May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Aolani
Today 07:25 PM

Old February 6th, 2020, 03:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Lionsgrove

. @Dirtfur @Pepperkins @EternalShadows
Hazelberry confidently led the patrol to the Shadowclan border, her tail swishing behind her. What did Lionstar say about this again? Oh, don't mark it for now. That was right. "Alright, we're not marking Lionsgrove," she reminded the others. "I think he said just to mark the old border, so that's what we'll do!" Chipper, she beckoned to her apprentice to ask, "You know how to mark a border, right? All you have to do is... this!" Hazelberry rubbed against the ground and reeds to ensure the Riverclan scent was apparent to any Shadowclan cats that happened to be around.
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:35 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Kitty Mama @Pepperkins @EternalShadows

The black-furred apprentice followed the patrol leader to the border of ShadowClan. He knew that the area shouldn't be marked, but he is still wondering what the patrol might do. He stood beside the mentor as he watched how to mark a border. Seems simple to Wolfpaw! He rubbed against the ground, pressing RiverClan scent on it.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@Kitty Mama @Dirtfur @EternalShadows

The grey molly followed behind Hazelberry and her apprentice, occasionally looking back to make sure Snowpaw was following. Seeing that the other warrior had already shown how to mark the border, she just smiled and nodded in agreement. "Well, you beat me to it, so yeah, like that," she chuckled as she began to check along the lines to make sure no one had crossed lately. Nothing seemed abnormal yet, so far so good.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; February 6th, 2020 at 11:44 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @Pepperkins @Dirtfur @EternalShadows ((pepperkins you didnt mention me for this post /v\ it doesnt have the indicator on our profiles? it seems to be manually linked which doesnt work))
"Marking, marking, marking..." Hazelberry meowed to herself as they moved along the border with the patrol, then she looked questioningly to the other warrior. "Is your apprentice okay? I haven't seen him around yet. I hope he'll catch up." Snowpaw, was it? She was glad Wolfpaw wasn't being an absentee today and was where he could keep an eye on him. She nodded approvingly to him and complimented, "Good job with the marking Wolfpaw!"
Old February 7th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post
. @Pepperkins @Dirtfur @EternalShadows ((pepperkins you didnt mention me for this post /v\ it doesnt have the indicator on our profiles? it seems to be manually linked which doesnt work))
"Marking, marking, marking..." Hazelberry meowed to herself as they moved along the border with the patrol, then she looked questioningly to the other warrior. "Is your apprentice okay? I haven't seen him around yet. I hope he'll catch up." Snowpaw, was it? She was glad Wolfpaw wasn't being an absentee today and was where he could keep an eye on him. She nodded approvingly to him and complimented, "Good job with the marking Wolfpaw!"
As the black chausie apprentice finished a small marking, he turned to see Raccoontail without her apprentices. How disappointing... Wolfpaw thought, noticing the pattern in RiverClan: Warriors missing and not training their apprentices, whilst the apprentices don't come to train with their mentors. No wonder the fat leader is touchy about these things.
He looked back up to Hazelberry and smiled at her praise.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 7th, 2020, 08:23 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

( I thought I posted it yesterday (-‸ლ) )

Snowpaw trudged slowly at the rear of the patrol, showing no signs of enthusiasm.
He wasn’t looking forward to his second outing to the Shadowclan border, not after the first which had almost become a skirmish. The tom still cringed at the thought of Lionstar yowling at him to stop cowardly peering through the leaves as he hid among the trees. He had only been hiding in case they needed some sort of combat related support. He whisked his tail and padded ahead quickly so he walked paw for paw alongside his mentor. He wasn’t going to lag behind this time.

The white apprentice gazed curiously across at Wolfpaw, watching his reaction to Hazelberry’s small ‘tutorial’. Obviously this must be the toms first patrol; his eagerness was clear as he rubbed his scent onto the protruding roots running along the ground. He sighed. If only patrols were that simple.

@Dirtfur @Pepperkins @Kitty Mama

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old February 8th, 2020, 12:05 PM
eternally tired

@Slushie

Morningmeadow nodded at Goosepaw and started to head to the Shadowclan border. Making sure to go a bit slower this time around. She knew they were almost there when she smelled the toad-eaters scent. "We're here. It smells funky over here." She said to Goosepaw.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 8th, 2020, 07:20 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

[ @:Grimm: ]

Goosepaw trotted after her, making sure to memorize the route. He'd need to know how to get back in case he... in case something happened. He slowed as his mentor slowed, sniffing the air. His nose wrinkled. Yep, that's ShadowClan, alright. "Are all ShadowClan cats vicious and cruel?" he growled staring over the border. "Do they fight dirty?" He stepped forward, right up to the scent line and one paw in the air as if he were about to cross it.

Last edited by BEAR.; February 10th, 2020 at 12:58 AM. Reason: fixed mention
Old February 9th, 2020, 03:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

finchpaw - future
be brave, finch. that was the only thing going through finchpaw's mind as he approached the border, caution in every pawstep. what was he doing? who was he kidding, this was the dumbest thing he could possibly do, and he was absolutely going to get caught. finchpaw had barely been an apprentice, and for all he knew, there were dozens of riverclan warriors hidden in the bushes, waiting to ambush him. for all he knew, he could die as soon as he got to the border.

it certainly didn't look like anything special. the scent of riverclan was stronger, there were less trees near it, and all in all, it gave finchpaw the feeling of impending doom, but nowadays it seemed like everything did. when it felt like the entire world wanted to kill him before he was old enough to do anything about it, it was easy to be filled with a sense of doom.

finchpaw was careful not to set a single paw over the border. he would've been truly stupid to do that; although to be fair, at this point, he was pretty confident that he'd made a terrible mistake. this didn't feel like something he would've done a couple of moons ago, or even this morning, but finchpaw wanted to do something bold and risky, and by starclan, he'd gotten it. it wasn't exactly the rough, tough thing that he had been picturing, but it was close enough to freak him out.

starclan, finchpaw was never doing this again.
@Tundra

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2020, 01:05 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar hadn't waited for Breezewhisker [ @Slushie ] to catch up..

Hot on Twilightheart's trail, Lionstar could see the tip of the she-cat's tail disappear into the marshy bushes of ShadowClan territory by the time he arrived at his side of the river. This was fine by him-- her reek could be smelled for miles, and her injuries? He'd love to see how she was going to explain that to Icetrunk!

He was ready to cross the water in his eagerness to confront the other leader when a silvery glint caught his eye. "Hey, it's you!" The big fatty deputy! The gut-ripping brute that killed Frostflight. At the moment, Lionstar didn't care-- not really. That was old news: he had some new ones! "Can your warriors be anymore annoying, big guy? That.." whatsherface, he knew it.. Iceface said it at the Gathering. "Twilightheart? She decided RiverClan territory should be her stalking ground and attacked one of my patrols."

[ @Undertaker ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules