Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2019, 06:44 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
Pain flared through his body and he released his opponent with a snarl, while at the same time ripping his leg free from her teeth. He slunk back a few paces and spat blood onto the ground, then swiped his tongue around his jaws. Lizardstripe offered Ivyheart a sinister smile. "You know, this would all be so much easier if you'd just join our side," he said, taking a small step forward. "You wouldn't have to die if you did."
"Eh, I think it would be easier if you would just realize your faults. Join us. You won't have to die, then," retorted Ivyheart coolly, her muscles tensing for her opponents next move.
Old April 17th, 2019, 07:33 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Grandpaw prowled around, looking for a fight. His claws itched to fight. He growled quietly under his breath. He spotted Ashecho. He almost instantly tried to jump on her.
@Gold

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old April 17th, 2019, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
Grandpaw prowled around, looking for a fight. His claws itched to fight. He growled quietly under his breath. He spotted Ashecho. He almost instantly tried to jump on her.
@Gold
"Ha, not so easy to defeat, am I puny little creep!" Ashecho hissed to Grandpaw, leaping out of the way. She would fight until her end, as long as it ment that her Clan would be safe. Ashecho attempted to sink her claws deep into his pelt.

(how long do you want the battle to last? I would prefer short/ medium, but it's totally up to you!)
Old April 17th, 2019, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

"Ha, not so easy to defeat, am I puny little creep!" Ashecho hissed to Grandpaw, leaping out of the way. She would fight until her end, as long as it ment that her Clan would be safe. Ashecho attempted to sink her claws deep into his pelt.

(how long do you want the battle to last? I would prefer short/ medium, but it's totally up to you!)
Grandpaw rolled away, but not before she touched him. There were some scratches, but they didn't hurt badly. The only thing injured was his pride, he had never thought he would be harmed. "Get ready to die," he said. Would he really want to kill her? Nevertheless, he tried again to jump on her.
(The battle should be short. He never means to kill her, just severely injure her, but she died anyway.

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!

Last edited by silvertail000; April 17th, 2019 at 07:47 PM.
Old April 18th, 2019, 05:50 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

"Eh, I think it would be easier if you would just realize your faults. Join us. You won't have to die, then," retorted Ivyheart coolly, her muscles tensing for her opponents next move.

Lizardstripe paused for a second, then shook his head. “Ah, but my friend, when we win this fight, the only one at fault will be you,” he answered smoothly. “If you don’t join us, you’ll be driven out at best. At worst, you’ll be killed. So why not save yourself the risk and just switch?”
Old April 18th, 2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Something View Post
Grandpaw rolled away, but not before she touched him. There were some scratches, but they didn't hurt badly. The only thing injured was his pride, he had never thought he would be harmed. "Get ready to die," he said. Would he really want to kill her? Nevertheless, he tried again to jump on her.
(The battle should be short. He never means to kill her, just severely injure her, but she died anyway.
Ashecho screeched with pain as Grandpaw leaped on top of her. Oh, StarClan, help me! she thought, but she knew that she would probably join them. Why do I deserve to die this young?
Old April 18th, 2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
Lizardstripe paused for a second, then shook his head. “Ah, but my friend, when we win this fight, the only one at fault will be you,” he answered smoothly. “If you don’t join us, you’ll be driven out at best. At worst, you’ll be killed. So why not save yourself the risk and just switch?”
"Never" Ivyheart screeched, so loud that the whole forest could probably hear. Ivyheart leaped over him, circled around to his rear, and jumped on top of LIzardstripe, and tried to rip off fur from his back.
Old April 18th, 2019, 09:01 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Crouching down, Shatteredbreeze slunk through the pine woodlands. It had been too long since she had approached Shadowclan, but her paws remembered the paths around her easily. Shots of memories jolted through her, adrenaline pulsing. She felt her pads trace those too familiar trails, and she entered the camp. Grinning from ear to ear, she took in the sight. Cats, screeching. The battle had begun. She swung her head around to look for anyone, itching to fight.

[OPEN]

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 18th, 2019, 11:10 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

"Never" Ivyheart screeched, so loud that the whole forest could probably hear. Ivyheart leaped over him, circled around to his rear, and jumped on top of LIzardstripe, and tried to rip off fur from his back.

"Wha-" The large tom hardly had time to open his mouth, and suddenly Ivyheart was on top of him, tearing out his fur. He let out a screech of pain and slammed his body to the ground, trying to jar the other cat off.
Old April 18th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@graves

the sound of cats fighting broke goosepaw’s slumber. the medicine cat apprentice peeked sheepishly out from her den, eyes widening at the horror before her. for a moment she thought it was another replay of the dream she'd been having, but unlike before it was played out as a whole, not in bits and pieces. this was no dream. this was real. she knew that dream meant something! if only she had said something to daydream.. but then again, goosepaw had never witnessed war before. while it was exactly how she pictured, it didn't happen the way she thought it would. it was so sudden and abrupt. she always thought wars were expected and prepared for, not just out of the blue like this. and..upon closer examination, it looked like her own clanmates were attacking? “d-daydream?” she called out for her mentor, who should have been sleeping beside her. “bite me if im wrong, but i think we’re being attacked by our own clanmates?!” her voice cracked out of panic. she had no combat training whatsoever, so goose had no odds of winning a fight. she was small, too. the air felt thinner, and her head began to spin. "day, im scared..."

she stood there frozen at the entrance.
Closed Thread