Today 05:30 AM

Old September 1st, 2021, 04:29 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Singing Jay //

➸ cornpaw 🌽

he had stopped digging the moment fernpaw spoke up, a bit speechless at how annoyed the tom was. was his hole not cool to him?? did he just .. think it was stupid?? cornpaw simply stared, mouth falling open slightly as the apprentice snapped at him. why was fernpaw so angry? what was so angering about a hole? (a dumb, useless hole, according to fernpaw.)

he pressed his lips together in a straight line, then that line formed into a big, wobbly frown. big tears swelled in his eyes, and that sad look in his glazed eyes looked pretty well for just being an acting method. "is it - is it really dumb?" he asked, voice all shaky and quiet. oh, surely his hole wasn't that dumb..right?

"I just wanted..to show you..be-because you're my friend. or - I think of you as a friend..but if it's really that dumb 'n us-useless and," he paused to sniffle a tiny bit, tears looking like they were about to overflow. "I'll just..forget about it." he murmured, swiping a bit of the dirt back into the hole.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 1st, 2021, 07:54 PM

~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes was padding through the territory, her big paws silent and graceful on the ground. Her fur was ruffled by the small breeze and her ears were pricked, like she was listening for prey. She was doing anything but that.

Her eyes were looking down at the ground, like she didn't want to meet anyone's eyes. A lot of things were running across her mind, like they were late for a very important meeting. As much as she tried, she couldn't get them to stop, to go slower. She couldn't even process anything. But she was sure of something. Amazing and cruel things could happen in this world.

Whitewolf had died and then come back. Goldeneyes couldn't figure out her feelings for her but she knew that they were steadily fading away, to never be seen again. She wasn't the same and it didn't seem that she would ever return back to what she was. Goldeneyes' heart ached at the thought but it didn't last long.

There was hope ahead though. Starclan had chosen a leader and deputy. Thunderclan would get back to their paws and take revenge on Riverclan. But was that the thing to do here? One part of her mind said yes but the other part ... the other part said that they were acting out of loss and anger. Thunderclan wouldn't be any different if they attacked instead of trying to solve this in a peaceful manner.

Goldeneyes didn't notice as the ground turned to flowers underneath her until she heard yips coming close to her. She focused back on the present and was surprised at what she found. "Cloverkit?!" She gasped, her tone scolding and surprised at the same time. What were they doing here? Kits weren't allowed outside of camp and Cloverkit definetly knew that, right?

@x ghostie
Old September 2nd, 2021, 01:24 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

- Fernpaw @finnzel

Fernpaw swallowed and took a step back, guilt suddenly bubbling up inside
him. Why did he always make cats cry? First Willowkit and now Cornpaw...
"W-... Whatever..." he mewed, a little unsure of what to say, he
wasn't gonna apologize, he couldn't... but what could he do.

He took another step back before turning and rushing back towards
the place where he had stood when Cornpaw first called him over.
"I should never have come" he growled to him self and sat
down behind a bush, out of sight for the other apprentice. He looked
down for a while, focusing on his paws and trying to work through
everything that was flying around in his mind. He now regretted snapping
at Cornpaw, the other apprentice had just tried to show him something
he though was cool, well, how cool some hole in the ground could be.

"Starclan help me" he mumbled and rubbed a paw
against his forehead, it always helped him with thinking and
just as before an idea sprung up like a scared rabbit in his mind.
He was pretty sure Geckoleap was Cornpaws's mother so maybe...
He didn't want to get up yet and go back to the camp, since Cornpaw
might spot him...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 2nd, 2021, 03:21 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@~Fierceclaw~
Unfortunately, Cloverkit was blissfully unaware of Goldeneyes' presence. Mainly due to their lack of hearing --- her scold went unnoticed. Another thing that contributed was that this kit? They were in the groove. A quiet humming as Cloverkit picked and picked. Their pile growing bigger and bigger by the minute. Everyone was going to LOVE THIS! They knew it!

It was only until Cloverkit shifted to the right they saw large paws in their vision. "Oh, " They mumbled, slowly rising their gaze to stare wide-eyed at Goldeneyes. They looked completely caught, a silent confusion of how long the big cat had been standing there. Cloverkit looked back to their flowers and back to Goldeneyes. She seemed sad. Like that look in your eyes when you lose your favorite stick? That look! LUCKILY, Cloverkit knew exactly how to fix this.

"HELLO! Come here oftennn? Hmm, hmm?" They piped up, flashing an award-winning smile. Cloverkit leaned over to their pile, picking a simple purple flower up from it. They rose to their paws, bouncing on over to Goldeneyes. "I see, I see. You see.. the forest tells me.. you.. MOST DEFINETELY NEED THIS FLOWER!" Cloverkit nodded joyfully, plopping it down over her paws.

"You're very welcome. The forest is very kind, yes yes. Bye bye now. Clover must do their job. Thank you very much, " The kit had no idea what role they had just sunken into but if it fooled Goldeneyes? WELP! Suddenly Cloverkit and the forest were best friends but like duh, they always were. They slowly backed away back to their patch, copper eyes focused in on Goldeneyes. Just in case..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 3rd, 2021, 05:06 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

(Sorry for the late response!)
@tomatosoup

Newtheart flinched away from Juniperclaw's maw. Ok, point made. He didn't know what he was doing. Newtheart carefully clambered to his paws and looked back at Juniperclaw. "That was fast," he commented, trying to make light of his mild embarrassment. The tom flicked his bushy tail and licked his chest fur awkwardly, "Any tips?" He asked. It would probably help if he had something to work off of.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 3rd, 2021, 08:56 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

((dont worry about it c: real life takes priority!)) @Naiad

Juniperclaw blinked. Backed away.

Cats didn't usually ask him for advice. There was usually a lot of sullen spitting, or they got up to go again, not... this. A compliment. Asking for help.

"Uh," he says, stupidly, for a minute. "I mean..."

He thought about it. How had he taught Newtheart at the tree? He had... just talked about tree climbing, but that was different. That wasn't life and death, this looming possibility of a nasty end hanging overhead if he showed any sign of weakness.

This wouldn't be like that. This was a Clan. They... taught each other, here.

"... you're big," he says, carefully, thinking. "I attack quickly and try to get the cat to the ground as fast as I can, but I don't weigh very much, by myself. You could try to club me to the side, or stand on me, and it would be really hard for me to wiggle free."

He considered. "I got you because I was moving quickly... I guess you could... move... faster?" he winced. "That's not helpful. Sorry. I could go slower so you get sort of, a feel for what I'm doing? And then you get faster with practice."
Old September 3rd, 2021, 09:12 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Newtheart nodded as Juniperclaw spoke. He definitely wasn’t a very agile cat, so it might be helpful to start slow. He repeated what Juniperclaw said silently, So I need to try and get on top of him, or at least hit him away so I can think. The fluffy tom furrowed his brow as he tried to think of what he could do next round, before shaking his head. He didn’t know how Juniperclaw would react, so the best thing to do would be to go with the flow of the fight.

“Can we go again?” Newtheart hoped he sounded more enthusiastic than he felt, he knew fighting was a necessary skill to learn, but he really didn’t have a taste for it. Maybe he could focus on defensive moves, enough to keep himself alive. But what about battles? He knew tensions were high with Thunderclan and Riverclan, almost every cat he talked to feared another battle. Surely Newtheart would be expected to fight for his new clan? He would have to. That would be the action that cemented his loyalty to the clan, who could doubt him if he risked his life?
@tomatosoup

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old September 3rd, 2021, 10:18 PM

~Goldeneyes~
Goldeneyes was still so surprised at the sight of Cloverkit that it took her a while to remember that they were deaf. Goldeneyes wanted to tap Cloverkit in the shoulder, let them know that she was there, but she was having a bit of fun watching Cloverkit gather flowers and their quiet humming was soothing. She watched Cloverkit in action for a while before deciding that now was the time to let her prescense known, but Cloverkit beat it to her.

Goldeneyes found it funny as Cloverkit's eyes widened and a little chuckle escaped her. Kits were always cute when they were caught. They always seemed surprised. Goldeneyes was surprised again as she was given a flower. Goldeneyes dropped her gaze down to the flower and a smile formed on her lips. She picked the flower up carefully and place it gently tucked in close to her ear.

Goldeneyes let out a laugh at Cloverkit's next words. They thought that they could just go back to their flower picking? Boy, were they wrong. But, Cloverkit's smile and gift had lessened the blow on the trouble she was in.

"Cloverkit, you can't be here by yourself, or be here at all. Kits aren't allowed outside of camp. You won't be in much trouble as the cat that was supposed to take care of you but you will be in some sort of trouble. I don't have control of that, Aspenstar does." She meowed. She knew that they wouldn't be able to hear her, but she had heard that they were good at reading lips. Goldeneyes looked at Cloverkit's pile of flowers and she picked a flower that was close by, holding it in her big paw. "Besides, you'll need help carrying those flowers. May I?" At that last part, she held up the flower and pointed to her ear, indicating if she could place the flower in her paw and tuck it in close to their ear.

@x ghostie
Old September 4th, 2021, 01:24 AM
chirps

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

It seemed as though his Clanmates were having success here as well. Not known for it's hunting, though Tawnybird wasn't about to complain over the blessings they had received. A squirrel, a bird, and a mouse from the looks of Yarrowshade and Dogbark's catches. A good start to their pile, but he knew that if the two were anything like him they wouldn't be satisfied with just that.

That, and Dogbark had ordered two kills each.

Scenting the air once more, Tawnybird caught wind of a rather musty scent, nose twitching as he slid into a crouch. He was positive their scuffling had revealed their location to most of the other prey around, so whatever this was must've been brave.

Paws slid with ease in a hushed manner across the ground as Tawnybird stretched his neck out just in time to see a squirrel dart behind a tree. Another one to add to his collection? The tiniest of smiles laced his face as he heard the pitter patter of paws starting to climb. Scurrying up the tree - a skill that the small, lithe warrior was an expert in.

He closed in on the base of the trunk, latching his claws onto the bark and flinging himself up the tree with starling speed. The squirrel had spotted him, and despite it's head start Tawnybird had spent too much time in the trees during his life time to be an easy weapon to shake.

Bunching his muscles, the black and orange warrior leaped backwards, twisting midair and snagging the hind quarters of the squirrel just barely before plummeting back towards the earth. He landed hard on his paws, a slight pain shooting him his leg - but the squirrel lay dead as his other claw trapped it.

"Not fast enough," he chuckled to the dead prey, nodding briefly before adding it to his collection and bringing both catches back over to where Dogbark and Yarrowshade were.

// @Willowfern @Shade. [so sorry for the delay! still wanted to wrap this up ^^]
Old September 4th, 2021, 06:12 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

@Willowfern
@spade

The beautiful tabby had now shifted her attention to a magpie nearby. She focused well, crouched and began to stalk it. The bird her no idea what was awaiting it. With a little tail wiggle, she pounced on it with perfect aim. She took her catch. It seemed this patrol was coming to am end right about now.