Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old November 24th, 2022, 03:57 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Rainfern felt uneasy again. “Hey Slatestripe! Um, just so you know, I’m pregnant so I can’t do the hunting but I will do my duty to sleep outside. I’m sorry for not reporting the finishing of the punishment last time and I’ll make sure to report it this time.”
@Cherry~

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!

Last edited by Fernwillow; November 24th, 2022 at 03:57 PM.
Old November 24th, 2022, 04:07 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Slatestripe appreciated Rainfern’s promptness. He nodded in understanding as she revealed her pregnancy to him, but shook his head as she volunteered to still sleep outside. “If you’re pregnant, it wouldn’t be wise for you to sleep in the cold. Your kits don’t deserve to be punished for their mother’s negligence.”

He thought for a moment about an alternative punishment. “You may bring prey to one of our elders and to Pikestar instead of sleeping in the clearing. When you’ve finished, please report back to me.” He felt that was a suitable punishment, since she wouldn’t be taxing herself but would still be doing an extra duty.

( @Fernwillow This punishment should be completed within 10 IRL days. Each post of Rainfern bringing food should be at least 25 words )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 24th, 2022, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe appreciated Rainfern’s promptness. He nodded in understanding as she revealed her pregnancy to him, but shook his head as she volunteered to still sleep outside. “If you’re pregnant, it wouldn’t be wise for you to sleep in the cold. Your kits don’t deserve to be punished for their mother’s negligence.”

He thought for a moment about an alternative punishment. “You may bring prey to one of our elders and to Pikestar instead of sleeping in the clearing. When you’ve finished, please report back to me.” He felt that was a suitable punishment, since she wouldn’t be taxing herself but would still be doing an extra duty.

( @Fernwillow This punishment should be completed within 10 IRL days. Each post of Rainfern bringing food should be at least 25 words )
Rainfern returned to the presence of Slatestripe to report back. “Punishment complete! I have delivered prey to both Pikestar and Amberbright!”

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old November 25th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Peachpaw pekred hearing the deputy she padded over"i-im so sorry i forgot i-ill g-go right now im so so sorry " the molly said then going off to marigold

@Cherry ~

[ ack! keep forgetting the patrols becasue a lot is happening for me]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 25th, 2022, 05:08 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

(@Cherry~ where’s the prey pile thread? I made my sleeping in the clearing post and my hunting post but I need to find the prey pile thread. Sorry if these are too short)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; November 25th, 2022 at 05:10 PM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernwillow View Post
Rainfern returned to the presence of Slatestripe to report back. “Punishment complete! I have delivered prey to both Pikestar and Amberbright!”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashcloud the WindClanner View Post
(@Cherry~ where’s the prey pile thread? I made my sleeping in the clearing post and my hunting post but I need to find the prey pile thread. Sorry if these are too short)

(The RC Clearing currently doubles as the prey pile thread)

Slatestripe was pleased with the promptness that Rainfern displayed in completing her punishment. He nodded at her report. “Well done. I’m glad you finally decided to take accountability for slacking off. You’re free to go. Take care of those kittens!”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 28th, 2022, 05:10 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

(Prey pile post, Sleeping in the Clearing and hunting post)

“Slatestripe,” Goldenleaf meowed to the warrior,”I’ve completed the punishments you gave to me.”
@Cherry~

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; November 28th, 2022 at 05:10 PM.
Old December 6th, 2022, 02:51 AM

At least Goldenleaf and Rainfern took ownership of their mistakes and did their punishments, even if it did take them both longer than it should have.

Peachpaw, Tallpaw, and Moonpaw still had more time to complete their punishments. Wildholly and Irispaw, however, had failed to materialize the correct effort to complete their punishments… again.

Given all that Pikestar had going on, Slatestripe felt it was more appropriate to send Wildholly to Gingerfrost for him to deal with. The deputy could make the decision as to whether or not it was necessary to involve Pikestar. Slatestripe didn’t feel he had the right level of authority to proceed here, since in his mind Wildholly deserved to be temporarily exiled.

Irispaw, he could still handle. In his mind, the apprentice deserved an extra moon added to her training. But, he would give her one last chance with a more lax punishment. “Irispaw!” he called, the anger in his voice clear. “You have failed to complete the punishment assigned to you. This is your final chance to prove your worth in this Clan. If you fail again, I’ll be recommending a stint in the nursery to Gingerfrost. Go and clean out the nests in the nursery. Every single one. When you’re done with that, bring one of the queens a piece of prey. Return to me and report when you’ve finished.”

( @Zero If Irispaw does not complete this punishment within 7 IRL days, Slatestripe will recommend that she be temporarily demoted and sent to the nursery. If you need an extension or have any issues, please reach out to me via PM ahead of the due date )

Now, for Wildholly. The dark warrior summoned his denmate with another angry cry. “Rainfern and Goldenleaf were able to complete their punishments, so you have no excuse for your slacking. Go speak to Gingerfrost and tell him that you failed to complete two separate patrol punishments. Tell him that I am recommending you for temporary exile. Before you leave the camp, come see me to ensure I know you’ve spoken with him as told.”

( @Miss Christmas Spirit You’ll have 7 IRL days to have Wildholly speak with Gingerfrost. When that’s done, report to Slatestripe. If you have any issues or need an extension, please let me know via PM before the due date )
Old December 6th, 2022, 04:33 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

At least Goldenleaf and Rainfern took ownership of their mistakes and did their punishments, even if it did take them both longer than it should have.

Peachpaw, Tallpaw, and Moonpaw still had more time to complete their punishments. Wildholly and Irispaw, however, had failed to materialize the correct effort to complete their punishments… again.

Given all that Pikestar had going on, Slatestripe felt it was more appropriate to send Wildholly to Gingerfrost for him to deal with. The deputy could make the decision as to whether or not it was necessary to involve Pikestar. Slatestripe didn’t feel he had the right level of authority to proceed here, since in his mind Wildholly deserved to be temporarily exiled.

Irispaw, he could still handle. In his mind, the apprentice deserved an extra moon added to her training. But, he would give her one last chance with a more lax punishment. “Irispaw!” he called, the anger in his voice clear. “You have failed to complete the punishment assigned to you. This is your final chance to prove your worth in this Clan. If you fail again, I’ll be recommending a stint in the nursery to Gingerfrost. Go and clean out the nests in the nursery. Every single one. When you’re done with that, bring one of the queens a piece of prey. Return to me and report when you’ve finished.”

( @Zero If Irispaw does not complete this punishment within 7 IRL days, Slatestripe will recommend that she be temporarily demoted and sent to the nursery. If you need an extension or have any issues, please reach out to me via PM ahead of the due date )

Now, for Wildholly. The dark warrior summoned his denmate with another angry cry. “Rainfern and Goldenleaf were able to complete their punishments, so you have no excuse for your slacking. Go speak to Gingerfrost and tell him that you failed to complete two separate patrol punishments. Tell him that I am recommending you for temporary exile. Before you leave the camp, come see me to ensure I know you’ve spoken with him as told.”

( @Miss Christmas Spirit You’ll have 7 IRL days to have Wildholly speak with Gingerfrost. When that’s done, report to Slatestripe. If you have any issues or need an extension, please let me know via PM before the due date )
(I plan to let Iris go missing, just to let you know)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 10th, 2022, 10:47 PM

It seemed Frostpaw had gone missing, so that just left Tallpaw and Peachpaw to punish further for the time being. Slatestripe was sick of punishing these same cats by this point. He was done being Mr. Nice Guy. If his Clanmates couldn’t be bothered to complete what he felt were fair punishments, then they didn’t deserve their rank.

“Tallpaw and Peachpaw!” he called, his voice laced with an angry poison. “The two of you have failed to complete the punishments assigned to you. I’m especially disappointed in you, Tallpaw. You clearly aren’t fit to return to the rank of warrior. Hell, I don’t even think you’re fit to be in this Clan right now. Go talk to Gingerfrost immediately and tell him that I am recommending you for temporary exile for not completing your patrol punishments.”

The dark warrior swung his amber gaze toward Peachpaw. “I have half a mind to send you to tell Gingerfrost the same thing, but since you’re an apprentice I think a different punishment would be more fitting. By not completing your punishment, you have proven that you cannot handle the responsibility of being an apprentice. So, perhaps some time in the nursery will remind you. From this moment on until your punishment is complete, you will be known as Peachkit. You are to live in the nursery, and are not permitted to leave camp under any circumstances. You may continue your training as you are capable within camp. You will retain the rank of kit for one quarter moon.”

( @fernmass You have 7 IRL days to have Tallpaw go to Gingerfrost and inform him that Slatestripe is recommending him for temporary exile. If you fail to do this, Slatestripe will speak with Gingerfrost himself.

@Little Dakota Peachpaw has been demoted to the rank of kit for the next 7 IRL days. They should be referred to as Peachkit, and should abide by the rules defined for kits. They may continue training, but may not leave camp.

SOMETIMES I MAKE MISTAKES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES, PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME VIA PM)