Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM

Old April 26th, 2018, 06:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Gods

For decades, god have been born and made to serve humanity for as long as time. They are many realms, many different gods from many worlds far different from each other. Each have monsters, good and bad gods, gods of knowledge and gods of so many things, yet each were separated by the one almighty, each in whole new worlds and realms and the only place to finally met each other and see each other was the bridge created by all races. The bridge called Yggdrasil created by the Norse gods, and upgraded by the rest of the gods like Greek, Egyptian and the rest of the gods, however these peace will not last for long for in their own realms raged many battles many wars and many beasts born from this pain and suffering, so a god, a god who had no realm of his own, and was the protecter of the Yggdrasil closed the realms from each other in desperate need to protect each other and the mortals between everything. This god still remains there awaiting alone, for the wars to end than came a elf, a elf who hid his face behind mask and had a staff created by dwarfs of Norse lands. He was of the Norse world yet he stood before this god with so much knowledge, so much tales and gains of many other realms aside from his own. This surprised the god, and he asked this elf why? Why did he come to speak about this with him? How did he know all of this and why here?
The elf answered
Because my friend, I have seen all of these realms. Spoke with the gods, seen many beasts and lands, I’ve seen the dark places and the light places of gods. Yet there is one thing I don’t know about. One god that has not been spoken about, or even heard of by the mortal tounge. You. A god with no name and no story to be told or said. You are forgotten, Unheard and unseen. Yet I have seen you, I have heard your voice yet I do not know your tale or why you are here. Why is this? Why do you hide yourself my friend? ” the god was a bit shocked yet he answered, he answered with a calm voice that hasn’t been used in decades.
I do not hide, I am simply unneeded. I have closed myself away. I have closed the gates of realms and slowly day by day my tales and stories have faded away in the waters of time. My purpose hasn’t been used or needed for as long as the wars rage on. I am unneeded until the gods stop the wars and made peace only than will I be heard again. When I hear silence is when I can finally be seen again.
The elf speaks again and this time with a warm kind tone
But isn’t that lonely? You’ve been here for so long isn’t that lonely. To be unneeded, to be unused. To be forgotten doesn’t it hurt? ... well when I visited the realms it was peaceful and quiet. For the mortal realm yes, it was calm but in the land of gods that is a world I am unsure of. But it was quiet. The sky was calm, the seas of water and sand were calm and the people lived in peace and not a bad day has came when I lived with them. Yes bad people roam but in light they must always be darkness. We can’t live in peace for long and you can’t be alone for long my friend so please, a request from a mortal who has seen the realms and you. Open the gates again, and I shall prove to you that gods have been in peace for a long time.”

The god was uncertain with this request and was unsure if what this elf said was true, yes he spoke truth with the tales of gods, and goddesses yet he was unsure if the lands were as calm as this elf claims it to be. After moments of this he nods and within a few minutes the gates were open once more and what happened next ... shocked the world of gods forever.
Suddenly chains made by dwarves and elves of old times brought the god down chaining him down, the god was confused and he with all his power tried to escape but these chains were unbreakable and not even he can put a dent on them. The elf just laughed and spoke once again
I have lied my friend. The war continues and the peace of mortals must break. Gods must be used again and must bring faith upon our lands and what can bring faith upon it. War. I am not a elf, I am a god like however banished. I am Kronos the god of war from Greek lands, I have fought and I have won against the gods of Greek and now I wish for a war between all realms!! This is not peace! This is war and I intend to make it so. You, Asim have protected this bridge long enough. You have created peace and that is not what we seek! The war of all wars, between all gods new and old! Between the realms! The war of all! Such excitement! Now you will stay! You will watch the world you protected die off and become something new! May the wars show you beauty and grace! Let the best god win!”

With that, war began upon the world we knew. Tell me, will you fight or will you protect and end this?
Let the war begin!
Choose your god! Become a new god! Choose a realm and fight!
May your journey be great! Let’s begin!

Rules
I will be picky on accepting, so if you see your name on the list than you have been accepted if not please check your fourm.
Y’all may be gods but each god has a weakness so no one is stronger than the other.
Big gods may be rped however you must be active with that role and responsibility
No one liners please
At least one paragraph per post
If we need to wait please have a reason and I will stop the rp.
You can make up your own god and stuff but please be a bit detailed in their powers and purpose as a god.
One thing y’all don’t have to be in the war, you can live peacefully if fighting isn’t your thing and roam with the humans or trade or make weapons for the gods. Anyway you don’t have to fight X3

Gods
Asim the protecter of the bridge ( single, trapped. Slowly losing himself)
Kronos Greek god of war ( single, in war, Mad )
Fenrir Norse beast ( single, trapped, sane also he’s Sasuke ;3 )
Phoenix bird of flames and undying ( single free and sane, he’s Naruto)
Jörmungandr The world serpent ( single, free and not in the war)

Goddess
Athena Greek goddess ( single, in war, sane )
Eris Greek goddess of chaos @Slientshade

Fourms
Name
Which realm are you from? ( like Greek or Norse or any other)
Good or bad
Powers or weapons
Any relationships?
Love interest?
Mental status
Are you fighting in the war?
If not where are you?
Other
Questions

Those that may be interested @Celestial @Rubinaito @hiraeth @.:Blue Wishes:. @The Fallen Queen @Fuzzyfeline
@sliver fishie

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; April 26th, 2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:00 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: The Gods

Bumps x3
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
For decades, god have been born and made to serve humanity for as long as time. They are many realms, many different gods from many worlds far different from each other. Each have monsters, good and bad gods, gods of knowledge and gods of so many things, yet each were separated by the one almighty, each in whole new worlds and realms and the only place to finally met each other and see each other was the bridge created by all races. The bridge called Yggdrasil created by the Norse gods, and upgraded by the rest of the gods like Greek, Egyptian and the rest of the gods, however these peace will not last for long for in their own realms raged many battles many wars and many beasts born from this pain and suffering, so a god, a god who had no realm of his own, and was the protecter of the Yggdrasil closed the realms from each other in desperate need to protect each other and the mortals between everything. This god still remains there awaiting alone, for the wars to end than came a elf, a elf who hid his face behind mask and had a staff created by dwarfs of Norse lands. He was of the Norse world yet he stood before this god with so much knowledge, so much tales and gains of many other realms aside from his own. This surprised the god, and he asked this elf why? Why did he come to speak about this with him? How did he know all of this and why here?
The elf answered
Because my friend, I have seen all of these realms. Spoke with the gods, seen many beasts and lands, I’ve seen the dark places and the light places of gods. Yet there is one thing I don’t know about. One god that has not been spoken about, or even heard of by the mortal tounge. You. A god with no name and no story to be told or said. You are forgotten, Unheard and unseen. Yet I have seen you, I have heard your voice yet I do not know your tale or why you are here. Why is this? Why do you hide yourself my friend? ” the god was a bit shocked yet he answered, he answered with a calm voice that hasn’t been used in decades.
I do not hide, I am simply unneeded. I have closed myself away. I have closed the gates of realms and slowly day by day my tales and stories have faded away in the waters of time. My purpose hasn’t been used or needed for as long as the wars rage on. I am unneeded until the gods stop the wars and made peace only than will I be heard again. When I hear silence is when I can finally be seen again.
The elf speaks again and this time with a warm kind tone
But isn’t that lonely? You’ve been here for so long isn’t that lonely. To be unneeded, to be unused. To be forgotten doesn’t it hurt? ... well when I visited the realms it was peaceful and quiet. For the mortal realm yes, it was calm but in the land of gods that is a world I am unsure of. But it was quiet. The sky was calm, the seas of water and sand were calm and the people lived in peace and not a bad day has came when I lived with them. Yes bad people roam but in light they must always be darkness. We can’t live in peace for long and you can’t be alone for long my friend so please, a request from a mortal who has seen the realms and you. Open the gates again, and I shall prove to you that gods have been in peace for a long time.”

The god was uncertain with this request and was unsure if what this elf said was true, yes he spoke truth with the tales of gods, and goddesses yet he was unsure if the lands were as calm as this elf claims it to be. After moments of this he nods and within a few minutes the gates were open once more and what happened next ... shocked the world of gods forever.
Suddenly chains made by dwarves and elves of old times brought the god down chaining him down, the god was confused and he with all his power tried to escape but these chains were unbreakable and not even he can put a dent on them. The elf just laughed and spoke once again
I have lied my friend. The war continues and the peace of mortals must break. Gods must be used again and must bring faith upon our lands and what can bring faith upon it. War. I am not a elf, I am a god like however banished. I am Kronos the god of war from Greek lands, I have fought and I have won against the gods of Greek and now I wish for a war between all realms!! This is not peace! This is war and I intend to make it so. You, Asim have protected this bridge long enough. You have created peace and that is not what we seek! The war of all wars, between all gods new and old! Between the realms! The war of all! Such excitement! Now you will stay! You will watch the world you protected die off and become something new! May the wars show you beauty and grace! Let the best god win!”

With that, war began upon the world we knew. Tell me, will you fight or will you protect and end this?
Let the war begin!
Choose your god! Become a new god! Choose a realm and fight!
May your journey be great! Let’s begin!

Rules
I will be picky on accepting, so if you see your name on the list than you have been accepted if not please check your fourm.
Y’all may be gods but each god has a weakness so no one is stronger than the other.
Big gods may be rped however you must be active with that role and responsibility
No one liners please
At least one paragraph per post
If we need to wait please have a reason and I will stop the rp.
You can make up your own god and stuff but please be a bit detailed in their powers and purpose as a god.
One thing y’all don’t have to be in the war, you can live peacefully if fighting isn’t your thing and roam with the humans or trade or make weapons for the gods. Anyway you don’t have to fight X3

Gods
Asim the protecter of the bridge ( single, trapped. Slowly losing himself)
Kronos Greek god of war ( single, in war, Mad )
Fenrir Norse beast ( single, trapped, sane also he’s Sasuke ;3 )
Phoenix bird of flames and undying ( single free and sane, he’s Naruto)
Jörmungandr The world serpent ( single, free and not in the war)

Goddess
Athena Greek goddess ( single, in war, sane )

Fourms
Name
Which realm are you from? ( like Greek or Norse or any other)
Good or bad
Powers or weapons
Any relationships?
Love interest?
Mental status
Are you fighting in the war?
If not where are you?
Other
Questions

Those that may be interested @Celestial @Rubinaito @hiraeth @.:Blue Wishes:. @The Fallen Queen @Fuzzyfeline
@sliver fishie

Aspire
Greek, (Forgotten)
No
Naruto?
On the bridge, wavering between
Yes
When she isn't she is in the toss doing stuff for filigree and townspeople.
http://orig15.deviantart.net/f093/f/...he-d8i2j4g.jpg she looks like this
Hello BuDdY

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)

Last edited by Wolvesregion; April 27th, 2018 at 05:31 AM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:19 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Eris

Which realm are you from? ( like Greek or Norse or any other): Greek

Good or bad: good ( though a bit bonkers)

Powers or weapons: she's the goddess of chaos and disharmony, so she has the power to cause chaos.. like: dancing flowers, stirring up trouble, and turning your weapons into rubber for however long she sees feels is worthy
Any relationships?: No, she a single lady!

Love interest?: NO! she'd turn them into bubbles

Mental status: straight up insane

Are you fighting in the war: yes

If not where are you?: In her pocket dimension, with her chicken shaped bubbles

Other: she looks like this: http://orig14.deviantart.net/e4f4/f/...09-d50qgqz.jpg

Question: she can turn their swords to rubber, can't she?
Old April 26th, 2018, 11:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Name: Eris

Which realm are you from? ( like Greek or Norse or any other): Greek

Good or bad: good ( though a bit bonkers)

Powers or weapons: she's the goddess of chaos and disharmony, so she has the power to cause chaos.. like: dancing flowers, stirring up trouble, and turning your weapons into rubber for however long she sees feels is worthy
Any relationships?: No, she a single lady!

Love interest?: NO! she'd turn them into bubbles

Mental status: straight up insane

Are you fighting in the war: yes

If not where are you?: In her pocket dimension, with her chicken shaped bubbles

Other: she looks like this: http://orig14.deviantart.net/e4f4/f/...09-d50qgqz.jpg

Question: she can turn their swords to rubber, can't she?
Accepted and no you can’t but you can change them into animals X3 more funnier
Old April 26th, 2018, 11:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
Aspire
Greek, (forgotten)
Bad
Nature, carried around a sword of titanium
No
Naruto?
On the bridge, wavering between
Yes
Oof
Nope
Hello BuDdY
Mind adding more my friend x3
Old April 27th, 2018, 05:22 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Mind adding more my friend x3
Oof sorry I'm mobile

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)

Last edited by Wolvesregion; April 27th, 2018 at 05:23 AM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:49 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Accepted and no you can’t but you can change them into animals X3 more funnier
Eris... * taps her head* You have INSPIRED me! * hugs you laughing like the insane immortal she is*

Me: Oh dear.... She'll turn them into chickens or rabbits.... maybe a few cats thrown in for the humor.
Old April 27th, 2018, 12:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvesregion View Post
Oof sorry I'm mobile
A little more needs to have a bit of information x3
Old April 27th, 2018, 12:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Eris... * taps her head* You have INSPIRED me! * hugs you laughing like the insane immortal she is*

Me: Oh dear.... She'll turn them into chickens or rabbits.... maybe a few cats thrown in for the humor.
Yay!! X3