Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:15 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:13 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:10 AM

Old April 4th, 2024, 07:59 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Wolfpaw and his attitude was one thing, but Dusklion's head snapped up. She sent a steely glare the ThunderClan leader's way. "Watch your tongue before I rip it out, rat. I don't give a damn if your a leader or not. Threaten the kid again 'n I'll make sure it's the last thing you do." She was done with letting those Thunder-rats think they could speak or treat RiverClan however they pleased, and if this leader wanted to see if she'd put her bite where her bark was, then she'd oblige. Especially considering Wolfpaw was just barely over six moons. For a moment she kept her glare on the pale furred leader before snapping her gaze back at Wolfpaw. Without saying more, she jerked her head away.

"First off," she snapped as they started to make their way back through the forest, "you're not suppose to be out of camp, 'n I don't smell Blueriver anywhere here so don't try to tell me you came out with him. Second, lie to me again 'n I'll make sure Birds demotes you back to a kit before you can blink. I heard you, mouse-brain, talkin' about huntin' for them. So quit it." Did the paw not think she had ears?? "It's obvious Sparrowsnarl hasn't trained you yet, so let me give you a crash course; that border? It's Smallpines; we share it with ThunderClan. Bunch of rats if you ask me; that cat you were yellin' at is there leader; Bumblestar."

There was still the course of punishment to get through, and likely some chores, but with Fadingsun's recovery on her mind Dusklion found it might be best to let Birds know about this and handle the punishment. For now, Dusklion glanced at Wolfpaw to see if he had any questions.

[ @dino. @ThePrettyPurpleDemon ]

Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks
------------------------------------------------------------
'Sparrowsnarl' Wolfpaw hated that cat, he did not even care about wolfpaw being his apprentice, "Yeah well sparrowsnarl is a mouse brain he does not care about having an apprentice!" he meowed "and i understand, do you think you could be my mentor instead of that bee brain?"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; April 4th, 2024 at 08:00 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:37 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The brown warrior nodded slowly. "Yes, I think it's time to go." She flashed a smile at the other warrior, her face tightening. "The patrol went swimmingly, great job!"

With that little compliment, she bounded off to report the patrol, her paws tingling with a strange bubbling excitement.

Tags: @Ladieratt
@sylvia26

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; April 5th, 2024 at 07:40 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 12:34 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Rainpaw
He/They - 13 Moons

Rainpaw had left camp while there was still darkness. The one-eyed tabby had no idea where he was headed, but he wandered around until he was able to find ThunderClan scent. It was vaguely familiar from the raid, the camp stunk of it for a while afterwards. This was it. The tabby crept over to the ThunderClan side. Today, he was going to kill Bumblestar. Rainpaw continued his journey, RiverClan scent fading. He was on ThunderClan grounds.

[ Closed. Post 1/3 to find Bumble ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:07 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpider. View Post

Wolfpaw | He/Him | Riverclan Apprentice | No Purrks
------------------------------------------------------------
'Sparrowsnarl' Wolfpaw hated that cat, he did not even care about wolfpaw being his apprentice, "Yeah well sparrowsnarl is a mouse brain he does not care about having an apprentice!" he meowed "and i understand, do you think you could be my mentor instead of that bee brain?"
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It's not like the dark tabby could really disagree. Dusklion hadn't so much as seen a single hair on Sparrowsnarl's head for the last almost quarter moon. She was definitely already going to be recommending his removal from his position, and depending on his excuse for his absence she'd see about offering her opinion on not letting him back into the Clan entirely. Oh... the things she would do to shape this Clan up if she had a bit more power.

"I can't-" mainly because she had her head Lionheart duties, two apprentices already, and some decisions to think about, "-but we'll find another warrior who can take over your training. However first things first - we're goin' back to camp so Birds can decide a proper punishment for you. Now get goin'." Dusklion jerked her head in the direction of camp and started heading that way.

[ i'll be making a post in the leader's den of dusk taking wolf to bird! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:33 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: Smallpines

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

the she-cat padded back to their patrol leader and blinked a few times. a patrol done well and thank starclan it was done right. maybe then she could start thinking of her new plans that she had been thinking of. "im glad" she purred as she lowered her head. tail swishing back and forth.

@Marigoldwhisper
@Ladieratt
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:08 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons
The silver tabby led the way to Smallpines, keeping her claws unsheathed just in case a ThunderClanner decided to make a reckless decision. She wouldn't hesitate to kill if that was the case. "So let's split up and get the border marking done. Stay alert and don't let one of those Thunderrats onto our side of the territory." Her body was tense as she padded away, marking her portion of the border with pricked ears.

[ @Peril @Marigoldwhisper ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 8th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 05:56 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

mistyshard

The silver tabby led the way to Smallpines, keeping her claws unsheathed just in case a ThunderClanner decided to make a reckless decision. She wouldn't hesitate to kill if that was the case. "So let's split up and get the border marking done. Stay alert and don't let one of those Thunderrats onto our side of the territory." Her body was tense as she padded away, marking her portion of the border with pricked ears.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark padded in after, his fur bristling. He heeded Mistyshard's mews as he went to mark the border.

After he was finished, he couldn't help but stare intensely at the other side. Even though he prayed for no trouble, he knew it was likely. If only these cats could get just a hair smarter, then conflict wouldn't have to arise.

He sat next to the tree he marked and waited patiently, his eyes narrowed.

Tags: (sorry my post is so short lol @Peril

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:48 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

mistyshard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark padded in after, his fur bristling. He heeded Mistyshard's mews as he went to mark the border.

After he was finished, he couldn't help but stare intensely at the other side. Even though he prayed for no trouble, he knew it was likely. If only these cats could get just a hair smarter, then conflict wouldn't have to arise.

He sat next to the tree he marked and waited patiently, his eyes narrowed.

Tags: (sorry my post is so short lol @Peril

Rainfoot | RiverClan Warrior

The tabby's white-stocking legs carried him easily to the border. While he was wary of the other side, he knew they'd probably be fine if they stayed on the RiverClan side... probably.

He obliged to the instruction to split up and mark, going to the section left for him after the two other cats had already done theirs. He made quick work of it, and sat said silently watching the border afterwards.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Just in time. As Mistyshard made her appearance, Bumblestar lifted her head to give the warrior a sharp look, then reached out to tug Bumblekit closer to her. She bent down to inspect the kit for any injuries, fresh or untreated or otherwise, before shooting both Fadingsun and Mistyshard a narrowed look.

The mention of her medicine cats made her upper lip twitch, but she squashed the words that tried to bubble up and tugged Bumblekit further onto ThunderClan territory. "Why your actual medicine cat wasn't the one to check her out is beyond me," she grunted. RiverClan was in shambles, but surely even they wouldn't be struggling in that aspect. Would serve them right if they were. "But thank you. We'll be goin' now."

She turned, scooping Bumblekit up by the scruff of her neck, and nodded to her patrol to get moving back to camp. This one break in a cycle of violence did not mean ThunderClan owed the fish a single lick of anything and she wasn't keen to stick around until it turned into a barter or a fight.

[ @occultation @Rani @lys.luvbot @Littlesun0112 @dino. @Saki ]
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:45 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard marked her part of the border, ensuring that the scent was as fresh as possible. She didn't want Thunderrats going over the border becaus they "couldn't smell it" or something. Once she was done, she returned to her patrolmates and tipped her head. "Seems all good, shall we head back?"

@Peril @Marigoldwhisper (forgot about this so heres a crappy mobile post )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den