Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by burntToast
Today 01:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM

Old November 30th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Warrior Hunger Games {RP}

The full moon gleamed in the night, casting a white glow down on the cats below. A ring of six large grey stones protruded from the earth, but for one, they were all occupied by a cat. A seventh red stone sat in the centre.

"MistClan is late. We should start without them," A golden tabby tom sitting on one of them mewed. "Let's wait a little longer, Oakstar," an old she-cat replied. "But my paws are turning to ice!" The youngest of the leaders complained. A hush fell over the gathering. "Don't say that word! Not in this season!" Oakstar exclaimed. "Are you trying to get us cursed, Mousestar?" The old she-cat snapped. Mousestar cast her gaze down at her paws. "S-sorry Greystar." Grumbling rose from the cats on the ground. Evidently, all cats had heard.

A new scent touched Greystar's nose. "Finally, MistClan has arrived," she mewed, as more cats entered the clearing. A fluffy black she-cat climbed up the remaining stone. She nodded to the other leaders as if she had been there all along. "Greystar. How fairs your clan?" "CaveClan is as strong as ever, even in the middle of leaf-bare," Greystar replied curtly. "Now, since we are all here, let the gathering begin!"

Greystar was about to speak, deliver CaveClan's news and get this StarClan-forsaken gathering over with, when a voice cut her short. "You didn't wait for us." Only one cat that Greystar knew of had such a cold voice. The old she-cat turned slowly to see the all known, and all-feared, Icestar of ReaperClan.

Some cats wailed in terror and fled. They were quickly hunted down by Icestar's own cats and dragged screaming back into the gathering. Greystar recognised one or two CaveClan cats among them and reminded herself to give them a stern talking when this was done. So long as they were not chosen for the game.

Icestar padded into the throng, his snow-white pelt //I swear that's a coincidence\\ almost star-like compared to the rest. He jumped up onto the centralised red stone, and Greystar was reminded of the SandClan apprentice who had climbed up there for a dare a couple of moons back. He had fallen and broken his neck. Greystar shuddered.

Icestar spoke. "Greystar of CaveClan, Oakstar of CloudClan, Thistlestar of MistClan, Frogstar of PondClan, Thornstar of SandClan and of course, our newest leader, Mousestar of BushClan." He made eye contact with each of them as he said their names. "Please, resume as normal." But how could they? How could they continue the gathering as if ReaperClan wasn't there?

Greystar was the first to find her tongue. "CaveClan has remained strong through this current leaf-bare. There have been no recent deaths." She eye Icestar. Yet."Fox scent has been found near the border by BushClan, I would advise setting extra patrols there."

She bowed her head, signalling that the next leader should speak. Greystar prided herself on keeping a steady voice, during her report, although some of the others failed to remain quite as steely as she had.

Greystar stared down at the cats of the clans. She could not hepl but wonder at which of them would be reaped, and which of them would suffer the worst. The rest of the reports seemed to wiz by, Greystar barely listened, only lifting her head when Icestar spoke.

"ReaperClan is fairing extreamly well. The prey runs plentiful in our lands, and our bellies are well fed. As it always has been to those who stand loyal to StarClan. But now it is time to punish those who didn't. Let the reaping begin!"

~~~~
You can role play from the start, as your characters, and as their friends and families. I'll make the reaping post when we have enough players. Enjoy!

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; November 30th, 2022 at 09:11 AM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 10:01 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Warrior Hunger Games {RP}

Sitting with his clan, Mistwatcher was playing with his claws, suddenly he felt a paw on his shoulder, he smiled, "Glad you came Blue", Blue, it was a nickname he gave to Bluestorm, Blue responded "Ya know, I'm always here", they laughed discreetly, but they became serious a couple of seconds later, Mistwatcher knew that they were entering in the heart of the matter, "What are you gonna do if you are chosen?" Blue's voice was deep and serious, but behind it pointed a deep sadness, Blue had lost his brother and sister in there, both chosen in the same game, and they both knew there was a high probability that Mistwatcher would be selected "Like I said before, fight, kill, fight, kill and try to survive at all costs!" they laughed again together, maybe the last time....
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old November 30th, 2022, 11:22 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

// Crystalpaw | She|Her | BushClan Apprentice \\

Crystalpaw sat with her parents, Slothmist and Gemheart, who smiled down at her daughter. "Mother? What are the Reapers again?" Crystalpaw asked. Slothmist shook his head as Gemheart opened her mouth to speak. "You don't need to worry about it yet." He whispered something to Gemheart as Crystalpaw's sister, Jewelpaw, ran up to her. "Hey, Crystalpaw!" The white she-cat smiled. "Hey, Jewelpaw!" Crystalpaw said. The two sisters twined tails, watching the meeting. "Wonder what's gonna happen..." Jewelpaw whispered. Crystalpaw nodded. "Yeah, same..." Slothmist looked down at the sisters. "Know what to do if your names are called?" He asked. The two nodded. "Fight for our lives. Show no mercy, kill everyone. It's every cat for themselves." They said in unison. Their parents smiled. "Good." Slothmist said. "I hope their names aren't called..." Gemheart whispered. "Me too..." Crystalpaw whispered to her sister.

Last edited by bubble[error].; November 30th, 2022 at 11:24 AM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 11:53 AM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Shallowpond walked into this misery. This is the first time she has gone to one of these. She looked everywhere for someone to talk to, maybe they could be allies..?

{Open}
Old November 30th, 2022, 01:39 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

// Swallowsky \\
( +Puddlefern )

Swallowsky yawned as she padded into the gathering, following Oakstar and the rest of Cloudclan, her white and grey pelt shifting into blueish tones as the moonlight fell on it. It was a calm night for the reaping, last reaping there were multiple apprentices sobbing terrified that they would be chosen, but it seemed like they had all calmed down by now. "Are you worried?" Swallowsky turned her head to face the hazel molly at her side, Swallowsky shook her head, "I've only entered my name once, so did you, we don't have much of a chance of being chosen." the large white and grey tabby meowed gently, before giving the hazel cat a little nuzzle, "What about you, are you afraid?" the smaller cat hesitated, thinking over her words and in tern pausing mid stride, "I think I have a right to be worried, dear. I doubt that they'd allow a pregnant cat to be chosen in the reaping," gesturing to herself, and her swollen belly, before continuing, "but I don't want our kits to grow up without you." her amber eyes met Swallowsky's, and then both molly's sat down on the soft grass.

Swallowsky gave a little nod, the two of them had always wanted to have kits together but both being she-cats made that impossible, well- until one of their friends, Whitemist, had an idea, he personally had no attraction to anyone, so he offered to help one of the molly's bare kits, agreeing that he would not acknowledge them as his kittens once they were born but instead be seen as more as an uncle to them. Of course they agreed, and not long after Puddlefern had fallen pregnant. "Yet again, it's highly unlikely I'll be chosen, plus, there are plenty of cats here." Swallowsky was a skilled cat, in both hunting and fighting, so even if she was chosen she vowed to win.

I'll meet my daughters and I'll meet my sons.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:38 PM
error in the code

~~Skydiamond~~

{ OPEN }

The warrior stood in the Gathering. Her apprentice, Marshpaw, was next to her. "Listen. If I am thrown into this, remember your replacement mentor." She hissed to the tomcat. He nodded. Please don't pick me...
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:43 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.

ok, im lost. how do i join these clans? what is this? someone tell meeee!!!!!!!
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP

Last edited by thegriff; November 30th, 2022 at 02:43 PM.
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:47 PM
error in the code

++ Dripstone = He/His/Him = SandClan Warrior ++

[ OPEN ]

Dripstone looked around. He wondered what was gonna happen. He loved his Clan. "If I'm chosen... I will make my Clan proud." He said to himself.
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:48 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by snekeyes4 View Post
ok, im lost. how do i join these clans? what is this? someone tell meeee!!!!!!!
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:52 PM
Wide Awake Eyes Open

Bump Policy: daily, i am on in the early hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie Horror View Post
thanks
Dirk, he/him outsider, he enjoys running, and does almost nothing else. his pesonality is basically kakashi from naruto. he is a mottled black, orange, and brown in small dots, and has a leaf sized scar on his shoulder from upwalker pups chasing him off a cliff.

MERP