Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old November 5th, 2019, 07:14 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Lionsrange

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Nebby @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi

Sighing quietly in relief as Scarfang backed off and the group became more of a concise patrol as opposed to a group spread out thinly to explore the now abandoned territory. At least that was one less thing they would have to warrior about. 'Stick together, check.' If they were attacked, they could be attacked as a group, increasing their survival chances. Though the territory was recognizable, it could very easily be hostile now that Skyclan no longer inhabited it.
"Speak up if any of you are being tired.. I know it's been a long walk from Riverclan. We can scout out a place to make a small temporary camp b-before sundown if you'd like." Spoke the tom, glancing to the other faces of the patrol.
"Or we can continue to move through and analyze the territory for dangers until sundown and just wait to make a-a small resting area. We'll be here for a few days, b-but I think making a small b-base of operations is important.." As he spoke, he continued to move, unless someone gave the notion that they wanted to stop. There were things to do and even though his paws were tired, he would continue to move until someone else wanted to stop. This patrol wasn't about him, this was for the good of the clan itself. This territory, if still safe, could provide the clan with much needed resources that Riverclan territory just didn't have.
| @The Cannibal @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi |
Scarfang looked to Yarrowpounce from beside Timberspark. "I think we should find a temporary camp." he called out. "We are all exhausted and deserve a rest before we scout this territory out."

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; November 5th, 2019 at 07:22 AM.
Old November 5th, 2019, 11:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post
@The Cannibal @Nebby @Okapi @Rosemew

Raccontail glanced around the old Skyclan territory. She didn't like the smell for some reason but decided not to say anything. Sighing, she picked up the pace since she had fallen behind where she was originally at. You're doing this for the sake of the clan she reminded herself, her ears turning every which way to listen for anything. With that in mind, and putting some pep in her step, she glanced around at her patrol mates curiously. No one else seemed to be thinking anything of being here, but she had a small unease at being in another clan's territory, even if the clan now lived with them. Shrugging it off, she continued along, hoping they would be back home soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
| @Rosemew @The Cannibal @Pepperkins @Okapi |
Scarfang trotted over to Timberspark. "So, how are you?" He asked to tom. He felt a little awkward. He had very little interaction with his clanmates, even as a kit. He wanted to be more than just a thorn in somecats backside. He wanted to make some friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Nebby @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi

Sighing quietly in relief as Scarfang backed off and the group became more of a concise patrol as opposed to a group spread out thinly to explore the now abandoned territory. At least that was one less thing they would have to warrior about. 'Stick together, check.' If they were attacked, they could be attacked as a group, increasing their survival chances. Though the territory was recognizable, it could very easily be hostile now that Skyclan no longer inhabited it.
"Speak up if any of you are being tired.. I know it's been a long walk from Riverclan. We can scout out a place to make a small temporary camp b-before sundown if you'd like." Spoke the tom, glancing to the other faces of the patrol.
"Or we can continue to move through and analyze the territory for dangers until sundown and just wait to make a-a small resting area. We'll be here for a few days, b-but I think making a small b-base of operations is important.." As he spoke, he continued to move, unless someone gave the notion that they wanted to stop. There were things to do and even though his paws were tired, he would continue to move until someone else wanted to stop. This patrol wasn't about him, this was for the good of the clan itself. This territory, if still safe, could provide the clan with much needed resources that Riverclan territory just didn't have.
Quote:
| @The Cannibal @Pepperkins @Rosemew @Okapi |
Scarfang looked to Yarrowpounce from beside Timberspark. "I think we should find a temporary camp." he called out. "We are all exhausted and deserve a rest before we scout this territory out."
Chestnutpaw gave a calm nod. Everything they had said made sense. He tried to stay out of their way since he was just the annoying apprentice. He personally thought they should keep going to Skyclan’s original camp, but that was just him.
Old November 5th, 2019, 05:44 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@The Cannibal @Nebby @Pepperkins @Okapi
__

( extremely short , sorry! )
Timbersparks ears would give a small flick , looking over to Scarfang. "Good!" He'd let out a purr. Oddly enough , the dusty brown tom seemed energized despite the long trip. It was like he burned no energy at all! He simply seemed hyper , like this was an easy trip. At Yarrowpounces words , he let out a hum with a nod at the idea of a temporary camp. "A temporary camp seems like a great idea!" He'd say , glancing back to the apprentice who seemed to be minding his own business , or either trying not to get involved.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old November 13th, 2019, 06:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ @The Cannibal, @Nebby, @Pepperkins, @Okapi, @hxneysuckle

Timberspark is being removed from this patrol, and is being replaced by Stormgaze.

Please try to finish up this roleplay as soon as you can so we can complete the expansion. Thanks! ]
Old November 13th, 2019, 07:04 PM
summer days..

Scar isnt leading it. Im just rping. Can u remove me too?) @BILL.

Old November 13th, 2019, 07:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @The Cannibal; @Pepperkins; @Okapi; @Nebby ]

Stormgaze's tail swished from side to side as she examined the territory around them. She silently watched the others, her singular eye glistening with wonder. It was strange, being back in SkyClan's territory after so long. It seemed almost foreign to her, having quickly adapted to RiverClan. She cleared her throat and walked with the others, keeping pace with them as they cautiously walked through the territory. Her paws ached, but she ignored the dull pain- it was a long trip, yes, but she did not wish to give up. Stormgaze gave a determined huff, pushing onwards against every screaming footstep.
At Yarrowpounce's words, she nodded in agreement. "That is a good idea. We want to conserve energy as much as we can, we still have a long way to go." The former SkyClan cat blinked, her scarred face expressionless. "And, if we get attacked, we don't want to be too tired to fight back." Her whiskers twitched as she calmly spoke, tail low to the ground. Stormgaze then looked to Yarrowpounce for approval, pace gradually slowing down.
Old November 13th, 2019, 08:02 PM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post

Stormgaze's tail swished from side to side as she examined the territory around them. She silently watched the others, her singular eye glistening with wonder. It was strange, being back in SkyClan's territory after so long. It seemed almost foreign to her, having quickly adapted to RiverClan. She cleared her throat and walked with the others, keeping pace with them as they cautiously walked through the territory. Her paws ached, but she ignored the dull pain- it was a long trip, yes, but she did not wish to give up. Stormgaze gave a determined huff, pushing onwards against every screaming footstep.
At Yarrowpounce's words, she nodded in agreement. "That is a good idea. We want to conserve energy as much as we can, we still have a long way to go." The former SkyClan cat blinked, her scarred face expressionless. "And, if we get attacked, we don't want to be too tired to fight back." Her whiskers twitched as she calmly spoke, tail low to the ground. Stormgaze then looked to Yarrowpounce for approval, pace gradually slowing down.
Scarfang found a small clearing, speeding up. "This seems like a good place to rest!" he called to the rest of the patrol.

Old November 14th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Scarfang found a small clearing, speeding up. "This seems like a good place to rest!" he called to the rest of the patrol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post

@Okapi @The Cannibal

Raccoontail nodded ardently, glancing over to the clearing curiously. Could this be the old camp clearing? Possibly, best not to assume. Could be any old unused clearing in the forest. Shaking her head to clear the thoughts, she silently looked around, sniffing the air to make sure nothing or noone was watching them. Smelling nothing, she sighed and walked into the clearing. "This looks pretty good, should we settle down now?" She asked, looking around at the rest of the patrol.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 17th, 2019, 09:35 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@hxneysuckle ; @Pepperkins ; @Okapi ; @Nebby

Glad to hear everyone in agreement, Yarrowpounce would nod his head with a barely concealed sigh of relief. He was half expecting the group to be split in their decision, but thankfully that wasn't the case. It wasn't long before Scarfang had spotted the clearing and lead the way, the rest of the group following to stand in the middle. It took the spotted tom a mere moment of glancing about to decide this was as good a place as any. Part of him wanted to avoid the Skyclan camp, scared it might bring about feelings of homesickness or longing to return. Riverclan was nice and all but.. He wasn't a Riverclan cat. He never would be, no matter how many moons of training he got, he just wasn't cut out to swim or catch fish or do anything that the Riverclan cats were practically born knowing how to do.
"This will do, start making temporary nests. I'll scout the immediate area for dangers, but not t-too far. After we get some rest, we're scouting the rest of the territory." Yarrowpounce was surprised by the relative strength of his voice. He was getting into the swing of it, this 'leadership' thing. It might just be because this was a familiar place, but he liked this feeling. Nodding his head to the others, he would quietly slip into the underbrush again to begin the scouting mission he had assigned himself. He was mostly just worried about foxes or badgers, finding a hostile loner was a less likely option.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 21st, 2019, 02:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

{Just going to go ahead and wrap this up}

After giving the command for everyone else to set up their temporary camp, Yarrowpounce had quietly slipped into the underbrush to survey the near vicinity to their sleeping area, just to make sure they were in no immediate danger. It had taken him about a half hour to thoroughly investigate the perimeter and aside from old scents of loners and a single stale fox scent, he deemed it safe enough to keep their camp there and so he returned with the small amount of news and allowed for everyone to settle down into their nests and set up a watch system so that each cat could get rest.
Once everyone was well rested up, he lead them to where the old Skyclan borders used to be sprayed. He figured it would be easier to work the outside in, so they would circle around the old borders, taking in the scents as well as any signs (dung or claw marks) that would suggest other inhabitants of the area. For the most part, the scents were stale, old Skyclan scents mixed with a few passing loner scents, the scent of prey, and old predator scents. There was nothing really spectacular or concerning around the borders and so slowly they would spiral inwards, Yarrowpounce making sure everyone was as thorough as possible in their scenting. They didn't want to leave any stone unturned for this would be new hunting grounds, they didn't want anyone getting hurt by loners or foxes or whatever else lurked. And partially because this was his responsibility. He had never been in a position of leadership before and wanted to make sure he did a good job at it.
Overall, there was only one instance where they met two traveling loners who had set up a small shelter in the territory. Luckily enough for the patrol, they were relatively kind (not like the old Dusk Syndicate cats), and when asked to relocate, they did so without too much of a fuss. Eventually they had covered just about every inch of the territory, in the span of a little over a day too no less. Making their way back to their makeshift camp, they were allowed one more rest, again with watch rotations, and finally, with the light of dawn, they would begin heading back to Riverclan. There was little talk amongst them, everyone too tired despite the rest, and within a few hours, they were back in familiar territory. Yarrowpounce would head directly for Frostflight to report their findings.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?