Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 10:03 PM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Rose
Today 10:01 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by Rose
Today 09:51 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM
Flop Buddies
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2017, 10:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
When she exclaimed "especially not from you," Gyrewind's heart grew two sizes bigger for a second. But he didn't stop; no harm done in revenge. Revenge for making him feel better about himself and his decisions. Gyrewind hated it when that happened.
"O-oh! I am sorry, Miss! Have I displeased thou? Do not punish me, Miss, please!" The willowy tom cried in a teasing voice, crouching on the ground with fake worry in his eyes.
(nah, after the StarClan ceremony)
(Kay X3 ^^)
Snowsong rolled her eyes playfully at him, giving him another nudge as she giggled. "Cmon, cut it out, silly! I dont want the cat I look up to, literally looking up to me instead!" She objected teasingly, nudging him with a paw as she smiled.
"Stand up," She laughed, mrrowing in amusement. "You look ridiculous."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:32 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
(Kay X3 ^^)
Snowsong rolled her eyes playfully at him, giving him another nudge as she giggled. "Cmon, cut it out, silly! I dont want the cat I look up to, literally looking up to me instead!" She objected teasingly, nudging him with a paw as she smiled.
"Stand up," She laughed, mrrowing in amusement. "You look ridiculous."
Gyrewind ignored her, but his rump plopped back onto the ground and he looked up at Snowsong. There was a pause, in which the former leader stared up at the new one with huge, sparkling eyes.
"You look up to me??" Gyrewind exclaimed, his paws holding up his head. He felt flushed and uncomfortable. To much flattery. No revenge could recover the damage that had been done.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Old April 13th, 2017, 10:37 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Gyrewind ignored her, but his rump plopped back onto the ground and he looked up at Snowsong. There was a pause, in which the former leader stared up at the new one with huge, sparkling eyes.
"You look up to me??" Gyrewind exclaimed, his paws holding up his head. He felt flushed and uncomfortable. To much flattery. No revenge could recover the damage that had been done.
"Well yeah." Snowsong's ears flicked as she tilted her head, gazing at him with a small smile. It was true, she looked up to the former leader. Why wouldnt she? He was amazing!

"You're a hero. You're the best leader ThunderClan's ever had, too, and im not just saying that." Her ice blue eyes were dead serious as she looked at him, ears pricked up and eyebrows raised faintly. "Why wouldnt I look up to you?"

Forever...

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:02 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
"Well yeah." Snowsong's ears flicked as she tilted her head, gazing at him with a small smile. It was true, she looked up to the former leader. Why wouldnt she? He was amazing!

"You're a hero. You're the best leader ThunderClan's ever had, too, and im not just saying that." Her ice blue eyes were dead serious as she looked at him, ears pricked up and eyebrows raised faintly. "Why wouldnt I look up to you?"
Gyrewind blinked, while his eyes didn't lose disbelief. The tom raised to his feet, his expression filling with unreadable emotions. Briefly, he was absent. Listening.
"Don't you think that's a bit of an... Overstatement?" Gyrewind meowed what he knew wasn't right, by the signs of the seriousness in Snowsong's eyes. His brain couldn't think, couldn't work. It would take him years to begin thinking he was a former leader not to pass by. The words, spoken out loud, just didn't go through his head correctly.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:08 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Gyrewind blinked, while his eyes didn't lose disbelief. The tom raised to his feet, his expression filling with unreadable emotions. Briefly, he was absent. Listening.
"Don't you think that's a bit of an... Overstatement?" Gyrewind meowed what he knew wasn't right, by the signs of the seriousness in Snowsong's eyes. His brain couldn't think, couldn't work. It would take him years to begin thinking he was a former leader not to pass by. The words, spoken out loud, just didn't go through his head correctly.
Snowsong shook her head at the question, wondering briefly what was wrong. Was she upsetting him somehow? Shaking the thought away, she gazed at him, almost worriedly, but still serious.

"I think its more of an understatement." She said carefully, tilting her head as she looked at him, searching his eyes. "I just couldnt find a stronger word to use. What im trying to say is you were an amazing leader, and you made this Clan better. And even though you've stepped down from your position, I know you'll continue to help ThunderClan thrive. And I know i'll always be able to turn to you, that you'll help me when I mess up, even when I think i've messed up." She shrugged slightly. "Because thats just the kind of cat you are."

Forever...

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:08 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Snowyclaw sat in the clearing alone and silent, never catching himself looking at the leader while thoughts of admiration ran through his mind as other cats around him had friendly conversations with each other over a meal. Though when he spoke, he blinked the thoughts away and padded closer to the Highpeak to listen to what he had to say. An apprentice or warrior ceremony was exciting- but something other than that was even more. Though when he began to speak the first few words, he was confused. Awkward? Rehearse lines? As he went on, he began to grow anxious and concerned.. What was he trying to say? Was this just a ‘thank you’ speech to his clan or more?

‘The ageless line of ThunderClan leaders deserves only the best.’
Well duh, thats why you-
‘That is why I think of it as wrong for such an outlandish, oblivious cat such as myself to lead you.’

He was frozen for a second, somehow not being able to process what he just said. But after a few moments of silence from the tom, he gasped. But- he’s perfect!

‘But I stand before you as your leader for the last time. Thank you, for calling me your warrior, your deputy, and your leader’

He stood up, wanting to shout an objection but Gyrest-Gyrewind had already leaped off Highpeak. If he could only change his mind and tell him that his roots didn’t matter at all.. But, he couldn’t bring himself to take so much as a step toward the.. Former leader. Besides, It’d be strange to have some cat he didn’t know very well to speak to him like this as if they were closer. He disagreed with what Gyre was doing, he didn't have to be the most perfect Thunderclan-Born cat there is to become leader. He was so happy for the tom when he became leader, now he felt the exact opposite now that he was stepping down. He wanted to watch Gyrewind lead his clan until the very end, but he couldn't. It was such a short amount of time for him as leader.. Not to mention he had all these lives and- and he was just throwing everything away. Why? Because he wasn't born in Thunderclan? If only he could build up the courage to speak to him- but it seems he was already speaking with his deputy, who was now going to be the leader. But, he couldn’t force him to do anything- and he wouldn't. He just hoped he'd have the opportunity to speak with the now former leader again- he didn't care when but he wanted to get to know him. He wanted to be closer than what they were, which was nothing. He wasn't sure if Gyre would even recognize him if he were to approach him.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; April 13th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old April 13th, 2017, 11:28 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Snowsong shook her head at the question, wondering briefly what was wrong. Was she upsetting him somehow? Shaking the thought away, she gazed at him, almost worriedly, but still serious.

"I think its more of an understatement." She said carefully, tilting her head as she looked at him, searching his eyes. "I just couldnt find a stronger word to use. What im trying to say is you were an amazing leader, and you made this Clan better. And even though you've stepped down from your position, I know you'll continue to help ThunderClan thrive. And I know i'll always be able to turn to you, that you'll help me when I mess up, even when I think i've messed up." She shrugged slightly. "Because thats just the kind of cat you are."
At that instant, Gyrewind caught himself before his legs collapsed and his face buried into his paws. His face drew a blank. That didn't sound right, but Snowsong looked sold.
"I just... really? I never thought that could... Be true at all." His mew was stumbling, and Gyrewind looked away absently.
{ggh so short}

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:31 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
At that instant, Gyrewind caught himself before his legs collapsed and his face buried into his paws. His face drew a blank. That didn't sound right, but Snowsong looked sold.
"I just... really? I never thought that could... Be true at all." His mew was stumbling, and Gyrewind looked away absently.
{ggh so short}
"Well, it is." Snowsong mewed simply, flicking her black tail over his shoulder gently as she studied him, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Whatever was wrong with the former leader, he had to know his Clan looked up to him. Snowsong wasnt the only one. "You're an amazing cat, and you were a grand leader."
(Mines shorter XP XD)

Forever...

Old April 13th, 2017, 11:54 PM
hoh! wow

Quote:
"Well, it is." Snowsong mewed simply, flicking her black tail over his shoulder gently as she studied him, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Whatever was wrong with the former leader, he had to know his Clan looked up to him. Snowsong wasnt the only one. "You're an amazing cat, and you were a grand leader."
(Mines shorter XP XD)
Gyrewind felt dumbfounded. He felt a little useless, too, when all he could do was stutter embarrassingly while Snowsong rested her tail on him. Every time he could find strength to say something, nothing responded. He stood with his head shaking and mouth open, while he still couldn't find words.
"I just... Thanks, I guess, I don't really know..." He broke off into fitful laughter, trailing off. The praise just simply didn't work right in him.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

Old April 14th, 2017, 07:59 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

{ @Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep }

Spottedsong padded out of the warriors den, laying down on her favourite rock, she purred as she felt the stones warmth soak into her. She opened one eye and flattened her ears. The inexperienced idiot leader has disappeared, and now we have a clumsy, naive buffoon as our leader. What has Thunderclan come to? Now Falconclaw is growing apart, and no one bothers to look at me. Oh yes, they granted all the Dark Forest followers amnesty, but I know thats all lies.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Closed Thread