Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 12th, 2024, 06:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

// @Cherry~ @dino.

Everyone was being a headache recently, so she wasn't even surprised to see Fadingsun and Snakechill bickering. Ah, oh well. Probably another cat pissed about patrols or something. "What seems to be the problem here? Spare me any blabbering, please, just tell me what is necessary for me to know." god she w9uldnt be able to handle very much yapping so hopefully these boys were smart.
Old March 12th, 2024, 06:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ Active Purrk: Silver Tongue ]

Seemed they wouldn't need to go far after all. Snakechill flicked an ear as Birdsnow approached, giving her a once over before offering no more than an upwards twitch of the corners of his mouth.

"I wasn't aware I'd been assigned a patrol, so I'm trying to calmly negotiate a compromise." He nodded at Fadingsun. "He seems convinced I'm trying to turn it into an argument. I'm not. Just talking. I offered to get everything done today to make up for my apparent hearing failure if the demotion could be waived, that's all."

[ @Cherry~ @poppy ]
Old March 13th, 2024, 05:26 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

( @poppy @dino. )

Fortunately, Birdsnow made an appearance herself, meaning that the pair didn't need to go seeking her out. Fadingsun had to resist the urge to roll his eyes at Snakechill; while the warrior was proving to be convincing that he hadn't been arguing, it still didn't change the fact that he was trying to weasel his way out of punishment.

"Per your instructions for punishments to be harsher," he reported, "Snakechill - or rather, Snakepaw - was temporarily demoted to the rank of apprentice. He was assigned to lead a patrol and didn't complete it; his excuse is that he didn't hear it, which isn't an excuse in my opinion. Warriors are well aware of when patrols are sent out. He's trying to negotiate a different punishment; I believe his punishment is fair, but if you disagree then perhaps you can come up with something more suitable. I don't think allowing warriors to choose their own punishment is the correct way to go, especially considering the lack of respect that's been going on lately.

"I think we need to be consistent with punishments. Nightweb was demoted for the same reason - that being failing to report a patrol they were assigned to lead; it isn't fair to them that this cat gets a break when he's guilty of the same wrongdoing." He hoped Birdsnow would see the sense in his words; frankly he was growing more tired of this issue by the minute. He'd be keeping tabs on this warrior in the future, that was for sure.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 24th, 2024, 01:53 AM

( @poppy @mars )

( Even though this patrol was reported, since it was reported after the grace period your cats are still going to face an angry Fading. Please remember that Fadingsun's thoughts should not be taken as a reflection of my OOC opinions. )

Fadingsun was starting to grow frustrated with Birdsnow. He wasn't sure what was going on with her, but lately she'd been causing him a lot of frustration. She was hardly ever available to talk to in the leader's den, she'd abandoned their conversation with Snakechill and let him get away with failing to complete a patrol, and now she'd shown up extremely late to turn in her patrol. He really hoped she wasn't developing some sort of superiority complex now that she was leader that made her think she could neglect her duties when she pleased.

He tried his best to speak in a respectful tone, but there was still an edge to it. The deputy met Birdsnow with a level gaze. "You're very late reporting this patrol. I understand that patrols take time, but there really isn't a reason this should've taken so long unless you ran into some extreme trouble, which it doesn't seem like you did. It's not in my authority to punish you and I'm certainly not going to try, but I'd recommend taking up an extra duty or two to make up for reporting this patrol so late; it would look good in the eyes of our Clanmates."

With that said, he gave a respectful dip of his head to the leader and padded off to find Riverwhisper. He'd let Talonpaw off since they were an apprentice; it wasn't really in their ability to finish a patrol on their own. Riverwhisper would be getting a scolding, but since Fadingsun knew some warriors weren't comfortable doing something that might challenge a leader's authority on a patrol, he'd refrain from punishing the warrior.

---------------------------------------------------------

Upon finding him, Fadingsun gave him a curt nod in greeting. "Riverwhisper. Birdsnow reported the border patrol I sent you on quite late; I'm not exactly sure what took so long, but hopefully in the future patrols are completed in a more timely manner. Since I understand that you may have been uncomfortable taking control of the situation and speeding the patrol up considering Birdsnow's presence, I'm going to let you off with just a scolding this time. But, if there are any further issues with patrols you're on not getting finished or getting reported late, you will be punished."

With that, the deputy padded off.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 24th, 2024 at 01:53 AM.
Old March 24th, 2024, 02:14 AM

It seemed that Eaglecall and Daisymist were missing, so that just left Bayblood and Firetail to deal with. Upon finding the two warriors, a cross Fadingsun got right into it.

"Bayblood. You were assigned to complete a patrol, but according to Ravenblink you disappeared partway through. I don't know if you think patrols are optional or what, but that isn't acceptable. The next time I take a tunnel patrol out, you'll be joining."

Swinging his gaze over to Firetail, he continued, "As for you, you didn't even show for your patrol. I don't know what your excuse is, but we aren't tolerating neglect anymore around here. You'll be joining Bayblood on the next tunnel patrol I send out."

( Once Fadingsun is ready to take the next tunnel patrol out, I'll tag you in the post. This tunnel patrol will be Bay and Fire's punishment, so participation is required or your cat will face additional punishment. If you believe I've made an error or have any other questions/concerns, please drop a VM! )
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:36 AM

Fadingsun still had to talk to Blueriver and Sloerush about failing to complete their patrol with Cormorantpaw; the deputy didn't want to waste any more time, lest they both think they got away with slacking off.

"Sloerush and Blueriver," he called, the frustration apparent in his tone. "Cormorantpaw informed me that you both failed to join her on the patrol you were assigned to; because of that, she wandered out of camp and did the patrol on her own. While part of that responsibility lay with her, part of it is with you for failing to do your job. Patrols aren't optional; if you're assigned to one, you need to complete it.

"The next time I take a tunnel patrol out, the pair of you will be joining me. I expect you both to show up to this punishment when it happens, or else you'll face greater punishment."

( Once Fadingsun is ready to take the next tunnel patrol out, I'll tag you in the post. This tunnel patrol will be Blue and Sloe's punishment, so participation is required or your cat will face additional punishment. If you believe I've made an error or have any other questions/concerns, please drop a VM! )
Old March 27th, 2024, 07:18 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Fadingsun still had to talk to Blueriver and Sloerush about failing to complete their patrol with Cormorantpaw; the deputy didn't want to waste any more time, lest they both think they got away with slacking off.

"Sloerush and Blueriver," he called, the frustration apparent in his tone. "Cormorantpaw informed me that you both failed to join her on the patrol you were assigned to; because of that, she wandered out of camp and did the patrol on her own. While part of that responsibility lay with her, part of it is with you for failing to do your job. Patrols aren't optional; if you're assigned to one, you need to complete it.

"The next time I take a tunnel patrol out, the pair of you will be joining me. I expect you both to show up to this punishment when it happens, or else you'll face greater punishment."

( Once Fadingsun is ready to take the next tunnel patrol out, I'll tag you in the post. This tunnel patrol will be Blue and Sloe's punishment, so participation is required or your cat will face additional punishment. If you believe I've made an error or have any other questions/concerns, please drop a VM! )

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Art by furrensic
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
(CRAP Completely forgot about this School is being a pain and I can't keep things organized, sorry )

Sloerush gave a small whimper and nodded quickly, terrified. How could he have forgotten? Forgetting was something only a lazy, useless warrior would do. Did this make him lazy and useless? He'd always attended patrols, no matter how scared he usually got. His fear of practically anything never prevented him from attending a patrol. He never forgot. Never. This? This was unbelievable.

"S-s-sorry.. F-Fadingsun... I- uh... I- I'll make sure this d-doesn't happen a-again..." He murmured quietly, trying and yet failing to meet the deputy's eyes. Well this was a great way to start off the first ever time to talk to the Clan's deputy. Just great.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:44 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

okay i was on a trip, but okay....

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:41 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
With Fadingsun still slowly getting back to his paws and Birdsnow nowhere to be seen, Dusklion was at a loss with what to do. She had three cats to punish, borders to tighten, there was so much to do... and frankly, she found it ironic. Not even two moons ago their once present leader and her acclaimed deputy had been shouting about how they were going to pull RiverClan from the slumps - and she had questioned it, only to be shunned and shouted at. Now look at the predicament they were in; Birdsnow was nowhere to be found and Fadingsun had been grievously attacked, leaving her in charge. Life was funny that way.

"Wolfpaw," she called; since they'd both left the leader's den with no sight of Birdsnow, his punishment had gone unfinished. "I get that you don't have a mentor, but that doesn't mean the Clan rules don't apply to you." Her face was distorted with a frown and narrowed eyes as she addressed the new apprentice. "'N it certainly doesn't mean you go huntin' for those rats across the border. For the next moon you're not to leave camp, understood? I want you takin' care of the beddin' in the elder's den and nursery under the supervision of a warrior. I don't care who you find to do it - as long as it's not Blueriver." She didn't trust the pair of siblings together, nor did she trust the brother to actually supervise.

"Report back to me once you're done with all that." She would then give her concerns over to Fades once he was well enough and see if there was anything else he'd do - not Birdsnow though. Her trust in the she-cat had vanished.

[ Wolfpaw - @Alastor ]
[ wolfpaw had been confined to camp for the next moon; if he is caught leaving alone or with a warrior he will be demoted back to a kit. this punishment will end 4/30. additionally, he will need to do at least 3 posts with each chore, meaning 3 posts of him checking, clearing bedding, and replacing bedding in both the nursery and elder's den, under the supervision of another warrior. this report to Dusklion is due 4/30! let me know via VM if you have any questions! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 13th, 2024, 10:46 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
With Fadingsun still slowly getting back to his paws and Birdsnow nowhere to be seen, Dusklion was at a loss with what to do. She had three cats to punish, borders to tighten, there was so much to do... and frankly, she found it ironic. Not even two moons ago their once present leader and her acclaimed deputy had been shouting about how they were going to pull RiverClan from the slumps - and she had questioned it, only to be shunned and shouted at. Now look at the predicament they were in; Birdsnow was nowhere to be found and Fadingsun had been grievously attacked, leaving her in charge. Life was funny that way.

"Wolfpaw," she called; since they'd both left the leader's den with no sight of Birdsnow, his punishment had gone unfinished. "I get that you don't have a mentor, but that doesn't mean the Clan rules don't apply to you." Her face was distorted with a frown and narrowed eyes as she addressed the new apprentice. "'N it certainly doesn't mean you go huntin' for those rats across the border. For the next moon you're not to leave camp, understood? I want you takin' care of the beddin' in the elder's den and nursery under the supervision of a warrior. I don't care who you find to do it - as long as it's not Blueriver." She didn't trust the pair of siblings together, nor did she trust the brother to actually supervise.

"Report back to me once you're done with all that." She would then give her concerns over to Fades once he was well enough and see if there was anything else he'd do - not Birdsnow though. Her trust in the she-cat had vanished.

[ Wolfpaw - @Alastor ]
[ wolfpaw had been confined to camp for the next moon; if he is caught leaving alone or with a warrior he will be demoted back to a kit. this punishment will end 4/30. additionally, he will need to do at least 3 posts with each chore, meaning 3 posts of him checking, clearing bedding, and replacing bedding in both the nursery and elder's den, under the supervision of another warrior. this report to Dusklion is due 4/30! let me know via VM if you have any questions! ]
Wolfpaw just stared down at his paws "okay Dusklion..." he snorted in anger *I'll try not be warrior* he sat down "i need a minute"

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |