Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2018, 02:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Driving Out The River

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
”You think I want to do this?” She hissed as him as she felt her claws sink into his shoulders her voice was clearly mad. She felt bad about attacking because he wasn’t fighting back, she wasn’t going to backdown either. Splashdrift loves her clan, her kit who was almost a warrior, the life she had lived. She dug one claw into his shoulder feeling the scarlet blood pool up.

She twitched her ears, and tail her orange eyes still feirce though they may have had a tinge of regret for attacking him, of course because he lead his clan into battle she assumed he was looking for a fight. “Why did you bring your clan here if your to scared to fight?” She sneered at him this was rare to see Splashdrift this angry and aggressive. She waited for him to do something before she furthered her attack

He almost clawed the cat right there. Instead, he simply yowled as she dug her claw into his shoulder, attempting to thrust the other cat off. He crouched down and sprung up, aiming to catch her in the stomach and get her off balance. He turned around, facing where he had attempted to throw the warrior off of him. He narrowed his bright hues, screeching, “Do you really think I want to do this?!” Windygale’s voice was loud, but he didn’t care anymore. He stood, fur bristling but fuzzy paws showing no hint of his claws. They were staying sheathed unless this cat tried to kill him.

“I’m not scared.” He said, voice under control though thick with emotion. It was low, barely heard over the sound of fighting. “Fighting is the coward’s way out. I am no coward. Are you?”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 16th, 2018, 02:48 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

He almost clawed the cat right there. Instead, he simply yowled as she dug her claw into his shoulder, attempting to thrust the other cat off. He crouched down and sprung up, aiming to catch her in the stomach and get her off balance. He turned around, facing where he had attempted to throw the warrior off of him. He narrowed his bright hues, screeching, “Do you really think I want to do this?!” Windygale’s voice was loud, but he didn’t care anymore. He stood, fur bristling but fuzzy paws showing no hint of his claws. They were staying sheathed unless this cat tried to kill him.

“I’m not scared.” He said, voice under control though thick with emotion. It was low, barely heard over the sound of fighting. “Fighting is the coward’s way out. I am no coward. Are you?”
@Aurora Australis She went flying off and shook her head as she felt the blood drip from her stomach she had landed on a sharp rock What have I done She thought to herself she started to back away a bit “I don’t want to fight but I have to defend my home..” with that she prepared to lunge at him, she did feel bad and she felt tremendous pain from the gash. She attempted to jump back onto him the gash bleeding she began to feel light headed. Her gray belly slowly turning red, her orange eyes loosing their fire.
“I know your name Windygale you are a deputy and I don’t want to fight,” she paused “but you brought your clan into my home and I can’t hold back” She looked at him she wasn’t here for a fight she lost wanted to defend her home

Last edited by gemini; September 17th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 02:57 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

RiverClan Open
With a nod Echopool ran away back into the fray of teeth and claws to fight a warrior that wanted to be here, not another like Dawnfrost she would apologize to her at the next gathering , for she knew in the frey of the battle there can be no ties to other clans or most other cats and she also knew her cheek would be fine it was a minor cut

WindClan Open
Brightfur started to look for another cat she was loyal to her clan although she had no desire too take part in this her green eyes were starting too show the smallest sign of fear she had jumped to here eyes she looked at around confused. The screams of battle ringing in her ears she leaped into the flying claws.
Old September 16th, 2018, 03:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
RiverClan Open
With a nod Echopool ran away back into the fray of teeth and claws to fight a warrior that wanted to be here, not another like Dawnfrost she would apologize to her at the next gathering , for she knew in the frey of the battle there can be no ties to other clans or most other cats and she also knew her cheek would be fine it was a minor cut

WindClan Open
Brightfur started to look for another cat she was loyal to her clan although she had no desire too take part in this her green eyes were starting too show the smallest sign of fear she had jumped to here eyes she looked at around confused. The screams of battle ringing in her ears she leaped into the flying claws.

Rowanflowers eyes locked onto the next windclanner, her teeth dripping with blood from her nose and blood that actually wasn’t hers. The stench of battle was alarmingly strong and made her dizzy, but she wasn’t anywhere close to backing down now, she threw herself into the throng of cats with another rage ridden battle cry. She raced for brightfur not caring to watch her surroundngs. She didn’t want to hurt anyone but riverclan was under threatening circumstances and she needed to somehow pull them together. But this time windclan had gone to far, and here she was preparing to claw the ears off of any windclanner who drew near. She let out another growl as the neared the windclan she cat bunching her muscles and leaping towards her with claws outstretched and teeth bore.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 16th, 2018, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Ghostpaw heard the fighting outside and looked out of the den."Them fox hearts!Attacking us in our own camp!"He hissed to himself,about to run out.He remembered the fight with Grovepaw and paused though.'If he really doesn't fight,then he will surely be killed,Ghostpaw thought.He turned back into the apprentice den,hoping Grovepaw wasn't still there and that he had already joined the fight.What if he was trying to talk windclan,skyclan and shadowclan to leave?He would be killed on the spot."Grovepaw where are you?"Ghostpaw shouted over the noise of the fighting cats.
@Checkmate

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 16th, 2018, 03:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw heard the fighting outside and looked out of the den."Them fox hearts!Attacking us in our own camp!"He hissed to himself,about to run out.He remembered the fight with Grovepaw and paused though.'If he really doesn't fight,then he will surely be killed,Ghostpaw thought.He turned back into the apprentice den,hoping Grovepaw wasn't still there and that he had already joined the fight.What if he was trying to talk windclan,skyclan and shadowclan to leave?He would be killed on the spot."Grovepaw where are you?"Ghostpaw shouted over the noise of the fighting cats.
@Checkmate
Out of the blue and into the black
They give you this, but you pay for that
An' once you're gone you can never come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black

Grovepaw was currently shaking his ears folded back a bit as he looked around ,his feet felt glued to the ground . He shook his head and forced himself to move , after a while he started running around the camp . why is this happening !? It shouldn't be . "EVERYONE STOP! PLEASE!THIS DOESNT NEED TO HAPPEN!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs , fear could clearly be heard in his voice and in his eyes. The tom kept on running around the battlefield that was once his home , dodging the already lifeless bodies and alive bodies of his clanmates. He remembered the fight with his brother in that moment .... He knew he should fight along with his clan but...he didn't want to ,he couldn't bring himself to harm anyone . Wait..where was his sister in all this!? His breathing quickened as he leapt over and dodged the other felines "PIKEPAW!! WHERE ARE YOU!? " he yelled yet again , he didn't know but he was in ear distance of his brother but he was more focused on his sister since he knew ghostpaw could take care of himself .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 16th, 2018 at 03:50 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Pikepaw was hiding behind a tree. She was shaking from ears to her tail tip. She wasn't used to being in a cluster of cats fighting. She didn't even know half of the moves she laid down pretending that she wasn't alive or that she wasn't even here. Pikepaw wished that none of this had ever happened and that there was no battle,and that her siblings weren't out here. She shivered in fear her paws over her head. Pikepaw was worried about Ghostpaw and Grovepaw. Were they save? Were they even alive?! Fear and worry got the best of her, as she shook she perked her ears up to listen to what was going on around her. Mainly to see if she could hear Ghostpaw or Grovepaw out of the swarm of cats. All she could hear was cats battling around her. Darkness overcame her as she fell asleep in the middle of the battle from fear and worry.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old September 16th, 2018, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Out of the blue and into the black
They give you this, but you pay for that
An' once you're gone you can never come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black

Grovepaw was currently shaking his ears folded back a bit as he looked around ,his feet felt glued to the ground . He shook his head and forced himself to move , after a while he started running around the camp . why is this happening !? It shouldn't be . "EVERYONE STOP! PLEASE!THIS DOESNT NEED TO HAPPEN!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs , fear could clearly be heard in his voice and in his eyes. The tom kept on running around the battlefield that was once his home , dodging the already lifeless bodies and alive bodies of his clanmates. He remembered the fight with his brother in that moment .... He knew he should fight along with his clan but...he didn't want to ,he couldn't bring himself to harm anyone . Wait..where was his sister in all this!? His breathing quickened as he leapt over and dodged the other felines "PIKEPAW!! WHERE ARE YOU!? " he yelled yet again , he didn't know but he was in ear distance of his brother but he was more focused on his sister since he knew ghostpaw could take care of himself .
Ghostpaw heard Grovepaw yell.He ran out of the apprentice den,standing in front of him so he wouldn't keep running. He was an easy target for a warrior while he was running around like a frightened kit."Grovepaw,what are you doing!Your an easy target right now!Ghostpaw hissed at him,but even though he sounded angry,there was clearly relief in his eyes.He looked Grovepaw over.He saw he didn't have any wounds,and he wasn't sure if he should be angry or relived. It meant he wasn't hurt,but it also meant that he hadn't been fighting for his clan."Why haven't you been fighting!Cant you see they are trying to make us leave!Why don't you want to defend your home!"Ghostpaw asked angrily.He loved his family,but he also loved his clan,and he knew Grovepaw did to.Why wasn't Grovepaw helping defend the clan they had lived in their whole lives?Asking nicely for this cats to leave wasn't going to work.It would just get Grovepaw killed,then Ghostpaw would have lost a part of his family,and his home.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 16th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw heard Grovepaw yell.He ran out of the apprentice den,standing in front of him so he wouldn't keep running. He was an easy target for a warrior while he was running around like a frightened kit."Grovepaw,what are you doing!Your an easy target right now!Ghostpaw hissed at him,but even though he sounded angry,there was clearly relief in his eyes.He looked Grovepaw over.He saw he didn't have any wounds,and he wasn't sure if he should be angry or relived. It meant he wasn't hurt,but it also meant that he hadn't been fighting for his clan."Why haven't you been fighting!Cant you see they are trying to make us leave!Why don't you want to defend your home!"Ghostpaw asked angrily.He loved his family,but he also loved his clan,and he knew Grovepaw did to.Why wasn't Grovepaw helping defend the clan they had lived in their whole lives?Asking nicely for this cats to leave wasn't going to work.It would just get Grovepaw killed,then Ghostpaw would have lost a part of his family,and his home.

The king is gone, but he's not forgotten
This is the story of a Johnny Rotten
It's better to burn out than it is to rust
The king is gone, but he's not forgotten

Grovepaw was about to turn when his brother suddenly right in front of him making him skid to a halt and make his back all arched and fluffy along with his tail.he was relieved to see that his brother was alright . He blinked once ghostpaw spoke now flinching at the tone of his voice but anger was also rising in his chest ,he doesn't understand ... his eyes narrowed once he was standing normally once again ,his tail all bushy and bristled "Because I don't want to hurt anybody! There are ways we can handle things and violence isnt one of them! I love my home but this... This isn't right !" he meowed sternly with a slight hiss.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 16th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 04:29 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
It had just been like any other day in the camp. Heatherfur had gone out searching for herbs in the morning, taking a few moments to be by herself and collect her thoughts. With the prophecy looming over each of the Clans, she hadn't seen much of Daydream to continue her training. She missed the ShadowClan medicine cat, but wasn't sure if Fallenstar would even allow for any cat that wasn't RiverClan to set paw on the territory. Tensions were as high as she had ever felt them, and she consistently looked over her shoulder whenever she left camp to ensure that she was safe. Now, as she sat in her den, she was surprised to hear a loud call ring out across the clearing. Shortly behind that, the faintest trace of WindClan reached her, and she felt her eyes widen. No... she thought, spinning on her paws and racing out of the den, praying to StarClan that she wouldn't see what she already expected to be in the clearing.

A large patrol of WindClan cats had burst into the clearing, driving themselve with claws unsheathed towards the unsuspecting warriors of RiverClan. Instantly, yowls echoed through the air as flurries of fur shot past Heatherfur, who stood dumbfounded at the entrance to her den. Her eyes searched for Blazingstar, hoping to find his familiar orange pelt. Hatred boiled within her, a rage that had been simmering ever since the last meeting at Seastones where the medicine cats, deputies, and leaders had all discussed the meaning of the ominous prophecy. Instinctively, her claws slid out from their sheaths, and she wanted nothing more than to sink them into the fur of any cat who tried to harm her new Clanmates. Gone was the loyalty she felt towards her former home. This was a cowardly attack, and she wanted to make sure WindClan and their leader paid for it.
daydream had blended in with the shadowclan horde that went to drive riverclan out. they couldnt help but feel disgusted with their own clan mates actions to listen. but to them - the leaders word was law - and if goldenstar chose to start war beyond their advice, so be it. when everyone started running with furious chaos, they followed along, claws digging in the ground as they ran faster but for different reason. they flooded into the clearing they had grown to love, adore. this is the place they had met geckoleaf. juniperpaw. cricketpaw. and heatherfur. russetswirl was still here, too. they couldnt lose this place because of an omen mistaken. they jumped into the center of the clearing, digging their paws in the cold dirt to steady themselves as cats flooded past them like a pebble in a river causing a new wave of current, they pushed forward to the medicine cat once they saw the familiar tabby pelt, "heatherfur!" they yowled out to her over the noise, voice still sincere as they spoke. they didnt want this to be the last time they saw her. "i didnt come here to fight, i came here for you," they mewed hastily,"i dont know how far everyones willing to take this, but i wanted to help you quickly pack your herbs properly before you go." they explained briefly before pushing themselves into the medicine cat den, "eventually, i will find you, i promise. okay ? and we will continue your training properly in secret if we have to." maybe goldenstar would demote them, derank them, or so on for helping riverclans medicine cat, but they didnt care. they meant it when they would train heatherfur until they saw her relish in her full title.
Closed Thread