Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post
Flickerlight
A black Tom with a tortoiseshell pattern on his ears and tail
[ @peachfuzz~ + @paris ]

Flickerlight turned to Mossfreckle, hatred in his gaze, but as calmly as he could, he spoke. Please keep your nose to yourself. I don’t need to told. He grumbled, turning his gaze to Starrylight. Lead the way, Starrylight. Ugh.. I hate cats who can’t keep their noses out of the conversation. He thought. Tho didn’t dare to bat an eye at Mossfreckle or Dawnstar.
He’d never like the high ranks or important cats. They had their nose in everything. But ofcourse, there was no way to snap at them or blood would stain the clearing or he’d be out of camp.
But then again, he’d rather be exiled. He turned to Dawnstar. You know what. You may aswell exile me. Or execute me. I don’t see that you expect me to do anything. ‘Specially after what happened with Silentraven. He meowed, his look of hatred turning careless. He wanted to leave the clan. He felt himself getting too soft. He’d let himself be dragged away by Fallentree just as he’d been about to deal the killing blow to Cloudnose. But all he got to do was blind.
He flicked his gaze to his patrol mates. Go with or without me. I know Dawnstar or Mossfreckle will want to chat with me. He meowed, returning his gaze to Mossfreckle and Dawnstar.

Dovedance silently swore by StarClan that if she heard another word come from the hostile tom, she would claw his ears off.

The dappled silver-and-white warrior turned a scorching amber glare on the tom.

´´I´d appreciate it if you´d shut your mouth,´´ She hissed, giving a lash of her tail. If Dovedance had to, she´d act exactly how Vulturefang did when he was ShadowClan´s Deputy.

Great StarClan, Flickerlight was ticking her off. ´´You´re pissing me off, Flickerlight, and that´s what ShadowClan doesn´t need.´´

The warrior spun around and followed Starrylight towards the tunnel before a fight broke out between Dovedance and Flickerlight. She wanted to sink her claws into his flesh right at this moment, but she knew well than to do that.

The ShadowClan molly called over to her apprentice. ´´Hey, Lostpaw! Why don´t you come and join Starrylight and I on an herb patrol? You´ll be replacing Flickerlight if he refuses to come with us.´´

[ @peachfuzz~ // @Fawn<3 // @Undertaker // @sylvia26 ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; March 7th, 2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Saki means hope &amp;lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

{ @GoldenRavenWings ~ Flickerlight }
{ @paris ~ Dovedance }
{ @Fawn<3 ~ Mossfreckle }

(Btw, starry is out of camp rn and starting the patrol in Shadowclan territory)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 8th, 2024, 02:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Silverlark had been distracted. It seemed every time he was called on patrol of late something happened among the cats gathering there. Honestly... what was up with that? The enforcer didn't think that the cats of ShadowClan were particularly lazy or nothing like that... but like... woah. You'd think they were being asked to carry the entire weight of the clan on their backs or something. Gratefully, he didn't have to intervene this time. Freckles was doing alright on his own, yeah? And he was also calling Dawnstar to intervene. Still, he could send a bit of encouragement his way before going off with his own patrol, yeah? Yeah yeah, for sure!

"Yooo, Freckles! Chickweed and Coltsfoot? Yeah yeah, we'll get that for yous, no probs yeah? Oh oh! Flamepaw! You already here? Good show, good show. Gonna have to works harders to keep up with yous, heh heh. Is Pearnose 'round, ya think? Good to go? We'll wait a bit and see, ya dig? Then it's off to gets Chickfeet and Coltgrass, mmmhmmm. No... Wait..." the enforcer chirped, his nose wrinkling in thought momentarily before he burst out laughing, the booming sound carrying over the clearing with ease as he sat down to wait for their last patrolmate.

@chickadee [Pearnose] | @Katiethewolfchild [Flamepaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 8th, 2024, 02:53 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Pearnose perked up after she'd been called by the enforcer. She'd listened in to what Mossfreckle had to say beforehand, taking mental notes as the medicine cat apprentice described the herbs that they were to collect, but of course the lazy she-cat hoped to get a few extra seconds in the sun.

However, when she heard Silverlark's call she got up from her spot in the clearing and trotted over. She didn't want to be the jerk who didn't show up to patrol. She'd dealt with too many slacking ShadowClanners lately when it came to patrols.

It was slightly awkward having Flamepaw there. She wasn't used to the apprentice or his presence, and hadn't really done anything with him training wise. It still felt weird to her, having so much responsibility, and Pearnose still didn't think she deserved it, not did Flamepaw deserve her as a mentor.

She gave the apprentice a quick smile and dipped her head to Silverlark. "Alright. Are we ready to go?"

• • •

@Katiethewolfchild - @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by chickadee; March 8th, 2024 at 02:54 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 10:35 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Active

Darkfall was late. Hunting his prey took a little longer than he had expected, and then waiting for his patrolmates took even longer. He didn’t know where theu disapeared to, and after waiting for some time, he decided to just head back and see if they left without him. Well, he wasn’t sure where they were, but he deposited his catch at the fresh-kill pile before making his report. Instead of his father waiting there for him, he was met with Dawnstar. ”Dawnstar I am here to make my report. I have caught a lark and two mice, as for my patrolmates, I’m not sure where they wandered off to, however, I wasn’t planning to wait for them any longer.”

He knew that she would be frustrated with him, he took far too long to report back, and his patrolmates were gone, however, there wasn’t too much he could do about that. ”If you’d like, I can go back out and hunt more.” A small suggestion, in an attempt to appease the incoming anger he knew was coming. He was well aware that Dawnstar was less than satisfied with his performance lately, so he’d show her he wasn’t going to make any excuses and was willing to step up.

[ @Rogueheart @Starphobia so y’all know @Undertaker Rougueheart has taken a hiatus so I’m not sure how that’ll be handled IC ]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Active

Hearing Mossfreckle’s call, Darkfall headed over to his former mate’s apprentice. He was glad that he had heeded his request to be put on an herb patrol, he wanted to do something useful, no matter how small. ”Understood,” He told the healer in training after carefully listening to what he had to get. Lavender and comfry. He felt like he had seen one of them before, but he couldn’t fully remember. With a nod of his head, and a flick of his tail, the tom silently made his way out of camp.

[Speedy speedy]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:04 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Dovedance silently swore by StarClan that if she heard another word come from the hostile tom, she would claw his ears off.

The dappled silver-and-white warrior turned a scorching amber glare on the tom.

´´I´d appreciate it if you´d shut your mouth,´´ She hissed, giving a lash of her tail. If Dovedance had to, she´d act exactly how Vulturefang did when he was ShadowClan´s Deputy.

Great StarClan, Flickerlight was ticking her off. ´´You´re pissing me off, Flickerlight, and that´s what ShadowClan doesn´t need.´´

The warrior spun around and followed Starrylight towards the tunnel before a fight broke out between Dovedance and Flickerlight. She wanted to sink her claws into his flesh right at this moment, but she knew well than to do that.

The ShadowClan molly called over to her apprentice. ´´Hey, Lostpaw! Why don´t you come and join Starrylight and I on an herb patrol? You´ll be replacing Flickerlight if he refuses to come with us.´´

[ @peachfuzz~ // @Fawn<3 // @Undertaker // @sylvia26 ]

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

lostpaw came padding to her mentors side. she looked timid. "yeah....yes dovedance.." she looked down.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:30 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, left gouged out]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Perms for patrols granted by @/Dark and @/Undertaker]
· · ────────────── · ·
PATROLS ARE DUE MARCH 25th
BY 11:59pm EASTERN TIME

If you need to be replaced let me know NO LATER THAN March 15th.

If you need an extension let me know by March 22nd AT THE LATEST.

VM me with any questions!! : )
· · ────────────── · ·
Right. Vulturefang was no longer deputy, and that meant Enforcers doling out patrols. Mistlewhisker was a little nervous to be the first one giving them out, but Darkfall [ @Dark ] standing by her side gave her the boost of confidence she needed to get this done.

"Alright, ShadowClan!" Mistlewhisker called into the camp, voice loud and firm. "Darkfall and I will be assigning patrols. I'll start with hunting patrols."

"Pebbleshell [ @nyx ], take Midnightpaw [ @Omari ] and Boneclaw [ @Alpine ] to Shadow's Break." With Newleaf on the way, prey should be more abundant. She was hopeful that the patrol would find a lot in the typically lush piece of territory.

"Stagskull [ @ChaosBringer. ]! Take Larkpaw [ @vellichor ] and Yellowpaw [ @hades. ] to the Croaking Swamp. Careful not to fall into any ice patches." The last thing she wanted was to hear one of her patrols got an injury from stepping into hazardous ground.

"Moonmeadow [ @Theraphosa ]. Take Cornpuff [ @RoboPrism ] and Shadowpaw [ @Fish ] to the Mourning Ruins. You should be able to find a few pieces of prey there, sheltering from the cold." Mistlewhisker had been pleased with Moonmeadow's efficiency on their last patrol, so she figured the molly would have no problem leading this patrol.

And that left the last patrol. "Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ], if you don't mind, would you accompany me and Squirrelpaw [ @furrensic ] to Sunkissed Creek?"

And that was that! "Report back to me once you have completed your patrol. That is all."
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 11th, 2024 at 11:39 AM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:48 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

Kitty Softpaws [inactive]

Her ear flicked towards the sound of her name and she walked over to Mistlewhisker. Her tail rose upward in pride. "I'll be leading a patrol. I will make sure this patrol is successful. We don't want to give Dawnstar a reason to be disappointed with Shadowclan." she thought with a quick frown. She gave the black Shadowclan enforcer a quick nod before searching around for Midnightpaw and Boneclaw. "Midnightpaw! Boneclaw! Come so we can head into the territory. I want to get a early start." she meowed rather impatiently.

( @Micanomancy ; Mistlewhisker , @Omari ; Midnightpaw , @Alpine ; Boneclaw)

Next in : Shadow's Break

Old March 11th, 2024, 09:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonmeadow paused in her grooming of her dark, thick pelt and looked to Mistlewhisker as the other cat announced hunting patrols. Alright, the feline purred and got to her paws, stretching and yawning a moment before padding over to the area. Hazy eyes roamed the clearing as Moonmeadow searched the area for Cornpuff and Shadowpaw. While Moonmeadow had no personal experiences with either of the two, she was confident that this was going to be a fine patrol and the she-cat smiled.

It's been much too long since Moonmeadow has been able to have a good hunting patrol, especially with this leafbare, but with the weather letting up more they were sure to bring in a good haul. Hopefully, including some mice, Moonmeadow's personal favorite. The molly sat down, straightened her posture, and laid their fluffy tail over their big paws. As soon as the others arrived they could head out.

"Well, you heard the lady, let's have a good hunt. I'm sure the clan would appreciate some good, fresh prey." Moonmeadow spoke happily, with a purr rumbling their body.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

[ @RoboPrism - Cornpuff | @Fish - Shadowpaw ]
[Post order during the hunt: Moonmeadow, Cornpuff, Shadowpaw, if that's alright with you folks o7]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 11th, 2024 at 11:35 AM.
Old March 11th, 2024, 02:15 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]
BY 11:59pm EASTERN TIME

If you need to be replaced let me know NO LATER THAN March 15th.

If you need an extension let me know by March 22nd AT THE LATEST.

Accompanying Mistlewhisker, Darkfall let the older enforcer give out her patrols first. He didn’t know when, but he started relying on the she-cat more and more to remind himself of his responsibilities and to stay rooted. He appreciated her dealing with his antics and allowing him to drag her around for his shenanigans.

That aside, Mistlewhisker was assigning interesting groups for the patrols, he wasn’t too sure how he felt about his daughter being sent to the Icy Heartlands with the amount of issues cropping up there lately, but it was fine. She’d get some good experience hopefully.

”Nightwolf [ @Lewolfers ], you will be leading Beeltejuice [ @Ladiebugg ] and Goopypaw [ @Poprock ] to Herondive Hollow,” He announced. Two warriors should be adequate for a simple patrol at that border. ”This should go without saying, but I expect there to be no trouble out of any of you. If the tree-lickers are causing issues, report back immediately.”

Next up was his ex-mate. He was fairly confident that the scarred medicine cat didn’t like being cooped up in the camp all the time, but he wouldn’t ask that. ”Larkfire [ @Rose ] –” He said, still refusing to call her by the name that Dawnstar’s grandfather had given her ”You will be taking Chipmunkpaw [ @Tiabirb ] and Rufflepaw [ @Eden ] to Saltmeadow Marsh.” The fish had been quiet lately, and Rufflepaw was nearing his warrior ceremony so if things went awry, the large orange tom would be able to provide some assistance. Plus Rufflepaw hadn’t been on any patrols lately and seemed to want to go out on some more. A perfect recipe for success.

Lastly was the WindClan border. He would be helming that one himself. Though he preferred to patrol alone in most cases, Mossfreckle had approached him about joining on one. He was a bit iffy about leaving the camp without a medicine cat for the time being, but surely it would be fine. This would also give him a great opportunity to get to know the young cat who had taken up so much of Larkfire’s time. ”Mossfreckle [ @Fawn<3 ], and Palepaw [ @starry ]. You two will be accompanying me on a trip to Whispering Wetlands. Please come here when you are ready.”

There, everything seemed sorted out, now it was a matter of waiting for everyone else to get going.
[If I did any repeats, please let me know! I have the sick and am doing this with a very foggy head if it wasn’t obvious]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 17th, 2024 at 01:22 AM. Reason: typo, kill me now