Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink looked at her sadly, her eyes held tears. "Oh I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "I don't mind the extrea paws. Might help me learn how to take care of kits, since I am...expecting Rune's kits anyway." she sighed then shook her head. "Now that you told me your story. I'll tell you mine. I came from a royal family line." she laughed then shook her head. "Odd yes? Rune fell in love with me. He killed my whole family, took over the clan and named it Boneclan. He then forced me to become his mate." she meowed. "Your mate shouldn't hurt you like that. Rune doesn't use his anger on me. I shall have a word with your mate." she meowed with a growl. Before she could be stopped by anyone, she snapped her gaze over to where Loon was. "Loon!" she called sternly.

(Thank you so much, Shadow!)

Rune grinned. "She is expecting, finally." He laughed with a purr. "I am hoping for a tom and a she-cat." He laughed. "What about you my friend?" He asked tilting his head. "Found the lucky lady yet?" Rune's ears perked up at his mate calling Loon over. He really didn't care what his mate did, she could take over his leadership if she wanted too. He loved her so much, he would give her anything she asked for.
Dawn watched as the queen called Loon . She looked around and darted out of the den. She could check up on them later. When she looked at the prey pile she couldn’t resist much to her dismay-she trotted over and picked up a piece of prey. Her ears going flat to her head trying to make herself smaller so she could get back into her den without being noticed. still open

Silent flicked his tail. His eyes following the medicine cat making sure she was out of their range. He then spoke up. “No offense Rune-but love to me is nothing. I have been taught that by my father. The only thing that matters is that you have offspring. To me-love only makes you weak. But I’ll find a cat soon.” his ears flicked back. “Tell me Rune..why do we have such a weak cat in the clan.” he raised his voice a bit so the medicine cat could hear. He flicked his gaze over to the med cat before back to Rune to tell him who he was talking about.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:50 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn watched as the queen called Loon . She looked around and darted out of the den. She could check up on them later. When she looked at the prey pile she couldn’t resist much to her dismay-she trotted over and picked up a piece of prey. Her ears going flat to her head trying to make herself smaller so she could get back into her den without being noticed. still open

Silent flicked his tail. His eyes following the medicine cat making sure she was out of their range. He then spoke up. “No offense Rune-but love to me is nothing. I have been taught that by my father. The only thing that matters is that you have offspring. To me-love only makes you weak. But I’ll find a cat soon.” his ears flicked back. “Tell me Rune..why do we have such a weak cat in the clan.” he raised his voice a bit so the medicine cat could hear. He flicked his gaze over to the med cat before back to Rune to tell him who he was talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Oh, you really do-" before she could finish, Mink called to Loon. She swallowed hard.

Loon heard his name called. It was Mink, Rune's mate. He trotted over to her. Shard was there too. He glared at her. He turned his attention to Mink.

"Yes Mink?" he nodded his head respectfully.

Mink turned her attention on Loon. "Do you know how to treat a she-cat?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "If I so dare find out you so put a claw on Shard. I will make sure my mate will kick you out of the clan. Is that understood?" she meowed sternly. Her green eyes blazed.

Rune nodded. "I do know." when Silent started talking about Dawn. He shrugged. "We need her, even with my mate soon to be expecting. I need a healer." he grinned. "Now don't tell me you have a weakness for the she-cat, do you.?"

Valkryie looked around her eyes landing on Dawn. "Dawn would you like to share?" she asked pointing to the bird.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 29th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink turned her attention on Loon. "Do you know how to treat a she-cat?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "If I so dare find out you so put a claw on Shard. I will make sure my mate will kick you out of the clan. Is that understood?" she meowed sternly. Her green eyes blazed.
Loon's pelt bristled in fear. He glared at Shard for a second. Her green eyes filled with fear and she began shaking. Loon turned his attention back to Mink. "Y-yes, Mink. I u-understand. S-sorry!" he turned around and ran into his den, his tail bushing out.

Shard shivered. She turned her fearful eyes back to Mink. "Why'd you do that? You really didn't have to..." she brought Holly closer to her as the tiny kit stared up at Mink.

"Why'd you yell at my dad?" she squeaked.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Rune nodded. "I do know." when Silent started talking about Dawn. He shrugged. "We need her, even with my mate soon to be expecting. I need a healer." he grinned. "Now don't tell me you have a weakness for the she-cat, do you.?"

Valkryie looked around her eyes landing on Dawn. "Dawn would you like to share?" she asked pointing to the bird.
Silent hissed,rather offended. “Rune I can’t believe you would say such a thing. I want a strong She-Cat to carry my kits. Not some apprentice.” he glared at Dawn.

Dawn winced hearing the conversation. She then jumped hearing Valkyrie. “O-of corse.” She smiled weakly.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Loon's pelt bristled in fear. He glared at Shard for a second. Her green eyes filled with fear and she began shaking. Loon turned his attention back to Mink. "Y-yes, Mink. I u-understand. S-sorry!" he turned around and ran into his den, his tail bushing out.

Shard shivered. She turned her fearful eyes back to Mink. "Why'd you do that? You really didn't have to..." she brought Holly closer to her as the tiny kit stared up at Mink.

"Why'd you yell at my dad?" she squeaked.
Quote:
Silent hissed,rather offended. “Rune I can’t believe you would say such a thing. I want a strong She-Cat to carry my kits. Not some apprentice.” he glared at Dawn.

Dawn winced hearing the conversation. She then jumped hearing Valkyrie. “O-of corse.” She smiled weakly.

Mink watched him leave, she turned her attention back to Shard. "You are my friend, you shouldn't have to have some horrible tom treat you like that." she meowed when Holly spoke. She turned her eyes on the tiny she-kit. "I'm sorry sweetie, Your papa was being mean. Nothing to worry about darling." turning her attention away from Holly and back on Shard.

Rune laughed. "I was kidding, Silent." he shook his head. "Oh a strong she-cat..." He trailed off as he thought. "What about Valkryie." He mention the black she-cat with red stripes and two mismatched eyes. "She is one of my best hunters and fighters."

Valkryie grinned. "You must be hungry anyway." she smiled as she pushed the bird to her.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink watched him leave, she turned her attention back to Shard. "You are my friend, you shouldn't have to have some horrible tom treat you like that." she meowed when Holly spoke. She turned her eyes on the tiny she-kit. "I'm sorry sweetie, Your papa was being mean. Nothing to worry about darling." turning her attention away from Holly and back on Shard.
Shard looked at Mink, confused. "Wait, you consider me a friend? Nobody here thinks of me like that..." she trailed off and looked over to Rune, who was currently speaking with a tom named Silent. She wasn't particularly fond of either of them. More of an acquaintance to Silent, and she didn't like Rune at all. "Well, I guess we would have common grounds with our so-called 'mates', huh?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Rune laughed. "I was kidding, Silent." he shook his head. "Oh a strong she-cat..." He trailed off as he thought. "What about Valkryie." He mention the black she-cat with red stripes and two mismatched eyes. "She is one of my best hunters and fighters."

Valkryie grinned. "You must be hungry anyway." she smiled as she pushed the bird to her.
Silents fur flattened a bit. He licked his chest fur a bit embarrassed. He glanced over to the she-Cat. Possibly. It will be a bit hard to..force her. But I’ll try. I’ll claim my dominance over her one way or another.” he purred. He was seeming to be forming a whole plan in his head.

Dawn’s eyes widened. “How’d you know?!” She asked
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Shard looked at Mink, confused. "Wait, you consider me a friend? Nobody here thinks of me like that..." she trailed off and looked over to Rune, who was currently speaking with a tom named Silent. She wasn't particularly fond of either of them. More of an acquaintance to Silent, and she didn't like Rune at all. "Well, I guess we would have common grounds with our so-called 'mates', huh?"
Quote:
Silents fur flattened a bit. He licked his chest fur a bit embarrassed. He glanced over to the she-Cat. Possibly. It will be a bit hard to..force her. But I’ll try. I’ll claim my dominance over her one way or another.” he purred. He was seeming to be forming a whole plan in his head.

Dawn’s eyes widened. “How’d you know?!” She asked

Mink nodded. "We do." she meowed. "And we either have kits or expecting." she giggled with a purr. Amusement shined in her eyes. She sat down with a wince as she wrapped her tail around her paws. "Now tell me about kitting, what is it like?" she was a little nervous about giving birth to kits. What if they didn't survive?

Rune grinned. "I will stay here, but you should go talk to her before some other tom snatches her up." he meowed with a tilt of his head. "I must go speak with my mate and see how she is doing." he said, his eyes turned serious. "I'll see you later Silent." He said as he waved at him with his tail before padding over to Mink.

Valkryie purred. "I see everything." she laughed with a shake of her head. Her eyes sparkled, one red and blue. "Now sit and rest."

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 29th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink nodded. "We do." she meowed. "And we either have kits or expecting." she giggled with a purr. Amusement shined in her eyes. She sat down with a wince as she wrapped her tail around her paws. "Now tell me about kitting, what is it like?" she was a little nervous about giving birth to kits. What if they didn't survive?
Shard chuckled nervously. "Well, it's a lot like getting every bone around your pelvis broken. It hurts a lot and it makes you feel like you're dying, but you're really not." she shuffled her paws, trying to remember what it was like. "Basically, a lot of pain, but you'll get over it once you see your kits' faces for the first time. That's how I felt about my first litter. Plus, I had my first mate at my side. With this litter, Loon went out with a kittypet and got her pregnant that night. If you don't have your mate with you, you feel so alone. But I'll never forget any of it."

(I have no idea what childbirth is like. I'm describing it as best I can)
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Rune grinned. "I will stay here, but you should go talk to her before some other tom snatches her up." he meowed with a tilt of his head. "I must go speak with my mate and see how she is doing." he said, his eyes turned serious. "I'll see you later Silent." He said as he waved at him with his tail before padding over to Mink.

Valkryie purred. "I see everything." she laughed with a shake of her head. Her eyes sparkled, one red and blue. "Now sit and rest."
Silent nodded as he left. He then slowly padded over to the two. Much to his dismay-he couldn’t order around Dawn. “Morning Valkyrie.” he nodded his head. Sitting down to the two. His tail setting neatly on his two front paws.

Dawn’s eyes where glued to the ground as Silent approached. Her fur staring to bristle.

Last edited by Shadow; November 29th, 2017 at 07:40 PM.