Last post by MangofDoom
Today 03:51 PM

Old November 8th, 2016, 06:51 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
The little kit chuckled a little before she let out a sigh. "Yeah we both haven't started our training just yet.", Timberkit purred as she smiled. "Maybe when we are some what trained maybe we can fight each other.", The young she-cat said smiling at the tom. Then hearing random words come from his mouth she looked at him confused. "Yeah it was but everyone is weird right?", She laughed with him.
"Yup, to be resumed," the the tom laughed as she stated that they'd fight when they had any sort of training on the matter. "And I'll hold you to it," he laughed. After he stated that everything looked the same and the claimed that it was random, he watched Timberkit to see if she had a judgmental look on her face. At first she showed him confusion and he started to get worried that she thought he was strange and wouldn't want to spend time with him anymore - but then she laughed and said that everyone was weird. Orchidkit relaxed and laughed it off. "True, but you seem to enjoy the territory, do you think that it looks kinda... boring?" With lack for better words.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 8th, 2016, 09:23 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
She met his gaze. His seemed calm and confident. Her own eyes were glinting with a mixture of all the emotions running through her head. Apurva sat down, wrapping her tail neatly over her paws. She wasn't trying or anything, it was just the way she naturally did it. "Oh...." She was slightly disappointed at this. She liked to try not to stand out, though she knew that was impossible. He eyes brightened. She didn't like to share her feelings with others, especially not cats she'd met only a few moments ago.
She dipped her head slightly, showing that she was no danger. "I'm Apurva." She said quietly. "And your name?" She tilted her head quizzically. He was quite a handsome cat, not like all those ragged rogues or fat kittypets. He smelled also of other cats, which made her nervous. Too many cats at once bothered her. She was trying to decide whether or not he was a loner or a kittypet. Rogue was out.
Maybe he travels like me.... she wondered. She travelled, never settling down in one place, but maybe because she'd never found the right place. She noticed that his voice had changed. It was now a purr, though she wasn't sure what that note in it was. And the way he kept trying to compliment her, she hope he'd stop that. It bothered her. She didn't really see why other cats found it a good idea. She would've asked him if he lived here, but that might be too personal. She shifted her weight from paw to paw. "So... are you a loner or a kittypet?" She asked at last, though she instantly regretted it. Of course he's a loner! What would a kittypet be doing out here....? she let out an uamused purr, imagining if she were still a kittypet, though she'd never eaten the food the twolegs gave her, and she always caught her own food. She suddenly realized that he looked a little depressed. For a moment, she thought it was just part of the way he looked, but she knew what a depressed cat looked like.
Apurva stood up and padded over. She stood by his shoulder. "Are you alright?" She asked. She hated seeing cats upset or hurt in any way, and she wanted to see if she could help him.
Timberpaw's smile returned. "It's nice to meet you Apurva. My name is Timberpaw...you are a loner, I take it?" He mewed politely, dropping the flirtatious act altogether. It wasn't like he was even that good at it...perhaps it would be better to drop it, although he still wasn't quite ready to tell her much about his personal problems. It wasn't like they would be instant friends- the only cat that Timberpaw did really know was his sister Jaypaw, although it had been a while since he had last seen her. Perhaps I should go and find her, he thought, although he dropped it when he looked back at Apurva. He examined the black and red she cat again...again, wondering what would be the right thing to do. It was bothering him, the fact that he couldn't figure out what the right thing to do was. "Oh! Uh, neither...I'm actually a Clan cat, um...this is ThunderClan territory, so I'm a ThunderClan cat to be exact..." He mewed, his voice trailing off a little uncertainly. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her. She was graceful, and didn't really move like a rogue or a loner, but there was no way that a kittypet would be out here. Maybe she was a Clan cat? From another Clan? But she didn't smell like one...before he had believed her to be a loner, and that thought still stuck with him, although he was beginning to second guess it. He just didn't see how a loner could move with such ease, like they were...dancing on air, Timberpaw thought a little nervously. He wasn't used to she cats sticking around for very long after he had flirted with them, generally they ran off or got mad at him. But perhaps she didn't quite understand, which must be a good thing...at least she wasn't running away. His thoughts came back to the present with a snap as Apurva asked him if he was alright. "Yes, yeah, I'm...fine," He mewed, looking at her a little uneasily. Why is she standing so close...why'd she come over here...oh great, I don't know what to do now...this doesn't happen to me very often, um...He thought, his mind racing to think of something, anything to do to distract himself from her presence. He looked up at the sky and around at the surrounding trees, but nothing was coming to him. He glanced back at Apurva with an uneasy chuckle. "Uh, so, tell me something...about...yourself," He mewed, not quite sure if that was the best way to continue the conversation. Generally after he learned another cat's name, he didn't see them again for a while...either they were she cats who ran off, or toms who had elsewhere to be and other things to do. But if she was a loner, that would explain why she wasn't running off...she probably didn't know quite what to do. At least she wasn't touching him, he got increasingly nervous with physical contact...although he had never understood quite why.
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:01 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw's smile returned. "It's nice to meet you Apurva. My name is Timberpaw...you are a loner, I take it?" He mewed politely, dropping the flirtatious act altogether. It wasn't like he was even that good at it...perhaps it would be better to drop it, although he still wasn't quite ready to tell her much about his personal problems. It wasn't like they would be instant friends- the only cat that Timberpaw did really know was his sister Jaypaw, although it had been a while since he had last seen her. Perhaps I should go and find her, he thought, although he dropped it when he looked back at Apurva. He examined the black and red she cat again...again, wondering what would be the right thing to do. It was bothering him, the fact that he couldn't figure out what the right thing to do was. "Oh! Uh, neither...I'm actually a Clan cat, um...this is ThunderClan territory, so I'm a ThunderClan cat to be exact..." He mewed, his voice trailing off a little uncertainly. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her. She was graceful, and didn't really move like a rogue or a loner, but there was no way that a kittypet would be out here. Maybe she was a Clan cat? From another Clan? But she didn't smell like one...before he had believed her to be a loner, and that thought still stuck with him, although he was beginning to second guess it. He just didn't see how a loner could move with such ease, like they were...dancing on air, Timberpaw thought a little nervously. He wasn't used to she cats sticking around for very long after he had flirted with them, generally they ran off or got mad at him. But perhaps she didn't quite understand, which must be a good thing...at least she wasn't running away. His thoughts came back to the present with a snap as Apurva asked him if he was alright. "Yes, yeah, I'm...fine," He mewed, looking at her a little uneasily. Why is she standing so close...why'd she come over here...oh great, I don't know what to do now...this doesn't happen to me very often, um...He thought, his mind racing to think of something, anything to do to distract himself from her presence. He looked up at the sky and around at the surrounding trees, but nothing was coming to him. He glanced back at Apurva with an uneasy chuckle. "Uh, so, tell me something...about...yourself," He mewed, not quite sure if that was the best way to continue the conversation. Generally after he learned another cat's name, he didn't see them again for a while...either they were she cats who ran off, or toms who had elsewhere to be and other things to do. But if she was a loner, that would explain why she wasn't running off...she probably didn't know quite what to do. At least she wasn't touching him, he got increasingly nervous with physical contact...although he had never understood quite why.
She took several steps back before settling down. He had dropped whatever it was he was doing before, for which Apurva was grateful. It'd bothered her slightly, making her fell like there were ants in her pelt. "It's nice to meet you." She meowed. "And, I guess you could call me a loner. I'm not really any of those. I'm halfway between a loner and a rogue." She purposefully left out that she'd once been a kittypet. But the life of a kittypet was boring. There was no fun. No adventure. Nothing to do all day, so of course, she'd left. Now, she travelled, searching for a place she'd fit in, belong. She'd never really felt that she'd belonged anywhere. No one wanted her when she was a kit, and very few didn't attack her on the spot now. She'd even tried searching for her brother, but he'd attacked her, saying she'd only slow him down. She didn't care what happened to him anymore, which was very uncharacteristic of Apurva, since she cared for anyone who needed it. "A Clan?" A look of nervousness crossed her face, and for a moment, sorrow filled her gaze. Her fur bristled nervously and she took a step back. "Is a Clan like that rogue group?" She asked, her gaze flitting around as if she expected evil cats to burst out of nowhere and attack. "Okay." She said, though she wasn't sure she believed him. He seemed very nervous, even more nervous than herself. She wasn't sure how to answer his next question, though it seemed simple enough. It's always the seemingly simple ones that are the most difficult. she thought, flicking her tail, amused by that thought, though she was also very troubled by this, and it was several moments longer before she finally answered Timberpaw's question. "Well...I like adventure." She said, thinking of the many adventures she'd had since leaving TwolegPlace four moons earlier. "Now you tell me a bit about yourself." She tried to sound friendly, but it came out as a unsure murmur, hardly audible. Apurva looked away from Timberpaw, closing her eyes. It felt good to talk to someone who didn't take one look at her and react with either running or fighting. Sure, she was larger than most cats her age, but it was just because of what kind of cat she was. Being bigger didn't automatically make her a threat or a bad cat. Sometimes, cats just needed to learn to trust. It was definitely the hardest thing to learn, but it was possible.
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:12 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
"Yup, to be resumed," the the tom laughed as she stated that they'd fight when they had any sort of training on the matter. "And I'll hold you to it," he laughed. After he stated that everything looked the same and the claimed that it was random, he watched Timberkit to see if she had a judgmental look on her face. At first she showed him confusion and he started to get worried that she thought he was strange and wouldn't want to spend time with him anymore - but then she laughed and said that everyone was weird. Orchidkit relaxed and laughed it off. "True, but you seem to enjoy the territory, do you think that it looks kinda... boring?" With lack for better words.
"I'll beat your flee bitten pelt any day.", the kit said as she smiled. SHe was having a lot of fun messing around with Orchidkit. Then when he asked her a question she thought about it for awhile. "Well it would be a lot more fun if we could explore a lot more but I don't think we are allowed anywhere outside of the thunderclan territory...", The kit answered as she looked the tom in the eyes.
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:14 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Avorton gave an inward sigh of relief when the older cat didn't question him about anything too personal. Nightbreeze... what a strange name, he thought, not knowing what kind of name it was. He furrowed his brows when she stated that his name was weird. No it's not! He silently snapped back. But the young tom wasn't looking for a fight, and rather the opposite. When she asked if he was a loner the kit went silent for a moment. Loner...? He realized that that would be a much better story than the true one. "Mhm, yup," he gave an abrupt nod. Avorton then stopped and looked back up at the night colored molly. "Y-You're not going to chase me out, are you?" The worried look in his gaze was genuine.
Nightbreeze continued to offer her usual kind, mother like c=smile to the kit. If he was here as a loner then ither he had run away from home, gotten lost, or had been left here because the mother couldn't care for him. The latter of the options was the one she had run across the most, but both had been encountered. "Alright then Avorton, I won't chase you out, I promise." She said softly. "You're much too young to stay out here by yourself. But tell me, why are you here?"
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:44 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
She took several steps back before settling down. He had dropped whatever it was he was doing before, for which Apurva was grateful. It'd bothered her slightly, making her fell like there were ants in her pelt. "It's nice to meet you." She meowed. "And, I guess you could call me a loner. I'm not really any of those. I'm halfway between a loner and a rogue." She purposefully left out that she'd once been a kittypet. But the life of a kittypet was boring. There was no fun. No adventure. Nothing to do all day, so of course, she'd left. Now, she travelled, searching for a place she'd fit in, belong. She'd never really felt that she'd belonged anywhere. No one wanted her when she was a kit, and very few didn't attack her on the spot now. She'd even tried searching for her brother, but he'd attacked her, saying she'd only slow him down. She didn't care what happened to him anymore, which was very uncharacteristic of Apurva, since she cared for anyone who needed it. "A Clan?" A look of nervousness crossed her face, and for a moment, sorrow filled her gaze. Her fur bristled nervously and she took a step back. "Is a Clan like that rogue group?" She asked, her gaze flitting around as if she expected evil cats to burst out of nowhere and attack. "Okay." She said, though she wasn't sure she believed him. He seemed very nervous, even more nervous than herself. She wasn't sure how to answer his next question, though it seemed simple enough. It's always the seemingly simple ones that are the most difficult. she thought, flicking her tail, amused by that thought, though she was also very troubled by this, and it was several moments longer before she finally answered Timberpaw's question. "Well...I like adventure." She said, thinking of the many adventures she'd had since leaving TwolegPlace four moons earlier. "Now you tell me a bit about yourself." She tried to sound friendly, but it came out as a unsure murmur, hardly audible. Apurva looked away from Timberpaw, closing her eyes. It felt good to talk to someone who didn't take one look at her and react with either running or fighting. Sure, she was larger than most cats her age, but it was just because of what kind of cat she was. Being bigger didn't automatically make her a threat or a bad cat. Sometimes, cats just needed to learn to trust. It was definitely the hardest thing to learn, but it was possible.
Timberpaw gave a small, uneasy smile, and nodded slowly. "Oh...I see. And you like living on your own?" He asked. He couldn't imagine living all by himself, without the help of clanmates...although truth be told, he wouldn't have minded the bullies and more stubborn cats being removed from the Clan. They weren't exactly the most...how did he want to put this...friendly or kind cats, especially to him. He believed that they could have the ability to be more friendly, although they were very good at hiding it if they had it at all. Timberpaw yawned, stretching out as he did so and flexing his claws. He was tired...and he found that he was also very tense and a little worked up. Perhaps that was just because he had believed her to be some kind of dangerous animal. Although now he could see that that obviously wasn't true...she appeared to be a decent enough cat. He was glad he hadn't decided to chase her off...she obviously didn't have any companions, and she looked as though she wasn't exactly planning an attack...on him, or on the Clan. Therefore, he concluded that she must not be a threat, although he knew that probably wasn't how most cats would think. He was a little different than most cats, after all. "No. No, no, we aren't rogues...we're...well, we kind of all help each other. There's the leader, who is in charge of the whole Clan and all the cats in it...the Deputy, who helps the leader...the Medicine Cat who takes care of us when we get sick or hurt, warriors, who are cats who have completed their training and know how to hunt, fight, and all that stuff...apprentices, like me, who are currently learning how to hunt and fight so that we can protect the Clan...Queens, who stay in the Nursery and watch over their kits...and kits, who are cats under six moons waiting to be apprentices, I guess." Timberpaw knew his explanation didn't really even scratch the surface of what the Clans were...and he prepared to go on. "There's four Clans....ThunderClan, where you are now, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. And they all have a leader, deputy, medicine cat, warriors, apprentices, queens and kits." He finished, with a sigh. He wondered if Apurva would be able to understand all that he had said...he somewhat doubted it.

It was hard for any cat who hadn't been Clan-born and grown up around this kind of stuff to get a hold on, and he was ready to try and explain anything she was confused about as best he could. Who knows, maybe she'll want to join ThunderClan, he thought with a slight shrug. "Oh...me? I like hunting...and training, of course...exploring, I like exploring...talking to other cats..." He mewed, his voice trailing off as he tried to think if there was anything that he had forgotten. Probably not, honestly those were the only things that he really enjoyed doing and could honestly say that he did. Timberpaw's tail twitched as he looked over at his companion. "Adventure? Tell me about your adventures," He purred, with a note of amusement in his voice. This should be interesting, He thought excitedly. He liked hearing stories...and Apurva was bound to have a lot, being a loner...or rogue...or whatever she was, she had said she was somewhere in between.
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:50 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Lightpaw was slightly disappointed she got the question wrong, but she eagerly stuck up her nose. Comon', Lightpaw! Think! What is that smell? "Uh... I can smell some kind of creature... I-I think it has fur... is-is it small?" Being a new apprentice she had no idea what a vole was; sure, she'd seen it in the fresh-kill pile, but how was she to know it's name? "I know I've smelled this before..." Lightpaw matched her tone with Arrowheart's, and turned her eyes towards him.
"I would hope you have." He said with a slight chuckle. "That scent would be a vole. Here in our territory they are plentiful, they like living in cracks at the roots of our trees." He said matter-of-factly. "Now, try out the hunter's crouch, like this:" He said dropping down, his hind legs, bunched behind him, front paws out in front. He swept his tail low so it hovered over the ground, but didn't disturb the dry leaves.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:55 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw gave a small, uneasy smile, and nodded slowly. "Oh...I see. And you like living on your own?" He asked. He couldn't imagine living all by himself, without the help of clanmates...although truth be told, he wouldn't have minded the bullies and more stubborn cats being removed from the Clan. They weren't exactly the most...how did he want to put this...friendly or kind cats, especially to him. He believed that they could have the ability to be more friendly, although they were very good at hiding it if they had it at all. Timberpaw yawned, stretching out as he did so and flexing his claws. He was tired...and he found that he was also very tense and a little worked up. Perhaps that was just because he had believed her to be some kind of dangerous animal. Although now he could see that that obviously wasn't true...she appeared to be a decent enough cat. He was glad he hadn't decided to chase her off...she obviously didn't have any companions, and she looked as though she wasn't exactly planning an attack...on him, or on the Clan. Therefore, he concluded that she must not be a threat, although he knew that probably wasn't how most cats would think. He was a little different than most cats, after all. "No. No, no, we aren't rogues...we're...well, we kind of all help each other. There's the leader, who is in charge of the whole Clan and all the cats in it...the Deputy, who helps the leader...the Medicine Cat who takes care of us when we get sick or hurt, warriors, who are cats who have completed their training and know how to hunt, fight, and all that stuff...apprentices, like me, who are currently learning how to hunt and fight so that we can protect the Clan...Queens, who stay in the Nursery and watch over their kits...and kits, who are cats under six moons waiting to be apprentices, I guess." Timberpaw knew his explanation didn't really even scratch the surface of what the Clans were...and he prepared to go on. "There's four Clans....ThunderClan, where you are now, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan. And they all have a leader, deputy, medicine cat, warriors, apprentices, queens and kits." He finished, with a sigh. He wondered if Apurva would be able to understand all that he had said...he somewhat doubted it.

It was hard for any cat who hadn't been Clan-born and grown up around this kind of stuff to get a hold on, and he was ready to try and explain anything she was confused about as best he could. Who knows, maybe she'll want to join ThunderClan, he thought with a slight shrug. "Oh...me? I like hunting...and training, of course...exploring, I like exploring...talking to other cats..." He mewed, his voice trailing off as he tried to think if there was anything that he had forgotten. Probably not, honestly those were the only things that he really enjoyed doing and could honestly say that he did. Timberpaw's tail twitched as he looked over at his companion. "Adventure? Tell me about your adventures," He purred, with a note of amusement in his voice. This should be interesting, He thought excitedly. He liked hearing stories...and Apurva was bound to have a lot, being a loner...or rogue...or whatever she was, she had said she was somewhere in between.
Apurva tilted her head, listening intently. "Kind of.... It does tend to get lonely, but sometimes, that isn't a bad thing, to be alone." She replied, wondering where she'd be now if she'd stayed with her brother. Dead probably. she thought sarcastically. Clans seemed a far better thing than she'd been told. There was no one who cared for anyone as far as she'd previously thought, but then, she still had much to learn. Some cats weren't bad. "Clans seem far better than I'd been told." She sighed. "They sound interesting." She thought that if all cats . Were anything like Timberpaw, then Clans must be great. "So, everybody takes care of everyone?" She asked curiously, crouching down and wrapping her tail over her paws. She hadn't been able to rest in a long time, and it felt good to settle down, just talking, not having to worry about things, like being killed, starving, or fighting off some thing or other. She wondered how Clans actually worked. What kept them from just falling apart. Apurva sighed, making sure he couldn't hear it. Maybe...maybe one day I could join the Clans, if I see that they are as good as Timberpaw makes them sound. Excitement filled her, maybe at last she might've found a place she belonged. Maybe I don't have to be alone again! she could barely contain her excitement at the very thought. She'd searched so long, but she'd always been rejected. She flicked her ears in surprise. "Well, there was this one time I fell in a bog and my half brother, Blade had to drag me out." She said, remembering that time as clear as yesterday. That'd been before Blade had been mean, and then he'd lost his confidence. She wasn't even sure he was alive anymore. "It took ages. I smelled like bog for half a moon later." She laughed. "Bog water tastes horrible, but it was still water, see, there was a draught, and that was the only water we'd found." She continued, stopping to lick her chest fur, embarrassed. "I fell in it twice after that." She added quietly. "So, have you had any adventures?" She asked, curious to hear any he had. She shifted, flattening her ears as a sharp wind rustled the leaves and made the trees sway as if they might fall over at any moment. She shuddered, even though she knew they wouldn't fall. They'd stood here for more seasons than any cat could count most likely, so why would they fall now of all times.
Old November 8th, 2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
"I'll beat your flee bitten pelt any day.", the kit said as she smiled. SHe was having a lot of fun messing around with Orchidkit. Then when he asked her a question she thought about it for awhile. "Well it would be a lot more fun if we could explore a lot more but I don't think we are allowed anywhere outside of the thunderclan territory...", The kit answered as she looked the tom in the eyes.
He rolled his eyes in a mocking manner, doubting that the small cat could ever beat him in a fight. After her answer, he was quick to laugh and then reply himself. "Yeah, I know right?" He looked out in the direction of Windclan, though they weren't actually close to the border. He was tempted to ask her if she wanted to go and and maybe explore a bit of the other clan's territories. Not too far, but around the borders. Though he remembered how little fun they had at the borders the last time and didn't want to ruin this time as well. "Sometimes I wish there wasn't boundaries - but then the other clans would be trying to steal prey from us, so I guess it's for the best," he gave a disappointed shrug at this.

Old November 8th, 2016, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Nightbreeze continued to offer her usual kind, mother like smile to the kit. If he was here as a loner then either he had run away from home, gotten lost, or had been left here because the mother couldn't care for him. The latter of the options was the one she had run across the most, but both had been encountered. "Alright then Avorton, I won't chase you out, I promise." She said softly. "You're much too young to stay out here by yourself. But tell me, why are you here?"
He gave a sigh when she promised to not chase him out and let himself relax. His ears perked as she continued to ask why he was there. He wanted to answer a bit honestly yet vague at the same time. "I'm just trying to find some place... I've heard of the clans and wanted to explore," yup, leave the Syndicate out of this - she's clan and would hate you if she figured it out. He kept that thought repeating in his mind as they spoke, not wanting her to suddenly turn on him. He glanced at the ground after saying that, wondering why Nightbreeze was being so kind to him despite not knowing anything about the small kit. They were strangers, yet she was being warm towards him.