Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 07:15 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 07:13 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by taillow
Today 07:07 PM
“Moonmeadow’s Astronomy...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:06 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:04 PM

Old May 14th, 2019, 03:40 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: HazeClan : the forbidden forest (interactive story )

@Pluto B
Old May 14th, 2019, 04:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Sharp moon @Coriander @Troutleap124

Answer chosen : B

Her eyes narrowed "then you'll perish along with the many others with the events to come! " she answered making Ravenpaw flinch and fold her ears back......what ever that meant.....it didn't sound good. And she didn't want to perish and to her she guessed that it meant to die. But with what she said....it didn't sound good either ! Why did she have to make the difficult choices ? "life is an unjust game no matter what choices you make, but right now it's either life or death for you in the future so,What's your decision ? " the Molly meowed her tone impatient . Ravenpaw exhailed I guess I have no other choice ....ok who ever you are......I've made up my mind. she opened her mouth to speak but she felt a sharp jab at her side causing her to jolt and perk her head up only to raise her eyebrow as she looked at the other who just shrugged "that wasn't me , but hurry I need your decision now!" she meowed sounding slightly desperate even her facial features showed it . She grumbled and opened her mouth to speak once more until she felt an invisible force poke harshly causing her to yelp and close her eyes which in turn made that cat vanish into smoke and the current world around her, only for her to gasp and snap her eyes open in fear. The small hazeclanner looked around the apprentices den only to find her sister Shadepaw looking down at her with a very worried and concerned expression "you've been fidgeting in your sleep...I thought you were probably just chasing a rabbit or something in your dream but.....it was different . Are you ok? What happened? " Shadepaw asked as she placed her tail on ravens shoulder. Raven sighed .

Answers

A it's just a nightmare , I was being chased by a fox and i couldn't escape ...

B what would you do if you were faced with a difficult decision and you had to make a choice? And you somehow knew that the both choices wouldn't be pleasant in the end....

C yeah I'm fine apart from you jabbing me!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 14th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Pluto Answer B

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit

Last edited by |:| Tundra |:|; May 14th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 05:03 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

@Pluto C (:
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; May 14th, 2019 at 05:04 PM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Candytree

B!
Old May 14th, 2019, 09:13 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Answer chosen : B
@Troutleap124 @hope @Sharp moon

Shadepaws fern green orbs blinked out of surprise at the question after a while of thought though she hummed and shrugged " for me, it'll depend on the situation .....and the cats that are involved .....but I'll most likely go for the choice that'll save more lives . Even if I have to endanger my own. But that's just me. Mind giving me a scenario ?" she asked with a tilt of her head. Ravenpaw looked to the side and flicked her ears as she thought of course you would ......that doesn't help me though.....your always gonna be braver ....but if I try to be.....I mess things up! then she actually tried to think of a scenario with the similarities of her.....dream if she could even call it that"let's say......our clans gonna be plunged into an darkness that can't be solved just by prophecies and powers or anything truly physical . And a random cat comes to you and says that they can help you and you alone to stop this......but you have .....you have to promise a certain thing in a way and....you have a bad feeling about that even though it sounds like itll work...what would you do?" she asked wow.....you couldnt have made that any more complicated.... Shadepaws eyes widened and chuckled a bit "wow ,now that's pretty specific ! " she commented before actually thinking which felt like moons to raven , shades tail twitched before answering "if it were the now me ......I'd go for it. No harm in trying . And I don't wanna risk my little sister being in danger . Nor my clan " she answered with a small smile as she looked at the other. Ravens pelt rippled with slight frustration .....she's gotten her answer....but she was actually hoping for a different one! One that wouldn't put her in an situation that she can't come back from.....but she smiled back anyways before huffing and whacking Shadepaws face with her tail causing the other to grunt and smirk "I'm not little! You know I don't like to be called that " raven half chuckled .

Shadepaw snickered "oh yeah? Well prove it! " she meowed playfully as she got into a crouch before leaping and tackling her sister causing raven to gasp and grunt only to bat shades head like a drum "hey no fair! You practically got a head start! " Ravenpaw whined which made Shadepaw cackle and aim swipes at her head as well. Sadly the fun was short-lived when the two siblings mentors poked their heads in the dens entrance , irisclouds head was first and Honeystrikes being second . Iri's blue orbs narrowed as she snorted "ladies please! Your apprentices act like one! Especially you Ravenpaw." she half snapped causing the two stop emedietly and get on to their paws, ravens head lowered in embarrassment while shade just smirked as hers lowered " we were just playing , atleast were not so strict and cranky as you guys " Shadepaw meowed playfully with a mischievous glimmer. This caused Iriscloud to gasp and fold her ears back , ready to scold but was interrupted by Honeystrike as he chuckled " alright ya little rascal , we gotta get a move on. Fringestar has put together a hunting patrol which is you ,me , and Hazelpaw with his Mentor Voleclaw. " he said. This made Shadepaw give a little hop with joy, heck if hazelpaw was involved in anything and she was apart of it she was happy! She had a crush on that tom ever since she was made an apprentice "and you Ravenpaw,you and I are going to do a perimeter check of the whole clan and replace scent markers with WolfFrost , Nutpaw and Coontail understood?" Iriscloud meowed . Ravenpaw just lowered her head even more with a groan , she hated Nutpaw....She would rather deal with Shadepaw fawning over Hazelpaw and the tom himself than deal him! Now Coontail on the other hand.....She could handle , she actually admired the Molly a lot , she was strong and brave , a quick thinker ....and beautiful ......and thank starclan she was nice! She even mentored her when Iriscloud had Greencough one leafbare . "is that understood? " Iriscloud repeated with an snap to it clearly expecting an answer , Ravenpaw grumbled as she watched her sister and honeystrike walk off to do their duties , why couldn't her mentor be more layed back or something ? She replied

Answer choices

A yes your majesty (sarcastically )

B yes ! Alright can we get going already ?

C for starclan sake yes! No wonder why people call you ice queen !

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; May 14th, 2019 at 09:17 PM.
Old May 14th, 2019, 09:31 PM
Previously Troutleap124!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Pluto A

|:| Formerly Troutleap124! |:|

|:| My Character Bios |:|
Troutleap |:| Skipper |:| Otterpaw |:| Doveshade
Signature Image Credit
Old May 14th, 2019, 10:20 PM
Candytree

A.
Old May 18th, 2019, 01:23 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

b =)