Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old January 8th, 2023, 03:54 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Kit Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Crabkit
She/Her

---

As if being summoned, the calico kit waddled over to where she had been called, with such determination and dedication in her paws, as if she were running to fetch the last piece of catmint on the entire territory.

Upon her arrival, she looked towards Fogcloud, trying to decide what to say. She wasn't too keen on swimming, especially in this weather, but she wanted to be an "apprenmice" like Stickpaw.

The small calico kit seemed to be deciding what to say, and Crabkit finally decided on a simple greeting.

"Hi."

@perseus.

Fogcloud responds, "Hello Crabkit, I hope you slept well. I'll tell you some safety things and will try and describe what swimming will feel like before we head over to the small pond." The silver tabby knew Crabkit was blind so this would be the best way to try and explain what swimming would be like, but usually experience is the best way to swim.

The silver tabby licks their chest for a moment before started to speak, "In general you should listen for how the water will sound like. If it sounds thundering and loud, do not go and swim in it as if you do you might be swept away. That is while I will be keeping us away from the rivers as they are unpredictable during leafbare." Fogcloud shivered slightly at thought of something in their past before they focused back on Crabkit

" I luckily found a small pond that isn't deep so it will be safe for your first swim. You also need to keep your head tilted up so your face won't get wet because if water gets in your mouth it can end badly."
That may be dark but it's the truth and it's something that Fogcloud knew had to be taken seriously.

Once that was done, Fogcloud flicked their tail, thinking on how to explain swimming, ears swiveling slightly before they hummed, "Swimming is kind of like running but paddling won't have as long of a stride as running. You will keep your paws and legs moving under the water, pushing it away from you to get propelled forward." Once that explanation was done, they rested their tail across Crabkit's back, "Follow me and we will go to the pond."

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 18th, 2023, 09:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Luka x Yuki*~ View Post

"oooooouuuuhhhh!!! Looks sticky!" the two kits chorused at once in sink. Lynxkit looked at Snakekit and the two began to excitedly whisper to each other about Cobwebs and Spidars
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
BLUEBELLPAW

Bluebellpaw, ever the studious pupil, practically absorbed everything Fawnpaw had said. The sticky, silky strand seemed to want to curl up into Fawnpaw's fur, and she had a faint vision of being covered in honey, sticking to absolutely everything.

Okay, so cobwebs were used as bandages, and clearly were not to be underestimated with the strength or the stickiness. Fair enough.

She grimaced at the talk of her cousins. Spiders? Gross. She really didn't want to dislike them, but they freaked her out. Ick...
Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
CLOUDPAW { @birdie ♥ }
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
Sitting silently amongst the other apprentices and the several kittens, the large black-and-white tomcat couldn't help but smile warmly and dip his head to Fawnpaw once she caught his gaze. Cloudpaw probably stuck out like a broken claw in her herb class, which was supposed to be more for younger cats with far less experience. However, how could the RiverClan apprentice ever risk a chance to see the beautiful molly? That was enough for Cloudpaw, and something wanted to tell him that she was thinking something along the same lines. Of course, he would pay attention to the class itself too, herbs were important to clan-life after all. And who knows? If he knew the basics, maybe he could be a little more reckless without worrying anyone. Fawnpaw would probably bap him if she ever heard Cloudpaw say such a thing. If anyone could read his mind, this was simply a joke that shouldn't be taken seriously...

Once the lesson finally began, Cloudpaw made sure to sit up straight, and give Fawnpaw his full, undivided attention—as he often tended to do. As the brown-furred molly began to speak, he couldn't help but notice how happy she appeared while discussing herbs, her eyes sparkling and her whole form practically glowing with passion. It made the curly-furred apprentice happy to see his best friend so in tune with her rank. As much as he tended to resent StarClan for various things, Cloudpaw had to admit that the stars hadn't steered wrong with choosing young Fawnpaw to be RiverClan's next medicine cat.

The first herb, though it wasn't really an herb, that was shown was cobwebs. A simple start and overall quite easy to understand the purpose. He leaned forward a little to look at the leaf with the sticky webs covering it as Fawnpaw showed it to the group. The way that the medicine cat spoke about them was almost poetic, though Cloudpaw would hardly know what poems even are. He was far from a cat who was smooth with his words. The white-and-black tomcat turned his head to glance at two of the kittens present—Lynxkit and Snakekit—who seemed rather thrilled to be here. The two's innocent enthusiasm and hushed whispers about spiders made him chuckle softly to himself. Cloudpaw parted his jaws to say something, but then quickly closed them. This was Fawnpaw's class, and he didn't dare want to take the spotlight. He had no questions to ask the medicine cat, and his comments most likely would come off as self-centered or idiotic. So, he kept silent. The large curly tomcat made a tiny mental note in his brain regarding the cobwebs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post

@birdie

[7/10]
There seemed to be an even number of small cats and slightly larger small cats, with the two quiet ones and the one who was reprimanding his denmates, stood out in stark contrast compared to him and the two loud ones. He didn't much care for the loud ones, them being too bouncy for their own sake. Previously on Stonekits adventurous exploits, the tom had discovered the existence of maturity, something that he was determined to show off here, just to show the oldish cats that he was cool and definitely someone they should consider talking to. What maturity was, he didn't quite know, but he had a vague semblance of an idea, and for now, that was good enough.

There was the slightly embarrassing moment of realization when he noticed that he had not a clue of the names of half of these cats, but that was something that could be remedied easily. Today he was here to learn, not make new friends, though, if Fawncat would allow him, he would gladly snatch any chance to get to talk to someone, share his findings. It didn't sneak past him that Fawncat's eyes kept moving back to one of the older cats there, which was super cool. He couldn't help but think of how great it would be if he too had a friend, especially one that was so big. Ears pricked up as Fawncat began and his eyes moved back to the collection of herbs laid out before the crew.

"Cob. Webs. Cobwebs." He repeated the word as she gestured at the sticky things. "So, they keep dirt out and keep the blood in?" He tilted his head despite quietly rewarding himself for asking a probably relevant question. Father always said that if he had a question, someone else probably had the same one. He stuck out a paw and reached hesitantly towards the leaf before drawing it back. Maybe he shouldn't touch it, maybe it was poisoned or something, that'd be cool. Where did cobwebs come from? That was the one thing that didn't quite make sense. Did they just magically appear?

He took a break to look around at the other cats, stepping slightly away from Lynxkit and Snakekit as they talked of spiders. As interesting as bugs were, arachnids were just a bit too sneaky for his taste. They had too many eyes, way too many eyes. But wait, perhaps the spider discussion was connected to the cobwebs- perhaps the cobwebs came from the spiders, or were spider-houses. Aha. The biggest big-ish cat seemed to have something to say before the sudden shutting of the mouth, but Stonekit wasn't paying any mind, only catching a quick chuckle before his head moved back to Fawncat.

Fawnpaw
Everyone gathered around seemed rather intrigued by the cobwebs. Both Lynxkit and Snakekit called them sticky to which Fawnpaw chuckled a bit. They soon dove into their own conversation regarding cobwebs and spiders, and she was pleased to see that they knew where cobwebs came from (though slightly surprised - they were so young, how did they know that already??).

Gaze shifting next to Bluebellpaw who seemed to grimace at the talk of spiders. Fawnpaw could understand that to a degree - after all, spiders were rather creepy. Cloudpaw seemed to be paying all of his attention to the lesson which made her ears heat up for some reason, but she ignored it for now. Stonekit had a question, and Fawnpaw gave a soft nod of her head. "They do! They work to help make sure the wound doesn't get any dirt in it, and it helps keep the blood inside until the body can start to repair itself." Truly a wonderful thing to witness.

Sensing that no other questions would arise, Fawnpaw decided to move onto the next herb; marigold. "This yellow flower is called marigold; it goes on clean wounds before any cobwebs get applied. It is good for stopping and preventing any infection and also helps reduce some of the pain as well. You don't need a lot; all I do is chew it into what's known as a poultice, and spread it over the wound. Then, I'll patch it up with cobwebs so that it stays in!"

Lifting a paw to scoot the flower out to be inspected, Fawnpaw flicked her tail happily behind her. Her first class was going splendidly, and it made her quite happy.

[ ignore this, this is just so i can find this post when doing a post count - Fawnlight ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 20th, 2023, 02:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Kit Burrow

CLOUDPAW { @daenerys ♥ }
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
As little Stonekit asked Fawnpaw a simple question regarding the cobwebs, the large black-and-white apprentice listened in silence as she explained more to the RiverClan youth. It helps keep the blood inside until the body can start to repair itself. Cloudpaw repeated to himself in his own head, giving himself more knowledge to store away for later use. Sure, he did look out of place, being way older than the other cats in this class, but this was quite important information for cats to know! Honestly, he was surprised not more apprentices were here. Didn't RiverClanners want to be able to assist injured and sick clanmates when Fawnpaw was unable to? Or was that just something he desired? Cloudpaw did not know, but it frustrated him all the same. At least the kittens seemed intrigued and paying attention quite a lot, perhaps the future of this clan was in better paws than he could have originally imagined. Huh.

After a few moments of silence, the herb class continued and the dappled molly introduced the next herb, which was named marigold. The fluffy tomcat put forth his undivided attention once more, listening to his best friend's explanation. Marigold was used for cleaning wounds, and preventing infection. It was chewed into a poultice, paired with cobwebs, and even prevented some pain. Okay, yeah. That seemed like a really important one to know. Cloudpaw hummed with interest, adding another mental note to his memory bank of information. He leaned forward, peering down at the yellow-hued flower once Fawnpaw began to show it to the class. The pretty vibrant flower appeared easy enough to spot out in the wild if that day were to come, at least to him.
Old February 9th, 2023, 11:16 AM

My Mood: Dead

Sedgestorm padded to the Kit Burrow, where he'd promised Mintpaw for his history course. He'd expected more cats, and especially kits, to show interest in knowing more about their Clan, but he wasn't complaining! ...... too much.
...... yeah, he was disappointed there wasn't much interest in it. He loved sharing what he knew, and he really wanted to give back to the Clan that adopted him and his beloved family.
But he couldn't complain, really. He'd only just stepped up to fill the history position, surely he'd have more cats show interest soon.

He shook his head, removing himself from his head space so he could look for Mintpaw. The moment he actually saw the apprentice, he smiled and waved his tail to silently invite the apprentice over.
"Hey buddy," He gently called over, ears twitching excitedly.
"You ready for your history lesson?"

[ @Wingnettle ; sorry this took so long for me to get to, I was waiting to see if others would apply ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 9th, 2023, 12:02 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

┌────────── ∘・❄︎・∘ ──────────┐
Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes
└───────── ・∘ ❄︎ ∘・ ─────────┘

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw was waiting outside of the new den for the kit classes, the Kit Burrow. As soon as the cat inside was ready, she signaled her to enter and greeted her warmly. Sedgestorm. Mintpaw didn't recall seeing her around; she wasn't quite acquainted with so many cats in Riverclan. Yes, the clan was seriously becoming too big.

The white and gray apprentice dipped her head respectfully to the cheerful warrior, noticing with curiosity that she was the only one present here today. ...Well, it's not unusual for kits to like more... lively things. But she wasn't a kit - she was almost ready to be a warrior and she was genuinely interested in gaining more knowledge, whether it was about her clan or a practical skill.

Mintpaw took a seat at the back of the den, covering her paws with her gray tail, and nodded slightly to signal Sedgestorm that she was ready.

[ @Abyssopelagic no prob! ]
Old February 12th, 2023, 11:36 PM

Sedgestorm was pleased with Mintpaw's manners and gave her a kind smile.
"I do apologize it's just us today. I hope you won't find it too boring."
Perhaps it was for the best, as this would be his first lessons he gave. And he'd have time to better hone the lesson plans before teaching a big group.
"I would also like to preface our lesson to say I will be going backward, by each leader that preceeded the current or last mentioned, from the start of their time as leader, to the end with. So hopefully there's no confusion on the timeline."
It was much easier for him this way, and it probably helped that Skystar had the shortest reign, yet somehow was still packed with loads of drama and excitement.....
Since it was just the apprentice and no kits, he figured he wouldn't have to be delicate when it came to the mentions of death. Not that he'd be giving any graphic details, but he'd definitely be phrasing a few things differently if he thought little ears were listening.
"One last thing..... my knowledge may not be complete, but I will give you the truth as I know and nothing but what I know to be true. I will not place me beliefs and speculations on you, as I want you to form your own ideas. For this reason, while I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have, I will not debate any topics."
He smiled dryly.
"I hope you understand."
He paused to give Mintpaw a moment to reply, even if she'd already shown she was ready.

[ @Wingnettle ]

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 13th, 2023, 05:51 AM
a winter in my heart

Mintpaw (she/her)
Riverclan
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

Mintpaw felt pleased with Sedgestorm's plan. She'd never known the warrior, but it was clear that she had good skills and had planned this thoroughly. This was a perfect occasion: being young could be an advantage, but the lack of past knowledge was something that had always brought her concern. Unfortunately, she wasn't one of those kits with the luck of being told old clan's stories in the evening. No, Lilyleaf wasn't one to tell many tales.

She was fine with the plan. The apprentice nodded again, her gaze fixed with interest on Sedgestorm. Slatestripe will be pleased to know what I learnt. She reminded herself to talk with him later, inform him about her morning and why she wasn't doing their daily training.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]
Old February 13th, 2023, 03:21 PM

Sedgestorm relaxed and was rather happy Mintpaw didn't seem to mind the odd structure of the lesson. It was a lot easier for him to remember the most recent events and go back than try to remember when he first came to RiverClan forward.
The muscular, dappled tom to a moment to catch his breath before starting.

"The leader before Pikestar had been Skystar. His leadership lasted 3 Gatherings. In his time as leader, his only Medicine Cat had been Snakeheart, who later had taken on an apprentice named Reedpaw. The only deputy that served under him was Snowleap, who had been completely re-named to the leader we now know as Pikestar upon receiving his 9 lives.
Like our current leader, Skystar has been given a new name upon becoming leader, and had been Sparrowskip before this. And before his time as deputy, had spent many moons as RiverClan's Medicine Cat, but was a warrior and a Shield when he was appointed deputy.
Skystar became leader after the leader before him, Kestrelstar had disappeared, only later did his body wash up on Lionsbeach, and was believed to have lost several lives to drowning. His body has since been laid to rest in the Sleepy Thicket."

He was definitely doing to need to change that up whenever there were kits, but with Mintpaw, he figured she'd be alright with hearing the details.
The more he racked his head for information about Skystar's leadership, the more he realized how chaotic those few moons had been. Sheesh, nothing could ever be simple, could it?
He almost felt the urge to chuckle at the thought, but refrained. But if the two Clans he'd lived life in had one thing in common, that there was always chaos and drama.
He put himself back in a head space to continue the lesson.

"Despite the brevity of his leadership, RiverClan was not without its troubles or completely untouched by the drama of the other Clans.
During Skystar's first Gathering as leader, neither ShadowClan or ThunderClan had arrived, which was later revealed by a group of ThunderClan apprentices who had sneaked out of their camp to bring the situation to the other's attention.
As we were told, Dawnstar had been invited onto ThunderClan territory by a ThunderClan warrior, and she and a group of warriors entered the camp and declared herself leader after the Clan had gone many moons without a leader, and many more without stability even with leaders around."

He worded each statement carefully, trying not to let anything he said sway one way or another.
"Although the leaders listened to the ThunderClan apprentices, there was obvious exasperation with the group for walking into the Gathering and hopping onto the Seastones without requesting permission and then speaking over both Skystar and Twilightstar..... they only just had a chance to speak of their situation when Dawnstar herself made her way to the Gathering as well. I can only guess she must have noticed the group leaving camp and decided to follow them, though that is unclear to be the case.
As for Dawnstar, I'm not sure what she'd said, but it had been rather brief, because she left before the Gathering was dismissed.

Eventually, Skystar and Twilightstar managed to get their reports in, but the normalcy was shorted lived as a fight broke out.
It's uncertain why the fight happened or who started it, but once it ended, the rest of the few attending ThunderClan cats declared a warrior of their own a traitor and promised he'd be held prisoner, suggesting they might have been the one causing a stir. I don't believe we ever heard about what was done with the cat once they went home.
The Gathering was dismissed once things were settled and thankfully nothing more happened before RiverClan could come home."

That..... could not be said about after they came home. He struggled to remember exactly how long after the Gathering it had been, but drew a blank. Instead of focusing on that, he dove back into what he was saying once he'd taken an adequate breather.

"In between Clan meetings, ThunderClan had either pulled free from Dawnstar or the leader grew tired of them," He felt it was the latter, as Dawnstar was fickle in all matters...... not that he'd voice as much at that moment.
"And yet, they were still without a leader. Despite this, they organized an attack against RiverClan, with the intention to take Firfly Cove back.
Firefly Cove was originally a gift from RiverClan many seasons, before I'd joined the Clan; a gift that from my understanding, had no strings attached at the time of gifting it. ThunderClan had then used the gifted territory as a place to bury their dead. During Kestrelstar's reign, he'd taken the land back as RiverClan territory."

He tried to skirt around that as best he could, as he planned to go into more details when he spoke about Kestrelstar.

"ThunderClan launched the attack on a border patrol, either one of the patrol members or another cat had returned to camp to call for reinforcements. Despite the Clan's best effort, after a harrowing battle, with the lives of many apprentices and one kit starting to add up, a retreat was called and ThunderClan reclaimed the territory.
During the retreat, however, an unconscious ThunderClan apprentices was mistaken to be RiverClan and brought for healing. Snakeheart determined the apprentice was not one of them and eventually..... Skystar made the decision to hold her prisoner, heal and feed her and to use her as some sort of bargaining tool.
The Clan was split on this decision, but I don't believe anyone really argued with the choice. She was kept in the Medicine Den for many moons before eventually escaping. Presumably, on her own.
However, for the rest of Skystar's leadership, she remained in RiverClan custody."

Stars, he hated talking about this specifically. It had reminded him too much of what he'd been running from, from his old Clan.
And there'd been serious moments where he wondered if he'd left one ruthless, bloodthirsty Clan and traded it for another battle hungry Clan. He was more comfortable now with Pikestar as leader, and grateful he'd stuck around, but.... for awhile, the thought was there.
Thankfully, with Snowstar, they seemed to be past it all and heading to clearer waters.

"His second Gathering as leader started entirely uneventful until Cindersky tried sitting among the other leaders, as a representative of ThunderClan and after a unanimous choice from the other leaders,, Cindersky had agreed to have their Medicine Cat, Sundust, handle announcements that Gathering.
Just before any Clans left, once announcements were made Twilightstar invited the Clan leaders for a private Gathering on WindClan territory, for only the leaders and a select few individuals to attend.
Although Skystar did attend, he did not announce who he would be taking or when it would be. And for now, this piece of history is unknown and unexplored to those who were not present."

Sedgestorm just wished he at least had a name to go off of to try to ask about the event. It was a part of their history he'd be leaving undiscussed and it gnawed at him.
Technically, it wouldn't be a stretch to assume his deputy had gone with him? Perhaps he'd ask Pikestar of he knew anything about it before the next lessons, but how he might approach the topic..... he wasn't sure. He was already planning to talk to him, so maybe he could get two frogs with one pounce and bring it up then as well.[B]

"At Skystar's 3rd Gathering as leader, ThunderClan finally had named a leader, but Cinderstar admitted she'd been chosen before the last Gathering, and had simply not received her name or lives. WindClan and ShadowClan especially had taken offense to Cinderstar's original attempts to sit at the Seastones.
Aside from a change in leadership, the announcements at this Gathering were uneventful. The Gathering itself, was not, as one of the apprentices let it slip about RiverClan's prisoner from the Firefly Cove, which had lead to a rather large argument and disruption among the crowd. It did not escalate among the crowd, but it was clear Cinderstar was not pleased.
With her demand to return the apprentice, the Gathering was dismissed and and at least the two in conflict stayed to discuss the terms of the apprentice's release.
I am unaware what was asked for in return, but considering she remained prisoner for moons after, I believe it can be assumed Cinderstar had declined any debate."

He believed the private Gathering took place after this, but he didn't know for sure and honestly I'm running out of comment, I've been typing for 3 hours, aaaaaa.

"After everything that happened, with the loss of Firefly Cove likely in Skystar's mind, he announced that he and a group of volunteers would be traveling outside Clan boundaries for territory to replace the land lost, with the idea it'd be.... far easier to protect, with it being unknown to the other Clans and most likely unfindable without being directly lead to it.
There was brief talk of plans to use the territory as a base, should RiverClan find itself driven from their home."

Like WindClan had done to ShadowClan. It was so long ago, but sometimes the memories returned like a flea in one's pelt. At the time, he'd thought it a good idea. Considering the results, however..... perhaps not in hindsight.
He desperately hoped there was never a repeat of what had happened. No Clan deserved what had happened, and not all that had happened after being driven from their own territory. But he could cover that later.... maybe. That was if he could avoid getting emotional about it.

"As pure as his intentions might have been, I was all for naught, as reportedly things fell apart on their journey. The group had turned back to return home, but they returned without Skystar, who had appearantly left to return home first and it is believed on his way home was where he lost the last of his lives.
His body was found, with the scent of a hound-beast clinging to it and wounds no cat could have inflicted. After the mourning process, what was left of him was buried in the Sleepy Thicket.
Soon after, Snowleap took the name of Pikestar."

No thoughts, head empty. Got no comment lol

[ @Wingnettle ]

Old February 23rd, 2023, 11:03 AM
a winter in my heart

Mintpaw (she/her)
Riverclan
White and gray siamese with blue eyes

Wow. Mintpaw already guessed that there was much to tell, but she would have never imaged that so many things had happened in so few time.
There was a lot about Thunderclan in Riverclan's history, apparently, but what had shocked her most was the way her own clan had treated a young apprentice after a fight over territory.
Skystar sounds like a ruthless cat... I'm glad there's Pikestar now. He's a great leader, and his kindness is incredible.

The white siamese dipped her head as the tom finished talking, guessing that now he was very thirsty and tired as well. "Thank you... for these stories. It was really interesting." She thanked him with a soft voice. Now she needed some time alone, to process all of these events and ponder on some of them.

She dismissed herself after Sedgestorm's acknowledgment, and then headed to the shore or the shallow stream at the edge of the camp. Water would help her think.

[ @Abyssopelagic thanks a lot for this resume!! It was really interesting and I appreciated the effort ahah /gen ]
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:11 AM
Ḿ̸̘O̸̘̔̀́͝R̶̝ ̩̙͛͛͌̕B̶̗͚̯́

Bump Policy: during a really big ceremony
My Mood: Dark

Applekit felt the rasp of the air lick their face as they lied down confused where am I, What is this place? They wondered as they stare bleakly at the Cobwebs, Leaves, dirt and other things decorated this strange place. They look over at the other kits playing in the den and stood up. It turns out that there where lying on a pile of leaves So that was what felt so comforting They thought.