Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old February 26th, 2019, 07:02 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

[ @JustJoye ]

Eyes closing tighter as if refusing to accept the sun's wake up call, a tortoiseshell found themselves unable to return to sleep. It was too bright for them. Sure, it was only sunrise, but Mottledshade was a light sleeper and found it always difficult to fall back asleep once they wakes up, especially if it is during the say. Finally, they accepted that it was time to get up. Mottledshade lifted his head and his pale gaze scanned the den. They first noticed that Larixsplash was still sleeping, curled up next to them. Their mate had gotten a growth-spurt a few moons ago and now the nest felt a little too crowded. They loved him, but it was a bit uncomfortable trying to sleep now - though the growth-spurt had occurred before they were mates, but they were sure that this wouldn't be much of a problem if he was still as big as when he was an apprentice.

The second thing they noticed was the warrior who had been awaiting the sun's arrival. "Good morning Speartooth," the tortoiseshell offered a tired smile to the tom. The shy warrior tilted their head as they wondered what Speartooth was thinking about, but was always hesitant to actually get into conversations due to their shyness. But they were curious. And wanted an excuse to stay in their nest for just a little while longer. "Is something wrong? ... It seems like you are waiting for something? Are you expecting anything?"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old March 1st, 2019, 06:18 PM

My Mood: Dark

@Hexict
Speartooth's ears twitched at the mention of his name, though his face stayed trained on the space before him, unwavering. He took a deep breath. This allowed him time to mentally gear up for conversation as well as identify who it was who had spoken to him. it was Mottledshade-- he could tell by their inflection-- but was not well acquainted with them. His answer was delayed. "Not particularly," he mewed calmly, his voice with a slightly questioning tone, "does it look that way? I always seem to look as though I've had a crisis." Not even Speartooth could tell if that was a joke or not. He didn't feel very jokey, hadn't for a long while, but it wasn't unlike him to loose control over his speech. Or his expression, for that matter. Mottledshade hadn't been wrong in their assessment of his apparent mood. The warrior's mouth had fallen into it's slightly natural frown and his tail was wrapped around his paws. Not exactly an inviting look, but, as Speartooth relfected a few moments later, thankfully one that piqued his Clanmate's interest. He didn't want to be alone-- not today.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; March 1st, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 9th, 2019, 05:56 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

--

The light grey tom quietly padded into the warrior's den, hoping not to get attention by anyone. Minnowfluff was his name, you could usually catch him under a shady tree in the clearing, or somewhere he was alone. Going over to the moss nest, he layed down. Resting his head on his paws, his blue orbs were filled with slight anxiety.
@~Silverkit loves~

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; March 9th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old March 9th, 2019, 06:39 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

--

The light grey tom quietly padded into the warrior's den, hoping not to get attention by anyone. Minnowfluff was his name, you could usually catch him under a shady tree in the clearing, or somewhere he was alone. Going over to the moss nest, he layed down. Resting his head on his paws, his blue orbs were filled with slight anxiety.
@~Silverkit loves~
( Oh, I thought we were role-playing Pricklefall and Moonflower?)

Smallbreeze woke up tiredly. She felt a bit lonely so she decided to wake up someone. She saw a Tom, so she poked him with her paw. "Hello? Are you awake?" She asked.
Old March 9th, 2019, 06:52 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit loves~ View Post
( Oh, I thought we were role-playing Pricklefall and Moonflower?)

Smallbreeze woke up tiredly. She felt a bit lonely so she decided to wake up someone. She saw a Tom, so she poked him with her paw. "Hello? Are you awake?" She asked.
(( xc sorry! I guess I had Minnowfluff on my mind and though we were roleplaying him ans smallbreeze, I'll go post a starter for Pricklefall and Moonflower ))

Minnowfluff looked up at the molly with a small nod, glancing away. The tom felt a bit nervous. "Y..yeah.." He mumbled.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 31st, 2019, 10:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

It had been a while since he'd been able to sleep in. It was getting warmer, made it harder and harder to get out of his nest. Of course, Turtlebright wasn't complaining.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 5th, 2019, 03:53 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Branch of Life

Quickfeather stirred in her bedding, she had been unable to get any good sleep since the battle between Skyclan and the dark forest cats. She kept thinking about how her own spawn had betrayed her and her clanmates; though, she wondered how much of a daughter she could consider Dawnpaw, since she couldn't really consider herself a mother to the apprentice. She felt a stab of guilt that made her shoot up in her nest. "I shouldn't have such feelings for a traitor," she murmured before standing up and looking towards the glimmer of pre-dawn light that shone through the entrance. Her back arched in a long stretch and a yawn came from her muzzle before she started carefully stepping around the sleeping bodies, making her way to that dull light.

Last edited by Cave; May 5th, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old May 5th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@Branch of Life

Quickfeather stirred in her bedding, she had been unable to get any good sleep since the battle between Skyclan and the dark forest cats. She kept thinking about how her own spawn had betrayed her and her clanmates; though, she wondered how much of a daughter she could consider Dawnpaw, since she couldn't really consider herself a mother to the apprentice. She felt a stab of guilt that made her shoot up in her nest. "I shouldn't have such feelings for a traitor," she murmured before standing up and looking towards the glimmer of pre-dawn light that shone through the entrance. Her back arched in a long stretch and a yawn came from her muzzle before she started carefully stepping around the sleeping bodies, making her way to that dull light.
Redglow sat up in his nest. Somethings weren’t the same, at least since the battle. He wasn’t sure that he could trust Quickfeather or his kin. He sat frozen and noticed another cat was up aswell.. Redglow listened to the early breeze when a voice interrupted it. As a normal response Redglow merely meowed “What?” He was confused by the statement. Was it love? Was it sorrow? For a traitor? He couldn’t recognize the voice but knew it had to be in the den. He looked around him knowing that the voice was close. That’s when he knew it was the other cat that was up. He stood up and had no time to stretch. Redglow followed the cat out of the den. “Are you okay?” He meowed to the cat.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo