Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 8th, 2021, 05:01 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: Haven Springs

-->Petuniapaw
The normally cheerful cat was now near the back of the crowd. Her father was missing and it was breaking her heart. Without him she felt truly alone. Even this event so far couldn't bring her any joy. As apprentices started making up games she just kept her head low. She didn't want to be part of them, not without Blizzardsky. Petuniapaw looked at Kestrelstar with a weak smile before laying down. Her eyes scanned the new territory. It wouldn't been nice if she wasn't in such a gloomy mood.
-->Hawkpaw
This cat on the other hand followed right behind her clanmates. Now look at this. It was so pretty. Even more pretty than starclan. Starclan was pretty yes, but this was better. Hawkpaw jumped right into the nearest pool, but felt how hot it was and jumped right back out. It wasn't just that though she thought she would sink. It was scary.

// both open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 8th, 2021, 05:33 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Petuniapaw
The normally cheerful cat was now near the back of the crowd. Her father was missing and it was breaking her heart. Without him she felt truly alone. Even this event so far couldn't bring her any joy. As apprentices started making up games she just kept her head low. She didn't want to be part of them, not without Blizzardsky. Petuniapaw looked at Kestrelstar with a weak smile before laying down. Her eyes scanned the new territory. It wouldn't been nice if she wasn't in such a gloomy mood.
-->Hawkpaw
This cat on the other hand followed right behind her clanmates. Now look at this. It was so pretty. Even more pretty than starclan. Starclan was pretty yes, but this was better. Hawkpaw jumped right into the nearest pool, but felt how hot it was and jumped right back out. It wasn't just that though she thought she would sink. It was scary.

// both open \\
(For Petuniapaw)
Frostpaw strolled up to Petuniapaw. She seemed to be enjoying the sun on her fur or something. Frostpaw wasn’t entirely sure why she was here, but it was something to do. “Hi,” Frostpaw meowed, deciding to mingle. Besides, Petuniapaw liked miserable. Only Frostpaw was allowed be be that miserable.

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old November 8th, 2021, 05:52 AM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Flaremist slowly padded into the spring pool. The hot water warmed his paw pads and soothed them from their constant aching. The tabby tom slipped the rest of his body into the water. His head still felt the cold chill of leaf-bare air and the breezes but his bottom half floated comfortably in the warm waters.

"I wonder how Kestrelstar got this territory." He mewed, half to himself and half to the other cats around him. "Did anycat help him while he was granted access to the territory?"

Or was he even granted access at all? Perhaps we're lounging around in some band's territory. He thought, eyeing Kestrelstar as he weaved through the pools, chatting to other cats.
Old November 8th, 2021, 06:34 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe stand by a pool of water and stood there paws deep only to start with and started purring after wards. Featherpaw looked around wandering who to play moss ball with {open}

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old November 8th, 2021, 07:33 AM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

Bearspot ran right into the spring pool, shouting with delight! He couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. How long was it since he felt the warm water on his body? 4, maybe 5 moons? He swam around, as happy as a little kit.

(Open!)

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!

Last edited by DeltaDace; November 8th, 2021 at 04:27 PM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 07:45 AM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Whitepaw of Riverclan |

She followed the clan, a bit hesitant, but it was good news, right?-. Whitepaw took no more time to think as they arrived, and Kestrelstar explained what it was, a place for relaxation? Hmmm, she could use it, I mean she could always use it, come on now, she totally did the most work in the whole clan!

As everyone began going in, she did as well, putting her paw in, it was hot, the stinging kind, but Kestrelstar had mentioned that before. After taking a deep breath, she went in, for real this time. It wasn't...how she'd expected it to be, then again, she didn't know what she expected, but it was nice.

| Open!

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; November 8th, 2021 at 07:45 AM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 07:53 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

~ Silvernight ~

Her deep blue eyes glittered with amusement, joy and curiosity as she delicate she-cat followed her leader on soft paws. When he had first called that he had something he wanted to show them she had been more confused but as she dissuaded to follow with some of the others of her clan-mates her curious nature had taken over and she was now one of the first behind her leader. Silvernight had never been an super energetic cat, being manly driven by her heart and loyalty, but even she had to admit she could feel the same excitement as her clan-mates. Even Kestrelstar himself who usually was so calm (when he was in the right mental state at least) was smiling and clearly hurrying to get there. The crossed some kind of twoleg thing that seemed to be made of wood...

He stopped as they arrived. She listened calmly and respectfully as her leader showed them the new place and nimbly moved to the side of him so she could see... and oh it was beautiful! The silvery she-cat gasped a little, quickly took in a breath as she took in the beauty of his wonderful place.... Smooth little pebbles with two springs, warn to the point of steaming a little. The place seemed free from lizards and frogs unlike some other ponds and small streams around here.

Silvernight moved forward to one of the springs and carefully dipped her paws in, the sitting down and letting her whole for legs rest in the warn water. It hot but only at first and her skin soon got used to it and she quite enjoyed it. Kestrelstar had been right that it was relaxing. She could hear other cats *cough cough Lizardfrost* wounder what the point of relaxing was but she merely chuckled softly to herself, after all the war she though the deserved not to think about clan maters, fighting or Shadowclan and Thunderclan, for just tiny a moment.

She slipped into the water and took a little swim around before finding a place where the water was shallow enough for her to lay down with her head on the pebbles beyond the water and the rest of her body in the warm water.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; November 8th, 2021 at 07:54 AM.
Old November 8th, 2021, 08:41 AM
Im alive... I THINK

My Mood: Mysterious

Skysplash flicked her tail at Kestrelstar. Their skirmish in camp was still fairly recant, and she instinctively watched the grey tabby. Maybe she should relax, should forget all of her problems and sit down. No, she was not the type to do that. Skysplash watched Kestrelstar with narrowed eyes. This was not ending. Not yet.

Skysplash scanned the area. Apprentices wrestled, warriors chatted, and elders relaxed in the springs. Jealousy pricked her like a thorn. Yes, she should, should forget her troubles and just have fun. Skysplash padded to the nearest spring, cautiously wadding in. It smelled horrible, like rotting twoleg trash. And it burned her skin, causing her to leap out. Eventually, after many attempts, she finally got used to the heat and swam deeper. (Open!)

Pumpkinkit (Wc)

Bump me whenever!

I can't be online from 9 am to 4 pm most days due to school.
Old November 8th, 2021, 08:57 AM
. . . .

Ivypaw

This looked nice! Running over to a small pool, she dipped her paw in it. Ivypaw was suprised at how hot it was. Well, time to try a new pool! Ivypaw went to another, and deemed it still too hot, even though it wasn't too hot. Sighing a bit, she jumped in. It was sorta nice? Turning to a random cat, she mewed, "This is nice , isn't it?"

( open )

Eva, Loner Kit. Softkit, RiverClan Kit. Ivyshade, Dark Forest Warrior. Fierceheart, RiverClan Warrior.

I'm really bored most of the time so feel free to shoot me a vm if you wanna roleplay. I usually never say no!

Old November 8th, 2021, 09:06 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Dirtfur
Eaglepaw looks at the cats around him as he continues to walk, following his mentor. He hangs his head low and he cringes. 'I hope this place is... Going to be better than I though. He looks at Cricketsong. "Hello." He says softly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader