessen to orders.

@king kaleb!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:35 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Beau (for Halfgaze when she becomes free! Just getting this post started now incase she becomes free when I am not on ^^)

Spitting away blood that had formed in a cut by her lips, Emberwing was furious. Furious that she was dragged into yet another battle. Instigated by ShadowClan, nonetheless. Her dislike for the chaotic group of cats seemed to grow stronger with each passing moon, reaching a climax with their bond to WindClan and their seemingly strong desire to attach themselves to any battle they could. It was leaf-bare - each Clan should be focused on surviving the cold moons ahead and preparing for a new Greenleaf. But here they were, with rain pelting down towards them and mud soaking their fur, battling over something that didn't even concern ShadowClan.. "Filthy fox-hearted excuses for warriors!" the russet feline yowled as she kicked away the apprentice she'd been tangling with. She was much smaller than Emberwing, and she watched the young cat turned tail to flee. The ThunderClan warrior snorted, lashing her tail as she turned, eyes narrowed as she launched herself back into the fray.

It's not that Emberwing wanted to battle. But her loyalty towards her Clan meant more to her than anything. She'd spent moons training for moments like this, to be able to fight for her Clan. Though she was kind and polite in camp, that demeanor completely changed when Emberwing was faced with defending her home. It had surfaced in the battle with WindClan, and now here it was again. This was only her second battle since becoming a warrior - her first ever battle being an apprentice at the Gathering when the Dusk Syndicate had attacked. She hadn't been any good back then, but her fighting skills had been refined, and the ThunderClan she-cat promised herself she would never loose a battle again.
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM
Might disappear again

Dusktalon raked her claws down the cats side. She grinned as she heard hunt screech. The warrior jumped onto his back and used her strength to pushed him away, only to attack again. At this point, her opponent seemed like he couldn't fight anymore. She flattened her ears and prepared to leap, but that was interrupted by another cat, a she-cat. Dusktalon glared at the cat. "Oh... I see... You don't want a fight?" She chuckled as she pricked her ears. "Well... This is a fight sweetie, you have to fight." She curled her tail underneath her chin and pulled it away. "Because if you don't, you'd be considered a coward!" Dusktalon lifted a paw and scratched Leaftail's shoulder. "Its fight or die.
Which will you choose?"
She mewed with a dark glare.

Character Site

Old February 21st, 2018, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Dusktalon raked her claws down the cats side. She grinned as she heard hunt screech. The warrior jumped onto his back and used her strength to pushed him away, only to attack again. At this point, her opponent seemed like he couldn't fight anymore. She flattened her ears and prepared to leap, but that was interrupted by another cat, a she-cat. Dusktalon glared at the cat. "Oh... I see... You don't want a fight?" She chuckled as she pricked her ears. "Well... This is a fight sweetie, you have to fight." She curled her tail underneath her chin and pulled it away. "Because if you don't, you'd be considered a coward!" Dusktalon lifted a paw and scratched Leaftail's shoulder. "Its fight or die. Which will you choose?" She mewed with a dark glare.
"Wait, p-please!" Leaftail's eyes were wide with fear as the cat advanced on her. "Don't fight!" She waited as the other cat scrambled to his feet and escaped before continuing. "What about StarClan? What about the Gathering? Just don't fight tonight, please!"

Her pulse faltered as the other cat bore down on her. Leaftail's shoulder throbbed painfully, a vivid reminder that she wouldn't stand a chance against the ShadowClan cat in a fight. Oh, StarClan, she thought, terrified. I'm going to die here! She backed away from the shecat, desperate to put some space between her and those merciless claws.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:00 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Deerfrost walked alone well as close to alone as she could get. The molly did really like sharing her company with anyone. This short tempered warrior only did her duties around camp, enjoying them but she's far from outgoing. She'd rather be doing apprentice duties then hang around her annoying Clanmates. Well not everyone was annoying but she'd rather not get close to anyone. When ThunderClan stopped suddenly beside ShadowClan she narrowed her pupils and flatten her ears slightly. What are we doing? She wondered peering over some Clanmates to see Passionblaze talking with Gildenstar and Haftgaze. She couldn't hear what they were saying from where she was in the back of the group. The ginger brown molly's thick bushy tail flicked back and fourth as she felt the tension of the cats around her. Passionblaze jumped at Goldenstar causing a fight to brake out between the two Clans. Letting out a hiss of both announce and frustration Deerfrost charged into battle. The molly could feel rain starting to fall getting harder every moment.

Open
Snarlfang hissed, seeing a thunderclan molly standing a little ways from the Thunderclan patrol. The tom unsheathed his claws and made his way towards her, flicking his tail. "Thunderclanners always mess up everything. Why don't you find a way to control your deputy so dumb fights like this don't happen, she-cat?" He asked, growling.
The tom circled Deerfrost, his golden-orange pelt already drenched in rain.He lashed his tail, eyes narrowing as his muscles tensed up. His lip stuck above his snaggletooth, probably making the tom look a bit startling to anyone who might look. He circled the she-cat again, taunting her to make the first move. He was prepared for any fight she had though, fur standing on end and eyes wide open.

"What are you going to do now, lizardbrain? Shadowclan will beat your clan easy." He taunted, looking over Shadowclan's past defeats. Thunderclan put their paws where they didn't belong according to Snarlfang, and made his skin crawl. He crouched lower as he circled the she-cat again, yellow eyes glowing in the dim light. His gaze was fixed on the molly, waiting for her to make a move towards him and fight, or see if she would flee like a kitten.

(Hope you don't mind me fighting you)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:07 PM
Might disappear again

Dusktalon rolled her eyes.
"Ha, StarClan? They can't do anything to stop this fight!"
She stalked closer. "Just forget it. You lame ThunderClan cats want stand a chance!" The warrior grinned with an evil sparkle in her eyes.

Dusktalon narrowed her eyes as she ran and sprung at the ThunderClan cat. She lashed her tail as she landed squarely on her shoulders. "You poor thing..." She taunted as she slowly sunk her claws into her shoulders. "Can't even defend yourself... You know, I would feel sorry for you, but..." Her gaze trailed off to the side with a smirk on her face.
"I'm not the type of cat who feels sympathy." She spat the word in disgust. "If you wanna survive, its kill or be killed."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 21st, 2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:31 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Dusktalon rolled her eyes.
"Ha, StarClan? They can't do anything to stop this fight!"
She stalked closer. "Just forget it. You lame ThunderClan cats want stand a chance!" The warrior grinned with an evil sparkle in her eyes.

Dusktalon narrowed her eyes as she ran and sprung at the ThunderClan cat. She lashed her tail as she landed squarely on her shoulders. "You poor thing..." She taunted as she slowly sunk her claws into her shoulders. "Can't even defend yourself... You know, I would feel sorry for you, but..." Her gaze trailed off to the side with a smirk on her face.
"I'm not the type of cat who feels sympathy." She spat the word in disgust. "If you wanna survive, its kill or be killed."
Leaftail squirmed under her grip, trying to get free from her vicelike claws. She gasped for breath and tried to remember all of her battle training from her days as a starry-eyed apprentice.

Keep calm. She loosened her muscles, shrinking her body and freeing herself from the larger cat's grip. Leaftail twisted her lithe frame, successfully escaping her grip. She rounded on her opponent, but her victory was short-lived. The wounds on her shoulders were already bleeding--not enough to be worrying, but enough that they would hinder her speed.

Keep talking, she told herself. "Just think!" she cried. "StarClan will make sure we pay for this!"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Closed Thread