Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by Hound
Today 05:55 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 05:50 PM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:50 PM
A lark meets a crow [...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 05:48 PM

Old March 30th, 2023, 07:48 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Bonestar's trial (open to 1)

Bonestar Squeezed out a Smaller Hole in the Back of the leaders Den and Ran, slipping up and over the camp barrier with ease… angry tears streaming down his face *WHY? WHY DOES EVERYONE I LOVE DISAPPEAR? FIRST KINK LEAVES ME BEHIND, I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MORNINGFLAME, AND NOW STARRY’NIGHTS GONE TOO!!!! WHY DID I EVER GET VOTED LEADER ANYWAY? MORNINGFLAME OR DAFFODILDANCE WOULD HAVE MADE A BETTER LEADER! PIGEONDRIFT TOO!!!

WHAT ON EARTH'S WRONG WITH ME? WITH MY EXISTENCE? SOMETIMES I WISH I NEVER WAS BORN TO BEGIN WITH!!!* He ran and He ran till before he knew it he was way outside skyclan's territory, the familiar scents tickled his nose. Now he remembers as he gazed up through his tears to the place he was born. It was a twoleg kit’s tree house, but it had long again been reclaimed by the Forest. He climbed inside as rain began to pour and curled into the stale bedding, burrowing into it as if it was his mothers pelt… his sniffles were the only things that filled the otherwise silent tree house, and the steady rain outside…

Soon he drifted off fast asleep…

He blinked his eyes open, startled to find himself in a foggy meadow… “Dainty? Dainty is that you?” a warm she-cats voice rang out. *MOM* Bonestar Raced towards the voice “MOM? MOM!!!”

He Nearly Started Crying when a Warm and Loving face finally appeared in the mist. A she-cat of pure white with soft and loving dark green eyes watched him full of love. “Dainty? Oh Dainty My Sweet Little Girl”
(solo rp)

Last edited by Zei; March 31st, 2023 at 11:50 AM.
Old March 31st, 2023, 09:00 AM
Call Me Zei

Default Re: Bonestar-"Sometimes you have to look back to move forward"

Bonestar burried his face in her fur "oh mother... i'm such a screw up. i... i'm only going to fail my clanmates... i'll fail everyone ma... then i'll truly be alone" he sobbed on the verge of a mental breakdown.
Minteye's churred softly and groomed bones head fur "My Dearest Dainty... you truly have had a hard live havn't you? Do you Not Remember Who You Are? Who you Once Where? or has Your endlessly Broken heart Blocked out the Treasures of the Past as Well? Remember Dearest Daughter... Remember"

Bone's dream was then shifted as Memories flashed before his eye's...

"Sister! Dainty! Come On I'll race you to the creek!" Squeaked Patch. Dainty Purred "your on! i'm gonna win!" she mewed as she pelted off after her big brother. she made sure though to go slow because of her brothers deformed leg, he knew already that she would let him win, and that was fine with him because it made her so happy when he won. "Dainty, Do you Think Dad with ever come back?" dainty paused in thought "i don't know Patch... but when he does i know he'll be so proud of you!" she licked her brothers chheek affectionaly, rewarded by his happy giggles "no matter What Brother, we're gonna stick together forever!"

Dainty peered up at the cat before her "your... papa?" she squeaked at the brony tom-cat before her. "Yes my tiny warrior, i am" Churred The dark warrior "I'm Clamclaw of Skyclan. i've comee to take you to a place were you'll be safe forever" She Peered behind her at her Brother and Mother "but what about them? why not take them to? patch deserves it more then i do, and needs it more then i. i refuse to go without patch or mama!" Dainty stubbornly pouted. Minteye's Sighed behind Dainty "Oh my Sweet Daughter,I'm So Sorry but... Me and Your Brother aren't going to be going with you... i'm afraid this is for the best my Dearest one..." Dainty searched her mothers face and could see that something was off "mother your hiding something from me! why won't you come? i'll stay with you guyz if thats the only way we can be together!!" the small she-kit protested. Minteyes sighed "i'm afraid thats out of the question my love, your going with your father"she meowed as a cough raged through her body. Dainty's eyes widdened as realization dawned, Her Mother and Brother weren't going to survive the Sickness that huanted them... she burst into tears as her father picked her up by her scruff "Patch... Mama... why?!" She wiled loudly as she was pulled way
Old March 31st, 2023, 11:50 AM
Call Me Zei

Default Re: Bonestar-"Sometimes you have to look back to move forward"

"Fallenpaw! you've Passed your Warrior Assessment and Today you Shall receive your Warrior name! from this Moment on you Shall be Known as Fallenash! Skyclan welcomes you into the Clan as a Full Warrior!" Fallenash gulped, his nerves felt fried. so this was it, this was the moment he was offically a Warrior of Skyclan. he wished he could have shared this moment with his brother and Mother...
"Dainty... stop trying to live the life you had wanted for your brother... live your own life... be who you are meant to be"... a voice trailed off as bonestar.... awoke
Old March 31st, 2023, 04:06 PM
Call Me Zei

Default Re: Bonestar's trial (open to 1)

Awaken, yes Awaken...

Bonestar blinked his... no her... Her eyes open, two icy blue eye's that searched the real world around her, the sound of pattering rain drawing her back into reality as she sat up and shook out her pelt, sending the old bedding flying.

"and who might you be miss?" a Shy voice sounded behind her. she blinked and turned around to see a timide tom-cat that trembled and refused to meet her eye's "i could ask the same thing of you. I'm Bone... no i'm Daintystar, of Skyclan"

the young tom blinked in slight confusion but nodded softly... watching the floor he mewed "I'm Bitter.... well... thats what my screwy mother named me... Bitter Blood. yup thats me" he finally met her gaze and she nearly gasped at the toms Face... it was crisscrossed with scars, just like his Pelt... a fighter this timid tom was, but she noticed right away that he only had 2 good legs... his back two dragged behind him... limply "your legs..." "yeah... i was born lame" "thats terrible"

"only when you nearly die everytime a physico is on the loose and decides to pick on me"
Old March 31st, 2023, 06:19 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Dyna Fox

(is this still open?)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 10th, 2023, 08:17 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
@Dyna Fox

(is this still open?)
yup
Old April 10th, 2023, 08:25 AM
Call Me Zei

later that day the she-cat drifted o to slumber again.

She Blinked her eye's open as Leapinglight appeared before her "i see you've finally realized you mistake?"

Daintystar nodded "yes, i have. i was so grief striken from being seperated from my brother and mom, that i ended up pretending to be the tom i had hoped to see my brother become. but thats not who i am. i'm Daintystar of Skyclan."

Leapinglight nodded "indeed you are. now young one, it's time to return home"
Old April 10th, 2023, 02:44 PM
I am the reinforcements.

(oh ok thx)

Fidgetkit looked for Bonestar, noticing his scent leading outside of camp. "Daddy?" he meowed, following their father's scent. He walked out, carefully and quietly, until they noticed Bonestar. "Daddy!" Fidgetkit ran towards Bonestar excitedly.

@Dyna Fox

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 10th, 2023, 03:06 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
(oh ok thx)

Fidgetkit looked for Bonestar, noticing his scent leading outside of camp. "Daddy?" he meowed, following their father's scent. He walked out, carefully and quietly, until they noticed Bonestar. "Daddy!" Fidgetkit ran towards Bonestar excitedly.

@Dyna Fox
Daintystar Blinked as Her Son's voice roused her from her sleep
Old April 11th, 2023, 04:27 AM
I am the reinforcements.

@Dyna Fox

Fidgetkit sat next to Bonestar. "Daddy where where you?" He meowed, "I missed you..." They then noticed some cat next to Bonestar. "Daddy who's this?" He asked

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw