Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2019, 09:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default ShadowClan's Clash

The time has come.

With the moon cast in shadows, the Dark Forest trainees are finally ready to launch an attack on their own Clans. Whether it be for revenge, a doubt of leadership and a desire for change, or simply a hunger for blood, they have struck an attack on their camp under the cover of darkness.

The attack is instantaneous, and you do not need to wait for your leader to post.
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:08 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Windystar wasn’t on edge. In fact, it had been such a beautiful night, he had decided to doze outside of his den. Fireflies danced around the Clearing, adding to the air of peacefulness. Never would the large tom have expected an attack. His instincts told him nothing but to bask in the rare and quiet solitude of the night. The leader yawned lazily and let his bright amber hues, like two tiny suns compared to the cover of the shadows, flicker closed.

@Gemini

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:44 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Lizardstripe slunk his way around the warrior's den, amber eyes gleaming in the darkness. Finally, a chance to fight the Clan that had wronged him! He was going to have fun with this.

Movement caught his gaze as he peeked inside the den. He swiped his tongue across his whiskers, allowing a cruel grin to creep across his muzzle. Perfect.

@Gold
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:50 AM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
Lizardstripe slunk his way around the warrior's den, amber eyes gleaming in the darkness. Finally, a chance to fight the Clan that had wronged him! He was going to have fun with this.

Movement caught his gaze as he peeked inside the den. He swiped his tongue across his whiskers, allowing a cruel grin to creep across his muzzle. Perfect.

"Whatcha doin' ya little evil freak?!" Ivyheart hissed. When she was protecting her Clan, she usually got angry at the attacker. The molly leaped ontop of Lizardstripe, intending to knock him off balance.

(I've never done a fight, am I doing it right?)

(XD just realized that rhymed!)

Last edited by Gold; April 16th, 2019 at 06:51 AM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 08:18 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar wasn’t on edge. In fact, it had been such a beautiful night, he had decided to doze outside of his den. Fireflies danced around the Clearing, adding to the air of peacefulness. Never would the large tom have expected an attack. His instincts told him nothing but to bask in the rare and quiet solitude of the night. The leader yawned lazily and let his bright amber hues, like two tiny suns compared to the cover of the shadows, flicker closed.

@Gemini
tonight was the night. She couldn’t even fathom what was about to happen, she was almost a warrior, they had trained her for this day. Take him down, she had to take him down. She peered out of the warrior’s den blue eyes slipping through the cracks. Her gaze settled in on Windystar “For my own strength..” she muttered under her breath “I must rise up...” she said a bit louder. Moonpaw sprinted out of the den she didn’t care who’s tail she stepped on. She could see the sandy tom just in front of her as she ran the leader was right there... she sprang into the air, her claws extended and as she crashed down hoped she knew what was happening.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 16th, 2019, 09:45 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

tonight was the night. She couldn’t even fathom what was about to happen, she was almost a warrior, they had trained her for this day. Take him down, she had to take him down. She peered out of the warrior’s den blue eyes slipping through the cracks. Her gaze settled in on Windystar “For my own strength..” she muttered under her breath “I must rise up...” she said a bit louder. Moonpaw sprinted out of the den she didn’t care who’s tail she stepped on. She could see the sandy tom just in front of her as she ran the leader was right there... she sprang into the air, her claws extended and as she crashed down hoped she knew what was happening.

Windystar had very nearly dozed off entirely before he heard a scuffling in the clearing around him. 'Probably just an apprentice,' he thought nonchalantly to himself, though he did open his eyes. What did he see but an apprentice running towards him. Not just any, the one he had awkwardly talked to not long ago... Why was she sprinting toward him? Eh. "Hey, Moonpa-" His words were cut off when the smaller cat landed on him. Ow. Feeling only a little winded, the sandy feline would stand up and turn in the direction of Moonpaw. Had she tripped? Why was she running? Was she okay? "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, concern thick in his high mew. The naive tom still didn't realize what was going on. Yikes.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 16th, 2019, 11:05 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
"Whatcha doin' ya little evil freak?!" Ivyheart hissed. When she was protecting her Clan, she usually got angry at the attacker. The molly leaped ontop of Lizardstripe, intending to knock him off balance.

(I've never done a fight, am I doing it right?)

(XD just realized that rhymed!)

Alarm flickered in his eyes as the she-cat landed on his back, and he stumbled, knocked to the ground. Recovering quickly, he twisted away from her and unsheathed his claws, attempting to deliver a powerful blow to the molly's face or ears.
Old April 16th, 2019, 05:33 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
Alarm flickered in his eyes as the she-cat landed on his back, and he stumbled, knocked to the ground. Recovering quickly, he twisted away from her and unsheathed his claws, attempting to deliver a powerful blow to the molly's face or ears.
Yowling in pain from the blow to her ears, she lashed at Lizardstripe's underbelly, hoping to draw blood.
Old April 16th, 2019, 05:41 PM
roar

The large tom reared back just in time, hissing with anger. His bushed fur made him appear twice as huge than he truly was, and with a vicious snarl the tabby lunged at his opponent, jaws snapping wildly, trying to grab hold of any part of Ivyheart that he could manage. "After tonight, those who deserve it will finally be able to take control of this territory!" he yowled. "Begone with the weak!" @Gold

Last edited by dino.; April 17th, 2019 at 06:39 AM.
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:49 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar had very nearly dozed off entirely before he heard a scuffling in the clearing around him. 'Probably just an apprentice,' he thought nonchalantly to himself, though he did open his eyes. What did he see but an apprentice running towards him. Not just any, the one he had awkwardly talked to not long ago... Why was she sprinting toward him? Eh. "Hey, Moonpa-" His words were cut off when the smaller cat landed on him. Ow. Feeling only a little winded, the sandy feline would stand up and turn in the direction of Moonpaw. Had she tripped? Why was she running? Was she okay? "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, concern thick in his high mew. The naive tom still didn't realize what was going on. Yikes.
as she landed on him she felt... unsettled everybody had said it would be difficult but she needed this. Moonpaw had to prove that SHE was more then nothing she couldn’t say she knew what she was doing. As she rolled off she knew that this battle would be so... hard to win. That she was small and weak compared to the larger leader, but she would have to use her size to her advantage. She took her head down and ducked into a small shape lower to the ground as she tried to dive under the tom, as she did so she thrust her noodle limbs up in hopes to at least stun him so she could get a hit in. She was small yes, but she knew how to get at least a few hits in. Moonpaw couldn’t even figure out the words to say anything, she just felt like she was falling as her paws faced into the air, “I must prove I’m not weak..” she muttered. As her blue eyes became a bit glazed in fear. She respected Windystar no doubt, but the clans suppressed cats like her. The weak ones. The runts. She had to do this, she HAD to do this

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Closed Thread