Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM

Old July 7th, 2018, 02:14 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
She wasn't done yet. Grabbing him again by the scruff, Maplefur dragged him back to the trunk. "What is wrong with you?" the molly spat, using her body to block off the branch so he couldn't go back to where he was before. Her fur was puffed up, a clear sign that the she-cat was angry. If her fur didn't give it away, then her eyes sure did. From behind narrowed lids, her green orbs sparkled with agitation. "Seriously, do you want to get killed? Because that'll happen if you don't leave. Eventually, one of my clanmates will come along, and when you refuse to leave they'll attack you. And when you refuse to leave again, like the mouse-brained idiot you seem to be, guess what'll happen? Huh?" She was beyond angered, control over her words long gone. She had given the tom enough chances, and he'd blown them all. "They'll attack you again, and you'll wind up dead. Are you really so stupid that you don't care enough about getting yourself killed?" She shook her head, angry at the way her day turned out. Of course, she'd just have to spend the day convincing some cat who probably only had rocks for a brain to leave the territory. How was she meant to talk any sense into him?
Fire didnt care and pushed her away and climbed the tree again and slept.

see you around wco <3
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Fire didnt care and pushed her away and climbed the tree again and slept.
((Sent you a visitor message about this rp))

"Guh!" This tom was simply too infuriating for the molly. Too bad it was her duty to chase him off their territory, or else she'd have simply walked away from the annoying cat. Climbing back up the tree, she had to shove him down for the third time. Seriously, was this cat stupid, or did he just not care about anything? "This is your last warning," Maplefur snarled. "Get off Thunderclan territory, or I will attack."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:33 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
((Sent you a visitor message about this rp))

"Guh!" This tom was simply too infuriating for the molly. Too bad it was her duty to chase him off their territory, or else she'd have simply walked away from the annoying cat. Climbing back up the tree, she had to shove him down for the third time. Seriously, was this cat stupid, or did he just not care about anything? "This is your last warning," Maplefur snarled. "Get off Thunderclan territory, or I will attack."
Fire laughed and pushed her off the tree and began to sleep.

see you around wco <3
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Fire laughed and pushed her off the tree and began to sleep.
Thankfully, Maplefur had a good sense of balance. She landed on the ground on her paws, and didn't hesitate in climbing back up the tree. He had made the first move by pushing her off, so she didn't hesitate in unsheathing her claws. "I warned you," the molly growled, roughly dragging him back down the tree. She didn't want to fight in the branches, where either of them could be knocked off. Once they were both firmly on the ground, she released the tom's scruff and backed up, crouching down in a position to pounce. Narrowing her eyes, she leaped forward, not landing on the tom but instead darting past his side. As she by, she swept a paw out, a blow intended to claw the tom's side. It wouldn't leave a serious injury, just shallow scratches, but she wasn't aiming to maim the stranger, rather to chase him off. She didn't need to leave serious injuries to send the loner packing.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 02:48 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Thankfully, Maplefur had a good sense of balance. She landed on the ground on her paws, and didn't hesitate in climbing back up the tree. He had made the first move by pushing her off, so she didn't hesitate in unsheathing her claws. "I warned you," the molly growled, roughly dragging him back down the tree. She didn't want to fight in the branches, where either of them could be knocked off. Once they were both firmly on the ground, she released the tom's scruff and backed up, crouching down in a position to pounce. Narrowing her eyes, she leaped forward, not landing on the tom but instead darting past his side. As she by, she swept a paw out, a blow intended to claw the tom's side. It wouldn't leave a serious injury, just shallow scratches, but she wasn't aiming to maim the stranger, rather to chase him off. She didn't need to leave serious injuries to send the loner packing.
Fire didnt care and went back up the tree only to fall off and land on his paws. He sighed and went back up the tree to not fall off and fall asleep

see you around wco <3
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Fire didnt care and went back up the tree only to fall off and land on his paws. He sighed and went back up the tree to not fall off and fall asleep
Maplefur couldn't belive this cat. She'd just attacked him, and he practically just shrugged it off! The molly watched him climb the tree, snorting as he fell off. Again, the tom simply climbed back up. It was like he didn't care about anything at all. "Fine," she shouted up to him. "Just wait 'till my clanmates get here!" He pelt twitched in agitation as she sat down, waiting for a patrol to inevitably come by. They were still right by the border, so it wouldn't be long until a patrol came along. She just hoped Thunderclan got there first, not Riverclan. It'd be embarrassing enough to admit to her clanmates that she couldn't chase the rogue off, but she didn't want to get any embarrassment from their enemy. Not only would it give her a bad reputation, but her clan would receive a lot of taunts as well.

|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:11 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Maplefur couldn't belive this cat. She'd just attacked him, and he practically just shrugged it off! The molly watched him climb the tree, snorting as he fell off. Again, the tom simply climbed back up. It was like he didn't care about anything at all. "Fine," she shouted up to him. "Just wait 'till my clanmates get here!" He pelt twitched in agitation as she sat down, waiting for a patrol to inevitably come by. They were still right by the border, so it wouldn't be long until a patrol came along. She just hoped Thunderclan got there first, not Riverclan. It'd be embarrassing enough to admit to her clanmates that she couldn't chase the rogue off, but she didn't want to get any embarrassment from their enemy. Not only would it give her a bad reputation, but her clan would receive a lot of taunts as well.
Fire was sound asleep.

see you around wco <3
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Fire was sound asleep.
Maplefur sat, fidgeting due to being in a bad mood. She was starting to consider leaving the tom here; after all, if was Greenleaf, so even if he did hunt another piece of prey the clan could go without it. It didn't seem like she'd be able to chase him off on her own- the tom was persistent and stubborn- so it seemed like her best bet was to go back to camp and report the loner to Passionstar or a senior warrior- given that Thunderclan didn't have a current deputy. The calico looked up the tree at the stranger, letting out another agitated huff. She made up her mind and stood up. "I'm going to tell my leader about your presence, and he'll take care of you." She doubted the tom heard her, as he seemed to be asleep, and even if he did hear he likely wouldn't care. That seemed to be the way he was. She wouldn't waste any more time on him, though, so she set of at a determined pace to head back to camp.

|Character Site|
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:21 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Maplefur sat, fidgeting due to being in a bad mood. She was starting to consider leaving the tom here; after all, if was Greenleaf, so even if he did hunt another piece of prey the clan could go without it. It didn't seem like she'd be able to chase him off on her own- the tom was persistent and stubborn- so it seemed like her best bet was to go back to camp and report the loner to Passionstar or a senior warrior- given that Thunderclan didn't have a current deputy. The calico looked up the tree at the stranger, letting out another agitated huff. She made up her mind and stood up. "I'm going to tell my leader about your presence, and he'll take care of you." She doubted the tom heard her, as he seemed to be asleep, and even if he did hear he likely wouldn't care. That seemed to be the way he was. She wouldn't waste any more time on him, though, so she set of at a determined pace to head back to camp.
Fire didnt hear and kept on sleeping.

see you around wco <3
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @CactusHeart

Ebonypaw walked through the Riverclan side of the border. She stopped to sniff the air and that was when she saw a bird over at the Thunderclan side. She stalked forward, jumping in the air. She landed on top of the bird and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.