Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2019, 02:41 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

"No, no, no," she muttered repeatedly, orange eyes wide at what's taken place. Since crossing with Riverclan messing around with their borders with Chillynight everything was just going left. Wrong. Horrible. Shadowclan is truly in the dark, slowly drowning in the depths of nothing for now they no longer have a leader nor deputy to lead. Ever since then her heart jerked fiercely in guilt feeling has though she's kind of the reason of what lead to her leader's death. The dark grey apprentice fur bristled out as rogues invade camp, their eyes glint in rage and hatred. Revenge. She barely know the history of the clans' old enemies, only from elder stories. All this time she thought they all had bees in their brain spatting utter nonsense. Oh how she wished they were just crazy in the head from old age.
Now they are back.
Fear poured into her veins as her body turned rigid yet she dashed out in the clearing ready to protect her clanmates. Yowls, hissing and screeches echoed in the air that rung her ears making the grey feline more afraid than ever. Fox dung, unable to control her shaky limbs..it was a pathetic display. Training day and night alone, this is the perfect time show what she's made of! Remembering Chilly's broken promise sparked a flame in her once again. I can't trust no cat, only myself. A few deep breathes the apprentice took action weaving past the warriors, her head sharply looked left and right until brown fur caught her eye. The vile scent of them was like throwing more coal into a now raging flame. "Rogue filth!" she shouted, running up to the brown tom in a hissing rage. "Get out of Shadowclan or die," in a menacing snarl, her body tense up with claws unsheathed ready to strike at his face. A second quick thinking of what's going on, she noticed what he was going to do. Her lips peeled back showing her yellow fangs as it gnash together unable to speak on how cowardly their enemies are. Without another word a booming screech shot out from the deep within her small body and the next thing her claws came flying straight for the rogue's face.

@Undertaker [if it's alright with ya]

In a blink of an eye a small calico dashed out from the apprentice den. With her sharp hearing she knew something was terribly wrong. Well, more wrong than usual in her clan. Cats also followed her lead running out to the clearing to take in of what's going on followed by with an attack on the enemies. Blackpaw stood around with head high unable to detect any fear in her deep, dark brown eyes. Though, her tail gave away on how she felt with a tail lashing. Her heart felt like it was flipping, paws beat like a heart ready to fight and eyes finally shown fierceness. It was more anger than fright and more elation than all put together in one.

[OPEN]

Last edited by tye; September 27th, 2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 02:58 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

(Open - Owl can get injured, but don't kill her)
@Bliss Girl @Dirtfur @Starfall

Owlfeather's stomach dropped when she heard the yowling. In a panicked flurry of paws, she skidded as fast as she could into the clearing, taking in the horrifying sight. She was filled with fear, but that was quickly changed to ice-cold anger when things finally came together in her mind.

"I knew it! She yowled. The loners had warned her of this, and she had dismissed them. She couldn't belive that the Dusk Syndicate would return. It couldn't be possible. Yet here she was, in a clearing filled with yowling, stinking, unfamiliar cats. She turned to see her daughter, Citrusflower, under attack. What savages! Who would attack a helpless blind queen? She dove in to the fray and slashed her sharp claws down the pelt of her daughter's attacker, sending the enemy cat darting for cover. Her claws had nearly met Demontail's flesh before she recognized him.
Although her daughter's former mate still unsettled her, if he was here to help, he could use it as a chance to prove himself.

"If you're so inclined to help her, then get her out of here, now!" The old tortoiseshell she-cat growled fiercely. This was no place for the blind molly to be. She pushed aside her discontent with the tom and trusted him with her daughter's life. After all, Citrusflower hadn't rejected his help.

She then turned to see Leaftail and Redpaw caught in a tangle of cats. She had only just been on patrol with the two, and was quite fond of the young pair of cats. She knew they lacked experience, and they were outnumbered. With unsheathed claws scuffing the dirt as she ran, she made her way frantically to their side. She fluffed up her fur at the enemy cats, making eye contact with the one who looked to be most in-charge of the clique.

This time, she wasted no time with petty talking; she would not make that mistake again. It was time to fight. Feeling the familiar adrenaline of her many moons of battle experience, she sprung into action. She leapt forward and nipped at the russet calico's leg, reaching one paw around to claw at his side while the bite had him distracted.
"You will not have my clan!" She hissed through clenched teeth. She would fight mercilessly to defend her home. She would do whatever it took, even if that meant her own life.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 27th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[ can injury Pride and can kill Sloth]
Near identical cats stepped away from the other five as soon as Lust gave them the order to let loose. One cat, the she-cat, looked like a masterpiece, lovely if not for the arrogant sneer on her maw. The tom, a slightly lighter pelt compared to his sister, looked extremely unkempt and mildly underfed. Whereas she moved with confidence as she veered around brawling cats, looking for someone worth her precious time, the other moved sluggishly and might have walked in the mild of brawling cats had he not been following his sister. Pride stopped when she noticed Demontail, he looked like someone worth her time. Pride knew he'd feel honored that she, Pride, would be the one to end his miserable life.
"Take the she-cat, she looks easy." Pride ordered Sloth as she bunched up her muscles and leaped at Demontail without warning.
Sloth was much slower than his sister as he stalked up to Citrusflower. He didn't have the energy to just jump on her as Pride had done, instead, he waited for her to make a move, his emerald eyes, though dull shone with an unusually high amount of intelligence.

Demontail felt a cat jump on top of him and he began to squim. The larger black cat managed to get the other cat off of him, giving the tom a slice on the muzzle with a growl. Citrusflower scented a cat nearby, the eyeless cat gave out a yowl, creeping low to the ground. Demontail heard and ran to his ex and slammed Sloth to the ground. "You heartless cats! Picking on the weak. I know your every moves, since i too am a rogue. I know everything your fox-hearted cats know!", he spat out, shielding Citrusflower. He wouldn't dare let them put a claw on her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 27th, 2019, 03:05 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(OPEN)

Hybrid stalked into the camp growling. He finally would get revenge on the clans. They destroyed the Dusk Syndicate and now he was going to destroy them. His bright orange fur was long and silky, he looked somewhat like a fox. He had his claws unsheathed and he was ready to kill some clancats. He wanted to kill every single kit and make the parents watch. That was the only way to get even. He launched himself at an apprentice standing near the nursery.
@Venus @little-life-light

"You disgusting coward!" Iceheart's gruff yowl pierced the air as the huge she-cat launched herself at the enemy cat. Her pounce landed her squarely on top of his shoulders, using her weight to pin him to the ground. "Going after kits and apprentices? You are the lowest form of filth in this StarClan-forsaken land!" Her gleaming fangs were less than a mouse-length from his throat.

She wouldn't kill him, not yet. She wanted to enjoy this. The adrenaline coursing through her battle-starved veins, the feeling of flesh tearing beneath her claws. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss this. The chance to defend her clan with tooth and claw. Muscles rippled under her black pelt as she fought to hold the stranger down. She did have the size advantage, but when it came to speed, she was lacking. Her best strategies were using her heavy weight and long claws to her advantage.

She looked to the two apprentices near the nursery, that had been the original target of the mangy fox-heart's attack. She recognized Rabbitpaw, and her own apprentice, Badgerpaw. Her orange eyes softened almost too quickly to notice, trying not to show that she was grateful they were safe.

"Well, Badgerpaw? What are you waiting for? Here's your chance for some real experience." The fierceness returned to her eyes as she looked expectantly at the young she-cat, her own claws still locked into the enemy's shoulders as she pinned him down. Now would be the moment that the ruthless black cat really learned what kind of cat her apprentice was. She could prove herself a coward, or she could prove herself a warrior. She cared little about the fact that this was the little molly's first battle; all she thought about was her desire for her to prove herself worthy.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; September 27th, 2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old September 27th, 2019, 04:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[OPEN-can be injured but not killed]
Valiance leaped into the clearing, the scent of battle filling her nose. It riled her up, the tang of blood and the sounds of cats viciously clawing at one another. She wasn’t sure what had caused this clan to slope down on a decline, but now here they were. And she was ready for a take over. The clans had separated the Dusk Syndicate, the group she’d lived in all her life, and now was her payback time. She ran around the throng of cats, golden eyes searching for a victim she could launch herself at.

———

[OPEN- can be injured, but it will be hard to do so as he’s a huge cat]

The tomcat let his icy eyes sweep across the clearing, looking for any of his clanmates he could possibly help. Or any Dusk Syndicate rogues and wanna-bes that he could destroy. Shadowclan was in a low place right now, and he was determined to protect it with all of his might. Even if they were currently leaderless. He’d had returning thoughts of simply leaving the clan, he didn’t believe he needed to be there anymore. But he was staying here, for the sake of his clanmates and his few close friends.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 27th, 2019, 04:59 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[Open for one more cat - @Moonraven - can injury Wrath, should probably partner up to fight her.]
Finally some fun! The ragdoll with the crazy blue eyes had all but sprinted into the camp as soon as Lust let them off their leashes. There was really no style or planning with Wrath, she hit hard and she hit fast and that was all that matter. She sort of just jumped the first cat she set eyes on, a pretty Russian blue she-cat, Wrath didn't get to kill clan cats all that often. She wondered how red she could turn Snowfrost before she died? The ragdoll aimed to bowl over the smaller cat over, hooking her fangs into the muscle and bone near the chest. Wrath bit down on anything she could get a hold of, clearly wanting to see if she could break a bone or two.

[Open for one more cat - @Moonraven - can injury Gluttony, should probably partner up to fight him he's rather big]
The towering tom found Wrath as amusing as ever. She was quick and as hot-blooded as ever. The largest of his family moved after her as she bolted ahead. Why she couldn't wait was understandable, she's been a bomb since yesterday. The long-legged Sin kept a few lengths behind her as the Ragdoll took off without warning. As she went for a she-cat, he took on the second cat. Yet unlike Wrath who seemed to be in a playful mood, Gluttony merely wrapped his enormous mouth around unsuspecting clan cat's neck and snapped it with one powerful bite.
He let the body drop to the ground limp and unmoving, as much as he'd like devour his prey he should probably go help Wrath. She had a habit of biting off more then she could chew. Gluttony peered around finding Wrath playing with some of the more alive clan cats, his interest quickly settled on a small apprentice, she looked tasty. He could probably eat her in one go.

[Open for assistance | can injury though not kill | @Undertaker]
The slender Russian blue had been looking around for her apprentice when a multitude of cats started pouring to camp and fighting. As fur and blood started flying, Snowfrost did her best to stay out of any battles more concerned about finding Rabbitpaw. She was sure Rabbitpaw could handle herself, but that didn't stop that dreadful feeling from building deep within her chest. She wouldn't interfere in her fight but would like to keep an eye on the apprentice. This attack was pure chaos and the outcome of it worried her like nothing else.

She spotted the familiar pelt of Redpaw and caught sight of Leaftail at his side. Although concerned for her clanmates, while recalling some of Redpaw's mistakes during that training match with Rabbitpaw, Snowfrost didn't intervene. She spotted the pure-white pelt of a maine coon not too far away, knowing Whiteshadow's mild fondness of Redpaw she assumed he'd at least keep an eye on the pair. Demontail and Citrusflower, that blind queen, looked as if they could use some assistance, but Owlfeather was already watching out for Citrusflower at least. Snowfrost's pale azure orbs finally spotted the Scottish fold she had been searching for near the nursery with a rogue but founded herself distracted before she could dart over to the apprentice.

She saw someone approach out of her peripheral vision, but at the speed she was running around in search of her apprentice, Snowfrost was unable to slam on the breaks as swiftly as she would of like. She felt razor-sharp claws sink in deep through fur, muscle, and flesh, the momentum and weight carried her straight off her paws as the breath was knocked out of her lungs. A pain-filled yowl tore through her maw as she felt the long incisors plunge into her chest. The pain was near blinding, but Snowfrost endured while focusing on getting the cat off her.

The yowl twisted into a threatening snarl as she reached up with her fronts paws, wrapping them around the ragdoll's neck forcing the rogue to at least arch her spine, and pushed up into the rogue's soft belly using her hind legs with a tremendous amount strength so that the rogue's back legs were no longer on the ground and her own spine was arched, Snowfrost rolled them over if they were a living wheel, to claim her place on top. Once certain the ragdoll was caught off guard, loosening her grip on Snowfrost, the warrior quickly shook her off and put some distance between them with a violent hiss. She could feel blood leaking down the puncture wound in her chest and the claw marks along her flank, but it was not life-threatening and could be put to the back of her mind as she eyed the rogue with a frightening amount of calmness and steely determination. Snowfrost was lacking in brute strength and size, but no longer pinned down and certain where her enemy stood, Snowfrost had no doubt she'd win this fight. This fox-hearted cat was blocking her from getting to her apprentice and that just wouldn't do.

"Move, you're in my way!"

[Open | can injury though not kill]
Whiteshadow had been working on cleaning his pelt, mind turning to the odd tom they had met in the training clearing. He was mildly annoyed at not have noticing him sooner, Snowfrost had naturally taken control of the situation recalling that he was not big on words, but it still bothered him that he hadn't noticed that cat before paw. The maine coon is drawn out of thoughts when the first cry claims his attention. He is on his big paws in a heartbeat, thick muscles bunched with tension as more cries and hisses cut through the air and the heavy metallic scent wafted. He darted into the sea of fighting cats, not looking for any cat in particular.

He spots Demontail, Owlfeather, and the blind she-cat, Citrusflower. What as she doing out here? The russian blue steals his attention momentarily as she bolts past him in a mad dash. He noticed that her scottish fold was nowhere near her which explained her odd haste. As Redpaw came to mind, he found the apprentice and his mentor already being confronted, he had a strong urge to assist them rather worry about both cats, then he recalled he hadn't seen his daughter anywhere. He was torn for a moment between finding his kin or helping his clanmates when felt a startling amount of weight at his left flank, knocking him off his paws. He gave a low grunt as he was tumbled to the ground, however, quickly used size to knock the cat off and roll to his paws lips curled over his fangs as yellow eyes burned into his attacker.

[Open for assistance |can injury, have plans to blind her, though not kill| @Undertaker]
Elfinpaw had left the apprentice den as soon as she heard the commotion going on outside. The paralyzing hurt spread through her body like icy, liquid metal. She clenched her teeth as she hesitantly took each step. Eflinpaw noticed her paws tremble. Her legs twitched, fighting the impulse to whirl around and sprint back inside the den. She didn't have much training in fighting, but she doubted she could live with herself is she just hid while her clan was fighting with their lives. So the tiny apprentice carefully made her way into the thick, making sure not to get in any cats way as she tried to figure out the best way to help without being a burden.

She froze right in the middle of brawling cats as her eyes found him. He was unnaturally large, or perhaps it was just his legs that made him seem big, with sickly yellow eyes, a dirty tawny pelt of black spot and big ears, was that blood around his maw? Eyes widened, breaths ragged and harsh. Her entire body trembled at the sight of this cat as he set through beady eyes on her and licked his maw. Elfinpaw really wanted to go back to her den now, that serval was like a monster in a dream, but if she was going to die she was going to do it fighting for this clan.

So she dug her claws into the unforgive earth and lifted her lips over her teeth as she hissed at the big cat. She loved this clan and everyone in it, so she just had to fight. Elfinpaw lunged forwards, going for a paw. It wasn't like she was big enough to reach anything else here.
Old September 27th, 2019, 05:44 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

duskblossom could sense something was just not right when she heard commotion a little ways away. she began sprinting towards the sounds of slashes and grunts, the wind rustling her groomed gray fur. duskblossom ran with the determination of a loyal warrior, heading straight into the abyss of fighting beyond without knowing what she was getting herself into. that was when she halted. she had finally noticed the cats fighting in groups, the familiar shadowclan warriors using their well-earned energy to combat unrecognized cats. duskblossom's whiskers twitched as she came to the realization of what was going on in front of her. tempted to jump right into the battle head-on and help one of the clanmates that were struggling, she almost started to do so when she realized that it was a bad idea plunging in headfirst. she stood, hesitant, waiting for someone to attack. it was an idea that made her feel useless, but duskblossom didn't know who to help; she couldn't decide, as she'd met some of these shadowclan cats personally and didn't want to pick between them. that being said, her not doing anything would probably result in someone dying because no one helped them. duskblossom struggled with the decision when she felt the air move beside her, a sure sign of an oncoming cat.

//open, looking for someone to fight w. no killing, just injuries.//
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 27th, 2019, 06:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Bright orange fur glinted fiercely in the corner of her eyes, causing another bout of fear to bloom in her belly as the image of a fox invading and terrorizing the camp crossed her mind. But as she gave the fiery pelted creature a closer look she realized it was only a cat. A large, feral cat that noticed her crouched by the nursery and pounced, long gleaming claws outstretched to tear her throat to ribbons.

For a brief moment, everything seemed to slow. Everything except her mind, which moved almost too fast for her to comprehend. She needed to move, to get away, to run. She couldn't fight this cat. However, the nursery was at her back, and the warriors were still waking up and she was the only one currently between this tom and the kits and queens.

In a split second decision - made more by action than by thought - she launched herself straight for the rogue, her head lowered and her eyes squeezed shut as she braced herself to headbutt this cat in the face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post

"You disgusting coward!" Iceheart's gruff yowl pierced the air as the huge she-cat launched herself at the enemy cat. Her pounce landed her squarely on top of his shoulders, using her weight to pin him to the ground. "Going after kits and apprentices? You are the lowest form of filth in this StarClan-forsaken land!" Her gleaming fangs were less than a mouse-length from his throat.

She wouldn't kill him, not yet. She wanted to enjoy this. The adrenaline coursing through her battle-starved veins, the feeling of flesh tearing beneath her claws. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss this. The chance to defend her clan with tooth and claw. Muscles rippled under her black pelt as she fought to hold the stranger down. She did have the size advantage, but when it came to speed, she was lacking. Her best strategies were using her heavy weight and long claws to her advantage.

She looked to the two apprentices near the nursery, that had been the original target of the mangy fox-heart's attack. She recognized Rabbitpaw, and her own apprentice, Badgerpaw. Her orange eyes softened almost too quickly to notice, trying not to show that she was grateful they were safe.

"Well, Badgerpaw? What are you waiting for? Here's your chance for some real experience." The fierceness returned to her eyes as she looked expectantly at the young she-cat, her own claws still locked into the enemy's shoulders as she pinned him down. Now would be the moment that the ruthless black cat really learned what kind of cat her apprentice was. She could prove herself a coward, or she could prove herself a warrior. She cared little about the fact that this was the little molly's first battle; all she thought about was her desire for her to prove herself worthy.
Hybrid ignored the rude warrior and launched himself at the apprentice teeth bared as he went flying towards the apprentice in attempt to bodyslam her to the ground.
Old September 27th, 2019, 06:55 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

The warily red Selkirk rex took a couple or more glimpses around the camp, every cat battling and losing their fur and blood from the wicked rogues and sinful Dusk Syndicate cats. He spotted Demontail protecting his ex as if he was a knight in shining armour; the next thing the red tomcat saw was a black maine coon fighting off a bright orangey fox-like cat. The actions by these cats gave Redpaw a hope to fight for his clan. The only cats he hadn't spotted was Owlfeather, a senior that she went hunting with the young tomcat and his mentor; Rabbitpaw who he battled with in the training grounds; Snowfrost and Whiteshadow, both warriors who watched the she-cat apprentice and the red apprentice fought. What he was worried about the most was his part-time mentor, Whiteshadow. Thanks to not looking forward, he bumped into Leaftail. What’s the hold up?
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
The golden brown Ocicat bit down on a distracted rogue’s shoulder and shook them hard enough and throw them aside. “ShadowClan is our home, and we’re not letting you rogues like you take it away from us!” she hissed. Leaftail has no time to search around the camp for her friends, she must take care of Redpaw first! The thoughts that only weakened her was an image of an unmoving red fur. The image made Leaftail agitated, bumping into a short ginger rogue. The she-cat looked up to see two tomcats. No way to get passed them, she thought. When she thought it was over, Owlfeather came to the rescue! Seeing the senior warrior leaping towards the russet, ginger calico, Leaftail dashed at the short tomcat’s left shoulder. The golden brown mentor glances on her right, proud to see Redpaw gripping the taller cat by his sides.

Old September 27th, 2019, 08:10 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hybrid ignored the rude warrior and launched himself at the apprentice teeth bared as he went flying towards the apprentice in attempt to bodyslam her to the ground.
Rabbitpaw
The small apprentice was thrown back from the impact of an enormous warrior leaping on top of the fox-pelted rogue and pinning him down - her own headbutt seeming miniscule when comparing damage. She skidded over the dirt a bit, her claws digging into the ground to remain upright and stable. As she looked back up at the ginger tom pressed against the ground by the large she-cat - whom she recognized to be the intimidating warrior, Iceheart -, relief bloomed in her chest. She wouldn’t have to take on the unknown cat all by herself. Her eyes flicked to another apprentice nearby - Badgerpaw, the warrior dubbed - as the older she-cat spoke to her. She’d almost not noticed the apprentice in all the chaos and dim light.

Rabbitpaw blinked and shook her head fiercely. She shouldn’t dwell too long in her thoughts. She needed to find Snowfrost. She’d be safe with her mentor. Iceheart could handle this rogue.

But just as she turned to go search for her mentor in the writhing crowd, the fox-furred tom cat somehow managed to get out from under Iceheart, and her only warning was the large shadow that suddenly covered her body before a large, heavy weight slammed down on top of her. A screech ripped through her throat as claws tore through the skin and muscle of her shoulder, sending pain shooting through every inch of her body. She struggled under the weight, breaths quick and ragged from the agonizing pain rippling through her pelt. Her slim form made it somewhat easy for her to slip out from under the rogue, and her back claws sliced across his nose as she escaped from his grasp and leaped away.

She panted, crouched once more against the nursery wall, closer this time to the other apprentice, Badgerpaw. Her entire body was wracked with pain, and her whole pelt was fluffed out except for her front left leg, which was coated with blood dripping down from the deep wound on her shoulder. It hurt. It hurt really, really bad. But she couldn’t let herself dwell on it, or she might get body slammed again. So she remained, eyes wide and locked on the rogue. Hoping beyond hope Iceheart or some other warrior would be able to pin him again.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 27th, 2019 at 08:11 PM.
Closed Thread