Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Playdate

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was time for WindClan's playdate with RiverClan. The WindClan leader had forgotten how wet RiverClan's territory was. She had made sure to take the driest path across the river yet still managed to get her paws wet. There was freaking water everywhere!! The leader pushed her slender form through some reeds, ears raised as the sound of breath drifted through the chilly night she could pick up the slight scent of sleeping cats. Twilightstar's eyes glittered faintly in the moonlight before she turned away and padded back over to clanmates she had brought with her.

"Remember, claws sheathed, I want no serious injuries." The she-cat commanded in a low voice. The sound of the running river nearly drowned her out; how the hell did these cats sleep with that? "Try to stay out of the water." She adds before leaping over the small stream in her path to announce their arrival.

"WindClan Attack!" Twilightstar yowled as her clanmates went to play; Twilightstar searched around for somewhere dry to sit and groom her wet paws.

She might jump in after she no longer felt like a wet log, highly unlikely though. Being realistic here, WindClan had no chance of winning this, Twilightstar just didn't feel like putting in the effort with a losing battling, it was pointless. The only way she'd see them winning is if they played dead and RiverClan lost interest... she might make that a future battle tactic.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 18th, 2020, 10:24 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Playdate

[ OPEN for a warrior! ]
-Creekdash-

Creekdash was excited for this! And still was annoyed at himself for not teaching Crowpaw anything yet. Hopefully his old mentor had taught him some battle training, if not Creekdash would be sure to teach his apprentice some.
Leaping into the camp first, he looked for another warrior and sprinted towards them. Making sure to keep his claws sheathed as he leaped towards them.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old October 18th, 2020, 10:27 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ OPEN for anyone! Feel free to have any idiots claw her a lot! More trauma the better >:3 ]
-Windpaw-

Windpaw had felt that urge that she always had felt to participate, even though she felt was on the brink of jumping off the cliffs again. Thank the stars Crowpaw had been there to stop her. Though now, she only had the thought, not the intention. Which was a start right? Kit steps. She had heard someone say that once.
But, trying not to jump into the fray as she saw some of the other warriors do, she slithered into the camp. Trying not to be seen but would probably be spotted either way.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; October 18th, 2020 at 10:27 AM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 10:38 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Wolffang growled. Why did they have to play with RiverClan? They were the enemy! But he had to obey Twilightstar so that he didn’t get kicked out of WindClan. This whole idea was stupid and confusing to him. Then a comforting thought swamped him. I could still best these overweight furballs in battle. A small smile flickered onto his face as he looked around for someone to tackle.

Ugh! Rosebriar was anything but happy. Her paws were muddy and wet, her fur was waterlogged, and the scent of fish made her feel sick. Shaking her head to clear it, the she-cat looked around. Why would she want to play with these ugly, overweight furballs? This wasn’t proving anything to her Clan! Looking around, Rosebriar wondered what to do.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 18th, 2020, 10:38 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

[OPEN]
Nightpaw had been somewhat excited about this, but his leg would slow him down. But he didn't care. All he wanted to do was show those RiverClanners just how powerful he could be! He hissed with pleasure at the thought of defeating Cardinalpaw. Any cat was fine though, as long as he could attack them. @sinister soot

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; October 18th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 10:46 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- [OPEN for a fight! ] --

Woop woop Stagpaw was gonna kick some butt! And be mean to Twiggy. Spotting that the leader had pointedly decided to sit it out he jumped - literally, from excitement - and resembled more his name sake than an actual cat, towards her. "Come TWIGGY! We're gonna KICK SOME BUTT!" He tried to drag the leader a bit but... she didn't want to it seemed. Was she gonna be lazy and sit all lonely... he could sit with her. That would be nice. But... for once Stagpaw wanted to show his mentor that he wasn't all THAT useless... He was SMART! and he could kick some cat's ass a long way. Not that he actually could, he was too stupid for that even now, but... let a kit have their dreams. Sometimes. As long as they didn't cause harm. Stagpaw had a bad record with keeping leader's alive... maybe he could avoid Goldy? Goldfish? Was what his name? None the matter, he would have to avoid that large cat because apparently he killed leaders just by existing. That was a cool power though... could he have that power? Probably not... because that meant no more Twiggy. "LOOK AT ME TWIGGY I'M GONNA BEAT UP SOME CAT!" And with that he left the leader and went look for a cat to beat up... that would hopefully not beat him up.

[ @Moonraven , incase Twiggy want to see dumbson fail miserably pfft]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 18th, 2020, 10:54 AM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Rosepaw has just Arrived when she hears Stagpaw yell out that he,s coming the large, blind 11 moon old app shakes her head. @Arie

Last edited by Roseleader; October 18th, 2020 at 11:02 AM.
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:00 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashleap had awoken quickly at the call of attack, and at first she was freaking out. SHADOWCLAN WAS GOING TO KILL THEM ALL! But then, she recognized heather, and Twilightstar's voice, and calmed down a bit. Not really a mauling, more of a......fun thingy? Made sense to her. Her claws unsheathing, though she probably wouldn't be using them that much, she charged out of the den, a bit gratified that she was one of the first cats up. Speeding straight for the first, somewhat annoying cat she could see, she aimed a swipe at the molly's head, not really very damaging, but enough to sting. @TheNyanCatMinecart (She won't scar her up or anything. She's nice.)
---------------------
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA They were going to die! But then, she remembered this was like the.......practice thingy. Ok, so fun! Her fur still spiking, Rushpaw charged out of the apprentices den, claws still sheathed, because she was stupid. And not very good at fighting either. But she was very enthusiastic. Even though she didn't want to get sat on. AHA! Find someone SHE could sit on! Gazing around, she saw about......one suitable candidate for that. He was small. He did not look very dangerous. She didn't know though, so she observed him for a moment, before springing forward, a fierce battle cry of I WILL SIT ON YOU! springing from her maw! FUN! @Arie
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:01 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@TheNyanCatMinecart
Silverpool blinked as Twilightstar leapt up on a boulder and called in her clan. Oh yes, the "raid." She had almost forgotten. Well, Silverpool was ready to defend her clan's honor, even if it was just for practice. She leapt at the nearest warrior gracefully, landing on his back to unbalance him before rolling off and crouching down, ears flat and a smirking snarl on her face.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 18th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Dimtail bounded into the riverclan territory after his leader, ready for a fight. They would kick those riverclan butts! He saw out of the corner of his eye Nightpaw feircely pursueing into the territory. Dimtail swelled up with pride at the sight. He leaped into the quickly growing battle, claws sheathed, but ready to rumble.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Closed Thread