Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM

Old December 8th, 2017, 06:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Weddings of madness ( private among peeps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage's face grew red as Angel teased him, stuffing his hands in his pockets and glaring at the man. His fingers brushed up against the velvet case he kept he ring in, calming him down ever so slightly. "You will be thoroughly surprised tonight, then." He responded to Angel casually. He could almost imagine the magical moment, when he would lead Naruto out onto the balcony and share a beautiful kiss as the sun began to set. And as the moon rose into the air, Sage would bend down on one knee and offer the ring to Naruto. The ring was as modest golden band with a silver heart carved into it. He looked over at Tord and smiled happily. He moved over to him, adjusting the veil slightly and smoothing down a few stray hairs. "Well, Star-Boy." Sage chuckled. "Aren't you a sight to see." He personally considered Tord as his younger brother, and loved him as he loved Aspen. He looked down at Tord and smiled. "Mind if I walk you down the aisle to give you away to Sasuke?" He asked.
Tord's face turned a shade of pink as he heard Sage call him Star Boy. That was certainly a different nickname, however, he liked it, a lot actually. Stars. It almost fit him perfectly. Take that back, it fit him perfectly.
The small Norwegian smiled awkwardly, as everything felt so much more overwhelming than he had originally intended. However, he felt it slightly easier to deal with as he talked to more people, which was weird, because that usually stressed him out. "I don't mind that at all," he responded, smiling now. Being given away to Sasuke. That was a weird way to put it. Well, he was happy that Sage would be there either way, his silver eyes lit up as he sat there awkwardly.

Last edited by :blue:; December 8th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:26 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord's face turned a shade of pink as he heard Sage call him Star Boy. That was certainly a different nickname, however, he liked it, a lot actually. Stars. It almost fit him perfectly. Take that back, it fit him perfectly.
The small Norwegian smiled awkwardly, as everything felt so much more overwhelming than he had originally intended. However, he felt it slightly easier to deal with as he talked to more people, which was weird, because that usually stressed him out. "I don't mind that at all," he responded, smiling now. Being given away to Sasuke. That was a weird way to put it. Well, he was happy that Sage would be there either way, his silver eyes lit up as he sat there awkwardly.
Sage smiled happily before turning to Angel. "I'm going to check on the preparations." He walked through the doors and headed down the hall.
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:48 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage smiled happily before turning to Angel. "I'm going to check on the preparations." He walked through the doors and headed down the hall.
Angel laughs softly “ yes check the preparations... of course didn’t think a fox can be called such a thing “ he says playfully as Sage leaves.

Naruto eventually leaves Sasuke alone he sees sage and smiles softly “ let me guess Angel teasing you again?” He asks playfully as he begins to walk up to his love.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Angel laughs softly “ yes check the preparations... of course didn’t think a fox can be called such a thing “ he says playfully as Sage leaves.

Naruto eventually leaves Sasuke alone he sees sage and smiles softly “ let me guess Angel teasing you again?” He asks playfully as he begins to walk up to his love.
"Yeah." Sage grumbled, walking through the hall. "And to think he's making fun of the man who gave him life." He laughed slightly and spotted a hidden little alcove. He grabbed onto Naruto and tugged him behind the wall, his back pressed up against the wall. He tipped Naruto's face up and he smiled mischievously. "Finally, some alone time." He purred, swooping down to press his lips against Naruto's in a deep, passionate kiss that lasted for about half a minute. His eyes sparkled happily, and he dug his hand into his pocket, his fingers brushing against the smooth velvet box to check that it was still there. He pulled his hand out, knowing that he would need to wait until the wedding reception. Again, he fantasized about the setting, his smile widening slightly. "I love you." He murmured, interlacing his figure with Naruto's and gently pressing his forehead against the other's.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Yeah." Sage grumbled, walking through the hall. "And to think he's making fun of the man who gave him life." He laughed slightly and spotted a hidden little alcove. He grabbed onto Naruto and tugged him behind the wall, his back pressed up against the wall. He tipped Naruto's face up and he smiled mischievously. "Finally, some alone time." He purred, swooping down to press his lips against Naruto's in a deep, passionate kiss that lasted for about half a minute. His eyes sparkled happily, and he dug his hand into his pocket, his fingers brushing against the smooth velvet box to check that it was still there. He pulled his hand out, knowing that he would need to wait until the wedding reception. Again, he fantasized about the setting, his smile widening slightly. "I love you." He murmured, interlacing his figure with Naruto's and gently pressing his forehead against the other's.
His eyes widened a bit when Sage brought him behind the wall but it didn’t matter, he laughs softly as he immediately kisses the man back he of course wanted to it last a bit longer as they kissed his hand unconsciously checked if a small box, onyx with a hint of gold was still there and as the kiss ended he pulls out his hand and places it on sages cheek. Smiling happily “ I love you more than the sun itself.” He says with a soft, warm and loving voice as his arm rests by sages neck as his hand softly touches his cheek. “ ... hmm I believe we still have time for a other kiss.” He says teasingly as he kisses sages cheek.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit when Sage brought him behind the wall but it didn’t matter, he laughs softly as he immediately kisses the man back he of course wanted to it last a bit longer as they kissed his hand unconsciously checked if a small box, onyx with a hint of gold was still there and as the kiss ended he pulls out his hand and places it on sages cheek. Smiling happily “ I love you more than the sun itself.” He says with a soft, warm and loving voice as his arm rests by sages neck as his hand softly touches his cheek. “ ... hmm I believe we still have time for a other kiss.” He says teasingly as he kisses sages cheek.
Sage placed his hand over Naruto's, his eyes sparkling happily as he gazed into the eyes of the man he loved. He drew closer to him, gently pressing his lips against Naruto's again and stealing away a kiss from the golden haired man. "You are my everything." He murmured, his voice hushed and deep as he gazed into Naruto's crystal blue eyes with his own emerald ones. He gently curled his fingers around Naruto's, stepping out of the alcove and spinning him around gently before pulling Naruto close and beginning to lead a waltz with him. "Today has been perfect, no?" He asked.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage placed his hand over Naruto's, his eyes sparkling happily as he gazed into the eyes of the man he loved. He drew closer to him, gently pressing his lips against Naruto's again and stealing away a kiss from the golden haired man. "You are my everything." He murmured, his voice hushed and deep as he gazed into Naruto's crystal blue eyes with his own emerald ones. He gently curled his fingers around Naruto's, stepping out of the alcove and spinning him around gently before pulling Naruto close and beginning to lead a waltz with him. "Today has been perfect, no?" He asked.
Naruto smiles happily into the kiss and laughs softly as he gazed into his lovers eyes “ you stole my line” he says playfully as he let’s Sage began a waltz with him. Following his every movement Perfectly in sync with the man he loved. He smiles softly “ yes it has. To think a wolf can bow to the stars is quite interesting... yet so exciting” he says as he begins to rest his head on sages shoulder his warm breath against his neck as he smiles happily at him “ one might say it’s too perfect. I’m willing to bet winter is planning something for sure” he says playfully
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Naruto smiles happily into the kiss and laughs softly as he gazed into his lovers eyes “ you stole my line” he says playfully as he let’s Sage began a waltz with him. Following his every movement Perfectly in sync with the man he loved. He smiles softly “ yes it has. To think a wolf can bow to the stars is quite interesting... yet so exciting” he says as he begins to rest his head on sages shoulder his warm breath against his neck as he smiles happily at him “ one might say it’s too perfect. I’m willing to bet winter is planning something for sure” he says playfully
Sag frowned. "He better not or I'll knock him flat." He grumbled ever so slightly, although smiling as he gently rested his head against Naruto's. "Star-boy deserves this happy day, and it doesn't need to be disturbed." He huffed, sounding strongly like the older brother he was. His face relaxed though and he lead Naruto across the room as they danced, the sun high in the sky. The wedding was likely to be in soon, but Sage was going to savor this moment. He gently spun Naruto around again, before swaying to the side and bringing Naruto back to continue the dance. He gently pressed his lips against Naruto's forehead. "You know, if Angel saw this he wouldn't let it go." He joked gently, finishing the dance and holding Naruto close, resting his head on Naruto's. "And Valentine would tease us mercilessly."
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sag frowned. "He better not or I'll knock him flat." He grumbled ever so slightly, although smiling as he gently rested his head against Naruto's. "Star-boy deserves this happy day, and it doesn't need to be disturbed." He huffed, sounding strongly like the older brother he was. His face relaxed though and he lead Naruto across the room as they danced, the sun high in the sky. The wedding was likely to be in soon, but Sage was going to savor this moment. He gently spun Naruto around again, before swaying to the side and bringing Naruto back to continue the dance. He gently pressed his lips against Naruto's forehead. "You know, if Angel saw this he wouldn't let it go." He joked gently, finishing the dance and holding Naruto close, resting his head on Naruto's. "And Valentine would tease us mercilessly."
He laughs softly “ I know and to be honest I don’t care” he says smiling “ besides I know a lot about Angel. So it won’t work with me just stay by me when they tease” he says playfully as he begins to hold sages head in his hands “ te Amor mi amor. Or should I call you my bookkeeper~” he says playfully his heart beating in the same time as his lover. His eyes held a loving glow as he suddenly and playfully kisses sage, passionately, filled with pure love,warmth and every good thing Naruto had within his heart and soul. This kiss lasted five minutes due to the fox stubborn need to last long. He eventually pulls away from the kiss when sage needed to breath “ did it last too long?” He says playfully and lovingly
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I know and to be honest I don’t care” he says smiling “ besides I know a lot about Angel. So it won’t work with me just stay by me when they tease” he says playfully as he begins to hold sages head in his hands “ te Amor mi amor. Or should I call you my bookkeeper~” he says playfully his heart beating in the same time as his lover. His eyes held a loving glow as he suddenly and playfully kisses sage, passionately, filled with pure love,warmth and every good thing Naruto had within his heart and soul. This kiss lasted five minutes due to the fox stubborn need to last long. He eventually pulls away from the kiss when sage needed to breath “ did it last too long?” He says playfully and lovingly
"It's never too short with you around, my dear~" Sage purred.