Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old December 12th, 2022, 01:11 PM
Leader of Lifeclan

My Mood: Sad
Default Lifeclan main RP thread

This is where we basically have to do all the RP's until we can become a forum clan. So, just to attempt to simplify matters, I request that you please list the location your RP is in and mention everybody who you are talking to in your location. Thank you!

Lifeclan now has a Scratch hub! See the update for more details.
Shoutout to @Burning'Flame for being an awesome helper and making it happen for us!

This is for the Clan classes. Contact each member to sign up for their class. I haven't made all the classes, this is just what available right now.
Basic Fighting- @Streamtail
Twoleg/Rogue Safety- @-Finch`song-
Herbs- @Burning'Flame
Clan History- @Jingle Bell Dragon
Hunting- @Oceanflower
Swimming- @NeoButWithASantaHat
Den Building- @Holly Jolly Ashie

So this is a new idea we found, (credits to @Little Dakota and @Burning'Flame) for people who can join and are on Scratch. Basically, we made a Scratch hub where we'll keep all our major camp/area projects and everything! When you enter the game, click load game and copy and paste all of this data. Here's the file:
4_%LifeClan;393;374;296;1;17;7;18;1;1;~1;1;1;1;1;1 ;18;0;~3;7;11;43;41;18;20;14;48;37;4;30;38;46;13;0 ;35;23;2;15;17;9;44;6;22;33;32;12;25;8;21;5;~%+1=B a rk;muzzle;9;2;5;0;3;0;2;no;Barkmuzzle;0;0;Greensta r;no;no;1;none;none;0;1;*;*;(5);*;*;(1);/2=Blaze;pelt;5;1;2;0;3;0;2;no;Blazepelt;1;1;none;n o;no;2;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/3=Leaf;eather;4;4;6;2;3;0;1;yes;Leafeather;1;1;non e;no;no;3;Wildpaw;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/4=Holly;tail;5;0;6;0;3;0;1;no;Hollytail;1;1;none;n o;no;4;Junebugpaw;none;0;1;*;(17);*;(5);*;(1);/5=Wild;paw;0;5;7;1;2;0;2;yes;Wildpaw;1;1;none;no;n o;5;none;Leafeather;0;1;(1)(17);*;*;(4);*;(1);/6=Dew;petal;7;3;7;0;3;1;1;no;Dewpetal;1;1;none;no; no;6;Hemlockpaw;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/7=Sunset;fur;3;4;5;2;3;0;2;no;Sunsetfur;1;1;none;n o;yes;7;Weepingpaw;none;10;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/8=Night;frost;5;1;7;3;3;0;1;no;Nightfrost;1;1;none ;no;no;8;none;none;1;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/9=Weeping;paw;4;7;1;2;2;0;1;no;Weepingpaw;1;1;none ;no;no;9;none;Sunsetfur;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/10=Junebug;paw;0;2;0;2;2;2;1;no;Junebugpaw;1;1;non e;no;no;10;none;Hollytail;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/11=Dawn;strike;3;3;6;2;3;0;1;no;Dawnstrike;1;1;non e;no;no;11;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/12=Vine;wing;4;3;3;1;3;0;1;no;Vinewing;1;1;none;no ;no;12;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/13=Hemlock;paw;5;1;1;0;2;1;2;no;Hemlockpaw;0;0;non e;no;no;13;none;Dewpetal;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/14=Whispering;sea;7;5;2;1;3;0;2;no;Whisperingsea;1 ;1;none;no;no;14;none;none;0;1;*;*;*;*;*;(1);/15=Leopard;leap;4;4;5;2;3;1;1;no;Leopardleap;0;0;n one;no;no;15;none;none;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/16=Torrent;fur;7;5;7;2;3;3;1;no;Torrentfur;0;0;non e;yes;no;16;none;none;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/17=Green;star;3;8;6;2;5;2;1;no;Greenstar;1;0;Barkm uzzle;no;no;17;none;none;3;1;*;(4);(5);*;*;(1);/18=Iris;brook;4;2;2;2;3;0;1;no;Irisbrook;0;0;none; no;no;18;none;none;0;1 ;*;*;*;*;*;(1 );/+^

And here is the link: scratch.mit.edu/studios/32598139

Last edited by EmberSandstorm; December 23rd, 2022 at 10:28 AM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 01:17 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Lifeclan main RP thread

Medicine Den
Leaf'Feather

Leaf'Feather sighed. The herb storages were low, and leaf'bare was approaching. The molly kept sorting the herbs she did have, pulling out the dried herbs. Dock, marigold, comfrey, catmint The medicine cat listed off the herbs she did have. After sorting, she only had a few useful herbs left.
Old December 12th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Leader of Lifeclan

Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Greenstar climbed up the tall rock, panting a little as she reached the top. She wouldn't say she was old, but she was getting a little more tired as of lately. As she faced the Clan, she decided to call a meeting. Maybe she could get a few patrols and hunting parties out to start this camp off good. "All cats who are old enough to know what I'm saying, please come to Leader's Rock!

(just a funny call, if you are apprentice or above, you should know what the leader is saying and the information is probably relevant to you! :-P) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @Burning'Flame

Last edited by EmberSandstorm; December 12th, 2022 at 01:46 PM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 01:52 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm View Post
Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Greenstar climbed up the tall rock, panting a little as she reached the top. She wouldn't say she was old, but she was getting a little more tired as of lately. As she faced the Clan, she decided to call a meeting. Maybe she could get a few patrols and hunting parties out to start this camp off good. "All cats who are old enough to know what I'm saying, please come to Leader's Rock!

(just a funny call, if you are apprentice or above, you should know what the leader is saying and the information is probably relevant to you! :-P) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @Burning'Flame
HollyTail
HollyTail rushed over when she heard her older sisters call. She looked around for her "mom", Leaf'Feather.

{ @Burning'Flame - Leaf'Feather }
{ Flame, I hope you're ok with Leaf'Feather being HollyTail's "Mom" if not i can change it! }

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old December 12th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberSandstorm View Post
Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Blazepelt bounced over bubbably

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 12th, 2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
HollyTail
HollyTail rushed over when she heard her older sisters call. She looked around for her "mom", Leaf'Feather.

{ @Burning'Flame - Leaf'Feather }
{ Flame, I hope you're ok with Leaf'Feather being HollyTail's "Mom" if not i can change it! }
Leaf'Feather padded out into the clearing after hearing Greenstar's call. She saw HollyTail and sat down beside her.

(I'm ok with it!)

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @EmberSandstorm

Last edited by Burning'Flame; December 12th, 2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning'Flame View Post
Leaf'Feather padded out into the clearing after hearing Greenstar's call. She saw HollyTail and sat down beside her.

(I'm ok with it!)

@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @EmberSandstorm
@EmberSandstorm
"Morning you Two!" the Cheerful tom Meowed happily, Blazepelt never seemed to lack Happiness

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 12th, 2022, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Bell Dragon View Post

@EmberSandstorm
"Morning you Two!" the Cheerful tom Meowed happily, Blazepelt never seemed to lack Happiness
"Good morning Blazepelt." Leaf'Feather sounded tired. The molly laid down, comptemplating whether it would be a good idea to go to sleep right there. Her tail twitched as she mentally reminded herself to let Greenstar know they were low on herbs.
Old December 12th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Leader of Lifeclan

Leader's Rock
Greenstar

Greenstar watched as the small Clan assembled near Leader's Rock. She decided to make this meeting short and to the point. "I've gathered you all here to discuss Clan matters. We need to get patrols going to establish what territory benefits we have, and hunting patrols too. I don't think that three mice and a sparrow will get us too far," Greenstar pointedly looked at the dwindling fresh kill pile. "Also, we seem to have a shortage of warriors lately. If you find any cats while you are on patrol, could you ask if they would be willing to train with us?"
(basically code for if you know anybody who would like to join tell them about Lifeclan!) @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Jingle Bell Dragon @Burning'Flame

Last edited by EmberSandstorm; December 12th, 2022 at 03:03 PM.
Old December 12th, 2022, 04:55 PM
Leader of Lifeclan

Greenstar continued her meeting. "Now, for the patrols, Blazepelt, Hollytail, and Wildpaw, I want you on hunting. Me and Dewpetal will manage the territory patrol on our own. Does anybody have questions?" These cats probably wouldn't, but if something important came up, she needed to know. Maybe after patrol I can get a nice warm mouse, Greenstar thought.
@Jingle Bell Dragon, @Burning'Flame, @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~, @Little Dakota, and @Oceanflower

Last edited by EmberSandstorm; December 12th, 2022 at 04:55 PM.