Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:22 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Dirtfur
( Shadowclan cat )
Cherrymist perked her head up in surprise , but she wasn't totally shocked . However she was enraged . How dare lionstar have the gull to do this? She bared her teeth and dashed for a very dirty looking tom only to get dirt on her face. Spitting some out she shook her head to clear her vision "Coward! Fight fair! Not like a kit . " she spat and aimed an sharpened claw at dirtfur.
Thornfur jumped ontop of the she cat with un sheathed claws digging his claws into her shoulders so she would stay away from dirtfur
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:27 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Open]
The huge tom stepped out of the warrior's den, green eyes widen and tail lashing, thick muscles tensing as he watched Riverclan pour into the camp. The deputy had just been dreaming of fighting and look his dream had come true...not that that was a good thing. Icestar had said that Lionstar would be attacking he just hadn't expected it to be so soon. Never one to sit idle during a good battle, Beastspark was quick to jump straight into the fray. The long silver pelt bristled as he unsheathed razor-sharp claws and sprung forwards, lashing out at the nearest fish-face he came upon, eyes dancing with fire as his passion for battle burn brightly.

It should be numb to him now from previous vicious, lengthy constant battles but today everything felt numb. His eyes glared down at the clashing flow of Shadowclan cats heading straight into them, there's just so many. He's only use to a few cats like five or seven of them. This is a whole new ball field for real. With a quick trot surrounded by his clan quickly changed pace once seeing the enemy colliding into clanmates. He snarled loudly, whipping his head around until a silver glint caught the corner of his eye. His vision focused solely on the large tom who seem eagerly happy for a fight, blood thirst shimmering in his gaze. The large white warrior thrust forward meeting him face to face sizing up to his height with fur bristled, eyes gleaming in anger as he whip out his paw to slash him first. "Let's see what you got," he growled.

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Silhouettes

Any other day shed call this she cat adorable or cute...I mean to Bramble her attempt to be threatening was more cute than anything . And on a normal day, they'd probably make great friends...she didn't seem to want to fight either. And that made guilt start to bubble and boil in her stomach. Landing in front of the she cat she decided to circle her instead . You could tell that she was regretting this..it was one of those instances where she had to be apart of something that she didn't like. "your attempt is cute . But it's sadly not working " she just felt the need to point that out. With that she aimed a sharpened claw at the mollies shoulder.

@Dirtfur

Having a devilish grin, she was about to aim another attack only for the tom to escape her grasp. She hissed and lashed her tail as her ears pinned back. With her back fur spiked up she aimed one or two more claw like attacks in hopes of landing another hit. "I hope you fish eaters burn in the darkforest! " she snarled . Hoping to atleast anger the tom . Or damage his ego and pride in a way if he had any .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cougarpaw screeched as the apprentice's teeth dug into her foreleg, and she released one paw from the other cat's shoulder only to begin swiping at her opponent's exposed cheek and ear.
Thistlepaw was breathing heavy from exersion from the fight. She barked out a yelp as a claw tore across her cheek and through her ear. She felt a burning in her ear, the Riverclanner must have torn straight through it. This was it, she had one last push and she needed to retreat. Thistlepaw pushed to her feet with the other apprentice grappled onto her still. Then, using the other's body used it to propel herself off. She dug claws into flesh and jumped to safety. The little dilute calico gave no heed to the apprentice she left behind as she dove away from the battle, retreating to a den to hide.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Engine engine number nine

[Open]

Sparkheart was right behind his fellow clanmates. He wasn't going to miss this fught. He was a former Shadowclan cat and he despised them for doing him wrong. The dark ginger tabby cat charged at the nearest Shadowclan cat with a growl. Riverclan would win this fight! Sparkheart eyes turned to slits at his former clanmate. "Riverclan's here to teach you frog breathes a lesson!", he yowled, trying to barrel into the cat. Sparkheart kept his ears and nose alert. Pure hatred shown in his eyes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:38 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

[[REMINDER: Only post with characters who are preexisting!! They must be on the Allegiances as an established member of their respective Clan to partake.]]

Fawnsqueak's heart drummed violently in his chest as he waited, breathing shallow, on the edge of the ShadowClan camp for the signal. Stealing quick peeks at Lionstar heightened the anticipation, and although he was uneasy at the thought of battle, he had his claws unsheathed in preparation for a fight. He wouldn't be here if he wasn't qualified. Fawnsqueak could've jumped out of his skin when the cry finally resounded, and he surged forward with renewed energy.

His pupils darted for a target among the chaos -- anyone, he didn't have to be particular when he was an apprentice-cusp warrior which would bring no dishonor regardless of who he traded blows with. When he sensed an opportunity to catch his opponent unaware, he lowered himself and sprung into a pounce.

((open to anyone))

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Silhouettes

Any other day shed call this she cat adorable or cute...I mean to Bramble her attempt to be threatening was more cute than anything . And on a normal day, they'd probably make great friends...she didn't seem to want to fight either. And that made guilt start to bubble and boil in her stomach. Landing in front of the she cat she decided to circle her instead . You could tell that she was regretting this..it was one of those instances where she had to be apart of something that she didn't like. "your attempt is cute . But it's sadly not working " she just felt the need to point that out. With that she aimed a sharpened claw at the mollies shoulder.

@Dirtfur

Having a devilish grin, she was about to aim another attack only for the tom to escape her grasp. She hissed and lashed her tail as her ears pinned back. With her back fur spiked up she aimed one or two more claw like attacks in hopes of landing another hit. "I hope you fish eaters burn in the darkforest! " she snarled . Hoping to atleast anger the tom . Or damage his ego and pride in a way if he had any .
The ShadowClan warrior barely caught the dirt-covered warrior's muzzle. Dirtfur ignored the she-cat's snarling. His ears flattened and his fur was puffed out. His ears was pounded with blood and he can hear hissing and fighting of cats. Swiftly, he turned around to kick more debris into the she-cat.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:45 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[Open]

Sparkheart was right behind his fellow clanmates. He wasn't going to miss this fught. He was a former Shadowclan cat and he despised them for doing him wrong. The dark ginger tabby cat charged at the nearest Shadowclan cat with a growl. Riverclan would win this fight! Sparkheart eyes turned to slits at his former clanmate. "Riverclan's here to teach you frog breathes a lesson!", he yowled, trying to barrel into the cat. Sparkheart kept his ears and nose alert. Pure hatred shown in his eyes.
Snailwind had the air nocked out of him, turning he pounced on the tom digging in his claws on his back
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep was ready when Lionstar ordered the attack, and he followed RiverClan into the chaotic clearing. Joining the battle probably wasn't the best idea he had: his shoulder had been injured during the fight against the coyotes, but he refused to sit this out.

Claws unsheathed, he wasted no time in lunging for the first ShadowClan warrior he spotted.

[ open to any shc warriors! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
It should be numb to him now from previous vicious, lengthy constant battles but today everything felt numb. His eyes glared down at the clashing flow of Shadowclan cats heading straight into them, there's just so many. He's only use to a few cats like five or seven of them. This is a whole new ball field for real. With a quick trot surrounded by his clan quickly changed pace once seeing the enemy colliding into clanmates. He snarled loudly, whipping his head around until a silver glint caught the corner of his eye. His vision focused solely on the large tom who seem eagerly happy for a fight, blood thirst shimmering in his gaze. The large white warrior thrust forward meeting him face to face sizing up to his height with fur bristled, eyes gleaming in anger as he whip out his paw to slash him first. "Let's see what you got," he growled.

Beastspark's orbs flickered over to one particular tom as he practically darted forwards to meet him in battle. He looked over the tom with a frown on his maw, he didn't look like much. He hoped that his thoughts were wrong, that this cat was more then he appeared. The deputy's body was riddled with scars, every scar told an impressive story of how worth an opponent he had fought. He hoped this tom would be able to give him a good story to tell and some wounds to go along with it. As his opponent started out with a quick lash of his paw, the deputy overlooked it and charged forwards, aiming to bowl the cat over. Those sharp claws would tear through flesh as his fangs went straight for whatever he could latch them on to.

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:52 PM.
Closed Thread