Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old December 4th, 2019, 11:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsrange

[ Lionsrange is currently open to all patrols! ]
Old December 15th, 2019, 10:28 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@xeno (Scooting this over to lionsrange so we can keep it movin'. @Starfall you're free to jump in whenever! It's been at least 2 weeks since we started and we have to keep this rolling and get it done, and I didn't want to keep spamming ya with bumps at your turns ;w; )

After another hefty stretch of walking and idle chatter, Eagleflight noticed the ground beneath them changed in structure. The marsh and sand gave way to rocky shores and sharp cliffs, and the russet tom could look out over the ocean and see the sun beginning to lower, heading towards the endless blue expanse of the sea.

"I believe this is it," He grinned, taking in a deep breath of salty coastal air, the breeze ruffling his pelt. "Here's a good a place as any to start marking, I suppose. We'll walk along and mark until the sun sets, and then we'll find somewhere to make camp for the night. Sound good to everyone?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 16th, 2019, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@xeno (Scooting this over to lionsrange so we can keep it movin'. @Starfall you're free to jump in whenever! It's been at least 2 weeks since we started and we have to keep this rolling and get it done, and I didn't want to keep spamming ya with bumps at your turns ;w; )

After another hefty stretch of walking and idle chatter, Eagleflight noticed the ground beneath them changed in structure. The marsh and sand gave way to rocky shores and sharp cliffs, and the russet tom could look out over the ocean and see the sun beginning to lower, heading towards the endless blue expanse of the sea.

"I believe this is it," He grinned, taking in a deep breath of salty coastal air, the breeze ruffling his pelt. "Here's a good a place as any to start marking, I suppose. We'll walk along and mark until the sun sets, and then we'll find somewhere to make camp for the night. Sound good to everyone?"
Sunblaze had to do a double take. So that was the ocean? It was even bigger than could’ve imagined; It’s vast, glittering surface stretching on for what must’ve been eternity, until it disappeared beyond the evening horizon. The warrior was so awestruck he’d barely heard Eagleflight. “O-oh! Yes!” He stammered, still staring off into the distance.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 16th, 2019, 09:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

He narrowed his gaze and let out a growl "Traitors are traitors. He turned his back on Riverclan and yet he still ended up running back to us. I don't trust him." he deadpanned, tail flicking behind him violently. Those who pledged loyalty, but didn't uphold it were cowards. The tom looked back up at the Deputy, face devoid of emotion, ears perked forwards as he echoed what the russet said. "Hard work." which was followed by a 'hmm' and him slowing his pace, falling back beside Sunblaze.

Gentlethunder followed silently the rest of the way, jaw shut tight, eyes lit with something that couldn't yet be put into words. It took a little while, he didn't have the best memory, but it finally came to mind what exactly made him dislike Eagleflight so much. 'Hard Work.' if that's what he wanted to call it. "Whatever works best." he gurgled putting emphisas in the last word, letting it slowly roll of his tongue. Sending the deputy a heated glare before looking out to the Offing. He kept his attention there for a while, than looked at Sunblaze, an amused smirk blooming on his face.

After admiring the view for a few more moments the Calliby swiveled on his heels and swung his head to the side. "Lets get this over with." he huffed, than got to work.

@Casper @xeno

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2019, 06:43 PM
clearing away the dust

@xeno @Starfall

Eagleflight definitely took note of how Gentlethunder's jestful demeanor had changed suddenly. Now he was thoroughly confused. Had he or had he not forgotten the incident with ShadowClan? The tom lacked the smarts to decipher the truth. He shook his head, forcing himself out of his daze. It had been many moons, but he still couldn't get that incident off his mind. Patrolling with Gentlethunder seemed to be bringing it all back.

He forced a smile and glanced nervously at the calliby tom before getting back to work. He marked each rock structure and the occasional shrub or small tree. This close to the ocean, the trees became more and more sparse and the ones that were growing were very small. Looking inland, the forest seemed to grow denser further in.
"Keep your eyes open for any caves or inlets, places to make camp," He instructed, glancing at the sun which had already dipped lower in the sky, turning the ocean to a rippling red shade.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 17th, 2019, 09:16 PM

Sunblaze was a little bit overeager with marking to say the least. As soon as Eagleflight gave the order, the ginger tom wasted no time darting about, rubbing every last inch of himself on whatever surface he could find; bushes, rocks, stumps, the grass.. He had gotten so carried away, that he’d even managed to snag himself of a particularly angry shrub without him noticing, which left a nasty cut in its place. He only stopped throwing himself onto random objects when the tangy stench of blood overpowered his own and something warm and wet trickled down his leg. He craned his neck over his shoulder and peered curiously at the sizeable cut that grazed his side. Oh. Oops. That wasn’t supposed to happen. Oh well, it didn’t hurt very much.. it couldn’t be that bad. He need not worry the others with his problems.

Sublaze quickly got to work lapping up the blood until it didn’t look like he’d been jumped by a badger and then resumed his work. It did begin to sting after a while but it still wasn’t anything he figured was worth fussing over. When he’d decided that he’d covered everything able to be covered in Sunblaze, the tom padded over to a nice, shady looking outcropping in a boulder and collapsed into the dry grass beneath it, sighing exhaustedly. The wound seemed to have sapped his energy. Or maybe it was the running.. Either way, he felt like he could sleep for days.

@Starfall @Casper

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Old December 18th, 2019, 04:16 PM
clearing away the dust

Eagleflight watched with a curious gaze as Sunblaze went all-out with his border marking. He continued on his own way, marking trees and shrubs of even distance from each other, until the sun had really gone down. He followed the other tom's scent until he found him, a bit unsurprised to see that he'd exhausted himself.

"Uh, great job, Sunblaze," he praised the russet warrior with a half-smile, unsure of how to comment on his rampant enthusiasm. "And you've found us a good place to camp out for the night! I don't know about you, but I'm starving. I'm gonna see what I can find for prey around here before I call it a night." He dipped his head before retreating once more, back along the areas he'd already marked, to look for prey.

He returned not long after carrying a decently sized crow. It was skinny, given the season, but even a skinny crow made a decent meal, being the size that it was. He plopped it down on the rock and then settled in next to Sunblaze.
"You wouldn't believe how I caught this thing--it was just hanging out on the ground. Stupid bird should'a been in its nest by now. Here, we can share it if you'd like. I think there's enough for all three of us to have a little."

@xeno @Starfall

Old December 18th, 2019, 05:34 PM

Question Re: Lionsrange

Sunblaze, who had already been half-asleep by the time Eageflight returned, pried open an eye at the sound of his voice. Oh, when did he get back? The ginger tom, head still heavy with sleep, shakily propped himself up. Oh wow, he was dizzy. It must’ve been all that jumping and running about that shook him up. “Oh.. Is that for me?” He let out a long, groggy yawn and after patiently listening to the deputy’s little story, he wasted no time in taking a generous bite out of the crow, feathers and all. He was so hungry, he was hardly even phased by the tickly plumage that was now sliding down his gullet. After he had managed to get it all down, the tom rolled back over onto his side, uncovering a flattened patch of blood stained grass where he had been laying. He blinked at it undauntedly. Oh, huh. That was a lot of blood for such a little wound. Was that why he was so lightheaded?

@Casper @Starfall

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Old December 19th, 2019, 12:35 PM
clearing away the dust

@xeno @Starfall

Once Eagleflight had dropped the bird, he smelled the blood. At first he thought it was from the fresh-kill itself, but it wasn't quite right. That was when his patrol-partner rolled over, revealing the patch of red on the ground, and on himself.

"Sunblaze, is that...blood? Great stars, what did you do? What happened?" It seemed like so much. Had he gotten attacked by something and not said anything? He sniffed carefully at the wound. It didn't look infected, but then again, Eagleflight was not a medicine cat. Does he need cobwebs? What do I do? His eyes portrayed the thoughts in his head as he frantically tried to figure out the best course of action. Wounds were not his forte.

Old December 19th, 2019, 08:31 PM

Sunblaze, a little bit dazed, had a difficult time registering the situation. His head spinning, the disoriented tom held out his tail to try and keep himself from toppling over. “Oh, that? It’s just a little scrape.. It’s really not so bad, see?” He flicked his tail to his side and licked away some of the blood from his fur to reveal the wound, which had seemed to open a bit since he’d first gotten it. Oh.. Hm, it did look pretty gnarly. But it didn’t hurt much.. He’d just go check in with Shiverpetal when they returned, no big deal.

“Don’t worry about me, Eagleflight. I just need some sleep. It’ll have already started to heal by morning, you’ll see!” Sunblaze assured the deputy, gently nudging him away with his nose. The last thing he wanted was for Eagleflight to fuss over him all night. They had a whole journey ahead of them tomorrow! He couldn’t miss a wink of sleep. “Just go eat, or Gentlethunder will eat the whole crow for you.”

@Casper @Starfall

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder