Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old April 24th, 2020, 08:12 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Silvershade sat up, shaking the sand from their fur. "Weelllll that's why we're training. To increase your brain power!" They hopped back up to their paws-- stretching their limbs for a moment.

"Howeevverrr. I think we're good for this session. I don't want to tire you out too much so, let's head back to camp. Alright?" The warrior smiled brightly.
Darkpaw smiled back, a bit tiredly. "Alright," she mewed.

However, as they turned to head away from the island, her mentor in front of her, Darkpaw instead dropped into a crouch behind them; then she sprang forward, diving towards Silvershade from behind to take them off guard.
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:43 PM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Loon +
Rainsplash smiled. "Your second try was awesome for one of your first times" He purred. "I'll just point out a few things. ""First, you need to think about the move, but not so much that you don't actually attack the enemy. An example of this is picturing the move in your head quickly, then just doing it."He tapped his head. "Second, you have to make sure over-confidence doesn't get to your head. An example would be seeing a small enemy force while you were in a large force. Even if they appear small and easy, they might be concealing something. Though, in your case, you believed the move was easy. Barely anything is easy until you practice."He meowed, tapping her shoulder with a paw. "Now, I want you to try one more time."

Loonpaw's ears pricked with curiousity and understanding, doing her best to absorb his words.

"Wow, I guess I never even considered that..." Loonpaw mumbled, more to herself, surprised at Rainsplash's wise words. Even small enemies could be dangerous, eh? That was certainly something Loonpaw wouldn't forget quickly. "Ok, I'll try again."
She backed up, preparing to re-attempt, this time considering her move and planning where she was going to land before dropping into her crouch. She quickly performed the move, dashing, swiping, and landing with a lot more confidence and assurance of where she was placing her paws then previous attempts. Landing her leap, she opened her mouth to let out a meow of victory but paused, glancing at Rainsplash to see if she was getting ahead of herself, his warning of overconfidence in her mind.

[ @Splashy ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:33 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Loon +
Rainsplash purred. "Well done, Loonpaw. just remember to keep my words in the back of your mind" He meowed. "Now, onto the second move. This is another simple one. The Back Kick. It's a bit more difficult, but once you get it down, it's pretty simple. There are also different versions. The leap and kick, and just the kick"He got in position for the first one, then leapt forward, similarly to the second one, but instead of scratching before he landed, he landed, spun, and kicked in the air with his hind legs, presumably about the height of an adult cat's throat. "The second one is just what I did, but not leaping at the target.

Character Site is in the works.
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:22 PM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Loon +
Rainsplash purred. "Well done, Loonpaw. just remember to keep my words in the back of your mind" He meowed. "Now, onto the second move. This is another simple one. The Back Kick. It's a bit more difficult, but once you get it down, it's pretty simple. There are also different versions. The leap and kick, and just the kick"He got in position for the first one, then leapt forward, similarly to the second one, but instead of scratching before he landed, he landed, spun, and kicked in the air with his hind legs, presumably about the height of an adult cat's throat. "The second one is just what I did, but not leaping at the target.

Loonpaw grinned widely, unable to hide her pride from the praise from her mentor. As he performed the move, she watched him, nodding as he spoke, until he finished the move. She hesitated, remembering his comment about over-confidence and planned the move in her head before dashing forward and performing it. She stumbled a bit, getting her legs tangled as she spun, but ultimately was able to land it.

"Whew!" She gasped and let out a sigh of relief. "Well, I can practice that a few more times, but I think I can get it right!"
Loonpaw glanced at Rainsplash, her amber eyes bright with excitement.

"You're a really good mentor, Rainsplash!"

[ @Splashy ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:48 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Darkpaw smiled back, a bit tiredly. "Alright," she mewed.

However, as they turned to head away from the island, her mentor in front of her, Darkpaw instead dropped into a crouch behind them; then she sprang forward, diving towards Silvershade from behind to take them off guard.
Silvershade crashed into the ground, getting a good face full of dirt. Yummy. An grumble escaped their lips as they squirmed. It took them a moment to realize Darkpaw was sitting on their back. "I've been betrayed!" They choked out dramatically, "Darkpaw.. my apprentice, you-- " Silvershade rolled over. "Are very sneaky!" They grinned, prideful.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 27th, 2020, 08:23 AM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Silvershade crashed into the ground, getting a good face full of dirt. Yummy. An grumble escaped their lips as they squirmed. It took them a moment to realize Darkpaw was sitting on their back. "I've been betrayed!" They choked out dramatically, "Darkpaw.. my apprentice, you-- " Silvershade rolled over. "Are very sneaky!" They grinned, prideful.
Darkpaw jumped off, eyes twinkling with triumph. "Well, I do learn from the best," she purred.
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Darkpaw jumped off, eyes twinkling with triumph. "Well, I do learn from the best," she purred.
Silvershade sat back up, shaking the grass from their pelt. Eyes gleaming with amusement and pride, "Oh~? Anndd who would that be?" They raised an brow, tail gesturing for Darkpaw to start walking back to camp with them.

pronouns.cc
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:40 PM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Silvershade sat back up, shaking the grass from their pelt. Eyes gleaming with amusement and pride, "Oh~? Anndd who would that be?" They raised an brow, tail gesturing for Darkpaw to start walking back to camp with them.
"Oh, sorry, I was referring to my old mentor," the young she-cat teased, falling into step beside them.
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @Loon +
Rainsplash smiled. "I'm glad you feel that way. Now, let's head back to camp. I'll take you out to practice at another time. I suggest, after we get back to camp, you do your daily duties. Lionstar will likely be pleased to have an apprentice actually doing their duties."He chuckled, flicking the apprentice to follow him, heading over towards the stepping stones, as he knew that Loonpaw likely didn't know how to swim well yet.

Character Site is in the works.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:08 PM

Quote:
"Oh, sorry, I was referring to my old mentor," the young she-cat teased, falling into step beside them.
Silvershade let out an offended gasp. "OTTERSTONE?" They squeaked out. "No fair! Haven't I taught you something useful? Like, um. Kindnesssss? The importance of humbleness? Matureness? Sometthinnggggg…?" The warrior headed to the edge of the island-- still in shock from Darkpaw's confession.

pronouns.cc