Last post by Mizu
Today 06:41 PM

Old November 13th, 2023, 12:24 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@lynxyboo

"That was pure luck." He mews, looking at her as he shakes his head. He's not disappointed - he's a little jealous, actually. "But your tail was too high. And it seemed as if you... miscalculated, just a little. Lastly, that bite was sloppy." He says. Lynxfang is not harsh in his criticisms - he holds her to a high standard. She is his apprentice - and she needs to know who is the boss. Her trying to prove herself better than him is not right, and it makes him kind of angry.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 13th, 2023 at 12:24 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:27 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
@lynxyboo

"That was pure luck." He mews, looking at her as he shakes his head. He's not disappointed - he's a little jealous, actually. "But your tail was too high. And it seemed as if you... miscalculated, just a little. Lastly, that bite was sloppy." He says. Lynxfang is not harsh in his criticisms - he holds her to a high standard. She is his apprentice - and she needs to know who is the boss. Her trying to prove herself better than him is not right, and it makes him kind of angry.
Frostpaw's tail drooped. Why did that matter? She had still caught the squirrel! The she-cat, saddened, buried the squirrel to collect later and slipped through the bushes.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:29 PM

@lynxyboo

He sees her disappointment and almost rolls his eyes. He feels slight anger - again - because she had seemed to promising earlier. "Frostpaw, come back. I want to test your martial arts. Your battle moves, if you will!" He calls, hoping to catch her attention. i am a terrible mentor he mentally wails.

Old November 13th, 2023, 12:34 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
@lynxyboo

He sees her disappointment and almost rolls his eyes. He feels slight anger - again - because she had seemed to promising earlier. "Frostpaw, come back. I want to test your martial arts. Your battle moves, if you will!" He calls, hoping to catch her attention. i am a terrible mentor he mentally wails.
Frostpaw slammed back through the bushes, standing in front of her mentor. ''Really?'' She gave a pleased purr, circling Lynxfang. ''Do you want me to practice offense (attack) or defense (defend)?'' The she-cat seemed eager to practice combat training. Her plumed ginger tail swayed the ground, scattering leaves quietly. Frostpaw stopped circling her mentor and crouched in front of him, determined.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old November 13th, 2023, 12:55 PM

@lynxyboo

she is quite forgiving. That is not good. He thinks to himself before he nods his head. "Choose what you would think is better for this scenario." He mews, looking her up and down. He then charges her, slamming his side into her shoulder as he tries to knock the apprentice down. He is a strong warrior - despite his small size - and it would be a feat indeed if she does not tumble down.

Old November 16th, 2023, 04:28 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

yarrowcrest // he/him // 20 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

It wasn't odd for Alderstep to go off without a word. It wasn't odd for him to disappear into the forest for an indeterminate amount of time only to come back as if he wasn't even gone. Yarrowcrest was used to that. But especially as of late, he had been doing it less and less. All in all the older tom had been recovering well. The weight of deputy responsibilities off of his shoulders did wonders for his mental health and they had grown closer than they ever had been. He'd go as far as to say that he was properly adopted once more. Which was scary... The thought of losing another parent was a constant anxiety but he relished in the warmth and comfort of a father nonetheless.

Meals brought to him thoughtfully. Another cat he was fond of that he could spend time with and share his troubles as to not burden his beloved Sparrowfur. After all the blood and distress and war and death things finally seemed to be calming down.

Or so he thought.

When his father didn't come back for an entire day something felt wrong. Felt off. So of course the young warrior did what any would do and went out to investigate. The scent of the russet tabby was faint but easy enough to follow into the forest. Once it begins to mingle with that of the familiar stench of two-legs and their monsters he breaks out into a run. As quickly as his paws can carry him he follows the scent to it's end to find... Nothing. Nothing but trampled grass and the lingering fear scent of what he can assume was Alderstep. Frantic hues scan the area as he calls out for the older warrior, dashing from bush to bush, log to log... Nothing. There was nothing. When he sees the giant paw steps pressed into the grass of a two-leg leading away from the woods... He knows.

He knows, he knows, he knows...

Shock settles in faster than realization. Perhaps because he doesn't want it to be true. Perhaps he doesn't want the hunch he's following to be proven because that means he's gone. Another one... Gone. What had he done to be cursed like this? Why were the stars giving him hope just to tear it to shreds with astral claws? Staring up to the sky, eyes wide, he swears he can hear them laughing at him. Mocking him-- pointing and giggling at the hopeful tom that can't give up. And it makes him furious.

Pained screams ring from his throat. Tears sting at his eyes, falling pathetically to the trampled grass beneath his paws. Alderstep was gone. Maplebird was gone. Morningpaw was gone. Mom and dad were gone. Gone, gone, gone... They were all gone! The pain of loss is familiar to him at this point but it stings all the same. Makes his chest tight and his throat dry as he screams and sobs and wails like a kit desperate for his mother. How dare he be hopeful. How dare he want some peace and happiness in his life. Poor Yarrowcrest was dealt a losing hand and it was time he gave up.

Why shouldn't he give up, after all?

Body exhausted from wheezing and sobbing, he sits numb in the small trampled grass he assumes Alderstep was plucked from. Sits and stares at nothing in particular-- a point off in the distance holding disinterest, empty visage. When would he lose Sparrowfur, too? When would Starclan take them all from him and leave him with the empty feeling of loneliness that already so painfully left him breathless? Only time would tell.

And right now it felt like time was moving slowly. It felt like it wasn't moving at all. Maybe he would sit here a while.

[ open </3 ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 16th, 2023, 11:30 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 20 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

It wasn't odd for Alderstep to go off without a word. It wasn't odd for him to disappear into the forest for an indeterminate amount of time only to come back as if he wasn't even gone. Yarrowcrest was used to that. But especially as of late, he had been doing it less and less. All in all the older tom had been recovering well. The weight of deputy responsibilities off of his shoulders did wonders for his mental health and they had grown closer than they ever had been. He'd go as far as to say that he was properly adopted once more. Which was scary... The thought of losing another parent was a constant anxiety but he relished in the warmth and comfort of a father nonetheless.

Meals brought to him thoughtfully. Another cat he was fond of that he could spend time with and share his troubles as to not burden his beloved Sparrowfur. After all the blood and distress and war and death things finally seemed to be calming down.

Or so he thought.

When his father didn't come back for an entire day something felt wrong. Felt off. So of course the young warrior did what any would do and went out to investigate. The scent of the russet tabby was faint but easy enough to follow into the forest. Once it begins to mingle with that of the familiar stench of two-legs and their monsters he breaks out into a run. As quickly as his paws can carry him he follows the scent to it's end to find... Nothing. Nothing but trampled grass and the lingering fear scent of what he can assume was Alderstep. Frantic hues scan the area as he calls out for the older warrior, dashing from bush to bush, log to log... Nothing. There was nothing. When he sees the giant paw steps pressed into the grass of a two-leg leading away from the woods... He knows.

He knows, he knows, he knows...

Shock settles in faster than realization. Perhaps because he doesn't want it to be true. Perhaps he doesn't want the hunch he's following to be proven because that means he's gone. Another one... Gone. What had he done to be cursed like this? Why were the stars giving him hope just to tear it to shreds with astral claws? Staring up to the sky, eyes wide, he swears he can hear them laughing at him. Mocking him-- pointing and giggling at the hopeful tom that can't give up. And it makes him furious.

Pained screams ring from his throat. Tears sting at his eyes, falling pathetically to the trampled grass beneath his paws. Alderstep was gone. Maplebird was gone. Morningpaw was gone. Mom and dad were gone. Gone, gone, gone... They were all gone! The pain of loss is familiar to him at this point but it stings all the same. Makes his chest tight and his throat dry as he screams and sobs and wails like a kit desperate for his mother. How dare he be hopeful. How dare he want some peace and happiness in his life. Poor Yarrowcrest was dealt a losing hand and it was time he gave up.

Why shouldn't he give up, after all?

Body exhausted from wheezing and sobbing, he sits numb in the small trampled grass he assumes Alderstep was plucked from. Sits and stares at nothing in particular-- a point off in the distance holding disinterest, empty visage. When would he lose Sparrowfur, too? When would Starclan take them all from him and leave him with the empty feeling of loneliness that already so painfully left him breathless? Only time would tell.

And right now it felt like time was moving slowly. It felt like it wasn't moving at all. Maybe he would sit here a while.

[ open </3 ]

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ ashenfall ✰
╭─────╮
he/him ✰ tc ✰ 43 moons
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ sorry for short response ]
ashenfall's ear pricked up as he heard the yowling. he strode out of the warrior's den at a fast pace, not fast enough to elicit concern but enough to make sure someone else hadn't been taken. ashen noticed yarrowcrest sitting in the middle of a small patch of grass. ' hello there... '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; November 16th, 2023 at 11:31 AM.
Old November 16th, 2023, 04:20 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

fireflypaw wanders about because bean has trauma in store for her

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 19th, 2023, 08:00 AM

Foxthistle

Foxthistle looked around at the trees that surrounded him, sniffing the air and closing his eyes. He didn't appear to be hunting, just serenely enjoying his own company. In truth, he wasn't sure how he had ended up there, smack dab in the middle of ThunderClan territory.

Several leaves fell from the tries and his ears twitched furiously as he pounced on them one after the other. The way he moved, taking into account his rather oversized, cream-colored paws, was reminiscent of a kit playing in the nursery.
Old November 20th, 2023, 07:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

A small "Hmm?" left Nightgaze's lips at Wolfpaw's concern, if you could call it concern. Her leg? Yeah it was sore but she couldn't just let Wolfpaw go without even trying to train him it'd be cruel! Every apprentice needed training or they wouldn't be able to become amazing warriors who'd do great things for Thunderclan!

Taking a moment to construct and appropriate response she couldn't come up with anything that sounded that reasonable so she just used her cheery mew to enforce it "Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Plus I need training as well! I'm getting rusty sitting around!" that was good enough right? Well it did sound kinda airheaded of her but she wanted to train this apprentice! Who cared if she did a little battle session?!

@Bear

(Ok then territory it is! You can post next if you want I don't mind! ^^)
Wolfpaw was skeptical about her decision, but it wasn't his place to poke her about it. He knew from experience getting "treatment" would go nowhere, and that biting down and sucking up pain seemed to be more effective than bed rest. So without complaint, he followed her out of camp.

The territory was vast and expansive, and admittedly his memory of it wasn't the best. Something about being cooped up in camp for moons. Still, he wasn't here for a tour - he was more interested in learning how to fight. Bumba was a bit preoccupied right now, 'n he'd prefer to not overwhelm her with so much was goin on. Besides, Nightgaze was a Hornet, if anyone was capable of showing him some punches it'd be her.

"I don't know much," he admitted as they neared one of the more open spaces of the forest. It'd give them some room to work without knocking into trees. "What do you recommend for starters?"