by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 03:20 PM
squirrelpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:20 PM

Old July 4th, 2023, 04:22 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Briarfang helped carry the large goose with Cloudjumper and after hauling to the ground sat down nodding back politely to the other warrior "Hopefully this will feed most of the clan" he said pleased smiling.

@Captain @Beetlenose @Estelle

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 4th, 2023, 05:11 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

-Minnowpaw-
6 moons - she/her
Purrks: go with the flow - inactive
@The Doctor @Captain @Estelle

Minnowpaw walked by her patrol until they made it to camp.
She sat smiled at Gingerfrost, she had never
interacted with him before, but he was the Clan deputy and Mumblepaws father, so good time to be nice.
She then turned to look back at her patrol.
“Thanks for fun first patrol!”
Minnowpaw then set off for the apprentices den, hoping to find her friends.

Last edited by Beetlenose; July 4th, 2023 at 05:14 PM.
Old July 7th, 2023, 04:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Nightspark arrived, followed by his patrol, and approached Gingerfrost, he reported "ThunderClan's border marked, they have marked pretty strongly their border, like they didn't wanted to anyone to even approach their borders."
@Estelle @Silvershadow13 @Solar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Judgement: Reversed.
Mumblepaw | They/He/It | A Dilute Calico With Green Eyes and A Scarred Tail Stub.
Master Scout & Monkeys Paw: Permanently Active | Shadow Fiend: Disabled.

✮➥ Mention(s): [ @WhiteDawn , @Silvershadow13 , @Estelle ]

Mumblepaw was second of their patrol to re-enter the Settlement. Short and Simple. He liked patrols. Although this one left his nose with a burning sensation afterward, seeing Stonepaw would only prompt questions that weren’t worth the time. However, Stonepaw was his friend. His only friend, in this Settlement at least. “Papa!” He said quite cheerfully towards the ginger tabby upon spotting him. Rushing to his father’s side in a few quick pawsteps as they listened to patrol leaders report. “Oh yeah! I don’t know what that Commander is up too but it’s extremely fishy. The scent was extremely strong, stronger than normal scent markers I would say so myself, uh…I would report that to Beansprout when you see him next. It smells of trouble and secrecy, I don’t trust that Commander of the Storms and Skies. They seem on the defensive as if something bad happened, they don’t want us near and I think they want us to get the message loud and clear,” He mewed, sounding quite serious yet chipper. If that Settlement was planning something, Mumblepaw wanted to be the one to smell it out from fox-lengths away of course. One couldn’t call themself a future Second-In-Command without being able to see danger coming at fast as the river moved!

The first patrol to arrive this fine day, and Gingerfrost was in an oddly decent mood, was Nightspark, Mumblepaw and whoever the third member was again. He turned towards them with light steps and a neutral expression, giving Mumblepaw a special nod as he called out to him, then silently listening to the report as his face turned from nothing to a light scrunch of his muzzle.
"That sounds like ThunderClan alright."
Gingerfrost hadn't missed Bumblestar's quick announcement at the last meeting; this behaviour was to be expected and watched as well.
"I take you marked the border thoroughly? We'll have to keep an eye on this."
He heaved a small sigh, tired of these leaders vying to have their clan be the strongest and greatest or whatever it was they were out for. He much preferred it when they didn't have to watch their borders every second of the day, but alas, so was life. As long as they stayed on their side of the border he wouldn't complain... As much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
@Courage @*Galaxy_Cats* @Estelle

*Bluefang came back with his patrolmates and reported nothing bad*

Gingerfrost nodded and dismissed Bluefang with a flick of his tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain View Post
CLOUDJUMPER (he/him)

⋙ Trudging through the RiverClan camp’s entrance, hopefully with Briarfang behind him and Minnowpaw in front, the big muscular white-and-black tomcat hauled the large dead goose over to where Gingerfrost was with a tired huff leaving him as the bird fell to the dirt with a thump. “Patrol has been completed.” Cloudjumper said bluntly, peering at the deputy, “This ugly beast was stomping around in the thicket, so Briarfang and I took care of it and brought dinner home. But don’t worry, all three of us made sure the whole area was well marked and stunk of RiverClan before heading on back here. There is nothing else notable to report.” With that said, the curly-furred warrior gave another grateful nod to his patrolmates and then another to the deputy before grabbing the goose with his teeth and dragging the catch off to the prey pile. He had no desire for idle chit-chat and desired to be alone.

[ @Beetlenose | @The Doctor | @Estelle ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Briarfang helped carry the large goose with Cloudjumper and after hauling to the ground sat down nodding back politely to the other warrior "Hopefully this will feed most of the clan" he said pleased smiling.

@Captain @Beetlenose @Estelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post

-Minnowpaw-
6 moons - she/her
Purrks: go with the flow - inactive
@The Doctor @Captain @Estelle

Minnowpaw walked by her patrol until they made it to camp.
She sat smiled at Gingerfrost, she had never
interacted with him before, but he was the Clan deputy and Mumblepaws father, so good time to be nice.
She then turned to look back at her patrol.
“Thanks for fun first patrol!”
Minnowpaw then set off for the apprentices den, hoping to find her friends.

It was rather peculiar to see one of the non-hunting patrols haul back one large goose (albeit not bad, considering the preypile was empty), and Gingerfrost's whisker gave a single light twitch in curiosity. He listened to Cloudjumper's explanation, slowly nodding along as his eyes fell on the large bird.
"Thank you three."
He mew with a last nod, indicating they could go should they so wish. The clan will certainly benefit from the big bird. Luckily no one appeared to have gotten hurt during the fiasco, and nothing else notable happened.

Old July 7th, 2023, 04:07 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang nodded and headed off*

@Estelle(just to let you know)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old July 7th, 2023, 05:17 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Briarfang nodded and left.

@Estelle

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 8th, 2023, 06:49 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week / 3 days (time-sensitive)
My Mood: Angelic

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

With a serious expression, Firelight headed straight for Gingerfrost. “Falconpaw disappeared—she left before Dapplewing and I split up, I assume to go hunting. I followed her scent trail, but it ended at a wet patch of ground, and I couldn’t pick it up again. She never came back to meet us.”

If she looked guilty, Gingerfrost might take that as evidence of her guilt. If she didn’t, she might look uncaring. Firelight tried to be right in the middle, to look like a good warrior caught in an unfortunate situation. That was the truth to her—cats on hunting patrols weren't meant to be right next to each other anyway, and Falconpaw could've easily disappeared any time during the patrol. It was simply a misfortune that could turn tragic if the apprentice never showed up again.

@Estelle @Omari
Old July 9th, 2023, 10:00 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @Estelle |
——————
Running in at last minute, she let out a sigh as she sat in front of GingerFrost with the tiniest of minnows in her jaws… “The creek dried up quite some bit,” she said suddenly, letting out yet another sigh. It seemed she was upset with her lack of luck today… “It was very muddy too, and now my paws are stiff like stones… and dirty…” lifting one of her paws, PebbleSplash slams it against the ground and crumbles of dirt came flying off. “Redsea wasn’t as active as I would’ve liked, not really participating at all…” she says. “SpringPaw, she has potential. She was present and actively engaged… However, She does need an extra hunting lesson or two, I suggest sending her on more hunting patrols so she could learn better.” And with that, she waits till she is given further instructions.
——————
Old July 10th, 2023, 04:17 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beepaw returned to camp after dropping off her prey at the prey pile. She figured she should wait for Graytail to report the patrol once he got back.

Old July 13th, 2023, 05:32 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamheart View Post
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Firelight*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧ ̍̊

With a serious expression, Firelight headed straight for Gingerfrost. “Falconpaw disappeared—she left before Dapplewing and I split up, I assume to go hunting. I followed her scent trail, but it ended at a wet patch of ground, and I couldn’t pick it up again. She never came back to meet us.”

If she looked guilty, Gingerfrost might take that as evidence of her guilt. If she didn’t, she might look uncaring. Firelight tried to be right in the middle, to look like a good warrior caught in an unfortunate situation. That was the truth to her—cats on hunting patrols weren't meant to be right next to each other anyway, and Falconpaw could've easily disappeared any time during the patrol. It was simply a misfortune that could turn tragic if the apprentice never showed up again.

@Estelle @Omari

...He wasn't going to blame her. While he'd expected better of Falconpaw, and expected the warriors to keep a better eye on her, these things happened before. Firelight was taking responsibility, and that's what mattered - she wasn't shrugging it off like it's nothing and actually looked for the apprentice, likely the reason why they were cutting it close. He let out a sigh and slightly shook his head however, tired of these apprentices disappearing.
"Go look for her again in the morning, that's all I ask. I'll accompany you if you'd like. Did the patrol go well otherwise?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura.Fawn View Post

——————

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| @Estelle |
——————
Running in at last minute, she let out a sigh as she sat in front of GingerFrost with the tiniest of minnows in her jaws… “The creek dried up quite some bit,” she said suddenly, letting out yet another sigh. It seemed she was upset with her lack of luck today… “It was very muddy too, and now my paws are stiff like stones… and dirty…” lifting one of her paws, PebbleSplash slams it against the ground and crumbles of dirt came flying off. “Redsea wasn’t as active as I would’ve liked, not really participating at all…” she says. “SpringPaw, she has potential. She was present and actively engaged… However, She does need an extra hunting lesson or two, I suggest sending her on more hunting patrols so she could learn better.” And with that, she waits till she is given further instructions.
——————

Well that's concerning news on top of concerning news. The pond drying up? Gingerfrost frowned at that. He'd have to report this to Beanstar, not that they could do anything about it, just to be aware. Judging by what they brought back it seemed they could at least hunt there, still, the increase of mud made it more dangerous for apprentices and it was overall just inconvenient.
"I'll keep that in mind."
He mew to the matter of Springpaw, noting to put them another hunting patrol sometime.
"You can go, drop your prey off on the preypile."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Beepaw returned to camp after dropping off her prey at the prey pile. She figured she should wait for Graytail to report the patrol once he got back.

So Beepaw returned, but there was no sight of Graytail. Where was the warrior?
"Beepaw, where's Graytail? Did she send you to report the patrol?"
He questioned with a twitch of his whiskers. He wasn't against apprentices reporting patrols if the warriors actually participated, though having them near nonetheless wasn't bad either.

[ @RandomAckermann ]

Last edited by Estelle; July 13th, 2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old July 15th, 2023, 06:36 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

"I left her at Lionsbeach when I went to drop off the prey I caught. I thought she would be behind me. She'll probably be here soon" Beepaw mewed