Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Finchpaw training thread
by Epiales
Last post by Aroogi
Today 10:57 AM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by glitch
Today 10:52 AM
Kat's Roleplay Tracker
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 10:52 AM
- Vixen Training thread -...
by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:49 AM
LF: DeviantArt Conversion
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 10:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:31 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Yeah, sounds good." She followed him, keeping an eye out for any sort of prey.
It wasn't long until the scent of a blackbird hit him, but this caused Owlspark to frown. There was very little cover, and catching a bird was more difficult than a bunny. The tom eyed the bird, too busy trying to pull an earthworm from the ground to notice the cats watching it. He turned to Crystaltail, wondering if she had any ideas in this instance.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:37 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
It wasn't long until the scent of a blackbird hit him, but this caused Owlspark to frown. There was very little cover, and catching a bird was more difficult than a bunny. The tom eyed the bird, too busy trying to pull an earthworm from the ground to notice the cats watching it. He turned to Crystaltail, wondering if she had any ideas in this instance.
A bird... Crystaltail rarely went after birds, but she had one idea. "Owlspark. Are you light on your feet?" she whispered.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
A bird... Crystaltail rarely went after birds, but she had one idea. "Owlspark. Are you light on your feet?" she whispered.
Owlspark frowned. "I can be quiet, yeah, but not quick." Looking at him, it was clear that his wasn't of Windclan heritage- he didn't have the thin, wiry build of his clanmates. He was much slower than other cats in his clan, making hunts on the more generally harder for him. But he was always willing to put in his all. "What do you need me to do?"
Old June 22nd, 2017, 04:49 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark frowned. "I can be quiet, yeah, but not quick." Looking at him, it was clear that his wasn't of Windclan heritage- he didn't have the thin, wiry build of his clanmates. He was much slower than other cats in his clan, making hunts on the more generally harder for him. But he was always willing to put in his all. "What do you need me to do?"
"Could you possibly slip up behind it? The wind is in our favor here- if you're quiet enough, you should be able to catch it." I sure hope we can catch it... Crystaltail was light on her feet, but she messed up a lot- that's why she rarely did things like hunting.

Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
"Could you possibly slip up behind it? The wind is in our favor here- if you're quiet enough, you should be able to catch it." I sure hope we can catch it... Crystaltail was light on her feet, but she messed up a lot- that's why she rarely did things like hunting.
Owlspark nodded, determination shining in his eyes. He crouched down and, just like with the rabbit, made a careful stalk in an arc around the bird. He kept his ears swiveled in the feathered creature's direction, listening to it struggle with it's meal to ensure it hadn't noticed him. Each pawstep was carefully placed as he made sure to minimize the noise he made. After what felt like ages, he was in a good position to leap at the bird, who had finally gotten it's worm. Not wanting it to take off with it's meal- and leave them without a meal- the large tabby jumped from his spot. He had assumed the bird would take off and had aimed higher, allowing him to snag the bird from the air just as it left the ground. He killed it swiftly with a nip to the neck before lifting it triumphantly, happy he had made the catch. In all honesty, he wasn't completely positive he would have been able to do it. But the warm body in his mouth proved that he could do it- just maybe not every time.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:21 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark nodded, determination shining in his eyes. He crouched down and, just like with the rabbit, made a careful stalk in an arc around the bird. He kept his ears swiveled in the feathered creature's direction, listening to it struggle with it's meal to ensure it hadn't noticed him. Each pawstep was carefully placed as he made sure to minimize the noise he made. After what felt like ages, he was in a good position to leap at the bird, who had finally gotten it's worm. Not wanting it to take off with it's meal- and leave them without a meal- the large tabby jumped from his spot. He had assumed the bird would take off and had aimed higher, allowing him to snag the bird from the air just as it left the ground. He killed it swiftly with a nip to the neck before lifting it triumphantly, happy he had made the catch. In all honesty, he wasn't completely positive he would have been able to do it. But the warm body in his mouth proved that he could do it- just maybe not every time.
Crystaltail watched him creep up to the bird and catch it. "Nice one, Owlspark!" She padded over to him, obviously satisfied. "Shall we rest for now?"

Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Crystaltail watched him creep up to the bird and catch it. "Nice one, Owlspark!" She padded over to him, obviously satisfied. "Shall we rest for now?"
Owlspark placed the bird on the ground, spitting out a few feathers before responding. "Yeah, that sounds good." He plopped down onto the ground and stretched out, enjoying a breeze that brought relief from the heat. Not one for silence, he quickly started up a conversation. "So, Crystaltail, what do you like to do?" He turned his attention to the molly, his green eyes twinkling as they normally did when he was content.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark placed the bird on the ground, spitting out a few feathers before responding. "Yeah, that sounds good." He plopped down onto the ground and stretched out, enjoying a breeze that brought relief from the heat. Not one for silence, he quickly started up a conversation. "So, Crystaltail, what do you like to do?" He turned his attention to the molly, his green eyes twinkling as they normally did when he was content.
Crystaltail sat down beside him, facing into the wind. "Me? Personally, I'm a dreamer. I like to think more- about the future, and what might happen then." She sighed, staring off into the distance. "Things like family, tensions, and such... What about you, Owlspark?"

Old June 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Crystaltail sat down beside him, facing into the wind. "Me? Personally, I'm a dreamer. I like to think more- about the future, and what might happen then." She sighed, staring off into the distance. "Things like family, tensions, and such... What about you, Owlspark?"
Owlspark smiled, able to relate to Crystaltail. He spent lots of time thinking about what the future may hold for him- however sometimes these thoughts weren't the happiest. "I, personally, like to be around friends. I just don't like being off by myself, I much prefer chatting with someone or playing around."
Old June 22nd, 2017, 06:02 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Owlspark smiled, able to relate to Crystaltail. He spent lots of time thinking about what the future may hold for him- however sometimes these thoughts weren't the happiest. "I, personally, like to be around friends. I just don't like being off by myself, I much prefer chatting with someone or playing around."
"I know the feeling- I like to talk to people when I'm not daydreaming." Ever cheerful, she looked back out to the sky. "The sky is so pretty today- so clear and bright. Don't you think?"

Closed Thread