Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:28 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:27 PM

Old May 7th, 2024, 01:10 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired
ThunderClan TC histroy help

Oookk so I've had a new character in the works recently and they're gonna be quite a season warrior, and since they were born and raised in TC they would have been in the clan for a good while. Problem is, I haven't been along for long enough for that, so I tried to start making a time-line of TC events that this character should be awere of, and I've read through meeting posts to compile this, but I'm asking for some help from slightly older members to fill in gaps <3

I've tried to have more detailed stuff of the past year since that's most relevant, but I want to gather notes on previous big events like battles, high-rank switches, and such.

haven't gotten to this at all yet

Jan -

Feb -

March -

April -

Camp-move
May - Trushstar is declared missing, Bumblebreak is promoted to leader. Cinderpaw is demoted and no longer medicine cat apprentice after failing to do her job. Sundust, the other medicine cat went missing when they moved camps. Spiderthroat and Roseraven handle the healing for now. Flameheart is the only Keeper and the forever-queen is missing too.

June - Jaystride, Blackfir, Darkpetal, Echokit, and Petalflight are no longer parts of the clan. Alderstep and Foxflurry mentor Treepaw and Galepaw. Many reassignments. Muskat mire is no longer part of the territory. No one is allowed to mention the camp-moving to ANYONE. Keepers can now be challenged for their position and Asterdance, Spiderthroat, Gentledoe, Sootfur are appointed to be the new keepers by Bumblestar. Drizzlecloud and Springpaw become medcats after springrain which Bumble takes as a sigh. Alderstep is promoted to become deputy.

Juli - Battle against ShC at Sunsetcreek?? Many apprentices. Keepers and changed to Hornets, there is no head Hornet currently. The caretaker rank is abolished - any cats who don't contribute will be left at the twolegplace. Goldenhawk, Pebbleshine, Wolfmist, and Hazelflash are made warriors. Territory is expanded after the sinkholes cut off several parts of the territory - patrols are sent out to explore and search new areas.

Aug - Viotelfreckle joins from RC. Sootfur has stepped down so Bumble is on the look for new Hornets. Dawnstar blames Ivysnake's death is on ThC. It's also officially declared to be a war and Bumble orders a kill-on-sight on ShC and encourages warriors to push the borders (but not bothers Windclan), and also wants to push on RC. [Fight at Cattail pond, Beanstar is now dead, and Cattailpond belongs to TC]

Sep - Batkit, Asterpaw, and Webdusk join the clan. Asterdance is missing so Sharpclaw is now a Hornet and Spiderthroat Head Hornet. [Something happened at the last gathering. Someone killed Vinekit]

Okt to Dec - Alderstep is demoted and renamed Foxstep as a reminder for their carelessness. Shypaw tried to leave poison on RC territory but we're not pulling that again. Spiderthroat is deputy now and Wildtwist, Larchfall, and Nightgaze are promoted to Hornets. A Starclan cat warned Bumble about poisoned stuff (windclan was suffering bc of it too), and she also had a vision of a yellow flower. Mirepaw joins the clan. Orders to kill intruders. The kit curriculum is no longer a requirement. Many reassignments.

Jan - A snake got into the nursery and killed Tawnykit so the camp is being reinforced. Silentpaw was killed by a fox, and Heronsnarl fell into a pit and it was too dangerous to retrieve the body.

Feb - Redhawk and Mudhound are the only current Hornets. A raid is launched on RC camp. Any traitors will be killed, not exiled. Wolfhive is made a warrior.

March and April - Shadowclan has stolen herbs, and after two of their warriors were killed for it, the remains of Goldenheart's body were found at the border, partially eaten. Lavendersong is demoted to Lavenderpaw until her kits are born for having had a secret relationship with a RC cat. Sprucejumper and Daylightwing are made warriors.

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; May 7th, 2024 at 01:17 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 01:15 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: TC histroy help

I have a (very very broad) rundown that stretches back to early 2021. Very long and definitely centered mostly around TC/RC as that was my initial goal for making it but should give you a solid idea why RC isn't very popular atm - updated to include minor notes for WC/RC involvement, but won't be developed as TC/RC have been my main focus for a long while now.

Last updated May 7, 2024

May 2021
- Lionstorm, previously RC leader Lionstar, kills TC leader Buckstar at the border under assumption Buck had killed his mate. Drags the mutilated body back to TC's camp, kills an apprentice and a queen (Bumblestar's, then Bumblekit's, mom) and indirectly causes the death of former medicine cat Rainywhisker. He leaves the camp and dies of his wounds

- Kestrelstar of RC replaces Sootstar

- Eveningmist becomes Eveningstar, succeeding Buckstar

July 2021
- Kestrelstar kills Eveningstar, leaving TC without a leader or deputy. This was part of a larger RC-caused TC patrol massacre at the border

- Kestrelstar leads a raid on TC's camp, stealing Firefly Cove (at the time, TC's graveyard) while TC is preoccupied with defending their home. During this raid, a select few RC cats laced their claws with deathberry juice to cause extra damage

August 2021
- Aspenstrike is appointed TC leader and becomes Aspenstar. Dogbark is appointed deputy

- Icicleripple tried to reveal RC's poisoning act at the Gathering, but Snakeheart, RC's medicine cat at the time, discredited her and shut down the accusations

January 2022
- Aspenstar is killed by a coyote, losing all nine lives instantly after a largely inactive and uninvolved leadership

- Nectarflame throws a coup and removes Dogbark from his position as stand-in leader. Spiderthroat leads him out of camp and kills him, though this isn't revealed IC. She forces all cats considered missing into exile until they can rejoin TC properly

February 2022
- Nectarflame makes a deal with Dawnstar. Dawnstar leads a patrol to TC's camp to take over for a time in order to "teach them how to be a Clan again"

March 2022
- Kestrelstar dies. Sparrowskip takes his place and becomes Skystar

April 2022
- After Bumblestar (then Bumblepaw) and a group of other apprentices swarm the Gathering, Dawnstar gives up leaves TC out of irritation

- Snowleap is appointed RC's deputy

May 2022
- Cindersky leads TC forces to reclaim Firefly Cove. Skystar attempts to counter, even going as far as to call in a patrol of WC reinforcements, but TC takes the win and reclaims the Cove. After the fight, a RC warrior kidnaps a TC apprentice (Cinderpaw) and takes her back to RC camp

- Cindersky calls a meeting following the fight. Ceremonies are completed (Bumblestar, then Bumblepaw, becomes Bumblebreak) and the Clan appoints Cindersky as leader and Sparrowflight as deputy

- Following the Gathering, Skystar entirely ignores Cindersky's demands to return Cinderpaw

- Cindersky travels to the Starcave and earns the name Cinderstar. She becomes the first of the leaders to be barred from receiving any lives. TC and the other Clans are unaware of this

July 2022
- It's discovered that Cinderpaw, injured and with a broken leg, somehow escaped RC camp and died to a coyote just past the border to the Outskirts. TC largely blames Skystar for the incompetency

- Skystar goes missing amidst a border exploration around the same time it's discovered Cinderpaw died

August 2022
- Snowleap succeeds Skystar and becomes Pikestar

- Cinderstar steps down from leadership and allows Sparrowflight to take her place

- Sparrowflight travels to the Starcave and becomes Sparrowstar. StarClan cats attempt to give her her lives, but Brokenstar shuts down the ceremony and gives her the same terms Cindersky was given. TC and the other Clans remain unaware

- Copperfire is appointed deputy

October 2022
- Cinderpaw is resurrected and returns to TC.

January - February 2023
- Thrushfur is appointed deputy as Copperfire went missing

- Cinderpaw is appointed medicine cat apprentice under Sundust

- A massive fight breaks out at the TC/ShC border, started by the former. Sparrowstar makes a deal with Dawnstar to make up for the resulting losses on ShC's side as it was TC's fault (roleplay spanned a month so technically would have taken place in jan when it started but ended IRL in feb)

- Sparrowstar is kidnapped by Twolegs on the way home from the border skirmish, losing her place as TC's leader.

March 2023
- Thrushfur travels to the Starcave and becomes Thrushstar. He is given the same deal as Sparrowflight and Cindersky and is denied his nine lives. TC and the other Clans remain unaware

April 2023 - May 2023
- Bumblebreak is appointed TC's deputy

- Following a massive storm, flooding within the tunnels that creep beneath TC's camp causes them to collapse. TC is forced to evacuate and relocate. They end up returning to an older location that was ravaged by fire during Duskstar's leadership, who preceded Buckstar. Bumblebreak was largely more involved than Thrushstar was throughout the event (thread started in april, ran to may, realistically would have taken place in april but IRL time took a little over a month to complete)

- Almost immediately following the relocation, Thrushstar goes missing. Bumblebreak claims leadership, and in the same meeting demotes medicine cats Sundust and Cinderpaw for inactivity and lack of care for their roles, sweeping the TC ranks clean so she can start off new. She travels to the Starcave and becomes Bumblebreak, while also being the first TC leader since Cindersky to receive a life at the start of her leadership for being actively invested and involved more than the past past others have. TC and the other Clans remain unaware of this

June 2023
- Bumblestar appoints Alderstep as TC's deputy, and Drizzlecloud and Springpaw as TC's medicine cats

- At the Gathering, Dawnstar attempts to claim the deal Sparrowflight made a while ago. Bumblestar denies this, saying it wasn't a deal she made and therefore wouldn't be upheld. Dawnstar retaliates by attempting to take Sunkissed Creek, but loses a life to Bumblestar and calls ShC back

- Beansprout succeeds Pikestar. He is the first RC leader to be denied both his name and his lives, and doesn't reveal this to RC

July 2023
- Spiderthroat kills ShC's medicine cat, Ivysnake. Dawnstar declares war at the Gathering
- Beansprout brutally takes one of Twilightstar’s lives following a RC/WC border skirmish, lies about it to RC

August 2023
- Bumblestar leads TC across RC's border to lay claim to Cattail Pond, wanting to get a feel for what Beansprout was like after RC had begun to go through several leaders. RC pulls up, and Bumble deviates from her initial plan and ends up killing Bean after finding him entirely unimpressive, taking Cattail Pond for TC and earning her second life. (At this point she starts to suspect RC is being given the same lives treatment that TC is.)

- Gingerfrost succeeds Beansprout and is also denied his lives and name. He reveals this to RC but keeps it a secret from the other Clans

September 2023
- A RiverClan cat is caught laying poison near Cattail. Bumblestar follows their scent trail and finds the location of RC's camp

- Dawnstar returns for Sunkissed Creek. TC is clearly losing the fight and Bumblestar chooses to retreat. She earns her fourth life (the third was given following a more minor event and doesn't really need to be outlined)

October 2023
- ShC lures foxes to TC's border. Bumblestar orders Alderstep to take cats out to deal with it, but the patrol includes multiple new apprentices, fails, and he ends up abandoning several injured to return to camp alone. Bumblestar demotes him and renames him Foxstep. Spiderthroat is later appointed deputy in his place

- Larkwing succeeds Gingerfrost after the latter dies suddenly and is also denied her lives and name. She reveals this to RC but keeps it a secret from the other Clans

- Bumblestar pulls up into RC's camp to confront them about the poison that's been overtaking TC's prey. Larkstar promises something will be done about it and Bumblestar demands proof.

November 2023
- At the Gathering, Larkstar mentions nothing about the poison and Bumblestar takes it as a major slight against TC as two cats have died from it with seemingly nothing being done. She places a kill on sight order at the RC/TC border

- It's revealed that Spiderthroat and a patrol prior to his promotion attacked a WC patrol at the WC/TC border, resulting in several WC deaths. WC demands retribution from TC in the form of his head or his demotion. Bumblestar says she'll have an answer at the next Gathering

December 2023
- Provided with knowledge that WC is undergoing some sort of illness and assuming it's further result of RC poison, she offers up herbs instead and agrees to hand over a strip of territory along the border that was stolen years ago, under Flintstar's reign. This settles the dispute for the most part

- The poison on TC's territory is dwindling and its effects start disappearing

January 2024
- While Bumblestar was on patrol with her sibling and son, they were ambushed by a trio of RC cats at the border. All three ambushers were killed and Bumblestar's patrol dragged the bodies back to RC's camp, threatening war if RC didn't back off

- Larkstar vanishes and is succeeded by Birdsnow. The medicine cat, Tansypaw, also disappears, leaving RC without an assigned healer

February 2024
- RC has suddenly become uncharacteristically silent after past transgressions and it makes Bumblestar nervous. Under the belief they're planning something bigger, she organizes a raid on their camp with the goal to weaken them and prevent whatever they have in the works. TC comes out victorious.

March 2024
- Birdsnow appoints Fadingsun deputy
- TC warrior Eaglespirit is found dead by the border, killed by RC warrior Dusklion, but between the scent of lynx and no witnesses it’s impossible to pin the murder on RC

April 2024
- Birdsnow steps down without having attempted to take a name and Fadingsun takes on the leadership position. Mistyshard is appointed RC's medicine cat
- 3 RC warriors invade a WC meeting, are killed; at the same time, Fallownose is killed by RC warrior Dusklion, though no witnesses are left behind. Twilightstar calls for war. Bumblestar offers ThunderClan’s help for any potential upcoming fights
- Dawnstar returns Sunkissed Creek to TC, signaling a ceasefire for the time being
Old May 7th, 2024, 01:41 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

@Luminous
i am honored to be on here (lavendersong/paw)
add lavendersong/paw leaves thunderclan

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old May 7th, 2024, 01:58 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

pretty sure this was within march, but springlight earned her name around that time <3
@Luminous

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 7th, 2024 at 01:59 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 06:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

sliding in here bc i wasn't expecting jaystride in a help thread LMAO

he went missing early on into cinderstar's leadership, the sinkhole appearance was them discovering his remains in the hole. he'd been trapped in the underground tunnel system and smooshed during that event

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 7th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
sliding in here bc i wasn't expecting jaystride in a help thread LMAO

he went missing early on into cinderstar's leadership, the sinkhole appearance was them discovering his remains in the hole. he'd been trapped in the underground tunnel system and smooshed during that event
im going to smoosh u bear /j

but rly it’s funny how far wco has come, rly it felt like yesterday that jaystride was around in thc. Can’t believe it’s been like, 2 years lol