Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

@~WolfDen~ @Heartstruck @RedHead

Her mother's smile and word's instantly made her feel better. Nightkit returned the smile "okay..thank you.." she said "b-but you have to promise that you'll stay alive and well too!" she quickly added.
Eventually she turned to Wolfglare "thank you for helping us.." she said quietly, but loud enough for one to understand.

The young she-kit then looked around, instead of fighting she now saw cats helping each other, she saw Minkkit cheering up their mom, despite him having been just as scared as she was, and Wolfglare had protected them when they were separated from their mother.
She looked at her paws, thinking. All she had done was run around like a scared little kit. Sure she was a kit, but still. She looked around once more, before raising her head to look at their mother.
"mom...I promise that from now i'll try be braver, and..and i'll try to protect us too!"
She wasn't completely sure if she would be able to keep those promises, especially the first one, but she was atleast going to try to.

Last edited by Estelle; January 9th, 2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old January 9th, 2020, 11:36 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@ponyapan

Hailstorm was yanked out of her trance when she felt her apprentice press against her. Her first instinct was to rest her tail on his flank to comfort him, as she assumed this would be a lot to take in--the first battle he'd witnessed. Her bright blue eyes flicked over to him, hoping Stormlily would simply yield, seeing as the battle was clearly ending.

"Are you alright? You're not hurt, are you? You've been staying out from under cat's paws?" She spoke gently, knowing she hadn't trained him in battle at all yet. She felt guilty for that, but somewhat relieved, as it meant he would not participate in all of this today. At his next comment, she grimmaced.

"You should not say such things about your leader," She meowed, her voice shaking slightly as her own emotions began getting the best of her. "She is in the paws of StarClan now. But she will return to us." A guilty fragment of her heart was found wishing that Icestar would just stay dead. She shook the thought away immediately. She found herself looking around for her sister, wondering how she would react to all of this. [ @Moonraven ]
Stormlily was about to attack once again when she saw the apprentice pressed to her opponent's side, and the distraction in her eyes. Well, Riverclan has been called off, I guess this is enough. Flicking her tail, Stormlily retracted her claws. With one last look on the Shadowclan cat, she retreated with the rest of her clan.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 9th, 2020, 02:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Minktiail looked around with a mix between a frightened and upset expression. What exactly was she supposed to do? Flintstar wanted them here to help but the fight was over. Was she supposed to gather the dead? Hunt? She didn't know, it'd be really weird hunting for another Clan. She stayed behind the large leader watching him interact with the deputy. Was there really any help that she could do? They seemed to just need Tallmarsh...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 9th, 2020, 03:23 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Please move all following replies to the ShadowClan clearing!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:16 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@BILL.

Blinking against his blurry, now fading vision, Frostfall caught sight of a golden pelt. Lionstar! In Frostfall's eyes, it was though an StarClan spirit had descended to give him a chance. Another chance at life. A wave of relief washed over him instantly and he struggled for a moment to push himself upright. The feline managed to support himself on one leg, a final burst of adrenaline coursing for his body as he waited with baited breath for his old friend to come rushing to his side. Help him to camp. Stop the bleeding. He could see him clear as day, standing there.. The anticipation was killing him, let alone his wounds, as it seemed they were locking in a silent stare forever. Was he coming...?

No. He wasn't.

"Lio-" He called out weakly, his throat closing around the words as the rest turned into gargled nonsense. Frostfall's eyes remained locked on the spot where Lion had been. That look... that damn look. He couldn't speak - couldn't beg for him to come back. It felt like he was choking. Gasping for breath as he felt his heart shatter. His friend.. his friend had left him here to die like a mongrel. His chest ached with such a deep pain that Frostfall could no longer feel the passive ache of his words. As his vision blurred with a mixture of grief and anger, the feline's leg wobbled causing him to slip back down into the blood-soaked ground.. I'm going to die. I don't want to die. The spasms returned. Pulling him away from the earth with each passing one. Body trembling, Frostfall let out, what could only be described as, a pained caterwaul. It was a haunting noise and though it felt like he had squeezed all the air from his lungs, it must not have echoed through-out the woods like he had expected. Maybe it did. With another chilling caterwaul, Frost squeezed his eyes shut. His mother.. sister.. Snowy.. Lion and Fawn. Blazepaw. Grouse.. They all flashed in his vision, old memories flooding in an overwhelming wave of grief. He took a deep breath, letting the air leave his chest for one last time. The ferns sheltering his body, the wind buffeting his fur... one last peaceful moment.

All alone. And it was his own fault.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 10th, 2020 at 11:17 PM.
Closed Thread