Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:30 AM
leaping into combat (as...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:29 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:28 AM
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by occultation
Today 12:23 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 12:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 08:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default WindClan Prey Social

[ All Windclan cats are permitted to join! As long as your cat was applied to allegiances]

Nobody was going to do it. Twilightstar and Brindlejaw never got off their lazy asses for more than a minute. One minute they were there and the next minute... gone. Windclan needed more maintenance than the occasional check in, with all these new faces Coyotesnarl stopped recognizing them. It was getting bothersome. Even if he was unsociable and would rather stick to his own his job permitted him from doing so. He’d enjoyed the laid back life when windclan was small and... manageable. The tabby gave his tail an irritated flick as he made his way from the sheltered trendrils of his den.

Lately he’d felt like he had been doing their jobs for them. Judge, jury and executioner. With a special emphasis on executioner. He’d done a lot of that recently, most of it outside of his jurisdiction.

His job was simple, be in your den, collect the plants, heal the sick and broken. The work load was heavy enough as it is. Besides he’d actually organized a patrol yesterday and had to hold Brindlejaws paw to get him to help. That wasn’t his job. In fact hunting shouldn’t have concerned him. Whatever it was done and his plan was set into action. The tom however sore he was made his way across the clearing glancing at the overwhelmingly stocked fresh kill pile. Things were being set into motion nicely. The tom hopped up onto the stones. He wasn’t scared of heights so leaping up the rocky steps to the peak of the breeze rock was.. a breeze. Heh.

As he came to the edge of the large rock he debated exactly how the leader would feel towards his actions, considering she was already cross at him for attacking Sunpaw the other day. A smile flickered across his maw... it felt good to get that anger out even if he felt sore afterwards. He’d have to deal with that later, the she cat rarely raised her voice to scold him so he doubted she’d lose her lid over this.

”Cats of windclan!” the tabby projected his voice feeling a gust of wind run up his back. He wasn’t exactly sure how to address the entire clan and he barely listened to regular meetings enough to hear what Twilightstar started out with. ”I’ve noticed the sudden growth of windclan. It proves your diligence against all hurdles we’ve had to overcome. Your loyalty shall not go unnoticed! Alongside Brindlejaw I was able to organize a patrol who spent an entire afternoon hunting for your benefit. So today I am offering a prey social.” he was starting to wonder why exactly he thought this was a good idea. ”there is enough prey for everyone to indulge, moss balls ready for the kittens to play with. This is a time to introduce yourself to new clan mates, share tongues and speak over a meal. For those of you who have joined recently windclan welcomes you.” he blinked and took a moment to catch his breath. What else had he missed? Twilightstar and Brindlejaw. His tail curled round his paws as he popped down to sit.

”Twilightstar and Brindlejaw will be joining us. To sit and eat amongst you and to get to know those of you who they hadn’t got around to meeting yet.” which at this rate was likely the whole entire clan. He almost snickered at the thought. ”may this be the beginning of many celebrations!” the tom yowled before taking another moment to gather his breath. There. Than the tom hopped down from the breeze rock and hoped to high starclan this would actually work.

@Starbot @Pepperkins @MagicCat99 @RedHead @ponyapan @:Grimm: @Fae @FuzzyRatto @SilentLamb @The Cannibal @Moon Lily @Ever @TheNyanCatMinecart @Shimm @.:Raven:. @pathos @Jynx @wren @psyche @CheetahPelt @Wings @Undertaker @starshooter @Sneakyfox55 @shortstack @The Shadow Flower @kittygirl @Arie @Socks @Skye @Fallenpine @Pouncepaw @TeamRiverRipple @Beau @Creeklight @Dust @Ombre Party @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Ludus @Wolfie @.Bread. @Puddletail @Snowstripe @Mayflower @Zero to Hero @LionKitKat @Mumble @Greenleap @Alexcentri @Goldwhisker @Silverclover @rhi @elysian @Nightbound @Lynxpaw @Sparkling Bliss @That One Purple Cat @Hexict @Xeno @Starface @Cakeling @Rose Child (Gay Bean) @Dawneye @Bravekit @Echobreeze18 @DarkNight @shadowcla @BILL. @S-oft @crypticcountryroad @FireSandwich @Chasepaw @WarriorsAndHorses @riverripple @Wispermoon @Vessel @Splash @Bluepetal @Dipper @SparrowSoar @LunaFang @WhiteStripes @Cinnamontail12 @RainbowQuail @Slushie

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; May 9th, 2020 at 08:43 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Windclan prey social

@wren @Skye

Crescentmoon let out a cheerful yowl, pregnant belly swinging beneath her. Her kits would be due in a couple of moons. "WOOH! GO COYOTESNARL!" She reared up, whirling around wildly, trying to spot the fresh prey she had been craving.

"Oi, Wolftail! Get your lazy ass up and grab your poor, expecting, mate some prey!" She bounced to the grey tom, eyes wide with innocence, and hunger. Ah, food. A queens best friends. She had been craving prey all day, but had been.. too busy to stop lounging in the sun.
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:54 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

[Open! Speckle just wants to talk.]
Little specklekit wandered out and listened. Hopefully some of the cats just wanted to talk, she liked to hear the older cats tell stories of their adventures! She sat near the corner of camp, waiting for some-cat to say hit to her.

Last edited by Greenleap; May 9th, 2020 at 09:15 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:56 PM

My Mood: Worried

Beetclaw walked out and saw Moonpaw he was Moonpaws friend so he went to sit near her. ”Hiya Moonpaw”he said. @Echobreeze18
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:02 PM

Default Re: WindClan Prey Social

TinyKit would run around the crowd, looking at all the cats.
(open)
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Open]
That was new, ebony furred she-cat raised her head from bath and looked over to the Breezerock where Coyotesnarl stood yowling about a cute little get together. Midnightstalker was normally a little more fickle on rules and all that, just this once she wouldn't go rant about the medicine cat on the Breezerock since it was for a good cause. A prey social was just what the clan needed to come together. The senior warrior's eyes shifted from the rock and over to the leader's den where she expected to see her daughter. That kid better be out and about or she'd drag her out of there herself. Midnightstalker was hoping to see her apprentice interacting as well, she felt he needed more friends.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Wolfwhisper twitched her ears. Oh great. Well, hopefully nobody’s gonna notice me. Wait- why’s Coyotesnarl giving this announcement? You know what? I’m not going to bother with that. She sat along the edges of the camp. She hoped that was enough of a warning for cats to leave her alone. This wasn’t the type of event she enjoyed. She didn’t do well in large crowds, specifically when cats tried to talk to her. She had mixed feelings when it came to socializing, she didn’t mind one or two cats, three typically pushing it for her. Maybe she should look for Whispertail. She liked his company. Her gaze flickered around camp. After not being able to find him due to the large number of cats, her gaze went up towards the sky to cloud gaze.

[Open]
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:17 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@wren @Skye

Crescentmoon let out a cheerful yowl, pregnant belly swinging beneath her. Her kits would be due in a couple of moons. "WOOH! GO COYOTESNARL!" She reared up, whirling around wildly, trying to spot the fresh prey she had been craving.

"Oi, Wolftail! Get your lazy ass up and grab your poor, expecting, mate some prey!" She bounced to the grey tom, eyes wide with innocence, and hunger. Ah, food. A queens best friends. She had been craving prey all day, but had been.. too busy to stop lounging in the sun.
His tail fluffed up in surprise at her voice. The past few sunrises he'd barely slept. He was a nervous wreck! "Y-yeah, I'll get right to that!" he squeaked.

- I left -
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bushpaw sat on the outskirts of the camp, half in the shade. He was barely recognizable in the shade aside from his narrowed, pale eyes. He watched as Coyotesnarl made an announcement but didn’t really react. Once he jumped down, though, Bushpaw realized seeing Coyotesnarl again so soon made his insides twist with guilt. For some reason, he wanted to apologize to this cat if anyone. But he hated that squirmy thing his stomach was doing, so he made his way carefully over to Coyotesnarl.

"Hey," he started, unusually quiet. "Look. I know you told me to do something good or whatever awhile back, and for some reason I wanna apologize. Y’know, for fighting in the clearing. I don’t exactly think that was good..."

@wren

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:28 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Open)
The cream queen sighed softly as she opened her eyes. Her kit sleeping next to her Lynxstep got up gingerly not to wake her and stuck her head outside. She flicked her ear as she saw Coyotesnarl upon the Breezerock. It felt odd to see him up on it but, it was better than some random warrior going on it. Personally she didn't feel much like a prey social but, it would be good for Coyotekit. Turning her head back into the den, she nudged Coyotekit softly. "Coyotekit? Wake up, there's a prey social outside, and you and the other kits get to play with mossballs." The queen didn't feel like pressuring her kit to come outside. She would come out if she wanted too, which she probably would. Padding outside into the light, she squinted as her eyes adjusted to the brightness, seeing the beautiful evening sky. Before taking her seat outside the nursery, in case Coyotekit wanted to come out, she padded over to the fresh kill pile, taking a nice rabbit for the two of them and taking her seat outside the nursery.
@Casper

---

(Open)
( @Slushie if you wanna have Aster jump in, it's fine if not)
Hawkstride laid on her favorite rock, the one she usually sat on during meetings. She watched as Coyotesnarl leapt upon the Breezerock randomly. Flicking her ear, she looked up, her tail flicking as it hanged off the flat rock. Prey Social huh? The black-brown tabby gave a sigh of annoyance. She didn't want to be with other cats, she had been perfectly fine on her rock enjoying the evening.

---

(Open for Apprentices)

Trotting out of the apprentice's den, Creekpaw stretched, looking up at Coyotesnarl. A prey social sounded fun! Striding over to the fresh kill pile and grabbing a large rabbit, he came over to the nearest apprentice, smiling at them as he spoke. "Hey! I'm Creekpaw if you don't know me!"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 10th, 2020 at 11:28 AM.
Closed Thread