Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM

Old November 24th, 2020, 10:54 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

dayheart smiled back at sootie happily and eagerly. foxblaze’s reaction caught him a bit off guard and he flinched at the sudden noise, but it was!! a valid reaction!! deciding not to interfere by saying anything — which would probably end up unrelated to the conversation, knowing him — dayheart listened to foxblaze’s story interestedly. cool!!
// @Exis @wnder

Last edited by panchiko; November 24th, 2020 at 10:55 AM.
Old November 24th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Primrosepaw shook her had upon having run into yet another one of those strange, furry, barriers, lifting her unfocused gaze up to the sound of commanding voice number two. She had never heard much of him, but just enough to recognise him as commanding voice.
It took a few seconds for her to properly process what the voice had asked. Where had she been? She had been... She had been... "P...pwa-trol--?" Yes, that. That was what she remembered the very same voice saying before she left with Silversong to.. That strange echo-y place. The one they had to rush out of for some reason.. "twu...nels.." she paused to think for a moment. Yes, that was it- "Twu..nels! ... Bwa... Ba.. Bwa..d..g-er?" That's what Silversong called before rushing her out when she tried investigating that strange smell. She had almost never heard that word before, but either way, that's where she had been. Until having lost Silversong. Was her mentor back by now? Primrosepaw had been silent for a few moments before turning her head left and right, then directing it back to Sootstar with a questioning look "Sil..ver-swong?" she asked, not knowing where her mentor- or 'care taker' as she saw it- had gone after that.

[ @wnder ]

Last edited by Estelle; November 24th, 2020 at 05:19 PM.
Old November 27th, 2020, 09:09 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

Somehow, Lionstorm still managed to take him off guard with that. In a quick reaction, Sootstar attempted a swipe at the golden tom but missed terribly as he dashed away. He would get him back for that.

- - - - -

"Very well." He had to think for a second. Finding someone who would be able to easily communicate with the tom was going to be difficult, but he would figure something out. "You'll have to complete an assessment - just a test to see how well you hunt, fight, so on, and that will determine where you start in the clan."

"Ah... I suppose you'll need a new name, given you can't really communicate your current one. Probably something like 'Silent', knowing how those loners tend to name themselves."

- - - - -

Sootstar raised a brow. Chasing after a ShadowClanner? Probably chasing after answers to some ridiculous question more like, he thought, recalling her adventure into the territory as a kit. He let out a sigh, "Fine. Just know that if something like this happens again I won't be so lenient with you. Next time, chase them out of the territory and return home. No more gallivanting." His tone was harsh but softened as he continued, "Go on then. I think you and Snakepaw have some catching up to do."

"Oh, and thank you Dayheart, for bringing her home." He offered a nod and a smile.

[ @Exis @hope ]

- - - - -

Sootstar listened carefully and patiently as Primrosepaw attempted to communicate her story, working to piece together her broken words. Sounded like they encountered a badger in the tunnels and got separated? Or at least, that's what he could guess given Primrosepaw didn't seem to know where her old mentor was. He let out a sigh, "I'm afraid I haven't seen Silversong in a while either, Primrosepaw. I'm not sure where she ended up."

[ @Estelle ]

Last edited by duckie; November 27th, 2020 at 09:10 AM.
Old November 27th, 2020, 11:29 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze froze in her tracks. Snakepaw?!? “Oh my.... I hadn’t realized... I’ve been gone so long.... Where can I find Snakeki... Snakepaw?” She mewed now figity and anxiety riddled. How could she have missed something so important. “Never mind, I’ll find him. Good to see you both.” She mewed hurrying off to find her baby.
@wnder @hope

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 29th, 2020, 05:33 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Silversong was not... Home? Primrosepaw somewhat understood what the new leader meant, though she still wondered where the molly actually was. Where all the not-home cats went to, even - because apparently that was a thing. If the tiny apprentice had to be honest though, she always thought Silversong was a bit weird, but never disliked her! She faced the Sootstar with both a bit of a confused and worried expression, though hints of some poutiness could be detected. She found it.. Not nice that some cats just didn't come home.

[ @wnder ]
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootstar

"Very well then. Get to work." There was no reason to give Koiripple a hard time, so with his words he gave a simple nod towards the rest of the clearing. She would be welcomed back into the clan now but if something like this ever happened again, her chances of being allowed to return were slim.

Koiripple had bowed her head low before moving away from the newly-christened leader and towards the rest of the clearing, feeling one weight being removed from her shoulders before being replaced with another, heavier one. ......I suppose this means I'm swimming in deep water now.....I can't let whatever that was happen again...never again. I need to be stronger than I used to be.....I can't lose my second chance.
The calico straightened her stance and raised her head higher, accepting the new weight, welcoming it with open paws. She had her purpose again, and was content.

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old December 1st, 2020, 01:50 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @wnder

Silent smiled. He nodded. He perked his ears when Sootstar said "Something lie 'Silent," And nodded. A test? Alright. This would be easy. He could hunt and fight.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 12:00 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

walking in, dayheart made sure the two kits he’d found were right behind, eyes darting in search of sootie for only a second before he found sootie’s familiar pretty figure. “hiiii -” he paused, remembering that his nickname for sootie didn’t count when addressing him —“sootstar!” he turned to look at the kits he’d found. “these kiddos were wanderin the territory! so i thought i’d bring em over to ya!” he gave sootie a smile, gesturing towards the two kits... whom he'd forgotten to ask the names of. oops.
// @wnder @Roseleader @Phoenix Fire

Last edited by panchiko; December 3rd, 2020 at 12:00 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 09:38 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Fawn looked up. "Who is... uhhh... Sockstar?" The kit was sure he had gotten the name wrong, but he didn't remember entirely what it was. "Are they the one you called Sootie? Why isn't it Sockie?" He was confused. @hope @Roseleader @wnder
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 4th, 2020, 11:46 AM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @wnder @feather lily @Warriorfan09]
(Sorry this is late, I was in the hospital)

“Rainydawn and no- she’s new like you.”

The bengal mix gave curt answers to the questions and continued toward camp, pushing the speed until they finally made it to the entrance. Giving the two strangers a warning glance, she led the way through into the clearing and gave a shout for the leader.

“Sootstar. I have some cats who want to join.”

All that was left was to wait for the tom to join them, so Rainydawn took a seat. She kept her eyes trained suspiciously on the newcomers as she waited, making sure they didn’t put a paw out of place.

Last edited by dionysus; December 4th, 2020 at 11:52 AM.