Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old June 7th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ♤ Allora's finder ♤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post
Name: Diamondkit
Link: boop
Role: Best friend or friend
Plot ideas: not at the moment no
RP sample: boop
Sorry, but I'm looking for Skyclan cats to be her friends.
Old June 7th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post
Sorry, but I'm looking for Skyclan cats to be her friends.
She is skyclan

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 8th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

She is skyclan
Well in that case, accepted!
Old June 9th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Name: Paledusk
Role: Finder of Gorgekit and her mother's corpse
Appearance: There :3
Personality: Kind | Caring | Devoted | Composed | Cheerful | Curious | A little stubborn (Considering she'll find her, she might come and check on her regularly.)
Plot ideas: If you wanna talk about how and when she'll find her, just PM me! She could also become her mentor later on due to her not being too old :3
RP sample:

From a corner of camp, green colored hues were aimed straight at the she-cat, compared to other times, he could definitively see that the she-cat wasn't in her normal state, that depressed look sure didn't fit her, he had sometimes seen the she-cat happy and rarely just alone, she was often with Bluepaw, Azulpaw or Alabasterpaw, her sister. In all honesty, the tom had grown worried of just seeing Asterpaw looking so... Depressed, he wasn't the kind to just stand there and do nothing about his clanmates, well, he had been watching how she was going for a while, telling her that would be a tad too creepy for his own likings, the only thing was that he didn't want to startle her or be too sticky.

After a good two or three minutes of thinking, the tom finally decided to approach, he didn't open his maw at first and took a seat beside her, he knew the she-cat wasn't too much into fighting and he had heard about what had happened over there, but it wasn't for her to take the blame, yes she had killed a cat, but she would have to kill more during her life, after all, they had discovered that there were four other clans out there and, to be honest, it had kinda worried him, there could be wars, like the one there had been on the Dusk Syndicate, the tom's gaze was soft, and... Strangely enough, he knew what she was going through, he had, in the past, taken a loner's life because it didn't want to leave, the cat had even attacked him and he simply ended up taking its life, he even had a large scar on his chest from the battle, he felt bad afterwards, yes, but this was what the life here was about.

"Hello Asterpaw." Buzzardstride said softly, tail curled around his large paws as a soft breeze blew through the clearing, it felt good on his brown fur, yet, he had better things to focus on than the weather, Asterpaw was his priority for now. Being the fatherly tom that he was, he leaned closer to the she-cat and started licking her fur, StarClan's love, she looked so exhausted. "Something you'd like to talk about?" He asked in his ever so delicate voice, he was a big tom compared to most cats here, that was genetics, his parents weren't from SkyClan and... He wasn't at first, he had joined when he was 7 moons and now he was 16, the gaze he shot at the apprentice was one filled with compassion, he had been through the mess she had. "Look... I'll get straight to the point, I know what's wrong, and I understand the feeling all too well, so if you want to talk about it with someone, I'm always for you, Asterpaw" The tom mewed and caressed her back with his tail.

@♤ Allora ♤

Last edited by Gone; June 25th, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old June 10th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Name: Paledusk
Role: Finder of Gorgekit and her mother's corpse
Appearance: There :3
Personality: Kind | Caring | Devoted | Composed | Cheerful | Curious | A little stubborn (Considering she'll find her, she might come and check on her regularly.)
Plot ideas: If you wanna talk about how and when she'll find her, just PM me! She could also become her mentor later on due to her not being too old :3
RP sample:

From a corner of camp, green colored hues were aimed straight at the she-cat, compared to other times, he could definitively see that the she-cat wasn't in her normal state, that depressed look sure didn't fit her, he had sometimes seen the she-cat happy and rarely just alone, she was often with Bluepaw, Azulpaw or Alabasterpaw, her sister. In all honesty, the tom had grown worried of just seeing Asterpaw looking so... Depressed, he wasn't the kind to just stand there and do nothing about his clanmates, well, he had been watching how she was going for a while, telling her that would be a tad too creepy for his own likings, the only thing was that he didn't want to startle her or be too sticky.

After a good two or three minutes of thinking, the tom finally decided to approach, he didn't open his maw at first and took a seat beside her, he knew the she-cat wasn't too much into fighting and he had heard about what had happened over there, but it wasn't for her to take the blame, yes she had killed a cat, but she would have to kill more during her life, after all, they had discovered that there were four other clans out there and, to be honest, it had kinda worried him, there could be wars, like the one there had been on the Dusk Syndicate, the tom's gaze was soft, and... Strangely enough, he knew what she was going through, he had, in the past, taken a loner's life because it didn't want to leave, the cat had even attacked him and he simply ended up taking its life, he even had a large scar on his chest from the battle, he felt bad afterwards, yes, but this was what the life here was about.

"Hello Asterpaw." Buzzardstride said softly, tail curled around his large paws as a soft breeze blew through the clearing, it felt good on his brown fur, yet, he had better things to focus on than the weather, Asterpaw was his priority for now. Being the fatherly tom that he was, he leaned closer to the she-cat and started licking her fur, StarClan's love, she looked so exhausted. "Something you'd like to talk about?" He asked in his ever so delicate voice, he was a big tom compared to most cats here, that was genetics, his parents weren't from SkyClan and... He wasn't at first, he had joined when he was 7 moons and now he was 16, the gaze he shot at the apprentice was one filled with compassion, he had been through the mess she had. "Look... I'll get straight to the point, I know what's wrong, and I understand the feeling all too well, so if you want to talk about it with someone, I'm always for you, Asterpaw" The tom mewed and caressed her back with his tail.

@♤ Allora ♤
Accepted! I will pm you when you are needed.
Old June 10th, 2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post
Accepted! I will pm you when you are needed.
Alright! I shall be waiting.
Old June 12th, 2018, 05:03 PM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:31 AM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~
Old June 17th, 2018, 06:33 PM

My Mood: In Love

@♤ Allora ♤ I haven't made a RiverClan cat yet, would you be okay with a new cat being Abalonekit's mother? Also, I love his name, there needs to be more mollusk names!

Last edited by Midgefur; June 17th, 2018 at 06:34 PM.