Today 05:03 AM

Old May 4th, 2022, 11:11 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Tsunami breaks a Sprig // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw afton View Post
Sprig smiled a little, then it immediately went away when the animatronic came in. he picked Tsunami up carefully and growled at it, ears going back and down again. he kept Tsunami with him, making sure not to drop her. he stood still for a moment, waiting for it to move.
// The animatronic growled, and stepped forward. "Get Tsunami." It said, mouth moving. "Bring Tsunami to Springtrap." The dragon launched itself forward, ready to attack. \\

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old May 4th, 2022, 11:22 AM
meow

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emberflame View Post
// The animatronic growled, and stepped forward. "Get Tsunami." It said, mouth moving. "Bring Tsunami to Springtrap." The dragon launched itself forward, ready to attack. \\
Sprig dashed away and kept Tsunami in his arms, being careful not to hurt her arm more than it already was. the name Springtrap seemed familiar though. i’ve heard that name before.. hm. he dashed out of sight from the animatronic, the wind from how fast he was going probably nice against Tsunami’s face, though for him it kinda made his ears flop slightly, like a flag.
bump me whenever! don't be shy!

Old May 4th, 2022, 12:52 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig dashed away and kept Tsunami in his arms, being careful not to hurt her arm more than it already was. the name Springtrap seemed familiar though. i’ve heard that name before.. hm. he dashed out of sight from the animatronic, the wind from how fast he was going probably nice against Tsunami’s face, though for him it kinda made his ears flop slightly, like a flag.
// Tsunami | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

Tsunami screamed in fear as the animatronic leaped at her. Sprig grabbed her and dashed away. The animatronic kept chanting the same thing over and over again. "Get Tsunami. Bring Tsunami to Springtrap." From how fast Sprig was going, the breeze from the vents made Tsunami's face feel nice. Then the animatronic suddenly said something else. "Take Tsunami to Poison. Bring Tsunami to Matser. Bring Tsunami to Creater." Creater?

◺--------------◿
Old May 4th, 2022, 01:23 PM
meow

Quote:

Tsunami screamed in fear as the animatronic leaped at her. Sprig grabbed her and dashed away. The animatronic kept chanting the same thing over and over again. "Get Tsunami. Bring Tsunami to Springtrap." From how fast Sprig was going, the breeze from the vents made Tsunami's face feel nice. Then the animatronic suddenly said something else. "Take Tsunami to Poison. Bring Tsunami to Matser. Bring Tsunami to Creater." Creater?
Sprig tried to ignore it, growling slightly. what are they trying to do-? i feel slightly off- but ignore it, Sprig, ignore it, you’re fine. he kept Tsunami close to himself, still dashing away from the animatronic. “nope nope nope no nada nuh-uh-“ he muttered under his breath, slightly staggering back and kicking the animatronic away before quickly dashing off again.

Old May 4th, 2022, 01:51 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig tried to ignore it, growling slightly. what are they trying to do-? i feel slightly off- but ignore it, Sprig, ignore it, you’re fine. he kept Tsunami close to himself, still dashing away from the animatronic. “nope nope nope no nada nuh-uh-“ he muttered under his breath, slightly staggering back and kicking the animatronic away before quickly dashing off again.

Tsunami looked back. The dragon was getting closer. But son, they were cornered. The dragon's mouth opened. "Trapped now. Can't stop me. Take Tsumami to Creater." Tsunami felt herself drift into that same trance with Bonnie. NO!!! DON'T!!! TSUNAMI YOU ARE I-I-IN C-O-CONTROL!!! But she was walked toward the animatronic, hyptonized.

◺--------------◿
Old May 4th, 2022, 01:58 PM
meow

Quote:

Tsunami looked back. The dragon was getting closer. But son, they were cornered. The dragon's mouth opened. "Trapped now. Can't stop me. Take Tsumami to Creater." Tsunami felt herself drift into that same trance with Bonnie. NO!!! DON'T!!! TSUNAMI YOU ARE I-I-IN C-O-CONTROL!!! But she was walked toward the animatronic, hyptonized.
Sprig quickly grabbed Tsunami back up, holding her back against her will if she tried to struggle. “Tsunami, snap out of it!” he growled at the animatronic, eye glowing a red hue, his sharp teeth bared and his ears back all the way. “STAY BACK! I WON’T LET YOU TOUCH HER!”

Old May 4th, 2022, 02:03 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Sprig quickly grabbed Tsunami back up, holding her back against her will if she tried to struggle. “Tsunami, snap out of it!” he growled at the animatronic, eye glowing a red hue, his sharp teeth bared and his ears back all the way. “STAY BACK! I WON’T LET YOU TOUCH HER!”

Tsunami hissed, trying to pull away from Sprig's grasp. "Let me go! I must follow the dragon!" The dragon's faceplates opened, revealing the metal and wires that make up its face. "Follow, Tsunami. The creator is waiting. Springtrap is waiting. Don't keep Father waiting." Tsunami kicked Sprig and ran forward.

◺--------------◿
Old May 4th, 2022, 02:41 PM
meow

Quote:

Tsunami hissed, trying to pull away from Sprig's grasp. "Let me go! I must follow the dragon!" The dragon's faceplates opened, revealing the metal and wires that make up its face. "Follow, Tsunami. The creator is waiting. Springtrap is waiting. Don't keep Father waiting." Tsunami kicked Sprig and ran forward.
”NO!” Sprig growled and his claws unsheathed again, then he jumped high and tackled the dragon animatronic, rolling down the hall a bit. he glanced back at Tsunami. “DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT’LL HAPPEN AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! I CAN SHOW YOU TO GET YOUR PROOF IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME! YOU’RE GONNA GET KILLED, KID!” he tried to keep the other animatronic down on the ground, struggling a little.

Old May 4th, 2022, 02:49 PM
error in the code

Quote:
”NO!” Sprig growled and his claws unsheathed again, then he jumped high and tackled the dragon animatronic, rolling down the hall a bit. he glanced back at Tsunami. “DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT’LL HAPPEN AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! I CAN SHOW YOU TO GET YOUR PROOF IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME! YOU’RE GONNA GET KILLED, KID!” he tried to keep the other animatronic down on the ground, struggling a little.

Tsunami gasped, falling back as Sprig suddenly attacked the dragon. The SeaWing animatronic roared, claws ripping Spirg's fur off his body, wings flared. "You can't stop her fate! She will be one of us!" The SeaWing laughed and leaped up. She will be one of us... The shock and the realization snapped Tsunami out of her gaze. She shook her head a few times. "No." She said firmly. The dragon was about to slam its talons on Sprig, who was about to knock the animatronic off its feet when they both froze at the girl's words. "I will not follow you. I know what was happening to me. William Afton must have his suits have an ability to trick people to want to follow them. Poison, Springtrap, and The Creator are all the same person. William Afton. Back up. You can't stop me." The animatronic laughed again. "Oh yeah? And what will you do to stop me?"

◺--------------◿
Old May 4th, 2022, 03:12 PM
meow

Quote:

Tsunami gasped, falling back as Sprig suddenly attacked the dragon. The SeaWing animatronic roared, claws ripping Spirg's fur off his body, wings flared. "You can't stop her fate! She will be one of us!" The SeaWing laughed and leaped up. She will be one of us... The shock and the realization snapped Tsunami out of her gaze. She shook her head a few times. "No." She said firmly. The dragon was about to slam its talons on Sprig, who was about to knock the animatronic off its feet when they both froze at the girl's words. "I will not follow you. I know what was happening to me. William Afton must have his suits have an ability to trick people to want to follow them. Poison, Springtrap, and The Creator are all the same person. William Afton. Back up. You can't stop me." The animatronic laughed again. "Oh yeah? And what will you do to stop me?"
Sprig had fallen to the ground roughly himself when the dragon animatronic got up; him being small and all wouldn’t have kept it down. when he heard the name, William Afton, he shuddered, but then glitched out and powered off, motionless.
(he has now got ghost issues hurray)
a little black ghostly figure with white eyes and endless, drip-less white tears and an X on their side slightly looked up, lying in the same position as Sprig. Sty slightly panicked and, while making sure they weren’t seen in case they weren’t at the moment, zoomed quickly behind a wall. it was probably obvious they were there though, due to the incoherent, rapid whispers coming from them unintentionally, like a natural sound when not speaking. nonono-