Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:26 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:24 PM

Old June 5th, 2019, 09:25 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Skyclan Dog Patrols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

@Okapi @Fuzzyfeline @Calliecat @Dovekit12
[Is there any set order we wanna go in? ]
The senior warrior strode along silently beside his clanmates, tail flicking back and fourth as he looked from one clanmate to another. "The last patrol said they spotted the dogs. Are we checking to see if they moved?" he asked, the question mainly pointed towards Fennelhart, seeing as how they were the patrol leader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Russetglare's claws worked into the ground. It had been several days since he'd been out on patrol and as he stood beside Fennelheart, he couldn't help but feel a mixture of excitement and anxiety burn in his chest. With a flicking tail he eyed the warriors around him and wondered whether they would really be enough to chase off any dogs - I mean, how big were the dogs anyway?

It doesn't matter how big they are, he thought determinedly, It's my task as a SkyClan warrior to chase them away, and that's what I'll do.
Dawnstream strode alongside her clan mates. She was a little anxious, but who wouldn’t be. I sure hope there off our territory by now she thought to herself. It wouldn’t be any good, if anybody got hurt. She turned her towards her clan mate as he directed a question to Fennelheart. She stayed silent as she waited to see what they’d say.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

@Okapi @Fuzzyfeline @Calliecat @Dovekit12
[Is there any set order we wanna go in? ]
The senior warrior strode along silently beside his clanmates, tail flicking back and fourth as he looked from one clanmate to another. "The last patrol said they spotted the dogs. Are we checking to see if they moved?" he asked, the question mainly pointed towards Fennelhart, seeing as how they were the patrol leader.
@Fuzzyfeline @Calliecat @Dovekit12 @Starfall
[maybe just our post order of the first round]

Fennelheart dipped her head to the senior warrior,” We are.” She meowed,” If we can, we should try to chase them out of our territory. We should try not to chase them towards the other clans if possible, but our first priority is to chase them off our territory.” She meowed hoping the understood her logic.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:41 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @Calliecat @Dovekit12 @Starfall
[maybe just our post order of the first round]

Fennelheart dipped her head to the senior warrior,” We are.” She meowed,” If we can, we should try to chase them out of our territory. We should try not to chase them towards the other clans if possible, but our first priority is to chase them off our territory.” She meowed hoping the understood her logic.
"That makes the most sense," Russetglare twitched his white-tipped tail, "How long do you think we'll be out? And how large are the dogs?"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:43 AM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@|:| Tundra |:| and @Pluto

The inspiring words of the leader were pleasant enough, and Yarrowpounce found the smile of the brown tabby comforting, but it didn't ease the dull ache of his stomach as his fears were fully confirmed. They were actively seeking the dogs, not just patrolling about. They were seeking them out to fight them and drive them off. He didn't speak after Grousestar had spoken and instead glanced towards Onionshell who didn't seem bothered at all by the fact that they were marching head first into danger. They seemed ready and welcoming for the action. Yarrowpounce, not so much. But he couldn't say that, not in front of the others and especially not in front of his leader. So instead, he remained silent and kept his jaws slightly parted, paying strict attention to the scents. Thankfully hunting was one of his strong suites. "This one doesn't seem so stale.."
Seconds after he said that, Brindlenose pipped up that she had a pretty clear indication of where some dogs were currently headed now. 'She's got a good nose.' The thought surfaced in his mind, but his nerves were to wound to fully bring himself to say it.

Grousestar himself was silent as well, back to focusing on the scents of the forest, his paws slowing and then stopping as the patrol began to focus in on more recent scents before one of them, Brindlenose, finally queued in on the most recent bunch of scents.
"Lead the way then Brindlenose. Keep a tight formation and keep sound to a minimum. We will hopefully have the element of surprise and be able to devise a plan before the beasts even knew what hit them. You see one of your patrol members in trouble, you help them. Use the trees to your advantage and distractions will be useful to break up the trio. One dog is easier to handle than three at a time." Nodding his head, Grousestar would wait for the she-cat to lead the way along the scent trail.

---------------------

@Dust @.:Virgo:. @Delta @Aquilex @Nebby
{As Delta said, please keep a posting order. There are 6 members of this patrol and not everyone has had a chance to post yet. I ask that we pause until Dust is able to post for their character.}

After being told to quiet down, Barbedfall grew quite irritable and wore a very apparent look of anger on her face, though she did clamp her jaws shut as the patrol of 6 moved out from camp and into the forest. Occasionally her paws would through up a leaf or a stick as she batted them out of her way. 'Who do they think they are, telling me to be quiet? I have rights too you know! I can talk whenever I want! The nerve of some cats..
The she-cat's angry thoughts continued on, effectively blocking out whatever the others of the patrol were discussing, and also distracting her from the true intention of the patrol, which was to find dogs and drive them away. She wasn't even scenting for them at this point, much less listening to anyone. So when Regalstorm walked up to her to inform her of the smell of canine, it went in one ear and out the other, in fact, she didn't even turn her head to look at him. When they stopped to discuss the plan, she stopped as well, her gaze sweeping over them as she just started to tune in to what they were saying. "What are we trying to do, feed our enemies? That's a terrible idea! No, we are not giving prey to these dogs. That's a waste of food that we can use back at the clan, even if it is Greenleaf. I'm fine with the ambush idea, the stupid mutts can't climb and won't immediately notice us, but we need a cat that will get their attention and have them run beneath the trees. Any volunteers?" A little bit of the anger left her gaze as she looked in turn to all of the patrol members, eager to get the plan into motion. If there were no takers, she would be the distraction. She didn't care, Barbedfall wasn't scared of dogs, she liked the challenge.
@Dust @.:Virgo:. @The Cannibal @Aquilex @Delta

That's my bad, Cannibal. I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask anyone's opinion on the post order. I feel it should go a certain way, but I just wanted to remind everyone.

Also, Cannibal, I want to have Regalstorm offer to be the bait.))

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 6th, 2019 at 07:00 AM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 11:58 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
[CENTER]

@Dust @.:Virgo:. @Delta @Aquilex @Nebby
{As Delta said, please keep a posting order. There are 6 members of this patrol and not everyone has had a chance to post yet. I ask that we pause until Dust is able to post for their character.}

After being told to quiet down, Barbedfall grew quite irritable and wore a very apparent look of anger on her face, though she did clamp her jaws shut as the patrol of 6 moved out from camp and into the forest. Occasionally her paws would through up a leaf or a stick as she batted them out of her way. 'Who do they think they are, telling me to be quiet? I have rights too you know! I can talk whenever I want! The nerve of some cats..
The she-cat's angry thoughts continued on, effectively blocking out whatever the others of the patrol were discussing, and also distracting her from the true intention of the patrol, which was to find dogs and drive them away. She wasn't even scenting for them at this point, much less listening to anyone. So when Regalstorm walked up to her to inform her of the smell of canine, it went in one ear and out the other, in fact, she didn't even turn her head to look at him. When they stopped to discuss the plan, she stopped as well, her gaze sweeping over them as she just started to tune in to what they were saying. "What are we trying to do, feed our enemies? That's a terrible idea! No, we are not giving prey to these dogs. That's a waste of food that we can use back at the clan, even if it is Greenleaf. I'm fine with the ambush idea, the stupid mutts can't climb and won't immediately notice us, but we need a cat that will get their attention and have them run beneath the trees. Any volunteers?" A little bit of the anger left her gaze as she looked in turn to all of the patrol members, eager to get the plan into motion. If there were no takers, she would be the distraction. She didn't care, Barbedfall wasn't scared of dogs, she liked the challenge.

@.:Virgo:. @Delta @Aquilex @Nebby

(Sorry guys! I spent the better part of yesterday on the train/ sleeping off the time difference but I'm here now! I'm uh not quite sure the post order because I had up to 18 mentions,,, so I'll put this up anyway)

Honeynose had spent the better part of the journey with her stomach in knots - deathly quiet as she took each step with care, eyes and ears constantly swiveling at every noise. Dogs... why did it have to be dogs? Most of the conversation had been lost on her and rarely did she chime in - only offering an occasional "oh.." and "hmmm..." but at barbfalls comment, Honeynose turned her sudden and undivided attention to the group, focusing in on each clan member - " I can have them chase me, I'm fast." Her voice wavered with hesitancy for a moment but the determined sparkle in her eye said otherwise. The molly's ability to run was much more defined than her fighting skills and anyone that knew her could confirm that but... this was a dangerous task and the butterflies in her stomach only worsened at the thought.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 5th, 2019, 01:38 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

@.:Virgo:. @Delta @Aquilex @Nebby

(Sorry guys! I spent the better part of yesterday on the train/ sleeping off the time difference but I'm here now! I'm uh not quite sure the post order because I had up to 18 mentions,,, so I'll put this up anyway)

Honeynose had spent the better part of the journey with her stomach in knots - deathly quiet as she took each step with care, eyes and ears constantly swiveling at every noise. Dogs... why did it have to be dogs? Most of the conversation had been lost on her and rarely did she chime in - only offering an occasional "oh.." and "hmmm..." but at barbfalls comment, Honeynose turned her sudden and undivided attention to the group, focusing in on each clan member - " I can have them chase me, I'm fast." Her voice wavered with hesitancy for a moment but the determined sparkle in her eye said otherwise. The molly's ability to run was much more defined than her fighting skills and anyone that knew her could confirm that but... this was a dangerous task and the butterflies in her stomach only worsened at the thought.
"I could be the bait," Wolfspark suggested, stepping forward. For the first time he called attention to his deformities. "In case you haven't noticed, I have a bit of experience with dogs. They'll think I'm easy prey. They'll be so focused on an easy meal they won't have any suspicions about where I'm leading them." Though he shuddered at the thought, the tom knew it was the only way from keeping his Clanmates the most out of harm's way.

Old June 5th, 2019, 06:23 PM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
"I could be the bait," Wolfspark suggested, stepping forward. For the first time he called attention to his deformities. "In case you haven't noticed, I have a bit of experience with dogs. They'll think I'm easy prey. They'll be so focused on an easy meal they won't have any suspicions about where I'm leading them." Though he shuddered at the thought, the tom knew it was the only way from keeping his Clanmates the most out of harm's way.

[CENTER @Dust @.:Virgo:. @The Cannibal @Delta[/CENTER]

Regalstorm's maw had a frown creased on it.
"Wolfspark has a good point, Barbedfall." He laid his tail on Wolfspark's shoulder. "But I wish to lure the dogs. Im quick and I want to give the nasty brutes a piece of my mind."

He stood there, waiting for Barbedfall.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 5th, 2019 at 06:24 PM.
Old June 6th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Starfall @Calliecat @Dovekit12 @Okapi
(I think we should post the way we responded, so after me would be Star, Calliecat, Dovekit then Okapi. If y'all are okay with that)

The large tabby followed along with the other warriors his amber eyes scanning the perimeter. Tigerspirit wasn't on a predator patrol in a long time, it wasn't because he was a bad fighter or tracker but because there hadn't been threats. Now they had those darn dogs trying to run out their Clan. Ringed tail lashing back in forth the tom glanced over at the other patrol members. Fennalheart was the leader and her respect that. "Our main priority is to keep them away from camp. At least that's my main priority." The brown tabby meowed taking a breath in to detect the scents. "Do you have a plan of action if we run into the dogs or they start to chase us?" He asked Fennalheart ears twitching. He's say climb a tree but he wasn't so sure how good his Clanmates were at jumping and climbing.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 6th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 06:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Applesight licked his maw, tail twitching as the other's questions began to pop up. Green hues flicked back and fourth between each clanmate as their questions echoed in the silent territory. He kept his maw shut, however, none of these were his call to make. "Sound's good. How do you propose we push them back if they got closer?" he asked, turning to look at Fennelheart.

(That works for me!)
@Calliecat @Dovekit12 @Okapi @Fuzzyfeline

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 8th, 2019, 07:41 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Applesight licked his maw, tail twitching as the other's questions began to pop up. Green hues flicked back and fourth between each clanmate as their questions echoed in the silent territory. He kept his maw shut, however, none of these were his call to make. "Sound's good. How do you propose we push them back if they got closer?" he asked, turning to look at Fennelheart.

(That works for me!)
@Calliecat @Dovekit12 @Okapi @Fuzzyfeline
Tail flicking once, Russetglare studied the cats in his patrol - well, Fennelheart's patrol. I still think I should have been in charge of the patrol. I'm the strongest, clearly. Still... he sighed. His clanmates weren't all muscular, but they were strong and healthy, fast enough to outrun any mutt and with enough teeth and claws to land a good blow. At least I'm not put with any mouse brains. They all seem to have intelligence, if nothing else.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~