Last post by paris
Today 05:44 AM

Old February 14th, 2020, 11:36 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

| @BILL.; @Vessel; |

Fogkit followed his mother, not knowing what to do. He couldn't hear, so he had no idea what was going on. The tom watched his mother with a tilt of his head as she walked up to Shiverpetal's body. Fogkit scented Lionstar nearby, so he backed up. He looked up to see him talking to his mother. The kitten walked away, believing that he was yelling at Fennelheart. Embarrassment ran through his small body.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 14th, 2020, 11:41 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@BILL. @Blissie Bliss

Fennelheart whipped around and faced Lionstar, so close she almost touched her nose to his, and fixed him with a withering glare. She rested her tail on her son's shoulders. She could take the insults- really, she deserved them, she was so much worse than just a piece of Fox-dung, but then he pulled the last straw.

"You. You two-faced idiot. This is not about me. It's about my son. A few days ago, it dawned on me that Fogkit is deaf. I was going to go to Shiverpetal. Maybe he could have fixed it! But now he's gone, and my son might never be the warrior every kit aspires to become. He might even die because he can't hear things coming and the 'Star cats' might have taken his cure away! Don't you understand? I don't want to lose my son! I don't want him to be sad, or feel left out, and I just- I just-"

She looked away, her tail and head drooping.

And they might take him away to punish me. That's probably why they took Shiverpetal, to punish me and the other cats in this clan.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; February 14th, 2020 at 11:42 AM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:51 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quailsnap padded from the warrior's den, having heard Lionstar's call from inside. He padded out in time to see Dirtfur lie.... Shiverpetal's body on the ground. Shiverpetal? Their medicine cat was dead? Granted, Quailsnap had never really talked to the tom but still... This would be a grave loss for Riverclan. Or would it? The tomcat padded over, his ears down as he settled himself within the gathered cats, curling his tail around his paws. A loss of any cat was not a good time, but Quailsnap had known that Shiverpetal was not... very trained in the ways of a medicine cat. So Riverclan might as well still be in the same boat they were in before.

---

Blazepaw stepped into the clearing, eyes growing wide at what he saw. Gathered cats... and... an odd mood in the air. The ginger tomcat was there to witness Lionstar snapping at one of his clanmates... Fennelheart? What was going on? The tom padded closer to the crowd, going and standing behind some of the other apprentices so he could look over their heads. Was that Shiverpetal? Blazepaw's gaze grew questioning as he looked at the body, eyes glancing up to Lionstar. What had happened?

---

The calico she-cat exited the apprentice's den, her nose wrinkled in disgust. It smelled even worse in there. It's like the apprentices had excess Riverclan scent all over them for whatever reason. Glancing around, Flowerpaw was confused as she spotted cats gathering around the Streamstone. The mood seemed somber, and the former Windclanner didn't like that. Her teal eyes spotted... Palekit? Oh yeah that was that annoying kit! She liked it when she could recognize cats, so she padded over to the tom. He'd grown some, she could tell, but thankfully she was still taller than him. She would hate it if she was shorter than a kit. Though he is Palepaw now, but... whatever. "Hey kit, what's going on here?" She asked, glancing around. That was when her eyes landed on a cat in the middle of the clearing. A dead cat. Her eyes widened a fraction, it was never good when cats died. But she also hadn't known them very well, so... well she didn't have it in her to care much. She knew other cats would certainly be devastated, that's probably what the yowling was, going on somewhere within the groups of cats. "Well... that's unfortunate." Flowerpaw finally meowed after a moment, giving Palepaw a sideways glance. "Who's the cat who died?" She asked, pointing towards the body with her tail.
@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Boohoo, your son has a inconvenient disability that will make his ascension to being a warrior far more impressive. Get over yourself, Fennelheart. Shiverpetal wasn't trained to cure most ailments and everyone with half a brain knows that-- your sobbing to the sky is an overdramatic cry for attention that, frankly, is inexcusable when you have done nothing good for my Clan.

"Get out of my sight, you worthless lump of space. If I see another hair of yours out of line you can enjoy the luxury of being a kittypet."

[ @Vessel ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 14th, 2020, 12:28 PM

Fallenstorm had just gotten back from her successful hunt when she felt the somber mood around camp. Everyone was at the Streamstone, and in the middle of the crowd was Shiverpetal… Dead. She hadn't know him well, but she knew he was the medicine cat, and now he was deader than a injured fish in the middle of the beach. She held her head low to mourn with the rest of her clanmates out of respect.
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

| @Vessel; |

Fogkit was so embarrassed that he didn't want to be near Fennelheart right now, so when she placed her tail on his shoulder, he backed away. The tom kit padded away and sat down with the other kits. The deaf tom looked away from Lionstar and his mother. His eyes fixed on the dead tom. That poor cat was getting his vigil interrupted.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 14th, 2020, 02:02 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Asterpaw stood at the edge of the clearing. Their medicine cat....dead?

No...

Asterpaw had never seen a dead cat before. And for two to die so close together.

To see a cat that had been living and breathing just a few moonrises before, now laying cold and small at the front of the clearing.

--

Asterpaw slunk to the front of the clearing, sliding between cats.

He spotted Sugarapple, wailing and mourning Shiverpetal. His mother was such a strong cat, and for her to be so sad...

He spotted his mentor as well, nearby, sad. He made eye contact with Bumblefrost, and slunk a few pawsteps towards Sugarapple. He needed to comfort his mother. Even though he hadn't known Shiverpetal very well... He could try and comfort dear sweet Sugarapple.
@vermin @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:57 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Owlflight padded out. ~What in Starclans nam-~ He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Shiverpelt's body. ~No, no no no no no! How did this even happen?~ Owlflight padded forward and dipped his head the the dead medicine cat.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; February 14th, 2020 at 02:58 PM.
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Harepaw followed Blueheart to the training island. “I’m ready to begin!”
(I’m sorry something came up I’m back now)
"Good" she mewed padding to the training island.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 14th, 2020, 03:28 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameQueen View Post
"Good" she mewed padding to the training island.
Harepaw shook his pom-pom tail. "So what are you going to teach me first?"