Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:01 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:50 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:23 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Coyotesnarls den (open)

While dealing with the whitecough outbreak Coyotesnarl has constructed a small den just outside of camp for the rest of his patients to go to while his den is occupied (: During this time his open den policy still stands however with the current state of Windclan he is stressed and tired and still has the ability to turn cats away if he does not want them to linger or their wounds aren't enough for him to care about.

Thank you !

----

"Where on earth did you find crow food? Is there not enough prey on the pile for you?" That was absolutely absurd. What kitten would choose crow food over something much more tasteful. His ear gave an annoyed flick and he dropped down in front of him sweeping his tail around his paws. "I'm gonna feed you some yarrow.. it'll make you puke the rest of that wretched stuff up." The annoyance in his voice wasn't concealed. With a snort he punted aside a bundle of poppyseeds and reached into his herb store before grabbing the small stalks out.

"Eat it n head outside. I don't want puke dirtying up my den. Come back when its all out and ill get you something for that stomach ache to hopefully soothe it."

@Goldwhisker

Coyotesnarl stared at the apprentice for a long second. Make sure it leaves a scar... Is that what he just said to me? To my face. The tom was taken aback briefly by his cocky attitude. With a deep breath the tom cocked his head back. Was it the lack of a full belly? The lack of sleep or the allergies that made him so crabby. Who knew.. but he was about to explode into a billion pieces.

"does it look like I'm going to cater to your stupid pride? You want a scar? A real scar? Keep talkin like an idiot and ill give you a mighty big one right between those stupid eyes you hear?" he spat losing his temper in a matter of seconds as he crossed the makeshift den and plucked marigold from the unorganized pile. "leave a scar my ass..." he mumbled under his breath rollin his eyes. What on earth got into these apprentices? did they get eat mushrooms or go rolling around in their own waste? Gee their brains must not be screwed on tight enough.

@elysian

"what tipped you off huh?" the tom snorted unraveling the herb bundle and slipping the marigold into his mouth and begining to chew. These apprentices kept trying his patience daily.. he couldn't imagine what mouse brains actually wanted to train the little gremlins. He rolled his eyes at the thought making sure to chew it thouroughly before gently applying it to the wound.

"Oh yeah and you've seen worse hm? what does a kit look like when it comes out to early heh? I could imagine thats the most starclan forsaken sight on this very planet. Now shut up.. your voice is giving me a mighty headache"

@Moon Lily
(I'm sorry this is so short- I have really overextended myself with coyote this week lol)

The tom blinked a few times unamused. "What could you possibly help me with hm?" the last thing he wanted to do was deal with any kinds of kittens.. it was driving him absolutely mad.

@Chasepaw

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:28 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Default Re: Coyotesnarls den (open)

"What ever you need! even sorting through herbs."
@wren
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@wren

Runningpaw glared at him, clearly offended. She hated being underestimated. But she would do so, for her own sake. She just wanted her tail healed, and then to be up an running. And if this cat couldn't give it to her? He was going to have some trouble.

"Well then, Mr. Grouch, I'll shut up on my own accord." She was too stubborn to do it for him. She was a feisty little creature.

[ Eeeek sorry this is so short! Been busy haha ]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 24th, 2020, 08:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@wren

Bushpaw was taken aback. So much so that he was silent. He knew from experience that he had gone too far. If he stayed silent, maybe his punishment wouldn’t be as harsh. The apprentice sat in reserved silence as Coyotesnarl muttered and gathered herbs.

He blinked the oncoming tears from his eyes. If his parents caught him crying, they’d give him a reason to. He involuntarily flinched at the thought. It was as if this confident, arrogant feline had been replaced with a timid and frightened one. Too late, he’d realized he’d dropped his cocky facade that he’d put on and attempted to comment back. "You wouldn’t really scar an apprentice... would you?"

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 26th, 2020, 05:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

“Will you now? On your own accord. Such big words for a teeny tiny cat” he murmured unhappily before drawing his tongue over his muzzle and turning to spit the rest of the marigold onto the ground. That was dealt with.. he could kick her tail out of this makeshift crap den and get himself back into a real nest. A nap sounded good.. a meal sounded even better. He was momentarily distracted by thoughts of a far more ideal situation before being jerked back into his reality.

“That’ll be fine. Now get out and I’ll dress it tomorrow”

@Moon Lily
( no worries I’m dying for short posts rn)

“You underestimate me.” the scarred tabby snorted running his tongue over his whiskers again and curling his tail around his paws noting how the tom suddenly began to cry. He sat watching briefly before pinning his ears... it hadn’t been his intention to rock the poor kit to tears.

“Take a breath son. This is what you’ll learn pretty quickly- if you are cocky and you get knocked on your add the harder you’ll fall. You be quiet and listen n keep humble you’ll be fine. When you succeed at something come back and shove it in my face. Make sure it’s significant next time.”

@elysian

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 26th, 2020, 09:27 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @wren ]

Runningpaw glared at him, not amused by his grumpiness. She stayed quiet, though, as she had promised. She wasn't small, as he had said. She was about the average build for an apprentice, yet her squeaky voice, skinny frame, and short fur made it look so. She winced at the poultice, chewing her lip as he continued to lick it in.

"Okay, thanks Coyotesnarl." She mewed, padding out.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:57 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@wren

Crap. He’d let too much slip. He had a reputation, for StarClan’s sake! And the medicine cat had been watching. He’d never live this down. His parents would be so disappointed. But Bushpaw still had nothing to say. He couldn’t think of anything but disapproving glares all around him.

The most he could let out was a heavy "thank you." not only for the treatment, but for knocking some sense into him, honestly. The tiny part of his brain which he usually ignored was speaking up now.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread