Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM

Old June 20th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Writer/artist

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ♤ Allora's finder ♤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
@♤ Allora ♤ I haven't made a RiverClan cat yet, would you be okay with a new cat being Abalonekit's mother? Also, I love his name, there needs to be more mollusk names!
It's fine. As long as his mother looks somewhat like him, enter whoever you want.
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Writer/artist

Restrictions for Gorgekit's foster mother have been changed.
Old June 20th, 2018, 06:23 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: SharpKit
Role: One of GorgeKit's best friend, maybe love interest or future mate?
Appearance (Must be photo or art): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/67...d442b0925f.jpg
Personality: SharpKit is a very intelligent kit that doesn't pay attention very well. He is very social, and tries to befriend everyone, but most don't like him.
Plot ideas: They could talk for a bit, maybe play games in the clearing. Maybe when they are older they could sneak out of camp.
RP sample:
WITHOUT CATS: Lunar thought deeply about what she said about territories, and watched the she-cat (That he assumed was around his age) circle him and get excited about the Thunderstorm.
“Rain after the storm means the forest will get greener!” He said, getting excited that SOMEONE is hanging out with him. He usually doesn’t get visitors that at least appreciated his presence. He wondered if the she-cat was harmful but quickly jumped to the conclusion she wasn’t
“Hey, wanna stay at my den for the storm?” He tilted his head at the small cave behind him.

WITH CATS: SharpKit happily licked his pelt and purred. He looked across and a certain Kit caught his eye. "GorgeKit of course!" He mewed to himself, prancing up to the kit. "Hi GorgeKit! What's up?" He purred happily and licked his Denmate. SharpKit was always happy to be with other cats. His gaze drifted to a leaf of a plant growing out off the wall. He crouched down, and stared at the leaf. He leaped and ripped the leaf off, before tossing it around and then picking it up and bringing it to GorgeKit. "Cool, huh?" he mewed staring at his friends eyes. He started tapping at her paws to get her to play.

@♤ Allora ♤
Old June 20th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Name: SharpKit
Role: One of GorgeKit's best friend, maybe love interest or future mate?
Appearance (Must be photo or art): https://i.pinimg.com/originals/58/67...d442b0925f.jpg
Personality: SharpKit is a very intelligent kit that doesn't pay attention very well. He is very social, and tries to befriend everyone, but most don't like him.
Plot ideas: They could talk for a bit, maybe play games in the clearing. Maybe when they are older they could sneak out of camp.
RP sample:
WITHOUT CATS: Lunar thought deeply about what she said about territories, and watched the she-cat (That he assumed was around his age) circle him and get excited about the Thunderstorm.
“Rain after the storm means the forest will get greener!” He said, getting excited that SOMEONE is hanging out with him. He usually doesn’t get visitors that at least appreciated his presence. He wondered if the she-cat was harmful but quickly jumped to the conclusion she wasn’t
“Hey, wanna stay at my den for the storm?” He tilted his head at the small cave behind him.

WITH CATS: SharpKit happily licked his pelt and purred. He looked across and a certain Kit caught his eye. "GorgeKit of course!" He mewed to himself, prancing up to the kit. "Hi GorgeKit! What's up?" He purred happily and licked his Denmate. SharpKit was always happy to be with other cats. His gaze drifted to a leaf of a plant growing out off the wall. He crouched down, and stared at the leaf. He leaped and ripped the leaf off, before tossing it around and then picking it up and bringing it to GorgeKit. "Cool, huh?" he mewed staring at his friends eyes. He started tapping at her paws to get her to play.

@♤ Allora ♤
Accepted!
Old June 20th, 2018, 07:16 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post
Accepted!
Wanna RP with them?
Old June 20th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Wanna RP with them?
She hasn't even been born yet, so no. I'm currently waiting for someone to apply for her foster mother.
Old June 20th, 2018, 07:22 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♤ Allora ♤ View Post
She hasn't even been born yet, so no. I'm currently waiting for someone to apply for her foster mother.
Oh sorry!
Old June 20th, 2018, 07:47 PM

My Mood: In Love

@♤ Allora ♤
Form without link for Abalonekit's Mother
Name: Littlestream
Role: Warrior
Appearance: [Flickr Link] A petite but bulky mostly-blue tortie with bright golden eyes.
Personality: A somewhat quiet molly who prefers actions to words. Impulsive and protective, she sometimes acts without thinking which has both worked
in her favor and gotten her in trouble in the past. Abalonekit's sickness leaves her upset and distressed, but she does her best to be optimistic in front of her son.
Plot ideas: Nothing too specific in mind yet, but we could always do some posts with them playing together in camp if we wanted.
RP sample: [on average]

Last edited by Midgefur; June 20th, 2018 at 07:49 PM.
Old June 20th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Writer/artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
@♤ Allora ♤
Form without link for Abalonekit's Mother
Name: Littlestream
Role: Warrior
Appearance: [Flickr Link] A petite but bulky mostly-blue tortie with bright golden eyes.
Personality: A somewhat quiet molly who prefers actions to words. Impulsive and protective, she sometimes acts without thinking which has both worked
in her favor and gotten her in trouble in the past. Abalonekit's sickness leaves her upset and distressed, but she does her best to be optimistic in front of her son.
Plot ideas: Nothing too specific in mind yet, but we could always do some posts with them playing together in camp if we wanted.
RP sample: [on average]
Accepted! PM or VM me when you would like to start roleplaying with Abalonekit. He will start off as a newborn kit.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 02:19 PM
Writer/artist

~Le Bump~