Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:45 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:34 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:32 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 07:46 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent nodded as he left. He then slowly padded over to the two. Much to his dismay-he couldn’t order around Dawn. “Morning Valkyrie.” he nodded his head. Sitting down to the two. His tail setting neatly on his two front paws.

Dawn’s eyes where glued to the ground as Silent approached. Her fur staring to bristle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shard chuckled nervously. "Well, it's a lot like getting every bone around your pelvis broken. It hurts a lot and it makes you feel like you're dying, but you're really not." she shuffled her paws, trying to remember what it was like. "Basically, a lot of pain, but you'll get over it once you see your kits' faces for the first time. That's how I felt about my first litter. Plus, I had my first mate at my side. With this litter, Loon went out with a kittypet and got her pregnant that night. If you don't have your mate with you, you feel so alone. But I'll never forget any of it."

(I have no idea what childbirth is like. I'm describing it as best I can)

(Same xD)

Mink nodded slowly thinking about it. "Would...would you stay by my side when I do expect my kits?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "Even if my mate says he doesn't want you to be with me. I want you to be with me."

Valkryie purred at Dawn, then her ears flicked forward and she turned her gaze on Silent. "Hello Silent." she smiled, she turned back to Dawn. "You can have the first bite," she told her before she turned her gaze back to Silent. "What can I do for you?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@BTS.official.__
Name: Rowena
Looks: brown tabby cat with emerald green eyes one torn ear
Personality: Rowena is always out for herself , she's snarky , sarcastic . She can pretend to be kind to any one . The rest is to be rped
Crush/Mate: who wants Rowena ? She prefers she cats
Other: She has a strong Scottish accent her voice actor is Ruth Connell

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 29th, 2017, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@BTS.official.__
Name: Rowena
Looks: brown tabby cat with emerald green eyes one torn ear
Personality: Rowena is always out for herself , she's snarky , sarcastic . She can pretend to be kind to any one . The rest is to be rped
Crush/Mate: who wants Rowena ? She prefers she cats
Other: She has a strong Scottish accent her voice actor is Ruth Connell

Accepted!
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(Same xD)

Mink nodded slowly thinking about it. "Would...would you stay by my side when I do expect my kits?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "Even if my mate says he doesn't want you to be with me. I want you to be with me."
"Anything for the first friend I've had in a long time." Shard sighed, relieved to have another cat to talk to. After being mistreated by multiple cats for so long, it was nice to have a friend. She laid down and let her kits crawl over her. She purred and flicked her tail, Slash chasing it. Holly nibbled her ear and Snake stared up at Mink.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
(Same xD)

Valkryie purred at Dawn, then her ears flicked forward and she turned her gaze on Silent. "Hello Silent." she smiled, she turned back to Dawn. "You can have the first bite," she told her before she turned her gaze back to Silent. "What can I do for you?"
Dawn takes the first bite trying to ignore Silents gaze over her.

’How could such a strong cat be friendly towards a weak cat such as Dawn...I’ll get her away from Dawn.’ he thought before looking over to Valkyrie. “I was just about to go hunting. I was going to ask you if you would like to join me..but I see you are talkin with Dawn. I won’t interrupt that.” he began to stand up.

(Hey anyone reading this btw, Dawn is free to have a mate cuz BTS gave me an okie with healers having kits!! But she is really weak so she would be easy to dominate and forced to have ones kits. I may be really desperate for her to have wittle kitties but still!!)

Last edited by Shadow; November 29th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:09 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@BTS.official.__
Rowena blinked her eyes open she sniffed the lovely air of her home clan better then any others . She stood up and stretched her legs with a yawn her right ear twitched " now what is on my list today I wonder ? Lie and scare kits? Maybe ruin some couples afair? Oh so many choices " she meowed and walked along the camp . Her tail was in the air and it swayed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 29th, 2017, 08:11 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Shatter stretched, his nose twitching. Getting to his pawsteps, the menacing tom cat padded out of his den beside the entrance of camp, his eyes alert. As he watched the clan go around it's business, he flicked his tail nonchalantly. Time for his morning groom. Smoothing down the scruffy dark fur on his chest, he began to was with brisk, rapid strokes of his tongue.
Open

Last edited by Undercover; November 29th, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

I didn’t know we were starting....I’m lost
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Anything for the first friend I've had in a long time." Shard sighed, relieved to have another cat to talk to. After being mistreated by multiple cats for so long, it was nice to have a friend. She laid down and let her kits crawl over her. She purred and flicked her tail, Slash chasing it. Holly nibbled her ear and Snake stared up at Mink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@BTS.official.__
Rowena blinked her eyes open she sniffed the lovely air of her home clan better then any others . She stood up and stretched her legs with a yawn her right ear twitched " now what is on my list today I wonder ? Lie and scare kits? Maybe ruin some couples afair? Oh so many choices " she meowed and walked along the camp . Her tail was in the air and it swayed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn takes the first bite trying to ignore Silents gaze over her.

’How could such a strong cat be friendly towards a weak cat such as Dawn...I’ll get her away from Dawn.’ he thought before looking over to Valkyrie. “I was just about to go hunting. I was going to ask you if you would like to join me..but I see you are talkin with Dawn. I won’t interrupt that.” he began to stand up.

(Hey anyone reading this btw, Dawn is free to have a mate cuz BTS gave me an okie with healers having kits!! But she is really weak so she would be easy to dominate and forced to have ones kits. I may be really desperate for her to have wittle kitties but still!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shatter stretched, his nose twitching. Getting to his pawsteps, the menacing tom cat padded out of his den beside the entrance of camp, his eyes alert. As he watched the clan go around it's business, he flicked his tail nonchalantly. Time for his morning groom. Smoothing down the scruffy dark fur on his chest, he began to was with brisk, rapid strokes of his tongue.
Open

Mink turned her eyes on Snake with a purr, she sat down and beckoned him close. "Snake, when you grow up I want you to treat the love of your life with love and respect she deserves." she whispered. Her eyes soft and caring. "Alright?" Mink looked up, her eyes landed on Rowena. "Rowena, come over and join us." she called with a purr.

Rune looked up from what he was doing. His eyes landed on Shatter. "Shatter." he called over. His eyes one green eye took in his second-in-command.

Valkryie looked at Dawn then back at Silent. "Sure why not." she meowed standing up, she turned her attention back on Dawn. "I'll be back. I won't be long." and with that she turned her attention on Silent. "Well?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Mink turned her eyes on Snake with a purr, she sat down and beckoned him close. "Snake, when you grow up I want you to treat the love of your life with love and respect she deserves." she whispered. Her eyes soft and caring. "Alright?" Mink looked up, her eyes landed on Rowena. "Rowena, come over and join us." she called with a purr.

Rune looked up from what he was doing. His eyes landed on Shatter. "Shatter." he called over. His eyes one green eye took in his second-in-command.

Valkryie looked at Dawn then back at Silent. "Sure why not." she meowed standing up, she turned her attention back on Dawn. "I'll be back. I won't be long." and with that she turned her attention on Silent. "Well?"
Silent refrained from smirking. Ah this was going too well. He put on a face of suprise. “Oh Valkyrie are you sure?” the tom asked.

Dawn’s eye narrowed behind Valkyrie’s back. She knew what he was doing. That price of fox dung.