Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old December 19th, 2019, 08:04 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
[[ @caswshay617 ]]

Scarfang stepped onto the island. He turned to look at Littlepaw. "What do we have to work on with you? What are your strengths and weaknesses?"

(just to let you know, she is pretty skilled so far because she has trained around the camp a lot before she got a mentor)
"well i am a good hunter but my fighting skills suck, i'm more stealth than up fount fighter" littlepaw said as she stepped onto the island
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 19th, 2019, 08:09 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
(just to let you know, she is pretty skilled so far because she has trained around the camp a lot before she got a mentor)
"well i am a good hunter but my fighting skills suck, i'm more stealth than up fount fighter" littlepaw said as she stepped onto the island
"Well, I guess we need to work on up-front fighting then." He crept around her. "Attack me. And try to look somewhere but aim somewhere else. It confuses your opponent. They will defend one area while you attack another."

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 19th, 2019, 08:21 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"Well, I guess we need to work on up-front fighting then." He crept around her. "Attack me. And try to look somewhere but aim somewhere else. It confuses your opponent. They will defend one area while you attack another."

she lept at her mentor aiming for his head but then sliding under him batting her paw on his belly and sliding back out "like that" she asked
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 19th, 2019, 12:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@BILL.
Violetpaw lashed her tail. "Well maybe I could if you taught me something beside wanting me to learn by myself." The tabby puffed out getting back to her paws. "I don't expect my enemies to sit still but I do expect my mentor to teach me something." She added puffing up a bit.
What was she supposed to do now? He countered everything. Irritated she just jumped at him. Yeah she tried that already but she didn't care.
"This is a lesson. It's called critical thinking."

When she jumped at him, he was quick to spring forward, head bowed to once again headbutt her back. Thistlestep was adamant on thwarting her attacks until she tried to use her head.

"Training isn't black and white, Violetpaw. If you want to have everything handed to you on a piece of bark, you can go back to the nursery like the kit you're pretending to be. I'm sure your mother would be happy to see you again, if you could even find her." Harsh, but accurate since it seemed she wanted to whine about everything.

"I understand it's hard for you to grasp that not all training gets handed to you, but in battle you need to be prepared to analyze your opponent and determine the best way you can incapacitate them. I saw some potential when you tried to go for my side instead of just jump at me, but now you're just being lazy and careless. Do you even want to be a warrior?"

His unrelenting gaze was on her, balls of burning flames because he refused to train someone who didn't want to learn. At this point, her answer would determine if she was worth his time or not. She was already far behind in training and if she kept this up, she could join Frozenpaw in the 'apprenticed until exiled' crew.

@Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 20th, 2019, 04:21 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:

Yes! He'd gotten a blow in! Well kind of. His accomplishment was short-lived however. As his mentor jumped onto his back. Frozenpaw grunted with the new weight. The large tom bucked under his mentor before rolling over in attempt to knock him off. If the brown tom was still clinging on Frozenpaw would just have to squish him.
The mentor grunted after getting fling off of his apprentice. Get up, you mud!
Listening to himself, Dirtfur got up on fours once again. "Good, good," he praised Frozenpaw. "You're almost like a real warrior indeed. Is like you don't need me!" without giving his white apprentice time to reply, the brown tabby brunched his legs and sprint at the Maine coon's sides.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 22nd, 2019, 03:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL.

Violetpaw let out a huff as she was bowled over yet again. This was frustrating. She wanted to shoot back some comment but was getting tired of going in circles with this. He always was contradicting everything she said! That and Thistlestep's icy eyes frightened her a bit.
Crouching the tabby pulled herself into a defensive position. Why did she have to have him as a mentor. It would have been easier if she had just gotten one moons ago. When she was younger and actually had hope for a future.
Violetpaw lost it at his comment about her mother. Her mother be glad to see her?! Ha! What a loud of foxdung. That would never happen. Lotusheart wasn't even around when she was a kit why would she be there now? Her ears flattened. "You think so? My mother didn't even bother to be around when I was a kit why would she want me around now? I doubt she'd even notice if I did go back." or if I died. "I basically raised myself!" The grey-brown tabby shot back odiously hurt by his harsh words. She tried to hide it but really she wasn't good at hiding anything. That was what got her in this mess.
Violet fell silent as he started talking more, her eyes slightly narrowed. Was he explaining things now or what? She honestly wasn't sure what to expect anymore. Or how to understand him. He saw potential in her? Why..? "I don't even know..." She mumbled under her breath. What was the point in her being a warrior anyway? It wasn't like anyone wanted her to stay. Then again she could try to prove to the cats that left her that she was worth their time.
Withering under his burning gaze Violetpaw clinched her teeth. Do I want to be a warrior? She asked herself trying to force a reason to why she would want to. It was better then being a loner right? There were cats around you when you lived in a Clan. Even if you never talk to them. "I think I do." The molly meowed aloud glancing at her mentor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
The mentor grunted after getting fling off of his apprentice. Get up, you mud!
Listening to himself, Dirtfur got up on fours once again. "Good, good," he praised Frozenpaw. "You're almost like a real warrior indeed. Is like you don't need me!" without giving his white apprentice time to reply, the brown tabby brunched his legs and sprint at the Maine coon's sides.

Great! He was getting a hang of this! Dirtfur really wasn't that hard to fight. With the praise Frozenpaw's lips twitched into a small smile of sorts. With this he'd be a real warrior in no time. Even if everyone called him lazy. Without a second notice his mentor dashed for him. Which of course the large apprentice couldn't dodge. Speed wasn't one of Frozen's strong suites. Being rammed into Frozenpaw started to roll to the side but he did try to catch the tabby with his paw to pull him to the ground also. Maybe he could kick him away.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 22nd, 2019, 08:21 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
[CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Great! He was getting a hang of this! Dirtfur really wasn't that hard to fight. With the praise Frozenpaw's lips twitched into a small smile of sorts. With this he'd be a real warrior in no time. Even if everyone called him lazy. Without a second notice his mentor dashed for him. Which of course the large apprentice couldn't dodge. Speed wasn't one of Frozen's strong suites. Being rammed into Frozenpaw started to roll to the side but he did try to catch the tabby with his paw to pull him to the ground also. Maybe he could kick him away.
"Don't let your guard down in a real battle, don't think some opponent you fought against will praised as they stand there," the small mentor explained. He concentrate the weakness of his large apprentice.
It seems that Frozenpaw had no time to move as the maine coon's mentor rammed into him. The young tom wasn't fast enough to leapt and nicked the older tomcat over.

Maybe this apprentice's problem is speed? Dirtfur suggested to himself, I better teach him how to be faster.... These thoughts caught Dirtfur off guard, letting a paw of the white apprentice pulled the tabby down to the ground. Though that won't stop the dirt-covered tom. He lifted his dirty paw, and aimed to cuff the apprentice's ear. The small tomcat kept his hind legs' paws sheathed; he attempted to battered his back legs to the large apprentice's stomach in order to get away from the huge, white paw.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 24th, 2019, 12:55 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Fuzzy

Eagleflight lead the way to the training island, excited to partake in a dual training session. He knew this would be great experience for Riverpaw, and having another apprentice to practice with would help immensely with instructions. He looked to Birchsnow, the mentor he'd brought with him, and gave her a hearty grin.
"This is going to be a lot of fun!" He assured all three of the she-cats following him.

Pigeonpaw trotted alongside Riverpaw, chattering idly to her. She was so excited! She got to practice battle training, finally, and with an older apprentice! She knew it was going to be a real challenge, but she was ready for it.
"Are you excited, Riverpaw? I'm excited! This is my first time battle training, even though I've been apprenticed for moons now." She assumed the other gray she-cat was far more experienced due to her age.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 24th, 2019, 01:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Casper

Birchsnow followed quietly listening to her apprentice chat with the other young molly. Should his apprentice not be a warrior by now? The molly wondered glancing back at the two silver tabbies. That was not her business though. Turning back to the deputy she nodded. Fun? Training wasn't supposed to be fun. It was a job. "It will be good experience for the apprentices." Birchsnow meowed her blue eyes lingering on the russet tom for a moment.

Riverpaw nodded watching Pigeonpaw beside her. She had a lot of energy and seemed nice enough. Really friendly at least. "Yeah.. I've never done group training before." She answered with a shy smile. Her voice almost a whisper compared to the younger tabbies. Come to think of it this would be her second training session with Eagleflight. She was learning slow... But it was kind of fun to get to go with another apprentice. She never got to do that before.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 24th, 2019, 02:04 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Casper

Birchsnow followed quietly listening to her apprentice chat with the other young molly. Should his apprentice not be a warrior by now? The molly wondered glancing back at the two silver tabbies. That was not her business though. Turning back to the deputy she nodded. Fun? Training wasn't supposed to be fun. It was a job. "It will be good experience for the apprentices." Birchsnow meowed her blue eyes lingering on the russet tom for a moment.

Riverpaw nodded watching Pigeonpaw beside her. She had a lot of energy and seemed nice enough. Really friendly at least. "Yeah.. I've never done group training before." She answered with a shy smile. Her voice almost a whisper compared to the younger tabbies. Come to think of it this would be her second training session with Eagleflight. She was learning slow... But it was kind of fun to get to go with another apprentice. She never got to do that before.
"Alright, let's begin right away, shall we?" The deputy purred lightly, standing tall and proud. "Let's show Pigeonpaw and Birchsnow what you've learned, Riverpaw. Let's start with...Riverpaw attacking, and Pigeonpaw defending, if that works for you, Birchsnow. Riverpaw, I want you to try to catch Pigeonpaw off-guard and land a hit on her."

Perfect, defending, Pigeonpaw thought. She wasn't sure she would be able to do any attacking yet, as she hadn't received any training before this. She figured defending would be easier. She still had no idea what to do, though. She looked to her mentor expectantly, waiting for her to tell her what to do.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!