Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old December 9th, 2022, 10:50 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Lichenpaws rest. [p]

[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon )

Lichenpaw shivered, it was snowing outside of the small den he had taken shelter in, he hadn't dared to leave the abandoned fox den since he entered, the feeling of being watched was now more prominent than ever. He felt sick, and not just because he hadn't eaten for.. for stars know how long, all he had energy for now was to sleep.. He rested his black and red head onto his paws, his body convulsing as he coughed, and then he fell still, only the shaky rise and fall of his chest showing he was still alive, as sleep washed over him like water hungrily lapping at the shore of a river.

He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the bright light of Starclan territory, he recognised the area as the same field where Smokesky was receiving his lives.. Where I left him.., and where I saw her. he couldn't help remembering seeing his mother and shortly after seeing Smokesky's distorted body by the moonstone.. his heart dropped, was he dead? Had he been stripped of his life as punishment for getting lost? He looked to his paws, they were not translucent in the slightest no- it doesn't seem like it.. He glanced around the field, unsure why starclan had called him here once more.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old December 9th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Lichenpaws rest. [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon )

Lichenpaw shivered, it was snowing outside of the small den he had taken shelter in, he hadn't dared to leave the abandoned fox den since he entered, the feeling of being watched was now more prominent than ever. He felt sick, and not just because he hadn't eaten for.. for stars know how long, all he had energy for now was to sleep.. He rested his black and red head onto his paws, his body convulsing as he coughed, and then he fell still, only the shaky rise and fall of his chest showing he was still alive, as sleep washed over him like water hungrily lapping at the shore of a river.

He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the bright light of Starclan territory, he recognised the area as the same field where Smokesky was receiving his lives.. Where I left him.., and where I saw her. he couldn't help remembering seeing his mother and shortly after seeing Smokesky's distorted body by the moonstone.. his heart dropped, was he dead? Had he been stripped of his life as punishment for getting lost? He looked to his paws, they were not translucent in the slightest no- it doesn't seem like it.. He glanced around the field, unsure why starclan had called him here once more.

"Lichenpaw.... Lichenpaw? oh dear you have gone a long way from home haven't you young one?" Leapinglight meowed, seeming to appear from mist... "your path might be confusing i suppose" he meowed coming to a stop to sit by the young tom-cat and resting his tail across his shoulders "would you like to talk about it?"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 9th, 2022, 11:15 AM
somehow still here

[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon )

Lichenpaws eyes widened as his mentor appeared out of nowhere, "Leapinglight!" Lichenpaw quickly ran up to meet the tom, "but how-.. are you-" Lichenpaw didn't want to finish his question, Leapinglight's pelt was filled with stars, which answered it anyways. His stomach dropped, tears filling his eyes, how was Leapinglight so calm..? The apprentice gave a little nod, taking a seat next to his mentor. "First, can I ask you a question..?"

larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old December 9th, 2022, 11:18 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon )

Lichenpaws eyes widened as his mentor appeared out of nowhere, "Leapinglight!" Lichenpaw quickly ran up to meet the tom, "but how-.. are you-" Lichenpaw didn't want to finish his question, Leapinglight's pelt was filled with stars, which answered it anyways. His stomach dropped, tears filling his eyes, how was Leapinglight so calm..? The apprentice gave a little nod, taking a seat next to his mentor. "First, can I ask you a question..?"

Leapinglight nodded his head "ask away young one, it does little though to ease the debt i own you, for not being better mentor..." leapinglight paused and looked off into the distance... this was his world now... the world of the afterlife

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 9th, 2022, 11:24 AM
somehow still here

[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon )

"You were a great mentor," Lichenpaw gave him a tiny smile, "if it wasn't for you then the clan would've probably fallen into chaos long ago." he followed Leapinglights gaze, alike when Leapinglight returned to Skyclan, just to become a warrior rather than a medicine cat, Lichenpaw could see that Leapinglight probably felt lost. He gave him a little sympathetic kind blink, before asking his question, "How did you.. How did you die?" he trailed off half way, hesitant to ask such a personal question.

Old December 9th, 2022, 11:30 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon )

"You were a great mentor," Lichenpaw gave him a tiny smile, "if it wasn't for you then the clan would've probably fallen into chaos long ago." he followed Leapinglights gaze, alike when Leapinglight returned to Skyclan, just to become a warrior rather than a medicine cat, Lichenpaw could see that Leapinglight probably felt lost. He gave him a little sympathetic kind blink, before asking his question, "How did you.. How did you die?" he trailed off half way, hesitant to ask such a personal question.

Leapinglight chuckled "i doubt that young one with Windydandalion, and Pigeondrift around, everything was ok... you just have to have faith... as for my death... it was my own fault... as you may have noticed i'd bee getting skinnier and skinnier over time... i was self fasting myself... because even though i looked fine on the out side... nothing was right in my head nor my heart... i missed the past... i missed my old friends... my sister the most.... but everythings ok now... death has opened my eyes for the first time to every little blessing in my life... and all the wonderful things in the world... their always there you just have to know where to look for them..." leapinglight meowed with a calm smile at the apprentice

Old December 13th, 2022, 11:01 AM
somehow still here

[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon - I'm sorry for the delay! )

Starving to death.. Lichenpaw nodded before looking to his paws, Seems pretty grim.. a little pang of realisation pulled at his pelt, he might be destained for the same fate as Leapinglight if he didn't start pulling himself together soon. He shuttered, and turned his attention back to the conversation, Skyclan was now without a healer, and since leaf-bare was coming that could turn deadly, fast. A feeling of pressure heaved itself onto his shoulders, it was his fault they were now without a cat who knew herbs. He tried his best to shake it off, he wouldn't be able to go back if he wanted, he didn't know where he was or how to get to Skyclan. "I'm- I'm not sure what I can do right now." The apprentice confessed, circling back to Leapinglights question. "I've run out of energy to a point that its painful to stand, and now, with Skyclan without a healer and leaf-bare's claws bared.." he trailed off, taking a wavering breath, out of fear or hopelessness was unclear.

Old December 13th, 2022, 11:09 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon - I'm sorry for the delay! )

Starving to death.. Lichenpaw nodded before looking to his paws, Seems pretty grim.. a little pang of realisation pulled at his pelt, he might be destained for the same fate as Leapinglight if he didn't start pulling himself together soon. He shuttered, and turned his attention back to the conversation, Skyclan was now without a healer, and since leaf-bare was coming that could turn deadly, fast. A feeling of pressure heaved itself onto his shoulders, it was his fault they were now without a cat who knew herbs. He tried his best to shake it off, he wouldn't be able to go back if he wanted, he didn't know where he was or how to get to Skyclan. "I'm- I'm not sure what I can do right now." The apprentice confessed, circling back to Leapinglights question. "I've run out of energy to a point that its painful to stand, and now, with Skyclan without a healer and leaf-bare's claws bared.." he trailed off, taking a wavering breath, out of fear or hopelessness was unclear.

(tiz fine )
Leapinglight gazed at the young tom "Follow your Heart young one, and never give up, for where theres hope, nothing is Hopeless. Come time the Stars Will show you your way. Though things Seem Hard Now, One day Peace will Come, and the Clan shall be Right again"

Old December 13th, 2022, 11:31 AM
somehow still here

[/ Lichenpaw \]
( @Jingle Bell Dragon )

Lichenpaw returned Leapinglights gaze, confusion about the tom's words, it didn't sound like a prophecy but it was still worded a bit oddly. Just as Lichenpaw was about to respond he felt a shiver down his spine, as if he was being.. watched. however not in the meadows of Starclan, but in the living world, he glanced around his surroundings before deciding that it was defiantly in the living world where this feeling was coming from, he turned to face Leapinglight, unnerved about the feeling, "I- I should probably wake up now." he dipped his head to his mentor respectfully, "If I am to join Starclan within the next few days, please, come and guide me here." He smiled weakly at his mentor before beginning to awake from his rest. Peace will come, and the clan shall be right again. he repeated the phrase in his mind, as to attempt not to forget it.

Old January 5th, 2023, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Stressed

berrypaw
[ i always wonder why mom and dad never called me their son
Guess now that I understand why, i wouldn’t do it either. I wouldn’t even give it a name. But they did. And that meant that somewhere deep down they had cared while it lasted. ]

Berrypaw needed a break from skyclan and had bolted from the clan clearing as soon as he saw the chance. He couldn’t take the stress and the flashbacks no, he needed a break from it all. Panting heavily he staggered through the forest occasionally stopping to catch his breath and sometimes just to murmur to himself. Sitting down once more beside a stream he started talking to himself again. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault…wait no it is my fault. If I wasn’t even here maybe mom and dad would still love each other. If I had been the one to die instead of moonpaw maybe mom would be proud. his voice quivered and he collapsed. Tears falling from his eye . I’m tired. I’m so incredibly tired of pretending I’m ok when I’m not ok. I’m exhausted by the clans bickering over everything. I’m tired of myself. he stared at the water flowing by and reached out a paw to place it on the surface. It’s cool gentle flow chilled his paw but it also numbed it. Getting up he padded forward and eased himself into the stream. He was instantly engulfed by the cold chill and he flinched. But he was now numb. But his heart was still hurting and his head wouldn’t stop flashing images before him. Then a single image made his eyes widen. He was being thrusted under water by his father. He was holding him there at least trying to drown berrypaw. Eye widened he released a horrified shriek and struggled to steady himself and climb back to shore.
@Apollo.
( slowly exposing berrypaws past )