Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old June 18th, 2018, 12:11 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
wolfdancer padded closer to her, licking a bit of dust off of the mollys head. "to stay on the positive side, i vote dawnflight, for how you just soared in the air just then." she chuckled, keeping the mood light. all apprenticed messed up, but thats what made them get better just as fast. "I think we should go to the territory and try some hunting moves, theyll get you used to aiming for a target and help you with your battle moves. ones for catching prey and anothers catching an attcker, to look at it that way." they explained. "plus, i bet youll be strong enough to catch something on your first day for the clan, too."

At the mention of trying out hunting techniques, Dawnpaw's blue gaze sparkled with excitement, her tail waving in the air behind her. "Oh, yes! Colby showed me some hunting moves while I was still in the nursery. I think I'll be good at it!" she purred, her whole body seemingly rumbling with it. She remembered her father showing her the basics to her and her littermates when they were tired of playing moss ball. Back then, she was sure there were a few mechanical things she was missing. Now with Wolfdancer teaching her, it would work out better. "I bet you're a really good hunter too!" the ragdoll she-cat mewed, smiling widely at her mentor.
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Yeah, that works. Maybe we should do training before our hunting and, or, the border patrol." He gave his brother a reaussring nudge. "Maybe we could train with the apprentices, heh?" He laughed. "Boy, wouldn't they be in shock in awe to meet our standards!" He looked out at the sharpening sunlight. "But if we're going we should head out soon. We seem to be wasting sunlight in here!"
Dustfeather nodded and the smile stayed on his face " let's get going then " he meowed now running out of the den but he also made sure to be careful . He entered the training cave in no time he looked around and memories came flooding in his mind of him being an apprentice he was pretty bad at the fighting techniques back then he looked over to the left of the cave and he saw himself crouched in front of his mentor which was an dark grey and white cat he forgot the cats name but he remembered that it was a tom as well . The apprentice version of himself leaped at his mentor but the mentor hit him with his paw gently causing his apprentice self fall on his back . The image seemed to have vanished as he looked over his shoulder at his brother " c'mon slow poke! " he called with a swish of his tail .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 18th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dustfeather nodded and the smile stayed on his face " let's get going then " he meowed now running out of the den but he also made sure to be careful . He entered the training cave in no time he looked around and memories came flooding in his mind of him being an apprentice he was pretty bad at the fighting techniques back then he looked over to the left of the cave and he saw himself crouched in front of his mentor which was an dark grey and white cat he forgot the cats name but he remembered that it was a tom as well . The apprentice version of himself leaped at his mentor but the mentor hit him with his paw gently causing his apprentice self fall on his back . The image seemed to have vanished as he looked over his shoulder at his brother " c'mon slow poke! " he called with a swish of his tail .
"Who's calling me slow?" He challenged. "You shouldn't be!" Stormglaze poured on the speed and was soon passing his brother. "C'mon Dusty! Who's the slow one now?" He laughed, barely avoiding running into a tree. He finally reached the cave, and skidded to a halt, his claws making marks of many on the floor. "What should we do first?" He asked his brother, looking among all the apprentices.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:

"Who's calling me slow?" He challenged. "You shouldn't be!" Stormglaze poured on the speed and was soon passing his brother. "C'mon Dusty! Who's the slow one now?" He laughed, barely avoiding running into a tree. He finally reached the cave, and skidded to a halt, his claws making marks of many on the floor. "What should we do first?" He asked his brother, looking among all the apprentices.
Dustfeather chuckled with a shake of his head " your never the one to like to admit to loosing huh? " he asked as he watched his brother walk in his yellow eyes glowed as he looked around as well when he thought about what to do ,then he opened his mouth " we should practice on all of the moves " he meowed as he walked forward to a spot that was uninhabited by apprentices and mentors he looked back at Stormglaze his whiskers twitching giving off a cold glow but that was mainly to show to others . " like old times huh? " he asked with a smile .

Old June 18th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Dustfeather chuckled with a shake of his head " your never the one to like to admit to loosing huh? " he asked as he watched his brother walk in his yellow eyes glowed as he looked around as well when he thought about what to do ,then he opened his mouth " we should practice on all of the moves " he meowed as he walked forward to a spot that was uninhabited by apprentices and mentors he looked back at Stormglaze his whiskers twitching giving off a cold glow but that was mainly to show to others . " like old times huh? " he asked with a smile .
"Nope I haven't." He agreed with a humble dip of his head. "Sounds perfect." He followed him, his own aura a dark-pride. "Just like old times." Storm lunged at Dust with a small yowl, just like as if he were charging into a real battle. He almost forgot to keep his claws sheathed as his paws hit Dustfeather's chest.

No star is lost at all

Old June 19th, 2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:

"Nope I haven't." He agreed with a humble dip of his head. "Sounds perfect." He followed him, his own aura a dark-pride. "Just like old times." Storm lunged at Dust with a small yowl, just like as if he were charging into a real battle. He almost forgot to keep his claws sheathed as his paws hit Dustfeather's chest.
Dustfeather smiled but grunted as he slid backwards from a direct hit from his brother he flicked his tail now ducking and twisted around now rolling onto his back and hopped up on to his paws he was standing on his brothers left side as he raised his left front paw and brought it down in a slice motion with his claws sheathed hoping to aim an attack " who ever used the belly rake in their opponent first wins , but with claws sheathed .this is training " he meowed sternly

Last edited by Leucos; June 19th, 2018 at 09:48 AM.
Old June 19th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Dustfeather smiled but grunted as he slid backwards from a direct hit from his brother he flicked his tail now ducking and twisted around now rolling onto his back and hopped up on to his paws he was standing on his brothers left side as he raised his left front paw and brought it down in a slice motion with his claws sheathed hoping to aim an attack " who ever used the belly rake in their opponent first wins , but with claws sheathed .this is training " he meowed sternly
"Ok, be prepared to lose." He told his brother, falling to the ground and rolling out of range. He darted close and back again, taunting his brother for the fun if training. Finally he ducked and rolled onto his back, sliding on the stone underneath towards his brothers stomach.

No star is lost at all

Old June 19th, 2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:

"Ok, be prepared to lose." He told his brother, falling to the ground and rolling out of range. He darted close and back again, taunting his brother for the fun if training. Finally he ducked and rolled onto his back, sliding on the stone underneath towards his brothers stomach.
The Tom kept his yellow orbs on stormglaze he snorted as he heard the sound of something sliding on stone making him grin " not that easy little brother " he meowed and rolled onto his back to the far right and got up on his paws again trying to get Stormglaze away from his belly he started circling his brother " I'm not gonna hand you the victory right away . You have to work for it " he added with a twitch of his whiskers . He smirked as he backed up to the wall of the cave now crouching he gave himself enough space so he could leap backwards and that he did feeling his hind paws touch the smooth surface he pushed himself off of it now soaring towards Stormgaze with his front paws outward and ears back . Hoping to pin him down .

Old June 19th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
The Tom kept his yellow orbs on stormglaze he snorted as he heard the sound of something sliding on stone making him grin " not that easy little brother " he meowed and rolled onto his back to the far right and got up on his paws again trying to get Stormglaze away from his belly he started circling his brother " I'm not gonna hand you the victory right away . You have to work for it " he added with a twitch of his whiskers . He smirked as he backed up to the wall of the cave now crouching he gave himself enough space so he could leap backwards and that he did feeling his hind paws touch the smooth surface he pushed himself off of it now soaring towards Stormgaze with his front paws outward and ears back . Hoping to pin him down .
Stormglaze smirked. It had only been a distraction. "I wasn't expecting you to." He cackled as he darted underneath Dustfeather's leap, heading right towards his belly.

No star is lost at all

Old June 19th, 2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:

Stormglaze smirked. It had only been a distraction. "I wasn't expecting you to." He cackled as he darted underneath Dustfeather's leap, heading right towards his belly.
His eyes widened as he realized his mistake that he had made dustfeather you Dusty old mouse brain! You Gave him an opportunity to strike when your in the air like this! Although ....eh..it wouldn't matter he sighed and landed on his paws behind stormglaze and quickly turned around now standing on his high paws and raising his two front paws giving his brother enough and the perfect time to strike . this isn't a true battle . If I fail I'll still be alive it would just feed stormys ego and make him proud of himself . Hmmm...I wonder if he knows me well enough to know I wasn't giving my all? OH! I've got the perfect Contrivance !if he is foolish enough to fall for it ,I hope.then it would be worth while .

Last edited by Leucos; June 19th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.